Thread: Dard di sugaat
View Single Post
Old
  (#20)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

24th March 2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chota Sa Dil View Post
Hi

I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this. It was so beautiful and reminded me of something I went through years ago and still have the pain running deep somewhere. Keep writting, its awsome.

Chota Sa Dil
dost..............tuhada review padke mere kol kuj nahi reha ki maiN tuhade ahsaasa.n da kuj jawaab deva............mera likhya padke tusi ateet (past) vich chale gaye....maaf karna dost....jaandi haan ki puraniya.n yaadd.n bahut jaanleva hundiya.n ne.

god bless u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...