Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Quotable Quotes

Sad Quotes!!!!!!!!
Old
  (#1)
Hassan
Some Mirrors Lie...
Hassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Sad Quotes!!!!!!!! - 18th August 2014, 12:47 AM

“No more truth. Bells ring no more in me. I am all alone singly. Lonely rests my head. O my God! I am dead.”
- Jose Garcia Villa

“I'm so lost without you. Feeling lonely, scared & cold. I'm so lost without you. Tell me baby, when are you coming home?”
- From the song LOVE NEVER DIES by ROCH VOISINE

“We enjoy warmth because we have been cold.
We appreciate light because we have been in darkness.
By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.”
- David Weatherford

“We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.”
- David Weatherford

“However long the night, the dawn will break.”
- African Proverb

“A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.”
- Joseph Stalin

“The silence that guards the tomb does not reveal God's secret in the obscurity of the coffin, and the rustling of the branches whose roots suck the body's elements do not tell the mysteries of the grave, by the agonized sighs of my heart announce to the living the drama which love, beauty, and death have performed.”
- Kahlil Gibran

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course.
Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Jung

“Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.”
- Bill Blass

“I expose slavery in this country, because to expose it is to kill it.
Slavery is one of those monsters of darkness to whom the light of truth is death.”
- Frederick Douglass

“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
- Kahlil Gibran

“There will always be death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.”
- Anonymous

“Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.
The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.”
- Louis E. Boone

“When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.”
- Winston Churchill

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.”
- Anais Nin

“Life is pleasant.
Death is peaceful.
It's the transition that's troublesome”
- Jimi Hendrix

“Sadness flies away on the wings of time.”
- Jean de La Fontaine

“Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.”
- Christina Georgina Rossetti

“Love can sometimes be magic.
But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.”
- Javan

“For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'”
- John Greenleaf Whittier

“They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.”
- Psalms

“For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, "It might have been!"”
- John Greenleaf Whittier

“The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.”
- Jim Rohn

“To dare to live alone is the rarest courage; since there are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field, than their own hearts in their closet.”
- Charles Caleb Colton

“The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.”
- Pearl S. Buck

“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course.
Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”
- Carl Jung

“No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees.”
- Carole Borges

“Don't you want to join us?" I was recently asked by an acquaintance when he ran across me alone after midnight in a coffeehouse that was already almost deserted.
"No, I don't," I said.”
- Franz Kafka

“I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad.
Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.”
- Helen Keller

“A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary.
Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.”
- Albert Einstein

“Hating people is like burning down your house to kill a rat.”
- Henry Fosdick

“There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.”
- Dante

*hSn* : parStaar

tumhara shoq dekha to ghazal hum ne nazar kar di!
kabhi fursat meiN sun lena, bohat ashaar baqi haiN...
("Asad")

Old
  (#2)
Hassan
Some Mirrors Lie...
Hassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Smile 8th September 2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
Awesome sharing PS loved the quoted quotes..................
thankyou so much Naaz for appreciating my effort/sharing!

*hSn* : parStaar

tumhara shoq dekha to ghazal hum ne nazar kar di!
kabhi fursat meiN sun lena, bohat ashaar baqi haiN...
("Asad")

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: