Old
  (#30)
chandsi
chandsi will become famous soon enough

16th February 2006, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by maikasH
lagta hai yeh idea bhi raddi ki Tokari ke hawaale karna padega

kamaal hi ho gaya saahab, sab baat karte haiN ke yahaaN ek parivaar ka sa ma'haul hai, phir bhi itni hitch'kichaahaT , waqa'ee kamaal ki baat hai.

ba-har-haal maine apni taraf se koshish ki

not many of you know how many great poets this site has lost just coz of its members ignorance, i've been trying to make shayri.com a platform for young and new writers to understand the depth of urdu poetry, i had invited so many well known, well respected and published poets to show some direction to people who really want to know what urdu poetry is all about, but to no avail........they were cruely ignored....but to give a benefit of doubt to this community i assumed that maybe people don't really understand what shayri is.....so i went on a mission to "make" peole understand which again failed miserably......now again i thought by communicating with each other with a large and combined effort perhaps eveybory or somebody would take it seriously....again.......here it goes.....down the drain...!!

there are ex-members of this website who are doing so well , so well infact that atleast couple of them are even getting ready to get their first book published, now, these people never looked back, never looked back at the place they started from, the place where they got all this encouragement and a powerfull will to do better, now when they ditched shayri.com i was furious, so angry that i even thought of having a word or two to put these peole on their place, but sanity prevailed.

AND NOW.....when i look at things, i feel their actions are justified, at one point this website almost lost its title from "shayri" to "dating service" ...... and some of that stuff still goes on, and is very shameful in my opinion, nothing here could convince me that people want to move on to bigger and better stages of aquiring knowledge......its hopeless.........

but who loses..........???
the same ignorant peole......!!

why....coz they have no idea........NO IDEA......how delightful and amazing urdu shayri can be if understood little properly

i didnt' wanna give up because i've learned a lot from the platform shayri.com provided me, i felt its my responsibility to give something back and simply beacause Gaurav Jain (owner.webmaster of shayri.com) had been a great friend all these yrs............

i guess people will find their own way........

as far as i am concerned this chapter is closed.....!!!

....................achcha laga aapke vichaar................padh kar

...............sabhi bachche aapka saath degain mujhe yakeen hai.....................