Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Quotable Quotes

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#41)
EnigmA
EnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to behold

15th June 2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Having a teddy bear doesn't mean your immature,
sometimes they are the only ones that u can hug ,when u r alone
...and that don't laugh when you cry
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Well.............I agree!..but..the one bad thing about Teddy bears(me thinks) is that they can't wipe your tears.. like humans can! And another....they don't have hearts..in other words they're heartless!!

EnigmA

Old
  (#42)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

15th June 2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmA View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Well.............I agree!..but..the one bad thing about Teddy bears(me thinks) is that they can't wipe your tears.. like humans can! And another....they don't have hearts..in other words they're heartless!!

I agree with you that teddy bears cannot wipe our tears ,they are heartless,don't reply to us,when we talk to them , they cannot even solve any of our problems,like humans do..

but when we see the other side of it, they are never the cause of tears as well, and if I start counting benefits of having teddys , I can go on and on...I might be sounding kind'a stupid comparing , just a stuffed toy with human being..but...

..sometime a cute little feeling that there is someone with us and we are not lonely does make a great lot of difference.......

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 15th June 2011 at 10:12 AM..
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#43)
EnigmA
EnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to behold

16th June 2011, 04:52 AM

Quote:
I agree with you that teddy bears cannot wipe our tears ,they are heartless,don't reply to us,when we talk to them , they cannot even solve any of our problems,like humans do..

but when we see the other side of it, they are never the cause of tears as well, and if I start counting benefits of having teddys , I can go on and on...I might be sounding kind'a stupid comparing , just a stuffed toy with human being..but...

..sometime a cute little feeling that there is someone with us and we are not lonely does make a great lot of difference.......

I absolutely 100% agree with you about your last sentence! This brought a flash of memory about "Wilson" the volley ball which helps the lead character in the film Cast Away, stay sane by being a personified friend. Your words make absolute sense! And it's true sometimes people do feel isolated like a tiny island in a sea of humanity. But... I say stuff the Teddys! They're too cute!

EnigmA

Apologies for posting here!
Old
  (#44)
EnigmA

Apologies for posting here! - 16th June 2011, 06:17 AM

Adaab Mohtrma Zainy Sahiba... Apologies in advance for posting this li'l piece here..please move it if you mind it..

Teddy bear, O Teddy bear,
Wheneva I need You, You are there!

Whenever I felt that, life's unfair,
Of the pain I've got more share,
And the sorrows that I can't bear
Hugging you I shed my tears!

You don't blink but can only stare,
For me that's an expression of care!
Unlike humans you don't scare,
You're always with Me when I need you There!

EnigmA

Old
  (#45)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

16th June 2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Adaab Mohtrma Zainy Sahiba... Apologies in advance for posting this li'l piece here..please move it if you mind it..

Teddy bear, O Teddy bear,
Wheneva I need You, You are there!

Whenever I felt that, life's unfair,
Of the pain I've got more share,
And the sorrows that I can't bear
Hugging you I shed my tears!

You don't blink but can only stare,
For me that's an expression of care!
Unlike humans you don't scare,
You're always with Me when I need you There!
Very well written Enigma ji....Feely and touching

Really so simple so cute and yet so expressive..Loved this creation of yours...

Life has ways to teach us how small we are in this world...So enjoy the beautiful little things in life.

I dont have words to tell how special this is......looking forward to have more "gems" from you

Take care Friend..

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#46)
zainy
Aapki dost

18th June 2011, 11:30 AM

A moment lasts all of a second,but the memory lives on forever...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#47)
zainy
Aapki dost

20th June 2011, 07:48 AM

Do good, and leave behind you a monument of virtue that the storms of time can never destroy. Write your name in kindness, love, and mercy on the hearts of thousands you come in contact with year by year, and you will never be forgotten. Your name and your good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven.

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#48)
zainy
Aapki dost

21st June 2011, 01:21 AM

The world is a shadow: if you run after it, you will not catch it, but if you turn your back to it, it will follow you....

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#49)
EnigmA

21st June 2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:

A moment lasts all of a second,but the memory lives on forever...
Quote:
Do good, and leave behind you a monument of virtue that the storms of time can never destroy. Write your name in kindness, love, and mercy on the hearts of thousands you come in contact with year by year, and you will never be forgotten. Your name and your good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven.
Quote:
The world is a shadow: if you run after it, you will not catch it, but if you turn your back to it, it will follow you....

Adaab Mohtrma Zainy Sahiba!

Once Again A Super-Massive Thank You For Sharing These Beacons Of Light( Well If Not Knowing IS Darkness Then Surely Wisdom And Knowledge Are Light Aren't They?)!

Your First Quote Reminded Me Of My Mum's Words Which Still Echo In My Ears...... "Waqt Nikal Jaata Hai ..Per Baat Yaad Reh Jaati Hai! " She Says That Regarding Hurting People By Uttering Bitter Words And Hurting Their Hearts With Those Words..Which..Unfortunately Don't Fade With Time As They Get Engraved In A Person's Memory! But That Was Just One Perspective On Your First Quote And I Know Your Quote Has Universal Applicability!

Thank You! Khush Rahein! Abaad Rahein.. And Hey..Keep It Up!

EnigmA

Old
  (#50)
EnigmA

21st June 2011, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Very well written Enigma ji....Feely and touching

Really so simple so cute and yet so expressive..Loved this creation of yours...

Life has ways to teach us how small we are in this world...So enjoy the beautiful little things in life.

I dont have words to tell how special this is......looking forward to have more "gems" from you

Take care Friend..

Adaab Mohtrma Zainy Sahiba..
I Thank You For Your Kind Words... Came Back To Finish One Niggle In My Mind... I Am Absolutely Sorry To Inform That I'm Just A Compiler..There Is Only ONE Creator. Only The Almighty Has The Ability To CREATE.. I'm Sorry If You Were Offended By This Reply But Kya Keroon Its One OF The Overlooked Aspects Of Shirk. Maazrat Maazrat Maazrat!

Khush Rahein! Abaad Rahien!

EnigmA

Old
  (#51)
zainy
Aapki dost

21st June 2011, 11:01 AM

Astaghfirullah!!....khuda jaanta hai,mera shirk ka koi irada na tha...

Creation word, "writings"..ke synonym ki tarah bhi use hota hai generally...isiliye maine bhi likha tha..

ALLAH knows that was unintentional..

but still I accept my fault..I should have been more careful ..

..Allah is Most Gracious and Most Merciful.

ALLAHUMMA INNEE ASTAGHFIRUKA LIKULLI D'AMBIN
YAA ARH'AMAR RAAH'IMEEN

Thank a lot for your feedback Enigma sahab.....

Zainy

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 21st June 2011 at 11:03 AM..
Old
  (#52)
zainy
Aapki dost

21st June 2011, 11:09 AM

“Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.”

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#53)
zainy
Aapki dost

22nd June 2011, 05:16 PM

"2 GET" & "2 GIVE" creates too many problems,
But....
(Just Double it)

"4 GET & 4 GIVE" solves all the Problems.

LIVE WITH A SIMPLE ATTITUDE...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#54)
EnigmA

22nd June 2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Astaghfirullah!!....khuda jaanta hai,mera shirk ka koi irada na tha...

Creation word, "writings"..ke synonym ki tarah bhi use hota hai generally...isiliye maine bhi likha tha..

ALLAH knows that was unintentional..

but still I accept my fault..I should have been more careful ..

..Allah is Most Gracious and Most Merciful.

ALLAHUMMA INNEE ASTAGHFIRUKA LIKULLI D'AMBIN YAA ARH'AMAR RAAH'IMEEN

Thanks a lot for your feedback Enigma sahab.....
Adaab Mohtrma Zainy Sahiba, I absolutely agree with what you wrote that word is used synonymously with writing and to a great extent in the broader art world. Who would ..in their right frame do that intentionally??! So it was an error by a Human he doesn't need any witness or proof coz He knows what's in your heart before you do!

Apologies Again!

EnigmA

Nod Nod!
Old
  (#55)
EnigmA

Nod Nod! - 22nd June 2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
“Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.”
Good One Zainy Sahiba! Keep It Up!

EnigmA

Old
  (#56)
zainy
Aapki dost

22nd June 2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Adaab Mohtrma Zainy Sahiba, I absolutely agree with what you wrote that word is used synonymously with writing and to a great extent in the broader art world. Who would ..in their right frame do that intentionally??! So it was an error by a Human he doesn't need any witness or proof coz He knows what's in your heart before you do!

Apologies Again!
Please do not apologize...Infact I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for making me realize my mistake, though unintentional, but mistakes are mistakes..

I thought of editing the above post but on a second thought, ...I think it would be better if we keep these posts...may be someone else too is doing same mistake as I did, they too will realize it..and restrain themselves from a Gunaah-e-Azeem

Honestly I whole heartedly appreciate your effort as well as your guidance.

And I very well understand your sincere intention was to advice a fellow muslim ,when they're doing something unintentionally ..

Jazakallah...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#57)
zainy
Aapki dost

24th June 2011, 06:53 AM

"A good intention is like the seed of a tree whose fruit we do not know."..

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#58)
zainy
Aapki dost

25th June 2011, 07:48 AM

Every test in our life makes us bitter or better...

Every problem comes to make us or break us ...

Choice is ours, whether we become victims or victorious...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#59)
EnigmA

27th June 2011, 03:24 AM

Sometimes...the most lovely thing you could ever do to someone is.. letting them go!

EnigmA

Last edited by EnigmA; 27th June 2011 at 03:30 AM..

Old
  (#60)
zainy
Aapki dost

2nd July 2011, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Sometimes...the most lovely thing you could ever do to someone is.. letting them go!

TFS...one more quote with similar meaning...

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go off what you can’t change. Life’s too short to be anything… but happy.

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#61)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

2nd July 2011, 04:08 PM

Zainy........thanks for sharing...keep it up dear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#62)
zainy
Aapki dost

4th July 2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
Zainy........thanks for sharing...keep it up dear.
Thanks di......

Heated gold becomes ornaments.

Batted copper becomes wires.

Depleted stone becomes statue.

So, the more pain you get in your life the more valuable you become.

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#63)
rumi
rumi has a spectacular aura aboutrumi has a spectacular aura about

7th July 2011, 04:58 PM

To live is to choose.
But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for,
where you want to go and why you want to get there

Dilon Ki Imaaraton Mein Kahin Bandagi Nahi….................
Aur Pathar Ki Masjidon Mein Khuda Dhoondtey Hain Log............

(ALLAMA)

Last edited by rumi; 7th July 2011 at 05:00 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to rumi  
Old
  (#64)
rumi

7th July 2011, 05:04 PM

Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them. A Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life

(ALLAMA)
Old
  (#65)
rumi

7th July 2011, 05:06 PM

It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it`s important how well you play with the cards which you hold

(ALLAMA)
Old
  (#66)
rumi

7th July 2011, 05:12 PM

Everything Will Be Okay in The End, If It’s Not Okay, Then It’s Not the End

(ALLAMA)
Old
  (#67)
rumi

7th July 2011, 05:24 PM

Friends,

My apology for invasion like this, but I couldn't stop myself after reading so many inspirational quotes and then adding some my collections.

Ab Ijazat Dijiye.

Rumi

(ALLAMA)
Old
  (#68)
rumi

9th July 2011, 10:19 AM

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence and determination.

(ALLAMA)
Old
  (#69)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

22nd February 2012, 08:13 PM

To get something done, a commitee should consist of no more than three men, two of whom are absent.

-Robert Copeland

Old
  (#70)
zainy
Aapki dost

29th February 2012, 05:56 PM

Its hard to let go off someone who had touched ur life;
But it hurts more to let go off someone who was never urs, yet changed ur life the most !

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#71)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

11th March 2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Its hard to let go off someone who had touched ur life;
But it hurts more to let go off someone who was never urs, yet changed ur life the most !
Sahh!
Very true behna! Quality quote whoever you've quoted is a philosopher!

Old
  (#72)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

2nd April 2012, 09:45 AM

With God All Things Are Possible!

NM

Old
  (#73)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

3rd April 2012, 11:16 PM

Yay waqt bhee...guzar jaayegaa!

Old
  (#74)
Dr. Rakesh_Srivastava
Dr. Rakesh_Srivastava will become famous soon enoughDr. Rakesh_Srivastava will become famous soon enough

3rd April 2012, 11:30 PM

very nice ...............keep it up

Old
  (#75)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

13th April 2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rakesh_Srivastava View Post
very nice ...............keep it up
Thank You Doctor Sahab!

Where there is a Will...............there is a ............Lawyer!
NM

Last edited by Ahmad Hyderabadi; 13th April 2012 at 12:07 AM..

Old
  (#76)
aru
Main shayar to nahin.....
aru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comaru is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

18th May 2012, 05:47 PM

it is better to wear shoes instead of cover the earth with a carpet.

एक हाथ में दिल उनके एक हाथ में खंजर था
चेहरे पे दोस्त का मुखौटा अजीब सा मंजर था

Arvind Saxena
Ph. No. 7905856220
  Send a message via AIM to aru  
Old
  (#77)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

16th September 2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aru View Post
it is better to wear shoes instead of cover the earth with a carpet.
Great one Aru Jee!............................ TFS!

Old
  (#78)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

16th September 2012, 07:01 PM

Winners never quit and quitters.... never win!
NM

Old
  (#79)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

21st November 2012, 08:57 AM

When the guardians become silent witnessess to evil and wrong then there is little differnce left between the pepetrators and the 'guardians' themselves.

Old
  (#80)
zainy
Aapki dost

7th December 2012, 03:10 PM

Problems can either make you or break you,
The hammer that can break glass can shape steel....
Its upto you to be Glass or Steel,
Have the will power of Steel and the Vision of Glass...

Zainy

Nm

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: