View Single Post
Old
  (#157)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

12th July 2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneeta View Post
your answers sir.................
Thank You Sis,
Feel sorry about your lack of sleep.... tell you what.. during our teenage years we used to be told by our elders be it parents or uncles, aunts etc... "you won't understand the parent's value and the sacrifices untill u become a parent yourself"... that time I used to think whats there not to understand or appreciate.. yes parents do a lot of hard work for us and we can clearly see that... but sis Those words are so true to each letter...... only fully understood once I became a parent myself... but Sis be careful... and try to catch as much sleep as possible coz there is a danger of psychological condition that may affect some mothers who go through severe sleep deprivation!!! Please be aware...

Will present my fresh list tomorrow... and in any case am waiting for the answers from Anant jee as well!

Please take care and all the Best Wishes in the World for The Cute Little One!!

Duagoh

Ahmad