View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

16th April 2005, 05:33 AM

LOVE, LIFE, AND FRIENDSHIP: CHAPTER 6
Sameer knocked on Sabika’s door. Sabika opened the door, and let him in.
“Wow! You look…beautiful,” he said, handing Sabika a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. Sabika smiled and took the gift. Sameer looked nice too. He was wearing a light tan suit, with a dark brown shirt underneath. It was not the kind of suit Sabika would have liked, but on Sameer, it looked good.
“Thanks. Shall we go?” Sabika asked. Sameer held out his arm, which Sabika took, and they walked to his car. Sameer drove professionally, concentrating on his driving, and going at a good speed. When they got to the place the dance was being held at, Sameer got out of the car. He walked to Sabika’s side and heldthe door open for her.
“Milady, vill you dance vith me ven ve are inside?” he said, mocking Dracula.
“Vhy of course I vill,” Sabika said, laughing. They went inside. The room had been decorated for the occasion. There were banners on the walls stating the occasion, the theme had been set to being formal, and the lights were coordinated with the songs that were played. There was a slow song being played at the moment, and Sameer led Sabika to the dance floor. They danced to the rhythm.
After a while, Sabika started getting tired; she was wearing high-heels, shoes she seldom wore. She stopped dancing and went to sit down.
“What’s wrong? Don’t you want to dance?” Sameer asked, looking concerned. He checked her forehead for a temperature, byt found her to be ok.
“I’m fine. I’d love to dance, but my shoes are killing me,” Sabika said, wincing as she stood up.
“Come on then. I’ll take you somewhere else,” Sameer said, taking her hand and helping her to his car. Once at the car, Sabika collapsed into the seat, and held her head. She had a very bad headache, but she didn’t want that to get in the way. Sameer got into the car, and drove to a lake. He helped Sabika out of the car, and took off her shoes.
“Feeling better now? The soft dirt should help you a bit,” he said. Sabika smiled thanks and relaxed on the hood of the car. Sameer went inside the car, and popped a CD into the CD player. Soft music started playing.
“Would you care to dance?” Sameer asked. Sabika took his hand and slid off the hood. They danced in the moonlight. Sabika was having the time of her life, until she felt something on her back. Sameer was trying to unzip the back of her dress. Sabika pushed him away angrily.
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” she asked.
“Come on, Sabika. It’s not that bad. I love you,” Sameer said, trying to hug her, but Sabika pushed away.
“LOVE ME? YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO HURT ME!” she shot back.
Sameer, she thought, you are not the person I thought you were.
“I would never hurt you,” he said, reaching for her again.
“Don’t touch me,” Sabika said, pushing his arm away as if it were a deadly snake. Sameer looked hurt.
“I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. Let’s go back,” Sameer said. Sabika shook her head, and started walking barefoot on the road. She was not going to go with him. She shivered. It was beginning to get very cold, but things couldn’t get possibly worse could they? However, she was wrong. Within the next minute, it started to snow.
Oh great. Now I have to walk back home because I was stupid and left my cell phone on my desk.
A car came behind Sabika. It was Sameer. He stopped the car in front of her.
“Get in or you will freeze to death,” Sameer said, opening the passenger door. Sabika silently got in the car. It was very cold so she had no choice. The whole way, neither of them talked. Sameer parked the car near the dormitories, and turned around.
“Sabika, stop it. I told you I was sorry so don’t give me the silent treatment,” Sameer said, looking exasperated. Sabika just got out of the car and walked to her room.
When she got to her room, she fell down on her bed, and fell asleep crying.
LOVE, LIFE, AND FRIENDSHIP: CHAPTER 7
The next morning, Sabika woke up. She hurriedly got dressed, and ran to her class, avoiding everyone. When she got there, she found the room empty. Oh yeah, we were supposed to meet in the auditorium today, she thought. She was about to go the other way when she saw Sameer walk into the classroom.
“Hi Sabika! I’m sorry for last night. S-someone…put something in my drink. I’m sorry I acted so stupid. I would never try to hurt you,” Sameer said, looking truly sorry.
“Class is being held in the auditorium today,” Sabika said coldly. Sameer looked hurt by the sound of her voice.
“Hey! I told you I was sorry, ok? What do I have to do to make you believe me?” Sameer asked. Sabika turned around.
“Listen. You and I, we’re over. We never really were together, but we’re over for good now,” Sabika said, slamming the door to the classroom as she walked out into the hall. There she told herself to calm down, and not start crying. She had a headache already, and the crying was only going to make it worse.
For the rest of the day, Sabika went through her normal classes. When class ended, she went to her room instead of the usual place where she would meet Rohit, and Diya.
She locked herself in the room, and thought. Why had she loved a person who hurt her? She didn’t love him anymore, she hated him. She hated him for trying to hurt her. She hated him for what he was. She tried to hate him for every little thing, but the truth was, she still loved him. She had tried to stop loving him, but it hadn’t worked. Rrrriiing!!! Her cell phone beeped. It was Rohit.
“Yeah Rohit, what is it?” she asked.
“Where are you? Diya went somewhere else with one of her other friends, and you’re not here either. I’ve been waiting for you,” Rohit said over the phone.
“I’m sorry. I just don’t feel well,” Sabika said. She didn’t feel well actually. Her headaches had been getting worse as the days progressed, but she had kept this hidden from everyone.
“Ok. Well, I’ll talk to you later,” Rohit said. Sabika hung up the phone. She sat in her room, letting the darkness surround her. It felt good to be alone, away from the world. But it also reminded her of Sameer, of whom she didn’t want to think about. A knock startled her. She went to open the door.
“Sabika, jaan, what’s wrong?” Rohit asked, seeing the look on Sabika’s face and giving her a hug. Sabika closed the door, and motioned for him to sit down. He did.
“Nothing’s wrong. I just am in a pretty bad mood because of an idiot who…” she broke off and started crying. Rohit gave her another hug. He comforted her; making soft noises, and trying to make her stop crying.
“If this is about Sameer, then I already know. He…he didn’t mean it. He really is sorry. He….loves you,” Rohit said.
“I know,” Sabika said, nustling her head on Rohit’s shoulder. Rohit lifter her chin.
“Do you love him?” he asked.
“Yes,” Sabika said after a long pause. Rohit looked hurt, but tried to hide it by smiling.
“Then you should forgive him. If you waste too much time like this, you will never get anywhere, but in the miserable world you have been living in for the past two days,” Rohit said softly.
“I know, but I can’t forgive him just yet. I need to get myself together first,” Sabika said, wiping her eyes and standing up.
“But right now, I need to go to my doctor’s appointment. Could you take me?” she asked Rohit. Rohit nodded, and got Sabika’s coat and shoes for her. He helped her put them on, and then took her to the doctor’s.
Sabika loved going to the doctor. It gave her an excuse to ask medical questions, but today, Sabika waited alone Dr. Howard’s office. The doctor himself was in the lab., looking at the report. He came back with a serious expression on his face.
“Hi Dr. Howard. How are you?” Sabika asked.
“I’m fine Sabika. Tell me, have you been having severe headaches lately?” the doctor asked, with a solemn expression on his face.
“Yes…but why are you asking,” Sabika asked. He had never asked her anything like this before.
“I know this is going to be a little harsh on you. From the last medical report, I saw something that isn’t right. I don’t know why we didn’t notice this before, but…” Dr. Howard broke off. Sabika waited, with a fear in her heart that something terrible was going to happen.
“Sabika, you have brain tumor,” the doctor said.
TO BE CONTINUED
Can someone please tell me how this story is going? this is probably the longest story I have ever written, so I would hate to write and not have it appreciated by others.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~