View Poll Results: Should i continue to take this thread forward
Yes 31 93.94%
No 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#161)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

16th December 2006, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniya View Post
Hey Its Really True Story
N Intresting I Can Feel Myself In The Story
I Can Feel That The Story Is Going Around Me
With Love
Taniya
Thanks a lot taniya the whole story has bee posted... i hope u enjoyed the story...

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Old
  (#162)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

16th December 2006, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhya1 View Post
rohin nice story plz continue...........felling bahoot achhi.....itnei achhi story shar karneki liya bahoot bahoot shukriya........bye......take care.......
Hi Sandhya...

thanks for liking the story.. full story has been posted.. keep reading the complete threads... do tell me what u think of the whole story...

thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#163)
ruchika surana
ruchika surana is on a distinguished road

16th December 2006, 11:46 PM

hi rohin,
i thank god tht u came back to this post, as bcoz of tht i got the chance to read such a wonder ful story. really u did a great job. i dont have words for it. the story was so nicely written by u tht i was able to visualize the scenes of the story. really a very good one............

keep on writing yaar u have a reat potential.

tum jo kehte the ke rone se na badlenge naseeb,
umar bhar is baat ne humko rone na diya !!!

Old
  (#164)
Rohin

16th December 2006, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchika surana View Post
hi rohin,
i thank god tht u came back to this post, as bcoz of tht i got the chance to read such a wonder ful story. really u did a great job. i dont have words for it. the story was so nicely written by u tht i was able to visualize the scenes of the story. really a very good one............

keep on writing yaar u have a reat potential.
Thanks a ton ruchika... for reading the story and enjoying it... this is one of the three stories i have posted here... the third one is in progress....

Regards
Rohin

vital truth
Old
  (#165)
taniya
taniya is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up vital truth - 22nd December 2006, 06:55 PM

hi dear

well i have read ur story thats really good i dont have words to express ur story well i think u have some thing attached to ur life in this story............ so ur very emotional person ..................

TANIYA

Old
  (#166)
Rewa_kapur
Rewa
Rewa_kapur is on a distinguished road

27th December 2006, 11:30 PM

Hi,
Rohin,
u have done agreat job man!no doudt.i think u know all colours of love properly.Keep it up.
rewa kapur

Old
  (#167)
Rohin

28th December 2006, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniya View Post
hi dear

well i have read ur story thats really good i dont have words to express ur story well i think u have some thing attached to ur life in this story............ so ur very emotional person ..................
Hi Taniya ji,

Everyone is emotional... some are ready to accept it some not... whenever a writer writes something he/she always have a piece of himself/herself in it... so is the case here...

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#168)
Rohin

28th December 2006, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewa_kapur View Post
Hi,
Rohin,
u have done agreat job man!no doudt.i think u know all colours of love properly.Keep it up.
rewa kapur
Rewa ji,

Thanks for ur compliments... I am not sure if I know all the colours of love but yes I do love being in love...

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#169)
Rati

20th January 2007, 05:32 PM

My Love Rohin,

For the Life's mOst Vital Emotion..

Sweethart you are very right that Love is something which can never be expressed in words,but"Everybody in the worlld can define LOVE except for those who are in True Love' becoz they know the fact that it is impossible to give a definition to it.!!"

To Love is not necessary,but Love is a necessity"

After reading your thoughts ,I really feel proud that I had been lucky to experience love,and believe that no one in this world should be exempted by this lovely wound Forever.As I was reading it,It made me feel that yes it all true for me.I had always been feeling it ,loving everything but was unable to phrase them in words.I was lost in my thoughts and recollecting my memories shared & made with my love.

Love is more than lovely thing,It makes us dance,it makes us sing.There comes no winter to our world,Our world which is forever spring.Its so very true that love makes people crazy ,their actions prove Love.

Feeling Love is in so many ways.It gives happiness when talking,laughing ,touching each other...Happiness is just being togther.

Your love is the song in my heart, the sunshine in my sky, the promise of my world ,the centre of my Universe.

Love you,
Rati.

Last edited by Rati; 20th January 2007 at 05:50 PM..

Old
  (#170)
musafir ek pal
a broken shadow...
musafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura aboutmusafir ek pal has a spectacular aura about

10th May 2007, 10:11 PM

hi rohin,
hw r u?

well i m kinda new here, so i wasnt around whn u were posting this story of urs. well, dont ask me hw i found this thread. all i cn say is that its "mind blowing".

i loved the flow and specially the way the story was told. i personally dont watch serious films aur anything that is too stressed out. therefore, i loved ur story, since it is soft, politely told and not biased.

ending, well, i wasnt happy with the ending, coz that meant this wonderful story is finished. however, i must stress that the last few chapters really stood out. it was a marvellous read. keep writing.

1. Which of the Char is truly me.?

i think raj and a little bit of rohit

2. Which is your favouraite Chapter of the Story?
4 and 12
3. Which is your favouraite pair of the story?

rohit and nisha, 4 some reason.....bhaiya and bhabi aswell
4. Which is your favouraite color?

ans- black, red and baby green

5. Which char is like u?
umm, rohit

good luck, keep writing,
bless u

manish

Life is filled with goodbyes, a million goodbyes, and it hurts every time....and every time my heart dies a little...

Darkness falls on me like rain...
just
one drop at a time....

Send a message via Yahoo to musafir ek pal  
Old
  (#171)
Rohin

2nd October 2007, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musafir ek pal View Post
hi rohin,
hw r u?

well i m kinda new here, so i wasnt around whn u were posting this story of urs. well, dont ask me hw i found this thread. all i cn say is that its "mind blowing".

i loved the flow and specially the way the story was told. i personally dont watch serious films aur anything that is too stressed out. therefore, i loved ur story, since it is soft, politely told and not biased.

ending, well, i wasnt happy with the ending, coz that meant this wonderful story is finished. however, i must stress that the last few chapters really stood out. it was a marvellous read. keep writing.

1. Which of the Char is truly me.?

i think raj and a little bit of rohit

2. Which is your favouraite Chapter of the Story?
4 and 12
3. Which is your favouraite pair of the story?

rohit and nisha, 4 some reason.....bhaiya and bhabi aswell
4. Which is your favouraite color?

ans- black, red and baby green

5. Which char is like u?
umm, rohit

good luck, keep writing,
bless u

manish

Manish,

Thanks for reading the story.. i am glad you enjoyed it ... as you can see i posted it long time back.. and i myself saw your comments quiet late... sorry for the late reply.. thanks for the appreciation.

Regards
Rohin

Old
  (#172)
Rohin

5th May 2011, 08:15 PM

Friends,

I am refining this novel and would be trying to take it to a publisher. I know it might sound very kiddish after all these years.. but hey it was 11 years ago... i guess it was wonderful back then... if anyone of you would be interested in a printed copy please let me know.