Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > English/Hindi/Other Languages Poetry > English Poetry

'O' my sweetheart...
Old
  (#1)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

'O' my sweetheart... - 22nd February 2010, 12:27 PM

Dear Friends,

I was travelling back home after spending 2 weeks away... Is dauraan apni wife se sirf phone pe baat hoti thhi...So while in the travel, unhi ke khayaal zehan me thhe, socha kucch likha jaaye...

Sharing it with you...Hope you'd like it...
======================================

'O' My Sweetheart! forever abode in my heart,
Its with you, my soul seems my part

My blushes borrow the pinks from your lips,
Your love blossoms my heart's ulips

Your beauty gives my eyes a retreat
Your syles make my heart skip beat

Your wifey tantrums make me mesmerised
the variety you got leaves me surprised

The looks in your eyes are expressive such
They keep reminding you love me so much

You are the lone artist, if love is an art,
Paint 'Shweta' forever on canvas of my heart

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#2)
naresh_mehra110
Anshumali
naresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

22nd February 2010, 01:31 PM

Nice One.....................KEEP WRITING..........

tc

YuuN Besabab Aansoo Aate NahiN
Lag Zaroor Koii Baat Dil Ko Rahii Hai ...

Fareb Kaa ChaDhtaa Bazaar Dekh
Insaaf Se Bastii Khaalii Ho Rahii Hai ...

---Naresh Mehra----

Last edited by naresh_mehra110; 22nd February 2010 at 01:33 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to naresh_mehra110  
Old
  (#3)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

22nd February 2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkit_gupta View Post
Dear Friends,

I was travelling back home after spending 2 weeks away... Is dauraan apni wife se sirf phone pe baat hoti thhi...So while in the travel, unhi ke khayaal zehan me thhe, socha kucch likha jaaye...

u know mai kamaayb poetyr kise maannta hun ... jiske kuch word samjh na aye aur hum woh word yaah baha se dhoonde usne meaning

aur maien yahi kiya jo samjh nahi aayaa woh bhi dhoonda samjha

ahsaas yahi hote hai bhayee

sadke jau .... yaar.........!!
god bless u both

beautiful as both u are .........!!

what to say ...
kahi padha tha

when love touch its voice .. evryone become poet

aaj samjh aaya ye )

repsssssssssssssssssssssssss
hi repsssssssss

barsaat ho inki to aap par

aur unpe bhi jinke ahsaas hai apke ahsaaso ke sath ........!!

Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu  
Old
  (#4)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

22nd February 2010, 06:27 PM

wow!!!!...I read ur poem. and believe me ur poem is too excellent and wonderful...., tooo cool ....actually its very melodious... its really superb..!!!!

I never thought that thoughts can be arranged in such a great manner...its truly an extremely wonderful composition..

Really deep & it's so meaningful.... Really touched my heart. It has a feeling which is rarely described in poetries and very well expressed in very simple words....

.it was a great experience reading u...hope to read more from u in recent future...I always like ur work coz u write it from the botom of ur heart...,....keep posting........

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#5)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

22nd February 2010, 06:53 PM

Pulkit bhaiyaa:

namaste!

aapne jab yeh koShiSh bazm meiN peSh kii tab se lekar ab tak kai baar paRhaa ees koShiSh ko maiNe.. mere paas ko'ii lafz naheeN taareef ke liye .. jab lafz seedhe dil se niklte hai.n tou paRhne waalon ke dil meiN bas kar reh jaate hai.n .. dil ko bahot hi pasaNd aayiN aapki yeh koShiSh... bhaabhee jee ke liye aapka yeh pyaar hi hay jo har ik lafz meiN naZar aa rahaa haii.. maiN bhagvaan se Praarthanaa kartaa huuN ki aap donoN kaa pyaar yuuNhi banaaye raKheN.. aur aap donoN ki ziNdagee meiN DheroN saari KhUShiyaaN deN.. haMeShaa KhuSh raheN aap donoN..!

bahot saarii daad ees Pyaari si koShish ke liye!

duaaoN ke saath ijaazat

aapka

~ Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#6)
mann_chand
mann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud of

22nd February 2010, 08:32 PM

Pulkit Paa jeee,

Kya baat hain ....!!

Valetines special .........
tusi te shaa gaye ho .... awesome work dear!
shayaad mere lafz kum padh jaaye .. baataye ke liye ki tumne bahut hi aacha likha hai ....jaise tum ji bhi likhte ho dilse likhtey ho

tum jo bhi likhte ho kamaal ka likhde ho ....

God bless u both with happniess and love .... aur ummed kardi haan tusi "gems" nazar karde rehna ....... ok jee

Take care of urself...

Khush aur bahut khush rahooo

ursssss

mandeep

~ Mandeep Kaur ~

Old
  (#7)
vikramjethi
masttt...
vikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comvikramjethi is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 23rd February 2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Dear Friends,

I am mesmerized.......wonderful, jus' wonderful.....

'E Taahire Laahuti!!!
Uss Rizk Se Tau Maut Bhali
Jis Rizk Se Aatee Ho
Tere Parwaaz MeiN Kotaahi....

vikramjethi@gmail.com
  Send a message via Yahoo to vikramjethi  
Old
  (#8)
shipra
shipra is a splendid one to beholdshipra is a splendid one to beholdshipra is a splendid one to beholdshipra is a splendid one to beholdshipra is a splendid one to beholdshipra is a splendid one to beholdshipra is a splendid one to beholdshipra is a splendid one to behold

23rd February 2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Dear Friends,

pulkit ji, no words to say
its just mindblowing....

Old
  (#9)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

24th February 2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh_mehra110 View Post

Nice One.....................KEEP WRITING..........

tc

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for the apprecation... Glad that you liked the expression...

Do keep encouraging lik this...tc...

Old
  (#10)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

24th February 2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Dear Friends,

Very nice feelings, Dear Chote Bhaiyaa...! Feel so good reading a poem written from the very depth of the heart...!

Last verse is my favourite...!

Keep sharing, ok...?

Meri ashirvaad hamesha ki tarah Choti Bahu aur tere saath hai...!

Thik se apna apna khayaal rakhna, ok...?

With love

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#11)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

10th March 2010, 10:36 PM

Its a beautiful poem on the canvas of your heart

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Old
  (#12)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

12th March 2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janumanu View Post
u know mai kamaayb poetyr kise maannta hun ... jiske kuch word samjh na aye aur hum woh word yaah baha se dhoonde usne meaning

aur maien yahi kiya jo samjh nahi aayaa woh bhi dhoonda samjha

ahsaas yahi hote hai bhayee

sadke jau .... yaar.........!!
god bless u both

beautiful as both u are .........!!

what to say ...
kahi padha tha

when love touch its voice .. evryone become poet

aaj samjh aaya ye )

repsssssssssssssssssssssssss
hi repsssssssss

barsaat ho inki to aap par

aur unpe bhi jinke ahsaas hai apke ahsaaso ke sath ........!!

Dear Jaanumaanu,

yaar you've flattered me... Tumhaara reply padhne ke baad main is creation ko dobara dobaa padh raha thha ke aisa kya likh diya maine...

I myself do not believe in writing complicated poetry and try to express in as simple words as possible...fir bhi aapne ise samajhne ke liye koshish ki accha laga...

Doston ka saath aur wishes humesha hi baut important hoti hain...thanks for showering your love on us...aise hi saath dete rehna... take care

Old
  (#13)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

12th March 2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
wow!!!!...I read ur poem. and believe me ur poem is too excellent and wonderful...., tooo cool ....actually its very melodious... its really superb..!!!!

I never thought that thoughts can be arranged in such a great manner...its truly an extremely wonderful composition..

Really deep & it's so meaningful.... Really touched my heart. It has a feeling which is rarely described in poetries and very well expressed in very simple words....

.it was a great experience reading u...hope to read more from u in recent future...I always like ur work coz u write it from the botom of ur heart...,....keep posting........

Dear Zainy,

Aapko yeh ehsaas aur bayaani itne pasand aaye, jaankar bahut khsuhi huwi... I am glad that find it meaningful and simple... coz these are 2 qualities which I always look to have in my expressions... In dono ka nahin hona matlab maine ehsaas sahi se bayaan nahin kiye...

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes... I'll definitely try and keep writing... do keep encouraging me...take care of urself

Old
  (#14)
sajid_ghayel
sajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant future

12th March 2010, 05:51 PM

Wah Gupta jee kamaal kar diya aapne..........Allah aap dono ki jodi hamesha banaye rakhe.

Bohat khoobsurat lage aapke jazbaat.

Jhoot kehdu yeh meri fitrat me nahi shamil

Par tujhe bevafa bhi kehna achcha nahi lagta...

Mob.: +971 501297654
  Send a message via Yahoo to sajid_ghayel  
Old
  (#15)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

17th March 2010, 02:33 PM

Dear Dhaval,

Tumhe ehsaas aur bayaani itne pasand aaye jaankar bahut khushi huwi... Tumhaari Duaawen sar aankhon par...yunhi aate raho aur saath banaaye rakho...take care of urself...

Old
  (#16)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

2nd April 2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann_chand View Post
Pulkit Paa jeee,

Kya baat hain ....!!

Valetines special .........
tusi te shaa gaye ho .... awesome work dear!
shayaad mere lafz kum padh jaaye .. baataye ke liye ki tumne bahut hi aacha likha hai ....jaise tum ji bhi likhte ho dilse likhtey ho

tum jo bhi likhte ho kamaal ka likhde ho ....

God bless u both with happniess and love .... aur ummed kardi haan tusi "gems" nazar karde rehna ....... ok jee

Take care of urself...

Khush aur bahut khush rahooo

ursssss

mandeep
Dear Mandy sis,

Tumhaara saath humesha se hi bahut valuable raha hai mere liye...

Tumhe to ehsaas pasand aane hi thhe as you know and understand me so well...Bass aise hi saath banaaye rakhna... apna khayal rakho... aur haan... ab gems nazar karne ki baari tumhaari hai

Old
  (#17)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

22nd May 2010, 12:57 PM

Hi Vikram,

Glad that you liked the effort...Apologies for the late reply... Was going a li'l too busy... take care and keep coming...

Old
  (#18)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

22nd May 2010, 12:59 PM

Hi Shipra,

Glad that you liked the expression..keep coming... tc..

Old
  (#19)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

22nd May 2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushkil View Post
Very nice feelings, Dear Chote Bhaiyaa...! Feel so good reading a poem written from the very depth of the heart...!

Last verse is my favourite...!

Keep sharing, ok...?

Meri ashirvaad hamesha ki tarah Choti Bahu aur tere saath hai...!

Thik se apna apna khayaal rakhna, ok...?

With love

Dearest Bhaiya,

Kaise hain app...Ummeed hai aap aur bhaabi acche se honge...

I always feel on top of the world when my verses are appreciated by you... My writings are incomplete unless you put a stamp on them

Thanks for all the lovely wishes...take care

Old
  (#20)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

22nd May 2010, 01:03 PM

Hi Rohin,

So glad that liked it buddy... Keep coming and take good care of urself... bye... Its been long we've talked...will call you...

Old
  (#21)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

22nd May 2010, 01:04 PM

Sajid bhai,

Aapki duaayen sar aankon par... aise hi saath banaaye rakhiyega... take care of urself...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: