View Single Post
Old
  (#143)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~
ananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud of

12th July 2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
Here’s my next set of question to both of you
1)Your perception on:-
a) Female foeticide
b) Child Labour
2)When pari was expecting did either of you wished to have male child as your first baby? If yes/no Why?
3) Pari have you ever went through the experience of eve teasing?

4)
Jiju Have you ever intervened and stopped your friend/acquaintance/ relative or merely a stranger from eve teasing?
5) Is love important than religion? If yes/no Why?
6) Have you ever did anything out of the box?
1)Your perception on:-

a) Female foeticide
It is one of the most heinous crimes committed on this earth unfortunately in India too.When we cant give someone life we have no authority whatsoever to take a life that hasnt even stepped in on this planet.

b) Child Labour
Every child must have a right to education ,play and grow instead of indulging in work from such a tender age.Every parent must consider their ability and potential to give their kid the best before bringing him/her in this world so that the child doesnt shoulder the burden of their parents instead of the parents doing so.

2)When pari was expecting did either of you wished to have male child as your first baby? If yes/no Why?
NO ...never....we both were so excited about the very feeling of parenthood that the question of male or female child was no where around.This child irrespective of the gender was there to give a new meaning to our love ,life and relationship.

3) Pari have you ever went through the experience of eve teasing?

4) Jiju Have you ever intervened and stopped your friend/acquaintance/ relative or merely a stranger from eve teasing?
I never supported eve teasing and many a times i have asked my friends to abstain from such acts.

5) Is love important than religion? If yes/no Why?
Love is above all.Religion has been man made and it divides while love unites.They say that everything is fair in love and war so why should one be unfair in choosing religion over love.

6) Have you ever did anything out of the box?
Please define out of the box coz what we both did was certainly/definitely not within the box

thanks for all your questions and looking forward for more..........

Mohabbat ke ye silsile na the
Jab tak tum hum mile na the

*pari*

Last edited by ananthpak; 12th July 2014 at 01:51 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to ananthpak