View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 2nd August 2011, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pradhyuman View Post
Hey Praneeta,

My best wishes for your interview. It has been an absolute pleasure knowing you. If you remember we used to chat in our earlier days at SDC and thats how I remember lot of things you've mentioned here.

There are few members on SDC who I absolutely admire for who they are and one of them is you. Your body of work is just an extention of you and like Zidd has mentioned it is as consistent as you.

regards,
Pradhyuman
Hello Pradhyuman

Thank you so much for your wishes. It is actually my pleasure to have such lovely comments coming from SDC family. Yes I do remember our conservation exchanges and that I always liked your writings.

Hearty gratitude is due to you for admiring my work and actually voicing it out on this forum...its always a pleasure to be appreciated.

Thanks again for this reply.

Regards

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta