Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Punjaabi Love Letter
Old
  (#1)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Punjaabi Love Letter - 19th September 2007, 08:57 AM

Dear meri dil ki katori,

Mai kya ji, it was ji very well since the time I put my eyes on you at Bunty's wedding.

The parrots flew out of my hands, when u turned like a truck on a blind curve and smiled at me.

Now I see ur face everywhere, even in my chicken-curry. The butter chicken reminds me your sweet voice.

Mai kya ji, would you be the butter on my naan and the chicken in my curry of life....!!!!

Koi gal nahi, take ur time but don't put the foot on the Brakes of my love ji.

What to do, I to have started thinking about Shaadi-Vaadi. Karao maat wait, say yes for a date!

Bale Balle ......

Send a message via MSN to Mayank  
hello sir..
Old
  (#2)
coolaadi_1985
cool_heart
coolaadi_1985 is on a distinguished road

Arrow hello sir.. - 19th September 2007, 11:49 AM

sir i m new on this site n i really wanna take some important tips from u so that it may help me in my poems..i read most of ur poems n i like it very much..i hope u can guide me in my poems..i like ur punjabi love letter ..very nice ...tc.
  Send a message via Yahoo to coolaadi_1985  
Old
  (#3)
mausam
Yaadon ka!
mausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant future

19th September 2007, 12:18 PM

...so funny...........ab aise din aa gaye hain

Jaane kya samjha woh mujhe
Jaane kya samjhi main useN

Faasla nazar aaya....Kuch kadmon ke saath se

Old
  (#4)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

19th September 2007, 01:33 PM

hahahaha.......

mai keha g .........mayank ko lagta hai koi punjabi kudi pasand aa gaye hai g.......

tabhi to punjabhi meiN love letter likhne ki pratice ho rahi hai.....

agar aise baat hai to mayank aap...punjabi ki tution le saktey haiN mujse.....bilkul free meiN....

mai keha g......lagda hai oh din door nahi jaldi hi SDC te ShanaiyaN vajan waliyaN ne g.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#5)
mausam
Yaadon ka!
mausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant futuremausam has a brilliant future

19th September 2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
hahahaha.......

mai keha g .........mayank ko lagta hai koi punjabi kudi pasand aa gaye hai g.......

tabhi to punjabhi meiN love letter likhne ki pratice ho rahi hai.....

agar aise baat hai to mayank aap...punjabi ki tution le saktey haiN mujse.....bilkul free meiN....

mai keha g......lagda hai oh din door nahi jaldi hi SDC te ShanaiyaN vajan waliyaN ne g.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa di...............kya aap bhi..........kyun ek shaadi sudha insaan ki dusri shaadi karvane ke baarein mein soch rahin hain..................unki biwi aapko dande se pitegi...........lolz........D:

Old
  (#6)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

19th September 2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mausam View Post
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa di...............kya aap bhi..........kyun ek shaadi sudha insaan ki dusri shaadi karvane ke baarein mein soch rahin hain..................unki biwi aapko dande se pitegi...........lolz........D:

hmmmm.......mayank shadi-shuda.......yeh haadsa kab hua.....maiN to mayank ko bahut kushnaseeb samajti thi....cholo jo hua accha hua.....vaise mayank bata dena......yeh haadsa kab hua tha.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#7)
mausam
Yaadon ka!

19th September 2007, 01:50 PM

Quote:
hmmmm.......mayank shadi-shuda.......yeh haadsa kab hua.....maiN to mayank ko bahut kushnaseeb samajti thi....cholo jo hua accha hua.....vaise mayank bata dena......yeh haadsa kab hua tha.....
haaa di kya aap bhi haadsa...........haa ab haadse ki date to moderatorsahab hi bata sakte hain..waise unhone apni shaadi ka zor shor se elaan apni"ek shaadi suda ki daastan " post pe kiya hain

Old
  (#8)
sunita thakur

19th September 2007, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mausam View Post
haaa di kya aap bhi haadsa...........haa ab haadse ki date to moderatorsahab hi bata sakte hain..waise unhone apni shaadi ka zor shor se elaan apni"ek shaadi suda ki daastan " post pe kiya hain
acchaaaa.......vaise us post par maine apna review diya tha....par lagta hai mere review ke baad hi elaan hua hoga....kyuki phele to aisa kuch nahi bataya gaya tha........chalo koi baat nahi

puri hamdardi hai mujhe mayank se.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

Old
  (#9)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

19th September 2007, 01:58 PM

Quote:
acchaaaa.......vaise us post par maine apna review diya tha....par lagta hai mere review ke baad hi elaan hua hoga....kyuki phele to aisa kuch nahi bataya gaya tha........chalo koi baat nahi

puri hamdardi hai mujhe mayank se.......
Old
  (#10)
Mayank

19th September 2007, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaadi_1985 View Post
sir i m new on this site n i really wanna take some important tips from u so that it may help me in my poems..i read most of ur poems n i like it very much..i hope u can guide me in my poems..i like ur punjabi love letter ..very nice ...tc.
Thanks for your compliment buddy, u do post your poems in the forum, i will see the same.if u have any problem u may write pm to me., This punjaabi love letter is originally not written bye me. I got it by an email.

mayank