View Single Post
Old
  (#64)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

18th December 2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ahna@ View Post
excellent explanation taish........
par ye tume explain kiya ya kahin se liya hai... i mean tumne bhi kahin padha hoga na... where????
nahin meri itni bisaat nahin ki ghalib pe itni baat kahuN, If i am not wrong than this explanation was made by Faroqui, had gone through all this while I was trying to understand Ghalib's Diwan, and was going through it... So sorry but dnt actually remember that where I had come across this..... Keep reading here regularly N I assure you, it will be very fruitful for ur core understanding of poetry, even I am trying to learn more n more over here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish