Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > English/Hindi/Other Languages Poetry > Hindi Kavitayen

A Tribute....Ek Aur Peela Panna....
Old
  (#1)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

A Tribute....Ek Aur Peela Panna.... - 27th September 2005, 07:57 AM

A Tribute.... Ek Aur Peela Panna....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain Vikram Batra - "Yeh Dil Mange More!!"

Sometimes in life certain incidents happen which you remember for life. This is one such incident. It was the time of Kargil War. I had just come home during my study leave from bangalore to Kolkata. The Kargil war was at its height. I eagerly waited for the news of our Soldiers victory. Every day seemed like a nightmare.

One night while we were having dinner. My father and I were watching NDTV news. The news had just arrived that we had captured the pt 5140. Barkha Dutt the NDTV news reporter was taking interview of a tremendously excited soldier. He was very happy.

Barkha asked him about how he had captured the pt 5140. He said very animatedly. Then he said a few words which just got stuck.

"Arrey Barkha ji mere jawan to khushi se pagal ho rahe hain. Woh to bus ek hi cheez keh rahe hain YEH DIL MANGE MORE"

And for the next few days that is what was on my lips. Yeh Dil Mange More

Two days later India also won Tiger Hill and the news just came in Captain Vikram Batra had lost his life fighting the enemy. I was shocked and shattered for i had heard him live just two days back and now how could this be.

But Like they say never spill tear on a Soldiers death. They deserve something better. They do and Vikram Batra deserves a place in my heart right up.

I will never ever forget him or his words. May his Soul rest in peace.

Captain Vikram Batra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaj phir ek Sipahi jung mein Shaheed ho gaya
Jaate Jaate apni saanse humare naam kar gaya

Khud Dushmano ke waaron ko apne seene pe le
Humme zindagi bhar jeene ki yeh sazaa de gaya

N.jaane kaise uthaonga iske ehsaano ka bojh
Har Lamha meri zindagi ka iska rinni ho gaya

Jee thi isne apni zindagi sada doosron ke liye
Hum sote rahein isliye yeh jaagta chalaa gaya

Hun aone gharon mein mehfooz aur aabad rahein
Isliye yeh apne ghar ko aur apno ko chhod gaya

Mere do lafz bhi naakam hain yeh bataane ko
Ki yeh Jawan aakhir humare liye kya kar gaya

Chalonga mein us raah par jo yeh mujhe dikha gaya
Pura kardoon jo yeh kaam adhoora hai chhod gaya

-- Rohin Bhargava

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Old
  (#2)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

27th September 2005, 08:12 AM

Dated : 08-July 1999

Old
  (#3)
meena chheda
meena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to behold

27th September 2005, 08:50 AM

rohin,

tumhare is kalaam ko mere vandan...
mai bhi tumhare sath hi hu is raah mai... is soch mai....

di

Old
  (#4)
Parastaar
Parastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of light

27th September 2005, 09:23 AM

Rohin...

Hats off to you! For sharing this post with us...i come from a defence family...and during that war...we lost quiet a few young men...young husbands, young fathers, young soldiers...very close to the family...

i remember the junoon that was there in the youth of india, men, women...older, retired army personnel, civilians, rich, poor, doctors, actors, media people, everyone...jo deshbhakti ki lehar chali thi sabhi ko baha le gayi thee...what an onslaught of outpouring of funds to help the affected families...i ve never been more proud to call myself a beti of that beautiful land...Bharat...

unhi dino ek naujawaan soldier ne bollywood ke charity show for kargil ke liye ...ae mere vatan ke logo gaya...hamesha yeh geet meri aankhon ko nam kar gaya hai...us din tau jaise aansoon thamte hee nahin thhe...kyunki wo jawan wheelchair pe thaa..aur uska josh dekhte hee banta thaa...shayad usne apne kisi ang ko kho diya thaa...ladaayi mein...

nayi ruton mein wo kuchh aur qareeb aaye
gayi ruton ka sulagataa sa intezaar bhii ho

mere khuloos kaa andaaz ye bhii sachhaa hai
rakhuun na rabt magar dostii shumaar bhii ho

--Sayyidaa Fatimaa Hasan

Old
  (#5)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

27th September 2005, 09:36 AM

hi rohin....
what to say n what not to say. man i was rite u are a versatile writer but more important is tht ur inner soul is so beautiful n full of wonderful thoughts. buddy this post well i wont forget in my whole life, as yes its true tht this war of kargil has left a scar in every heart who belongs to this beautiful land called BHARAT. i m proud to be the daughter of this nation n yes wud love to go along the path u chose. well a salute to our indian defence who without thinking about themselves have sacrificed their lifes for us. thx for sharing this awesome creation of urs. one of those writings of urs which i wud love to read n cherish in my thoughts regularly. gr8. keep flowing ur thoughts ahead too n may god rest the souls of each n every jawan who sacrificed their lives to bring happiness in our nation. god bless u with his finnest glitters.
with love
jas

mera aashiyaan tha wahan jahan toofanon ka theekana tha,
ek naadan dil tha aur ek bedard zamana tha!
na jaane kyu ussi pal mil gaya ek dard naya,
jab kisi roz mere labon ka muskurana tha!

Kutch bayani ho ehsaason ki…..
Kutch kahani ho jasbaaton ki….
Ek paaq bazm jahan ho sirf pyar…..
Dhoondte hain koi aisa manzar yaar….

Karein ek dooje se har koi lagaav….
Koi kare shikayat koi de sujaav
Naazim kare hifaazat-e-pyar…
Dhoondte hain koi aisa manzar yaar….

Buzurgoon ki kahawaat hai…
Fal-e-intezaar meetha hai….
Kehte hain Jas- Nal- Aman….
Thoda sa, bus thoda sa intezaar….

Old
  (#6)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

27th September 2005, 11:52 AM

Pata nahin kyon in Jawaanon ki kahani sounkar ankhein bhar
aati hein...!

Thank you...Rohin Bhai

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#7)
Rohin

27th September 2005, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by meena chheda
rohin,

tumhare is kalaam ko mere vandan...
mai bhi tumhare sath hi hu is raah mai... is soch mai....

di
Meena di,

aapka bahut bahut shukriya is raah par chalne ka...

Apna khayal rakhein
Rohin

Old
  (#8)
Rohin

27th September 2005, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Parastaar
Rohin...

Hats off to you! For sharing this post with us...i come from a defence family...and during that war...we lost quiet a few young men...young husbands, young fathers, young soldiers...very close to the family...

i remember the junoon that was there in the youth of india, men, women...older, retired army personnel, civilians, rich, poor, doctors, actors, media people, everyone...jo deshbhakti ki lehar chali thi sabhi ko baha le gayi thee...what an onslaught of outpouring of funds to help the affected families...i ve never been more proud to call myself a beti of that beautiful land...Bharat...

unhi dino ek naujawaan soldier ne bollywood ke charity show for kargil ke liye ...ae mere vatan ke logo gaya...hamesha yeh geet meri aankhon ko nam kar gaya hai...us din tau jaise aansoon thamte hee nahin thhe...kyunki wo jawan wheelchair pe thaa..aur uska josh dekhte hee banta thaa...shayad usne apne kisi ang ko kho diya thaa...ladaayi mein...
Paras di,

Usne kuch baleedan kar diya humare liye...
Karzdaar hain hum uske.... aur N.jaane uske jaise kitne hi sipahi ke...

Apna Khayal rakhna
Rohin

Old
  (#9)
karthik
karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

27th September 2005, 09:00 PM

rohin bhaiyaa...
it was jus amazin to read it....
i don no vat to say....
tears in my eyes...
thanks for this wonderful post...
take care

Karthik
Chaandni mere pyaar ki kyun uspar na rang laayi
Kyun bas kami hi meri ibaadat me usko nazar aayi
Thaa laakh bura sahi main. sacchi meri chaahat thi
Kyun meri bhaavnaon ko woh samajh nahi paayi...

Dekhna chahta hun..
Tere tasveer ko khwab banake dekhna chahta hun
Aur us khwab mein apne aap ko khona chahta hun

I envy the words, which took the form of my emotions
I love my poetry…
Which has turned the tears of pain in to the pearls of love…

Old
  (#10)
Parul
Parul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the rough

27th September 2005, 09:01 PM

Rohin,

thanks for this words.. garv hai unn baahdur sipaahi par!

Saluting those people for their great sacrifice!

@};-

Old
  (#11)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

27th September 2005, 09:40 PM

Bhaiya ..

bas hum saath rahe aur soch ko haqeqat ka roop dete rahe..

Jai Jawan jai kisaan ke naare lagate hai bahoot
kuchh kare waisa hum bhi sochate hai bahoot

kuchh haqeqat me hum bhi aisa kar dikhlaa jaaye
kyunki haqeqat aur soch me abhi faasale hai bahoot

aapki sweetu

Anant se bhi aage... itni si khwahish hai :)
  Send a message via Yahoo to garima Send a message via Skype™ to garima 
Old
  (#12)
Rohin

27th September 2005, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ruhani
hi rohin....
what to say n what not to say. man i was rite u are a versatile writer but more important is tht ur inner soul is so beautiful n full of wonderful thoughts. buddy this post well i wont forget in my whole life, as yes its true tht this war of kargil has left a scar in every heart who belongs to this beautiful land called BHARAT. i m proud to be the daughter of this nation n yes wud love to go along the path u chose. well a salute to our indian defence who without thinking about themselves have sacrificed their lifes for us. thx for sharing this awesome creation of urs. one of those writings of urs which i wud love to read n cherish in my thoughts regularly. gr8. keep flowing ur thoughts ahead too n may god rest the souls of each n every jawan who sacrificed their lives to bring happiness in our nation. god bless u with his finnest glitters.
with love
jas
Jasleen,

Yeh sirf Bharat ki baat nahi ... kuch samjhne ki baat hai... I am glad you liked it

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#13)
Rohin

27th September 2005, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushkil
Pata nahin kyon in Jawaanon ki kahani sounkar ankhein bhar
aati hein...!

Thank you...Rohin Bhai

Danny bhai,

Kya Karein Bhaiya... Shayad aaj bhi Shaheedon ki izzat hoti hai isliye

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#14)
Rohin

27th September 2005, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by karthik
rohin bhaiyaa...
it was jus amazin to read it....
i don no vat to say....
tears in my eyes...
thanks for this wonderful post...
take care

Hi Karthik,

Buddy like I said Don't let tears flow down ur eyes...
They deserve something better....

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#15)
Rohin

27th September 2005, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Parul
Rohin,

thanks for this words.. garv hai unn baahdur sipaahi par!

Saluting those people for their great sacrifice!

@};-
Parul,

Sahi kaha... bus ab unka kaam pura karna hai...
Sab ke dilon mein se nafrat ka beech ukhadna hai...

Apna khayal rakho
Rohin

Old
  (#16)
Rohin

27th September 2005, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by garima
Bhaiya ..

bas hum saath rahe aur soch ko haqeqat ka roop dete rahe..

Jai Jawan jai kisaan ke naare lagate hai bahoot
kuchh kare waisa hum bhi sochate hai bahoot

kuchh haqeqat me hum bhi aisa kar dikhlaa jaaye
kyunki haqeqat aur soch me abhi faasale hai bahoot

aapki sweetu

Garima,

Sab ke liye karna mushkil hota hai... aur haan sahi kaha bahut log kehte hain karte nahi hai... Magar kam se kam kuch log kehte to hain... do pal ke liye sochte to hain... kayi to woh bhi nahi karte.... aur zaroori nahi ek sipahi ka kaam pura karne ke liye tumhe bandook uthani padegi ya jaroori nahi ek kissan ki tarah sab ko hal chalana chahiye... jaroori hai ki jo kaam karo acha karo... dil se karo... aur agar ek doosre se bhai chara banaye rakhoge to ... apne aap inka kaam pura kar paoge.... aur karna aasan hai aur kai log karte hi hain... soch humesha Optimistic honi chahiye pesimistic nahi... Glass adha bhara hua ho ya aadha khali... nazariye ka farak hai...

Take Care
Rohin

hi
Old
  (#17)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 27th September 2005, 10:53 PM

Dearest Rohin, I want to thank you for sharing this with us, such sacrifices only some are able to do. I salute mr. Batra. I liked the way u expressed ur feelings, its so true!!! aapki feelings ki kadar karti hu hamesha se, aur aaj bhi yehi kahungi, ki aapki har muraad puri ho! i could feel while reading the page u linked!

Thanks for sharing!!

Salute your feelings!!
PRiya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: hi
Old
  (#18)
Rohin

Re: hi - 28th September 2005, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LuvPriya
Dearest Rohin, I want to thank you for sharing this with us, such sacrifices only some are able to do. I salute mr. Batra. I liked the way u expressed ur feelings, its so true!!! aapki feelings ki kadar karti hu hamesha se, aur aaj bhi yehi kahungi, ki aapki har muraad puri ho! i could feel while reading the page u linked!

Thanks for sharing!!

Salute your feelings!!
PRiya
Priya,

I am happy that so many of you have a heart to come here and read this. What I also wanted to highlight was that this is not about INDIA. it is about every soldier who fights. There is a reason why he fights. It is not just to protect our country, but, to also spread the message of peace.

Salute to everyone

Take Care
Rohin

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: