Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Quotable Quotes

~*~*I lUv U~*~*
Old
  (#1)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

~*~*I lUv U~*~* - 4th November 2005, 06:09 PM

**I love u for bringing out the best in me.

**Untill I truly loved,I was alone.

**Sometimes u have not even begun 2 speak,and I m at the end of what u r saying.

**I wish I cud tell u the day,the hour,the minute my love for u became real.I only know it,seems I’ve loved u forever.

**U r my frnd,my love,my forever valentine.

**I was breathing fres air.

**U showed me warmth,tenderness,toghetherness and an understanding relationship.I learned 2 love.

**U look 2 me like misty roses,2 soft 2 touch,but 2 lovely 2 leave alone.

**My bountyis as boundless as the sea;The more I give 2 thee,The more I have;for both r infinite.

**Thou art my love,my life,my heart,the very part eyes of me;And hast command of every part,2 live and die for thee.

**Only of thee and me the nightwind sings:Onl of us the lovers speak at sea;The earth is full of breathless whisperings only of thee and me.

**I will always want u in my life,I will always want 2 keep u in my heart,I will always need u by my side.

**If thou must love me,Let it be for naught except for love’s reason.

**And when my lips meet thine,thy very soul is wedded unto mine.

**If I had a single flower for everytime I think about u,I cud walk forever in my garden.

**And 2 know u think of me when we’re far apart,keeps the warmth I feel for u kindled in my heart.

**Touch us gently,TIME!Let us glide down thy stream gently,as we sometimes glide through a quite dream.

**In my eyes there lies no vision,but the sight of ur face.

**My greatest happiness lies in the interwining of our dreams,hopes,hearts and minds.With aa my heart I love u.

**If I had 2 lives,1 I’d give u---,the other I’d give up for u.

**That I love thee,only thee,let my heart repeat without end.

**Oh! The comfort the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with the person u love.

**Let not the hours pass by in the dark,kindle the lamp of love with thy life.

**The twinkle in ur lovelit eyes sets my heart aglow;inflames my soul with happiness,because I love u.

**God has blessed me with ur love,and u with His great love,now and always.

**LOVE BEARS ALL.

urs LUCKY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish 
Old
  (#2)
farhana
farhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud of

6th November 2005, 05:30 AM

hi lucky...thanks for sharing such wonderful love quotes....really nice ones....take care

"Roz Kii Taraah Aaj Bhii Taare
Subha Kii Gard MeiN Naa Kho JaayeiN
Aa ! Tere Gham MeiN Jaagtii AankheiN
Kam Se Kam Aik Raat So JaayeiN."

**~*FaRhAnA*~**
  Send a message via Yahoo to farhana  
Old
  (#3)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

9th November 2005, 09:03 PM

loved to know dd that u liked these quotes,just keep reading.

urs LUCKY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish