View Single Post
Old
  (#229)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 27th August 2011, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajnabi View Post
But......as far as I know perfection is an abstract term.....not humanly possible....that gave me an answer myself..he he...y its not possible to keep women happy....thy'r nvr satisfied!

Have you ever thought of writing novel/book or do writing stories seriously? If you were the chief of IMF or World Bank whay would you do? Are you in favour of free trade or against it....that is what do you think is it good for local economy or bad?
perfection is an abstract...i think perfection of something is our judgment, our opinion and what might appear to be perfect to me might not be for you...so i will be satisfied but not you....so perfection is possible and so is satisfaction

Have you ever thought of writing novel/book or do writing stories seriously?
ji socha toh hai...maybe old age plan...till then ill do my learning of novel writing and all

If you were the chief of IMF or World Bank what would you do?
maybe i would propose to get rid of currency differences...koi exchange rate nahi...everywhere same currency with same purchasing power

Are you in favour of free trade or against it....that is what do you think is it good for local economy or bad?
free trade se faeda bhi hai aur haani bhi...kuch liberations honi chahiyen aur kuch regulations bhi. nature of trade pe depend hoga ye decision of freedom

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta