View Single Post
Old
  (#155)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 12th July 2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Aadaab Sis, Anant jee...

here is my fresh list of questions.......

1. Do You remember who was your first freind at school? If yes are you lucky enough to still in contact with them?

yup her name is Priya. We lost contact only recently I think I last met her in 2013

2. What was the longest duration you stayed awake for? (Reason only if you deem it fit to share with us)

nowadays I sleep only for 3 hours nursing my baby. that's why I am awake right now when its 3a.m. here

3. Have you done kite figtting?

nope but wana try maybe when I visit India

4. Whay do you think a group of Lions is called a 'pride'
A. Is it because it is lead by a magnificient Male lion( with a maine etc..)
B. Or is it because the group contains too many proudy lionesses ?

I think answer is B

5. Do you get Curry leaf leaves in Cook Islands?

no I havn't come across it till now though someone mentioned that it has been introduced here by an Indian couple many years ago
your answers sir.................

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 12th July 2014 at 06:29 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta