Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

Option for discussion on the poem in the thread.
Old
  (#1)
@kaash
@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold

Option for discussion on the poem in the thread. - 30th November 2012, 02:02 PM

I think there can be an option in the thread by which the poet/poetess of the poem can invite others to have a discussion on the poem which he/she has created.

I mean it depends on the the person who has created the poem.
If he/she likes to improve or have a perception of others on that in detail then he.she can go for that.
Then the copy of the poem/thread can be sent to that section.

Thanks

Quality is not an act,it is a habit.

Old
  (#2)
ufaq
AN ILLUSION
ufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

3rd December 2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @kaash View Post
I think there can be an option in the thread by which the poet/poetess of the poem can invite others to have a discussion on the poem which he/she has created.

I mean it depends on the the person who has created the poem.
If he/she likes to improve or have a perception of others on that in detail then he.she can go for that.
Then the copy of the poem/thread can be sent to that section.

Thanks
@kaash ji bahut achcha lagaa ki aapne ye maang uthaai lekin muaaf kariye iske liye kisi naye option ki zarurat nahi hai..........apni thread men poet khud likh sakta hai ki wo apne qalaam men islaah chaahata hai.............waise is maqsad ke liye aapki shayri naam se aik alag forum bhi banaa hai........chaahe to wahaan par qalaam post kiya ja sakta hai.......................

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: