View Single Post
Are You A SDC Family Member?
Old
  (#1)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love Are You A SDC Family Member? - 20th August 2014, 12:09 PM

Dear All

After exchanging several emails with Maikash ji, I have realised that it's time to let go of things that have transpired over past few weeks on SDC. Harm is done and can not be changed. It is however in the best interest of everyone to instead of pointing fingers at each other, forgive and forget. Therefore I am initiating this peace process and hope it will be well received by everyone.

Come to think of it we all might still feel that we were right in whatever we did. So taking the burden away, I am not requesting anyone to write SORRY here but replace the word with

Anyone can post here may you be involved in the issue or not. That is why I have tittled this thread 'Are you a SDC family member?'

Everyone can answer with a if you consider yourself part of the family. Please do not reply with anything else but a

Looking forward to everyone's cooperation.

There is no point in regret.
Please forgive and forget.

Lets all smile together again!

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 20th August 2014 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: typo
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta