Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

Birthday Thread
Old
  (#1)
friendnidhi
friendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to behold

Birthday Thread - 27th May 2005, 09:16 AM

Hi All,
I have a suggestion for introdution of a new Thread that would be Named as Birthday wishes...
I beleive we need a seperate thread for this.. all the threads are meant for shayri over here..and posting Birthday wishes in these threads dont make sense..if we have a seperate thread for the birthday wishes it would be easier to wish and locate the sub threads..

I hope all of you with agree with this suggestion.

Regards Nidhi

Na Chaho kisi ko itna ~ ~ ki chahat tumhari majboori ban jaye ~ ~ chaho kisi ko itna ki ~ ~ tumhara pyar us ke liye zaroori ban jaye...............

Friend Nidhi - A Silent Tear

"Shedding a Tear When You are Lonely - So Peaceful yet so Painful...."
  Send a message via Yahoo to friendnidhi  
Old
  (#2)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

27th May 2005, 10:27 PM

Nidhi ji...!

I agree with you...101%(as Garima ji says)

Moreover I think that we desperately need a chit chat and
discussion board...where we can share and talk about so many things...

Thanks

Amanush...

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
hi
Old
  (#3)
ANKIT[DOST]
ANKIT[DOST] will become famous soon enough

hi - 28th May 2005, 08:22 AM

Nidhi ji main aapsai poori tarah sehmat hoo.Baki threads main birthday wishes dena thoda betuka sa lagta hai
hope ki aapka suggestion kabool kiya jaye.

Aur ha amanush ji plz aap is baat ko support karna band kare ki yaha par ek chat room hona chahiyai.

Yaha par chat room ka hona is site kai rutbe kai khilaaf hai.

Agar yaha chat room hoga to vo aapki chitchat kai sath dating ko bhi badawa dega.Tab yeh site ek dating site main tabdeel ho jayegi.Jo ki is site ki aab ru kai khilaaf hai.Hope u can understand!!!

Ankit Malhotra

Kisi ke Ansoon ko jameen pe girne se pehle

Apne daman mai kaid kar lu ye insaniyat ki Mirajh hai
 Send a message via ICQ to ANKIT[DOST] Send a message via Yahoo to ANKIT[DOST] Send a message via AIM to ANKIT[DOST]  
Old
  (#4)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

28th May 2005, 04:47 PM

Pata nahin kioun aksar meri baaton ka ek alag hi matlab
nikaala jaata hai...?

Ankit ji...!Please...!There is a world of differance between a Chat Room and a Chit chat general discussion board...!

Do hope that you can undertand this.

Amanush...

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#5)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

28th May 2005, 10:40 PM

hi nidhi,
a gud start for such thread. i totally agree with u n amanush suggestion too. well hope n lets keep a request to the moderators tht gv a sticky corner for birthday posts. this way we wnt ever miss anyones birthday. amanush too has gvn a nice suggestion. i totally agree tht there shud be sum source to discuss with each other n know abt each other too. well nice post of urs. i m hundred percent supporting ur suggestions.take care n may god bless u bth with his finnest glitters

mera aashiyaan tha wahan jahan toofanon ka theekana tha,
ek naadan dil tha aur ek bedard zamana tha!
na jaane kyu ussi pal mil gaya ek dard naya,
jab kisi roz mere labon ka muskurana tha!

Kutch bayani ho ehsaason ki…..
Kutch kahani ho jasbaaton ki….
Ek paaq bazm jahan ho sirf pyar…..
Dhoondte hain koi aisa manzar yaar….

Karein ek dooje se har koi lagaav….
Koi kare shikayat koi de sujaav
Naazim kare hifaazat-e-pyar…
Dhoondte hain koi aisa manzar yaar….

