Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Old
  (#321)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

4th March 2009, 02:18 PM

missing my old days.................... !

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#322)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

4th March 2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
Gal... you are missing your brain....hahaha
hahahahaha...............may b thts true

missing all my frnds once again......................

Old
  (#323)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

4th March 2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
hahahahaha...............may b thts true

missing all my frnds once again......................
m missing Nazu ....................................

Old
  (#324)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

4th March 2009, 04:28 PM

Missing...................................Missing any one

Old
  (#325)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

4th March 2009, 05:51 PM

missing My Leisure Time.............................

Old
  (#326)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

4th March 2009, 06:19 PM

Missing the person above me...... She is gone i suppose

Old
  (#327)
LAMHA
beautiful moment.........
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

4th March 2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Missing the person above me...... She is gone i suppose

missing INDIA badly.......................

"LAMHA"

mujhko acchaa nahiiN lagtaa ko’ii hamnaam teraa ,
ko’ii tujhsaa ho to phir naam bhii tujhsaa rakhe....
  Send a message via Yahoo to LAMHA  
Old
  (#328)
N@zneen
Banned

5th March 2009, 12:25 PM

missing My Dad.................................

Old
  (#329)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

5th March 2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
missing My Dad.................................
hey Sweets.........

cheer up

Old
  (#330)
N@zneen
Banned

5th March 2009, 04:51 PM

missing All My Frnds...........................

Old
  (#331)
Ek Ehsaas
Couldn't Care Less
Ek Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud of

5th March 2009, 04:53 PM

kaash mujhe bhi koi miss karta..................

Who Cares.....
  Send a message via Yahoo to Ek Ehsaas  
Old
  (#332)
N@zneen
Banned

5th March 2009, 04:55 PM

MISSING AMIT JO AB EID KA CHAND HOGAYA HAI......................

Old
  (#333)
Ek Ehsaas
Couldn't Care Less
Ek Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud ofEk Ehsaas has much to be proud of

5th March 2009, 04:57 PM

Nahin re "Amit" toh "Chand ka Ehsaas" ho gaya hai..............

Who Cares.....
Old
  (#334)
LAMHA
LAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant futureLAMHA has a brilliant future

5th March 2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widhani View Post
Nahin re "Amit" toh "Chand ka Ehsaas" ho gaya hai..............

missing RINKS and PRINCE and SHAAN and NAAZ and AMIT and ALI..................arey koi bhi online nahi is waqt

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#335)
Ek Ehsaas
Couldn't Care Less

5th March 2009, 08:49 PM

U "REALLY" missing me?????????

think again Ms Lamha Siddiqui.......

Who Cares.....
Old
  (#336)
Diya_Jale
Huii Sabse Paraayi
Diya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDiya_Jale is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th March 2009, 09:16 PM

Missing Ali, shan..................................Krenil sweeto

Mohabbat ke baad mohabbat mumkin hai faraz.
Magar toot ke chahna sirf ek baar hota hai

Goodbye SDC

Diya

Old
  (#337)
N@zneen
Banned

6th March 2009, 12:59 PM

MISSING ALL MY FRNDS..........

AADIL
ALI
BAQTIAR
DINU
MAYANK
PURVI
SAAHIL
SHAAN
SHANU
VICKY
ZAINY

Old
  (#338)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

6th March 2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diya_Jale View Post
Missing Ali, shan..................................Krenil sweeto
Quote:
MISSING ALL MY FRNDS..........

AADIL
ALI
BAQTIAR
DINU
MAYANK
PURVI
SAAHIL
SHAAN
SHANU
VICKY
ZAINY
Awwwww.....thats sweet of you friends

I miss you too

Old
  (#339)
N@zneen
Banned

6th March 2009, 02:50 PM

missing My School Days............................

Old
  (#340)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

6th March 2009, 03:46 PM

Missed SDC thatz why i came back

Old
  (#341)
LAMHA

6th March 2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Missed SDC thatz why i came back

missing my best friend.................................

"LAMHA"

Old
  (#342)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

6th March 2009, 07:41 PM

Apun ko yaad ni karne kya............

Old
  (#343)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

7th March 2009, 04:40 PM

Missing the move in SDC... .........

Old
  (#344)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

7th March 2009, 07:02 PM

Nazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#345)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

7th March 2009, 07:03 PM

missing my best friend ............................................

Old
  (#346)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th March 2009, 08:36 PM

Priyaa didi........................

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#347)
musafir ek pal
a broken shadow...
musafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura about

8th March 2009, 04:52 AM

everyone on SDC............................................... ...............................

Life is filled with goodbyes, a million goodbyes, and it hurts every time....and every time my heart dies a little...

Darkness falls on me like rain...
just
one drop at a time....

Send a message via Yahoo to musafir ek pal  
Old
  (#348)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

8th March 2009, 06:39 AM

hmm manish bhaaii kaise hain aap? bazm se gaayab hi ho gayen aap to .. aate rahiye !

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#349)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 03:22 PM

missing my frnd saahil..........................

Old
  (#350)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

9th March 2009, 04:23 PM

renu..........................................!

Old
  (#351)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 05:35 PM

Missing the fun and masti in SDC

Old
  (#352)
N@zneen
Banned

10th March 2009, 03:07 PM

missing All My Frnds............................

Old
  (#353)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

10th March 2009, 03:18 PM

Am i in that List...... ya aise hi keh diya.

Old
  (#354)
N@zneen
Banned

10th March 2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Am i in that List...... ya aise hi keh diya.
u definately r in tht list........................

Old
  (#355)
Rinksss
Rinksss will become famous soon enough

10th March 2009, 10:15 PM

missing someone i don't know..............................................

Old
  (#356)
pooja_d
pooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud ofpooja_d has much to be proud of

11th March 2009, 12:54 AM

mausam dii
Going to get u 29 with my magic....hmm

===========Deepika===========
Pyaar Hai Yaa sazaa ayi mere Dil bataa
Toot'ta Kyu.N naHi.N Dard Kaa Silsilaa

Old
  (#357)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

11th March 2009, 11:17 AM

Misssssssssing....... The most faltoooooest gal in here.....

Old
  (#358)
N@zneen
Banned

12th March 2009, 06:56 PM

Missssssssssssing.................the most faltoooooooooest guy in here

Old
  (#359)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

12th March 2009, 09:06 PM

Damnit.... Naaaaaaaaaaaaaz

I missssssed u soooooooooooo much..

Still missin u

Old
  (#360)
N@zneen
Banned

13th March 2009, 12:03 PM

Missing baaaaaaaqqqqqs...............kya din agae hain