Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Informative Stories

some crazy n funny facts..:))
Old
  (#1)
nanhi pari
nanhi pari is on a distinguished road

some crazy n funny facts..:)) - 17th November 2007, 03:32 PM

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would produce enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.(Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body that it could squirt blood 30 feet. (O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes long. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach can live up to nine days without it's head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Warning: Do not try this at home........ maybe at work.)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. ("Honey, I'm home. What the......?!")

The flea can jump up to 350 times its body length. For a human, that would be equivalent to jumping the length of a entire football field. (30 minutes....lucky pig.... Can you imagine 30 minute orgasm??)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond or the sea?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still want to be a pig in my next life.... quality over quantity!)

Butterflies can taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmmm........ won't go there.)

Right-handed people live, on an average, live nine years longer than left-handed people. (Glad to be right handed.)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (OK, so that would be a good thing.)

A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed. (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer.)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig???)

n@nh1p@r1

Old
  (#2)
asdfgh

31st May 2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanhi pari View Post
[FONT=Arial Black]

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes long. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. ("Honey, I'm home. What the......?!")

(30 minutes....lucky pig.... Can you imagine 30 minute orgasm??)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still want to be a pig in my next life.... quality over quantity!)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmmm........ won't go there.)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig???)
Omg..... Wakai me kamaal k funny facts hain....

@kunaal ji... Zara idhar bhi aakar padhiye...

Old
  (#3)
KunaaL
Sifar
KunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant future

31st May 2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfgh View Post
Omg..... Wakai me kamaal k funny facts hain....

@kunaal ji... Zara idhar bhi aakar padhiye...
Well to tumpe iska khumaar chada hai ye to keh nahi sakte... aur main kya kya dekhuN main to dekh hi raha huN .. mods ko bulao yahaN .. par tum kaise bulaoge tum to khud hi aisa kar chuke ho ...

KunaaL (Sifar).........

Hai 'sifar' bhi reyazi ka hissa..
Shayrii bhi hisaab ki hogi..
  Send a message via Yahoo to KunaaL Send a message via Skype™ to KunaaL 
Old
  (#4)
mittal_pali
Webeater
mittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to beholdmittal_pali is a splendid one to behold

6th March 2011, 01:54 AM

nice work. thanks for sharing...............

Pali Mittal

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: