View Single Post
Old
  (#73)
Parastaar
Parastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of light

13th April 2004, 10:34 AM

Dosto,

muaafi chahti hoon, moderator hone ke naate kuch kaam na chaahne par bhi karne padte hain...it is a dirty job but someone has to do it...and here i will have to put my foot down as far as comments are concerned...yahan main Sharaabi ji ne jo likha thaa phir se dohraa rahi hoon...

ek baat aur dostoN -- aap is 'thread' jab bhii apnaa sher likho ge, to meherbaanii kar ke sabko bataa dii jiye gaa kii kaunse 'number' kaa thaa. only reson for that is so the writer compsing the last sher (Makta) knows that it is time to end the ghazal.

and finally, the lecture comes to an end with the last rule! as much as we all want to comment the compositions of others, please try to keep it low, as it gets confusing for the writer(s).

here i would like to add my penny's worth too...plz apne se pehle shers ko saath le ke chalein...just paste all the shers before you...

without further ado...i will repeat all the shers again...

nayi ruton mein wo kuchh aur qareeb aaye
gayi ruton ka sulagataa sa intezaar bhii ho

mere khuloos kaa andaaz ye bhii sachhaa hai
rakhuun na rabt magar dostii shumaar bhii ho

--Sayyidaa Fatimaa Hasan