View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

31st March 2005, 07:15 PM

Mehul ji,

Don't feel sorry that you fell in love
Feel happy that you did

Being in love itself is a wonderful feeling. I do not have sympathy or pity or any such feeling for you. For that will only make your Love sound meger i mean it will make your Love sound worthless. Yes I feel proud of you and I am glad you fell in love and I am happy that you still love her. But my friend do you think by just loving her and not giving this love to anyone else you are doing justice to the person who is waiting to hav your love.

In life when we love we always want the one we love. We cannot accept the other person's choice. They mean the world to us then how can we not be a part of their world. It is not easy to digest. But let me tell you. Love is not just about getting the one you love but to see that person you love Happy.

all love stories in the world have a happy ending. They really do. Its only the way you look at it. From where I am standing I see a happy story in this. .... Its just the way you look at it....

God Bless you buddy...
Thanks
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts