View Single Post
Old
  (#36)
zarraa
zarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th September 2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamdam View Post

Ek acha shayar khudmukhtyar hoa hai , ya khuddar hota hai ya phir itna honhaar hota
hai ki uske her sher ko per ke bus waah hi nikalti hai ..

Sanjay Sehgal
Ji bahaut maazrat ke saath arz kar raha hoon ki ye sawaal pooree tarah mujh par khul naheen paaya. Shayad 80% samajh gaya hoon, par aap ke kisi bhi sawaal ka jawaab jab tak main 100% sure naheen hoon tab tak naheen dena chaahoonga, because I value your time. So, for my benefit, can you kindly explain the question in little bit more details please. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, but I will highly appreciate your additional effort

maiN rehnuma ke kahe raastoN se door raha
mera maqaam sada manziloN se door raha