Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

plz.
Old
  (#1)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

plz. - 7th June 2010, 05:42 PM

My Grand Father expired on 03.06.2010.

Plz. pray for him.

Thanks

Last edited by Mayank; 7th June 2010 at 05:46 PM..
  Send a message via MSN to Mayank  
Old
  (#2)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th June 2010, 05:55 PM

Mayank bhaa'i:

aapke dada ji ki death ke bare me sun kr duKh huaa tha.. mai.n bhagvaan se unke mokSh ke liye praarthna kartaa hu.N ..ees kaThin samay mei.N puraa Shaa'iree parivaar aapke saath hai..Apna Khayaal raKhiyega..Aapke dada ji ka aaShirwaad aur pyar hameSha aapke saath rahe.ngaa

aapka
~Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#3)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th June 2010, 06:01 PM

Mayank ji,

I am sorry to hear about your Grandfathers death...

Please accept my deepest condolences,..May his memories be eternal.

May his soul rest in peace.......

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

-ZAINY
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#4)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

In Islam, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون) is part of the Quran, Sura Al-Baqara, Verse 156. The full verse is as follows:
الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا اليه راجعون "Who, when a misfortune overtakes them, say: 'Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return'."
This is the phrase that we Muslims recite when a person is struck by calamity in life, and is usually recited upon hearing the news of someone's death.

Old
  (#5)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

May His soul rest in peace...!

My sincere condolences...!

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#6)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th June 2010, 06:03 PM

my deep felt condolences mayank sahab
it is a dificult time for you and i would like to say that my prayers will definetely include the dear departed soul.
Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Old
  (#7)
naresh_mehra110
Anshumali
naresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th June 2010, 06:19 PM

Mayank Ji.....Aapse abhi yeh dukhad samachar mila ....Aapke dada ji nahi rahe...jaankar bahut dukh hua.....Ishwar unhe satgati de....yeh aapke aur aapke parivaar ke liye ek mushkil ki ghadi hai....Bhagwaan aapko aur aapke parivaar ko iss dukh ko sehne ki shakti de....

yeh niyati ka vidhaan hai..... jo aaya hai ....usse ek din aise hi jaana hota hai....sansaar me koi bhi cheez iisthaai nahi hai....

Phool aate hai
chale jaate hai
kaante aate hai
chale jaate hai
sukh aate hai
chale jaate hai
dukh aate hai
chale jaate hai

yeh chale jaana hi
jeevan ki niyati hai... !

Om Shaanti... !

dada ji ka aashirwaad aur pyaar toh humesha aapke saath rahega....

Samast SDC parivaar iss dukh ki ghadi me aapke saath khada hai....

aap khud bhi himmat rakhe ...aur apne parivaar ko hausla de.... !

YuuN Besabab Aansoo Aate NahiN
Lag Zaroor Koii Baat Dil Ko Rahii Hai ...

Fareb Kaa ChaDhtaa Bazaar Dekh
Insaaf Se Bastii Khaalii Ho Rahii Hai ...

---Naresh Mehra----
  Send a message via Yahoo to naresh_mehra110  
Old
  (#8)
KATIL SHAYAR
Registered Guest
KATIL SHAYAR has a spectacular aura aboutKATIL SHAYAR has a spectacular aura about

7th June 2010, 07:46 PM

mai praarthna karta hu k aapke dadaji ko saddgati mile aur unki aatma ka sheeghr kalyaan ho...
Aur dharm k path par chalte hue unhe atisheeghr moksh ki praapti ho...

Aapko chuhe aur billi ki kahani sunani hai...
Jisme chuhe ne yaad dilaayi,billi ko nani hai...
lekin chuha bhool gaya tha k wo sapna tha...
aakhir me shamat to chuhe ki he aani hai :D

Old
  (#9)
secret admirer
secret admirer is just really nicesecret admirer is just really nicesecret admirer is just really nicesecret admirer is just really nice

7th June 2010, 08:11 PM

mayank ji aapke dadaji ke dehant ke bare me jaan kar dukh hua mujhe.
ishwar se meri prarthna hai ke aapke dadaji ki pavitr aatma ko shanti de........aur jald se jald unhe apke parivar me vapas bheje....................ek naye rishte ke roop me.

is dukh ki ghadi me hamesha aapke sath
aapka.

Na tha main to khuda tha, kuch na hota to khuda hota?
mitaya mujh ko hone ne, na hota main to kya hota !!
(NM)

Last edited by secret admirer; 7th June 2010 at 08:30 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to secret admirer  
So Sorry to hear this...
Old
  (#10)
loveforgudia
Ankahi Kahaani
loveforgudia is a splendid one to beholdloveforgudia is a splendid one to beholdloveforgudia is a splendid one to beholdloveforgudia is a splendid one to beholdloveforgudia is a splendid one to beholdloveforgudia is a splendid one to behold

So Sorry to hear this... - 8th June 2010, 01:08 AM

Mayank ji ..aapke dada ji ke baare mai jaan ke bahot dukh huaa. Bhagwaan ji unaki aatma ko shaanti de ... aur aapko aur aapke ghar waalon ko is mushkil waqt mai sabar aur himmat de ..yahi duaa hai ...

Mayank ji hum ne abhi apne daadi maa aur dada ji dono ko hi khoyaa hai baari baari pichhale 1 & 1/2 year mai...hum jaante hai yeh waqt kitna mushakil hota hai ...but will still want to say ki ... sabar aur himmat se kaam lijiyega ... and be strong .. aapki family mai aapke bade aur chhote sab ko ek dusare ke sahaare ki bahot zaroorat hogi ... Bhagwaan ji aapko itani shakti, sabar aur himmat de ki ... aap khud ko aur sab ko sambhaal paaye. Bhagwaan ji dada ji ki aatma ko shaanti aur mauksh de....

Jab humaare daadi maa guzar gaye tab kisi ne ek uumm..shlok sunaaya tha...theek se likh na paaun shaayad ...but yahaan aapke liye likh rahi hoon...
  • Na jaayate 'mriyate' vaa kadaachin naayam bhuthva bhavithaa na bhooyah:| Ajo nithyah saasvato'yam puraano na hanyate' hanyamaane' sareere' ||
"Never is he/she (Soul) born, nor does he/she die at any time, he/she has never been brought into being, nor shall come hereafter; unborn, eternal, permanent and ancient (primeval). When the body is slain, he/she (Soul) is not slain."

Bhagwaan ji aapko aur aapke gharwaalon ko is mushkil waqt mai dhairya.. aur himmat de...

Aapki Dost:- Gudia

Jay Ambe

------------------------------------------------------------
Puri Hoke Bhi Jo Puri Na Ho Hoon Zindagi Ki Wo Ankahi Kahaani......
-------------------------------------------
-----------------
Ek Aaina Jiski Tasveer Dhundhla Gai,
Ek Dil Jiski Dhadkan Ruksi Gai,
Ek Zindagi Jiski Manzil Ka Koi Pata Hi Nahi,
Ek Daaman Jahaan Se Khushi
yaan Galti Se Bhi Guzarti Nahi.

Send a message via Yahoo to loveforgudia Send a message via AIM to loveforgudia  
Old
  (#11)
sajid_ghayel
sajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant future

8th June 2010, 02:41 AM

Mayank saheb Bhagwaan appke dadaji ki aatma ko shanti de............last week meri nani ka bhi inteqaal hua hai i have gone through the same pain.

Jhoot kehdu yeh meri fitrat me nahi shamil

Par tujhe bevafa bhi kehna achcha nahi lagta...

Mob.: +971 501297654
  Send a message via Yahoo to sajid_ghayel  
Old
  (#12)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

8th June 2010, 09:56 AM

mai prarthna karta hun, ki unko moksh ki prapti ho ......
  Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu  
Old
  (#13)
amit7600
amit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really nice

8th June 2010, 10:10 AM

iiswar unki aatma ko shanti pradaan kare......yehi meri prarthana hain......

aur iiswar aap sabhi logo ko shakti aur saiyam de......

amit7600
Aandhiya Gam Ki Chalegi To Sawar Jaoonga Me
Mai To Dariya Hu Samoondar Me Utar Jaaonga Me
Mujhe Suli Pe Chadane Ki Jaroorat Kya Hai Logo
Mere Haato Se Kalam Cheen Lo Yuhi Mar Jaoonga Me

(When i received You in my heart everything changed for me)

Last edited by amit7600; 8th June 2010 at 10:13 AM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to amit7600  
Old
  (#14)
Kavita Negi
Kavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to all

8th June 2010, 10:33 AM

O lord, Give him eternal rest and may your light shine on him for ever.....
May his soul rest in peace.......

KAVITA NEGI

Hame ehbab ki lambi qataron sy nahi matlab..........!!
Jo dil sy hamara ho hame wo ik shaksh kaafi he......!!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Kavita Negi  
Old
  (#15)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

8th June 2010, 07:04 PM

param pujya Baba jee:

aap ke dwaara Pradipta Jeevan Jyoti hamaare sanskaaro mai.n,
hamaaare chetan, abchetan, achetan, parachetan har awastha main prakashmaan rahe!yehi bhagwaan se prthana hai.. Bhagwaan aap ki aatma ko shanti de.

dosto.n,

Baba ji, ke swargbaas huii santapta se, hamaare pariwar ke mushkil bhare palon mai.n jinhone kripa Purvak, hame taaqat diya aur jinhone baba ji ki aatma ke shaanti ke liye prthana ki hai, ham un ke aabhaari tah-e-dil se hai.n. aur ab baba jee ke aasraa chhuuT jaane ke baad, main hi ghar mai sab se baDa huu.n(after my mom) to zimmedaariyaan bhi baDh gayii hai. to, phir bhii koshish karuunga ki yahaa.n aata rahuu.n...

shukriya aap sabhii dosto.n kaa,

aap ka,

Mayank
  Send a message via MSN to Mayank  
Old
  (#16)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

8th June 2010, 07:12 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'uun .......

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Old
  (#17)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

8th June 2010, 08:58 PM

BhagwaaN dada jii ki aatma ko shanti deN.......!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#18)
mann_chand
mann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud of

9th June 2010, 07:18 AM

Mayank jee,

Aapke Dada jee ke bhaare jaan kar bahut dukh hua.... Bhagwaan jee unki aatma ko shantii de aur aap sab ko hiimat. Dada jee ka ashirwad hamesha aapke saath aur parivaar ke saath hamesha rahe...

aapna aur parivaar ka khayal rahega

duaaon ke saaath

~ Mandeep Kaur ~