Buzurgoon ki kahawaat hai…
Fal-e-intezaar meetha hai….
Kehte hain Jas- Nal- Aman….
Thoda sa, bus thoda sa intezaar….

hi
Old
  (#6)
ANKIT[DOST]
ANKIT[DOST] will become famous soon enough

hi - 28th May 2005, 10:47 PM

maaf kijiyai ga amanush ji main aapko nahi samajh sakta.Main to bas aapkai suggestion sai hone wale nuksan sai aap ko parichit karana tha.Mera maksad aapko dukh pohchana nahi tha.Agar aapko meri kahi baat main koi galti nazar aati hai to zaroor batlaye

Fir bhi main yahi kehna chahoonga ki is site par chatting forum ka hona ek fizul suggestion hai.

Ankit Malhotra

Kisi ke Ansoon ko jameen pe girne se pehle

Apne daman mai kaid kar lu ye insaniyat ki Mirajh hai
 Send a message via ICQ to ANKIT[DOST] Send a message via Yahoo to ANKIT[DOST] Send a message via AIM to ANKIT[DOST]  
Old
  (#7)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

29th May 2005, 02:13 AM

well...since this is the birthday thread...id like to say happy birthday to notorious21
happy birthday shan,
oh yeah...and dont come to visit!...lol...kidding
sorry maine phone karke nahin kaha
take care
bye
"four eyes"

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#8)
friendnidhi
friendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to beholdfriendnidhi is a splendid one to behold

31st May 2005, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Amanush...
Nidhi ji...!

I agree with you...101%(as Garima ji says)

Moreover I think that we desperately need a chit chat and
discussion board...where we can share and talk about so many things...

Thanks

Amanush...
Hello AmanushJi,
Thanks for liking my suggestion, i hopew that my suggestion will be soon read by maikaash ji and tken into account.

Take Care
Regards Nidhi

Na Chaho kisi ko itna ~ ~ ki chahat tumhari majboori ban jaye ~ ~ chaho kisi ko itna ki ~ ~ tumhara pyar us ke liye zaroori ban jaye...............

Re: hi
Old
  (#9)
friendnidhi

Re: hi - 31st May 2005, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ANKIT[DOST]
Nidhi ji main aapsai poori tarah sehmat hoo.Baki threads main birthday wishes dena thoda betuka sa lagta hai
hope ki aapka suggestion kabool kiya jaye.

Aur ha amanush ji plz aap is baat ko support karna band kare ki yaha par ek chat room hona chahiyai.

Yaha par chat room ka hona is site kai rutbe kai khilaaf hai.

Agar yaha chat room hoga to vo aapki chitchat kai sath dating ko bhi badawa dega.Tab yeh site ek dating site main tabdeel ho jayegi.Jo ki is site ki aab ru kai khilaaf hai.Hope u can understand!!!
Hello Ankit,
thanks for coming here "dost" and for liking my suggestion....
Take Care

Regards Nidhi

Old
  (#10)
friendnidhi

31st May 2005, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ruhani
hi nidhi,
a gud start for such thread. i totally agree with u n amanush suggestion too. well hope n lets keep a request to the moderators tht gv a sticky corner for birthday posts. this way we wnt ever miss anyones birthday. amanush too has gvn a nice suggestion. i totally agree tht there shud be sum source to discuss with each other n know abt each other too. well nice post of urs. i m hundred percent supporting ur suggestions.take care n may god bless u bth with his finnest glitters
Hi Ruhani,
Thanks for coming here buddy and its good to here that you like this suggestion, I hope the moderators will soon start this new thread.
Take Care

Regards Nidhi

Old
  (#11)
friendnidhi

31st May 2005, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mukhra
well...since this is the birthday thread...id like to say happy birthday to notorious21
happy birthday shan,
oh yeah...and dont come to visit!...lol...kidding
sorry maine phone karke nahin kaha
take care
bye
"four eyes"
Hi Mukhra Ji,
Thanks for coming here and replying...I wish a belated birthday to notorious21 and shaan
Take Care

Regards Nidhi