View Single Post
Old
  (#493)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

8th August 2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadeil View Post
Shoaibbhai,
pehle to aapka shukr guzaar hooN aapki hamaare ashaar pe daad ke liye aur aapka savaal ki kafas/qafas ke maaine, to aapka javaab bhii bilkul sahi hai ki qafas ka matlab hota hai.. cage/prison. Aur yahaaN qafas lafz ko maine tan/badan/body ke liye istemaal kiya hai because your body is also a cage.. (synonymous/representative)... as you yourself also mentioned

do examples jaise taise karke dhundh nikale haiN ; phir yahaaN bhii qafas se badan/tan ko represent kiya hai..
maiN hone ko yuN to rihaa ho gayaa huuN
meri ruuh ab tak hai lekin qafas meN
-- Sher Singh 'Naaz' Dehlvi

qafas ko chaman se siva jaante haiN
har ik saaNs ko ham sabaa jaante haiN
--Nasir Kazmi

aur bhii agar aisii misaal miltii haiN to maiN zaruur post karunga

agree with your comments bhai..... as you mentioned it will be a synonym of cage or prison.

I was not able to correlate word qafas in your sher... bcoz it was resembling there more like a dead body but not like a prison.. i am not sure if i am thinking in wrong way... but there must be a feel of imprisonment .

well don't take it other way , it was just for the clarification. and also its not necessary now to reply back on this.....

if you feel you want to add more then you are most welcome bhai.... otherwise pls ignore.

Thanks....

Shaad...