View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

14th July 2015, 04:40 PM

Shaad bro for Tarahi Ghazal:

1- First we need to mention a line with the name of the poet and its meter along with the qaafiya and radeef(if any)

2- Second we would give a time line like 1 week or ten days to everyone, to write a ghazal using the given line.

3- Along with necessary tutorials or help required for immatures or starters like me.

4- We could keep it either as a competition or a friendly learning excercise. It would provide 'zameen' for even the learned.

For Filahbadeeh Mushairah:

1- We could choose a date and time of comfort to most of the users n message the regular members through FB, mails and announcements about the same.

2- It will have a duration of say 10hrs to get everyone involved.

3- At the time of start a line would be given with the meter and other details.

4- All members coming online during that 10hr period will be making couplets, quadruplets or even ghazals if possible on the same very post.

5- Its very classical and I am very sure the learned stalwarts over here already knw it.

This way we will not only be having participation of ppl bt also collection of gud Filahbadeeh Posts.

aaah u should be sued to make such a lazy man like me type so much.... I hope this much is more than sufficient to understand the working of any such activity...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish