View Single Post
Old
  (#84)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

6th July 2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneeta View Post
adaab bhai jaan

shukriya aap ke response ke liye...der se hi sahi aap iss guftugu mein interest toh le rahe hain yahi humare liye khushi ki baat hai. zarur apne sahuliyat se sawaal punchiyega koi jald baazi nahi hai. bas ek request hai aap se... ya aap mujhe sis in law kahe ya phir Ananth ko bro in law. mujhe sis aur unhe bro kahete hain to aisa lagta hai ki Ananth aur main bhai bahen hai. ye bas mujhe feel hota hai
Aadaab o tasleemaat Behna,
First of all lets make it clear the reason for my belated entry... sis my toddler sonwas really realy sick and then myself fell ill the day he sort of recovered.. so was away from this family.... now i got better and am here.... so isme interest na lene wali koee baat nahee sis...

Secondly... aapko ham Anant G kay site join honay say pahlay say Sis bulatay hayn so that means he is now G Joo..... U r Sis! Happy now Sis?
By the way... tell u what.... lagta hai Anant ji nay jo Indian schools mayn every morning assembly mayn parhee jaanay walee pledge..... jiska ayk sentence hai..."ALL INDIANS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS" literally maan liya lagta hai...tab hee tou India kay baahar jaaker shadi ki hai!!

Thirdly here is my list of questions to both of You!

1. Have you got a ' you stay out of kitchen and I'll stay out of the garage' type of agreement
? if yes in what way? And do you think it is important and why?

2. Whom do you think are better managers of Hospitality businesses... men or women? And why?
3. Do you think (our Indian) society has advanced when it comes to acceptance of men doing chores at home....like changing nappies of babies etc and washing dishes etc??
4. What do you think of politics and plliticians??
5. Your favourite quote which you often repeat?

Duagoh

Ahmad

Last edited by Ahmad Hyderabadi; 6th July 2014 at 09:59 PM..