View Single Post
Old
  (#33)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

17th February 2006, 07:59 PM

Maikash ji,

I am really sorry that we could not give respect to such a wonderful idea of yours. I saw this post today only.

I would love to be a part of the mushaira as it would help me learn poetry better... but time is a big restraint... It's really difficult to match time with all others... Now a days most of us have gotten so busy with our respective works that finding out time for our own good is also very difficult. Many of us browse the site from office, and chatting from your work place most of the times is difficult.

One more thing... I should not say it... but many of us may be reluctant to participate DIRECTLY into such a mushaayra, as they may have a fear of getting embarassed... I hope you would understand what i wanna say here.

I have a suggestion bhai... If you can start a thread in which you share your knowledge with us as you did in the "Technical Aspects of Ghazal Writing". That post has helped so many... I know, I cant write full-fledged ghazals yet, but atleast I got to learn basics like "What a Radeef is?", "What is Kaafiya" and "how do we define a sher and a misra..."

That post has encouraged so many of us to write a ghazal.... If you share your knowledge in a smilar thread, I am sure members here would activly participate. We can have discussions there in form of replies... It would be best suited for people like me.. who either have the whole day free or dont even get to sleep in nights. We can access it at our convenience and it may be convenient for you too. I knwo we should not look at our convenience....... any ways I promise not to leave a lack of effort from my side.

I appologise for the ignorance of us members. Repeatedly you have been trying to make us earn some knowledge... but we continue to be ignorant...

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai

Last edited by Pulkit_gupta; 17th February 2006 at 08:06 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta