View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

17th December 2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Great job........hope we will have some interesting and healthy discussions here..good luck...
hi zainy... thanks for the compliments...

Actually i wanna start this thread today, but i want to let people know about this first, so i think to wait for atleast today... can we start from tomorrow..??

one more thing, according to me, every topic can be posted in a new thread separately or can we post each topic in this thread only, plz suggest...

thanks.

Shaad....

Shaad...