View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

12th January 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Dr Saadat Tahir ,

I agree with you...It's sad but true,Inspite of lots of efforts from our side,We hardly have any members here who are interested in English poetry...This is the same with other regional languages as well...

I guess it may be 'coz of the name of this site 'Shayri.com', ....Ppl come here mainly to read urdu shayiri...some of them don't even know there is English poetry section here and some of them don't care to browse other section..(other than shayri)

One more reason could be that Ppl post their writings here and are bothered only about thier threads, they don't care to read and comment on others writings...Well!!..Whether we accept it or not, it is always a give and take phenomenon...(This is my personal opinion)...

Anyways..If I start counting.. there are endless reasons for this problem,but unfortunately there is hardly any solution...

All I can say is we trying our best to promote this site .......

Insha Allah...Hoping for some changes very soon ...I am sure these changes would be attracting many ppl here on this site...

Lets wait and watch!!...

Thanks and regards..

@ MEMBERS OF SDC: I would like to take this opportunity and request all the members of shayri.com, to visit other section as well , atleast once in a while...there is lot in store in other sections as well..
  Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu