Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Friendship
Old
  (#1)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Friendship - 28th March 2005, 01:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

A new thread and I have got something new for all of you. My second Novel. This one as the Title Suggests is all about Friends and Friendship.

It is a journey of friends through various ups and down. Hope you all will love this journey and support me as you all did with my previous one.

The Cover for this Novel is designed by our very own Komal
The Poetry which follows the Cover is by our very own Pulkit

So without further adieu lets take the journey together.

Thanks & Regards
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Cover
Old
  (#2)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Cover - 28th March 2005, 01:53 PM

Friendship - by Komal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover02.jpg (77.0 KB, 2287 views)

Dedicated to all friends
Old
  (#3)
Rohin

Dedicated to all friends - 28th March 2005, 01:56 PM

Friendship - by Pulkit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover1.jpg (104.2 KB, 2221 views)

Waiting Time
Old
  (#4)
Rohin

Waiting Time - 28th March 2005, 01:58 PM

Hi Friends,

I have to start first by dedicating it to my best buddy for 23 years of my life GOD and my new best buddy.

There are lots of things to say about a friend and best would be to start by an old saying.

“A man is best known by the company he keeps”.

Quiet cliché alright but then it holds good today also. We are born to a set of parents or bought up by one. Depending on them there are a number of relationships to which we get bound to like Grandparents, Brothers, sisters etc. etc. But friendship is a relationship where we make the choices we call the shots. (I feel like a big shot for I have the best buddies in the world). Starting from who to make friends with and not is our choice. Whether good or bad, right or wrong the choice is completely ours (Damm!!! no one to blame If I am one of your friends it’s you who made the choice).

From our childhood when we start interacting with people and start making friends we also allow these people to mould us, influence us. (So very true! But what’s the point). The point is …what’s the point? (You Idiot!!). I do have a point. I want to stress on the fact that friends are an important factor in our life and friendship one of the most important relationship.

How many of us remember our first friend? I faintly remember his face and even more faintly his name (Some friend you are). Hey! Well my father had a transferable job early on so never had any long term friends and during those years I really didn’t know what a friend is and what is its value. I just smile at my innocence that if somebody took my side he/she was my friend and if not well bad luck Katti!

Finally I settled in Kolkata made a lot of friends. The first friend I made was a gal and we have been friends for 18yrs now. We have been through most up and down of friendships and now as we have grown it has grown into a very mature relationship. I am proud of it. Then there were friends I made at school, then at college, then at work and I try to make friends everyday. As I get to learn so much about myself from the friends I make.

I have had different experiences with each one. Some good some bitter. Each had left a different impression on my mind and as these experiences have accumulated over time has made me strong and weak in different aspects of my personality. Making me what I am today.

It is very difficult to bind friendship into a definition or list the traits and attributes of a true friend. Everybody has their own view on it It’s again a lot to do with what ourselves are. For me friendship is more about truth, love, trust, sharing and caring. But then again it is your feelings your choice.

Well let us start a new chapter in our lives both you and me. Lets be friends. Will you be friends with me? If your answer is yes then you have brought a smile to my face and please continue reading as I love making friends and if no then also continue reading for I am sure you would be one by the end of it all.

We need to follow the ten commandments of friendship that I lay down (You are bossy!).

01. We will listen to each other.
02. We will support each other in everything we do whether right or wrong.
03. We will be honest to each other about our feelings.
04. We will understand each other even without saying a word.
05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path.
06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa (No this does not include my girlfriend)
07. We will keep each others secret as safe as our very own.
08. We will be there for each other no matter what.
09. We will be friends forever.
10. There are no commandments in friendship.

Please sign on the dotted line ……………………..

So have you signed done fantastic! So we are now friends. Boy isn’t that exciting. Hurray this calls for a celebration a bottle of champagne three cheers to our friendship.
Hip-Hip Hurray!!
Hip-Hip Hurray!!
Hip-Hip Hurray!!

Now let’s do a small exercise. Take a piece of paper and list down all the qualities you would like to have in a friend. Take your time and think hard. Please do it. It will be worth the weight in gold by the time you are done with it. Please do not read further unless you have done it.

I guess now you are done. Now keep the paper safely away not so safely that you are not able to find it later on. Maybe best keep it in your purse. We will get back to the paper at some point of the story.

Friends every time I think of this word I remember my best friend today. Ah so lucky I am to have her. I am sure all of you also have a best friend in your lives. God bless you and your friend. I just hope your friendship lasts forever. I want to share an old poem of mine which I truly like. It comes close from my hart. I want to share it with all of you.

My Best Friend

Walking thru the woods,
On a path unknown.
I met many a people
Some just seem to pass by
And some I left behind
But there was just this one person
He was there all along.
Walking on this path with me
Not knowing where I may lead
Myself not aware of his presence
Took him for the obvious
Used him in every way I could
Insulted, shouted and what not at him
But he just stood there with me and smiled
Expecting nothing in return
Today when I look back and see
Regret having not said this before
….I just want to say this now
There was none like you
And there shall never be one like you
Thank you for being there for me

If you all have never told your best friend Thanks then please do it now. It will surely make them very emotional and maybe it will make them cry but do so. Your bond of friendship will only become stronger. If there is a friend in your life with whom you are not at good terms now then please say sorry and mend the wall as all I can say is life is short and you never know what’s in store for you tomorrow.

I just wanted to let you know something. By the end of this journey which we are going to undertake through this story and all its characters would make us friends forever. If ever in life you feel down, alone upset or feel like sharing something with someone then you know you don’t have to look far just contact me. I will be there for you. (Hey that’s the song from the serial friends.).

I can go on and on forever but it would be better if I say what I want to say through the story. So relax! Take a chill! Get your self your favourite drink and some snacks and enjoy the journey.

Ur friend for life
Rohin

(Special comments courtesy Rohin)

Last edited by Rohin; 28th March 2005 at 02:02 PM..

Station 0
Old
  (#5)
Rohin

Station 0 - 28th March 2005, 02:00 PM

Journey Starts...

“Ronit look outside isn’t it beautiful. There seems to be a big celebration today. The Moon is sitting on its velvet throne and the stars are sparkling. There is a melodious song to everything. There is a big party. But look there in that corner there is this star which is all alone all by itself in its own world…”

“Oye! Mr. Philosopher. Leave the Moon and the Stars to celebrate” Ronit said to Samay who was standing in the balcony at their flat on the 10th floor. “Finish your drink and come in and let’s have dinner we have to go to office tomorrow”

The two have known each other since high school and have been friends since then. They went to the same college and were in the same class and now they even work together in the same company. They are best friends. The chemistry between the two is really amazing.

“Well that’s for the weekend. It went by so quickly. For the past two months I have not enjoyed a single weekend” said Samay.

“Who told you to work on weekends you work as if the company will shutdown if you do not work. You take everything upon yourself and that is your biggest problem. Who asked you to take Shush’s work on your head? She went to meet her boyfriend and you did her work. When will you change Buddy?” Ronit said sounding very irritated at Samay.

“What happened Ronit? Okay I am sorry but tell me Buddy what is the harm in doing somebody’s else work as it is I was not doing anything this weekend.” Samay tried to explain.

“Okay Mr Nice Guy why don’t you take up my work also from tomorrow. In fact why don’t you take up our Prime Ministers work also he needs some help.” Ronit still sounding irritated at Samay’s words.

Samay smiled came from the balcony and out his hand over Ronit’s head who, was sitting on the leather couch in the drawing room and shook his hair. Ronit cared for Samay a lot as he thought others will always take advantage of his niceness.

“Okay let’s eat. What’s for dinner?”

“Maggi” they both had a nice laugh. Maggi is a favourite bachelor food. On most occasion Samay cooks food but today he didn’t feel like so Ronit volunteered and being a brilliant cook that he is they had no other option but Maggi.

“You know Ronit your biggest problem is you care for me too much. As long as I have you I have nothing to be worried about right?” Samay said as he started serving Maggi for both.

“Yeah Right” Ronit shaking his head knowing his friend would never change. He also did not want him to change. After all he admired Samay for all these qualities only. But according to him Samay was too good a guy and he was afraid the way the world is today he might be lost in it.

“By the way Samay what time do we plan to leave tomorrow I will set my alarm clock accordingly.”

“Don’t worry I will wake you up. We will leave at 8:30”

“Yaar! You are just two much.”

“It’s the first day of the week so need to be there in time.” End of story as Ronit knew Samay was right. “Anyways Ronit what’s the scene with Neha?”

“Nothing Yaar, she is a complete sad case, too emotional.”

“Then why don’t you leave her. Poor gal she is in love with you.”

“According to you all the gal in the world are poor. When did I ever say anything to her? She is the one who keeps coming after me.” Both started to laugh.

“Well let’s go to sleep its already late need to get up in time.”

“Oh no”

“Oh yes. Goodnight buddy.”

“Good night”

Both headed to their own rooms calling it a day. Ronit jumped into the bed and slept in no time. Meanwhile Samay got down writing his unfinished poetry.

I Wish

Gazing at the sky with starry eyes
I wondered why it is like it is
Questions many and answers none
A storm rises within
As my hart sinks
I wish I knew why I have tears
When the choice was all mine.
Not feeling sorry that it ended
I am happy that it happened
Yet my hart lets me not rest.
I wish I had all the answers
I wish I had…...

Samay crumbles the papers and throws it into the basket which was already overflowing with his emotions. He gets into the bed and tries to sleep.

To Be Continued.....

Old
  (#6)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

28th March 2005, 02:34 PM

Before commencing this beautiful journey... Let me siign on the dotted line first LOL...

01. We will listen to each other. Agreed
02. We will support each other in everything we do whether right or wrong.Hmm...Pitne ke chances yahan bahut hain.. bu still I agree...
03. We will be honest to each other about our feelings. That we have been.. i suppose... and will b in the future 2
04. We will understand each other even without saying a word. Hmmmmmm... We will... but if after understanding u... I feel like shouting a t u.. I wont stand mute
05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path.Surely will...
06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa (No this does not include my girlfriend) Yes.. Definitely excluding the GFs... My Amrita is mine and only mine
07. We will keep each others secret as safe as our very own. Sure.. We Will.. varna nuksaan mera hi hai!!
08. We will be there for each other no matter what.Deal...
09. We will be friends forever. Deal here 2...
10. There are no commandments in friendship. Yes.. no commandments....

....Pulkit.... Signed on the dotted line 2....

==========================================
Well...I also agree I dont remember who my first friend was....Yes.. Childhood Frnds were like tht only... One who takes my side is my Frnd and other is the Dushman Party LOL....

Friends r ones we chhose... Sabhi tarah ke dost hote hain.. sab se rishta alag tarah ka hota hai...Kucch dost jo bachpan se saath hote hain.. . Some who gradually cement their place in your heart...We Fight, We Scream...but srsly.. how many times do we say.. Thanks for being my friend... I dont think i wud have done that a single time....

Dosti to ek aisa rishta hai jo do dilon ko jodta hai.... Despite all the odds u have in ur behaviours.... u may be the best friends....U cannot justify that this kind of a person can be my friend.. and this type no ways!!...

Dosti to woh jazba hai jahan Dost ke dil se baat nikalne se pehle doosar dost samajh le.... It happened to me today only.. Glad that i hav so many ppl to care for me so many with whom i cud share my feelings, whose shoulders r always there 2 support u.....and even be rude to you whn they find u on the wrong way.....

So.. To me.. Friendship is the most beautiful relation in this world... and to read ur novel on frienship is gonna b a pleasure.....

Magar zara proceedings speeded up rakhna....Looking fwd to walk along u on this beautiful journey....

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai

Last edited by Pulkit_gupta; 28th March 2005 at 02:37 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#7)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

28th March 2005, 07:57 PM

Big B,
Bilkul hi mast novel ki shuruaat ki hai aapne..
Pulkit ki kavita aur komal ji ki design dono hi bahoot achhe hai .
Well I m agree with u that ‘friends are an important factor in our life and friendship one of the most important relationship’.
As well in my opinion that ‘ if we look every relations as friendship that relation will be very perfact and kind’.
Well I remember my first. My first friend is my grandfather. Absolutely I know my grandfather’s name and as he is always with me so no need to remember his face.
I think that its very tough to choose a real friend but its very easy to be real friend

01. We will listen to each other. Absolutely yes

02. We will support each other in everything we do whether right or wrong. [/B] nope I will not support u in wrong and I expect same from u.

03. We will be honest to each other about our feelings. Yeah u know the answer will be absolutely in postive

04. We will understand each other even without saying a word. no no no because I m a talkative person .I hate to stand mute.

05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path. Yeah but everytime ur work will be more.

06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa (No this does not include my girlfriend) yeah, but unable to reply u perfact as I m a girl so there is not any question for GF.

07. We will keep each others secret as safe as our very own. yeah 100% yes but how u will kepp my secrets as I have not any.

08. We will be there for each other no matter what. agreed

09. We will be friends forever. Yeah why not, have u any suspence in this?

10. There are no commandments in friendship. Yeah I know that.

Please sign on the dotted line …………garima …………..

Till I remember whenever I tried to search one true friend I only get selfish ones and when I started to be a good friend I get true friends best from me also.
The main thing is when the person get the family enviroment friendly he will never go outside for searching friends.
So now I can say that I have best friends or I want to be a best friend for all my enviroment.

Well Big B the starting of the novel is perfact . I like it.

But pls don’t say ‘wait ‘ for next post as u know I hate waiting especially for reading.

With lots of love
Ur’s sis
Garima

Anant se bhi aage... itni si khwahish hai :)
  Send a message via Yahoo to garima Send a message via Skype™ to garima 
hi
Old
  (#8)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 28th March 2005, 09:12 PM

Your words didnt only touched the hrt but also went deep deep inside rohin. Friendship is so pure feeling that inhe lafzon me pirona bahut hi mushkil hai, aapne dil se likha aur humney dil se padha 'DIl Se Dosti"

one song for you i wanna sing for you:

Ye dosti hum nahi todainge, todainge hum magar 'Tera saath na chodainge'

vaada hai tumse.

Warm regards
Priya.

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old
  (#9)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

29th March 2005, 04:59 PM

dear rohin,
first of all heartiest wishes on the new novel of urs. well tremondous efforts by u ,pulkit n komal. hats to all three. gr8. keep going. rohin i was nt ready to reply u yet as i wanted to read the whole novel before replying u, bt i was forced to reply u becoz u were not writing ahead n i wanted to tell u tht i m eagerly waiting for ur future writting. one thing is to be said buddy as usual i hv no words for replying u. n its true tht u are the masters in each sec. i m not buttering u bt really the way u think n find out new ideas is amazing. have already suggested u tht i wish one day ur novels are being published. u have tht capability in u buddy. well today u are writing on frndship n i agree with u tht there is no better relation than frndship. n this is my personal experience. gr8. keep going buddy. keep flowing ur thoughts as i love reading it. well rohin its really a gr8 idea to write on frndship. for me a friend is sumone we turn to wen our spirits need a lift.a friend is sumone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. a friend is the fountain of love,of truth,of wisdom,who lets u rule, n in turn rules ur heart,ur life,ur kingdom.
a friend is a cool shelter under whom we survive,who guides u, who drives u,who keeps a watchful eye. a friend is sumone who fills our lives with beauty joy n grace. n makes the world we live in a better n happier place
rohin with u , i m in a whole new world. yuo bring out the bst in me.its hard to picture u nt there,wen u taught me who to be.
yes the roads ahead gets hard,wen things may only seem rough, bt becoz u n i try so much,we will stay strong n get by tough.
tough the problems may lie ahead sum day, n either of us cud be right. i promise to always be by ur side, n i promise my heart,so hold it tight.
and each nite beside my bed,wen there are only bright stars to see,i pray tht we may never gv up, and will always remain "YOU"& "ME".
rohin i think i have replied all ur answers in my reply. i am proud to be ur friend n m lucky tht god gifted me such a wonderful friend in my life. anyways now its my order tht u better start writing ahead lazy bone as since morning i m waiting to read ahead. take care n god bless u with his fine glitters.

hi!
Old
  (#10)
komal5
Eyes and Dreams..
komal5 will become famous soon enoughkomal5 will become famous soon enough

hi! - 29th March 2005, 07:49 PM

01. We will listen to each other.
06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa (No this does not include my girlfriend)
Please sign on the dotted line ………komal……………..

U were asking how is the Flow....wel so strong i 'd luv 2 flow wid it after years also...!........yes m feeling very nice reading it i wish i had it in printouts.....1st chapter has went leaving a curiosity in heart...vaise chaper wise padhne ka bhi alag mazza hai!

I am really feeling gr8 rohin i did sumthing for ur writing!
awaititng for ur the next chap!.......bring it fast!
tc
komal

~a tender touch~

Station 1
Old
  (#11)
Rohin

Station 1 - 29th March 2005, 09:34 PM

Station 1

“Oh shit! 7:30!!!!” Ronit said to himself looking at the Alarm clock which was ringing like mad.

“Ronit today you are gone. Today you will definitely loose your job. But where is this Samay. Must have been writing all night and would have slept late.”

Ronit rushes to Samay’s room only to find him sleeping. He goes near him and shakes the hell out of him. Samay wakes up looking all puzzled.

“Wake up Sir it’s 7:30”

“7:30!! Gone today we are late.”

“All b’coz of you and your writing” Ronit said looking at the pile of crumbled papers lying near the writing table. “When will you stop writing all this crap?”

“Get out.” Samay said throwing a pillow towards Ronit.

“Get ready I will make breakfast” Ronit went out of the room throwing the pillow back at Samay and then closing the door behind him.
Ronit got ready very quickly and prepared toast and fresh juice for breakfast.

Samay meanwhile took his time to get ready; doing everything very coolly.

“Samay hurry up, we are very late today”

“Relax Ronit take your time” Samay appearing very casual.

“What Relax we are already late. Look outside it might rain also. Hurry up!”

Samay was giggling away as he was tying his tie.

“What hehehehe”

“Nothing”

“You better tell me what’s the matter. I don’t like jokes early morning. As it is getting up in the morning is a big Pain”

“Relax its only 7 right now” Ronit was stunned he was about to throw the juice he was gulping down.

“What?” Ronit said sounding astonished.

“What do you think?”

Ronit still looked shocked

“What do you think buddy only you can pull up a prank”

“What do you mean?”

“Relax buddy as you get up very late and no matter how much I try everyday to wake you up in time you don’t listen and we end up getting late for office”

“So I thought why not make you get up early today. So in the night I sneaked into your room made your clock one hour fast and set the alarm clock to ring at 7:30…..” Samay said laughing like there is no end to his amusement.

“Samay I will kill you.”

Samay couldn’t really stop laughing.

“Samay I never expected this from you” both started to Laugh.

“I was like how can Samay be late. Good one buddy really good one” Ronit had a smile on his face.

“Hey Ronit remember to pay the electricity bill today its been pending since two months”

“Yeah sure do not worry at all. When I am here do not fear”

“Yeah Yeah that is the whole problem that you are there. “
Samay whispered to himself.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Anyways now that you are up and ready go and get the Newspaper will you”

“I feel like going back to sleep.”

“Shut up and get the newspaper.”

“Yeah Yeah! What will you read same old boring stuff. This did that and that said this. What was said was not done and what was done will never be printed.”

“Go Man Go! Get the newspaper”

“Relax! Relax! You and your newspaper. My poor Bhabhi”

Ronit was talking to Samay while opening the door as he stepped out he fell very badly with a loud thud and there was a sound of somebody laughing very loudly. Samay rushed to see Ronit.

To Be Continued...

Old
  (#12)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

29th March 2005, 10:00 PM

Big B,
so nice I m still laughing.

what the idea was for early wake up .

I m sure U will continue it soon for me .

ur's loving sis
garima

hi
Old
  (#13)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 29th March 2005, 11:18 PM

dear rohin
thanks so much for making me come across a beautiful wriitng like this, this is full of life, kuch chipi baatain kuch hasi....kuch majak wow! its a amazing writing of yours. do keep continuing and as always will wait for the next chapter.

God bless u

regards
Priya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi
Old
  (#14)
ajmal
ajmal is on a distinguished road

hi - 30th March 2005, 11:25 AM

Thats gooddd yaaarrrrr...
Thanks for share with us,,...

Ajmal

Dil to kya Cheez hai, Hum Rooh mein Utre Hote...
Tumne Chaha hi nahin Chahne Walon ki Tarha...
  Send a message via Yahoo to ajmal  
Station 2
Old
  (#15)
Rohin

Station 2 - 30th March 2005, 12:31 PM

Station 2

Ronit was flat on the floor, with his legs in the air. Somebody was laughing very loudly. Ronit gathered himself up. Samay also came to the door.

“Poor chap! Did you get hurt sweetheart” the gal said to Ronit and kept on laughing.

“Oh Madam, this is not a Railway platform that you have kept your suitcase here.” Ronit said to a gal who was standing and laughing very badly at Ronit.

“Excuse me Mr but if you can’t see it is not my fault.” She said very seriously and again started to laugh.

Ronit looked at her in amazement. She was wearing a white full sleeves ladies shirt and a leather mini skirt with long knee boots.

“Just because you are beautiful don’t think that I will leave you”

“Wow what a way to compliment a gal. Really too original sweetheart”

“I am not your sweetheart okay” Ronit said sounding very irritated.

“Hey you can never be also”

“Who wants to be also? Now come on and move your stuff from in front of our doors.”

“Why should I? it is not a problem for me. Why don’t you remove it?”

Ronit feeling angry and flings the suitcase over to her side. The suitcase fell with a loud thud.

“Sanjana” a faint nightingale voice was heard from behind the gal.

A gal dressed in a white churidar came from behind the gal Ronit was talking to.

“Roshu Di Nothing happened. This jerk here is trying to be smart and he threw our luggage.”

“Surely you must have done something else why will he throw it.” Then the gal looked towards Ronit and said “Sorry we are new here and have just moved in next door.”

“It’s Okay” Ronit said with a completely different tone. Samay was startled.

“Hi I am Roshni and this is Sanjana” The nightingale voiced gal said.

“Hi I am Ronit and this is my Best Buddy Samay. We live in this apartment.”

“Nice”

“Need any help with the luggage” Samay offered help.

“Yeah if it is not a problem for you and you both are not getting late for work” Roshni said politely.

“Yeah not a problem Roshni ji” Ronit said offering full respect.

“Roshni ji!!!” Sanjana started laughing badly again.

“Sanjana stop it” Roshni said hitting lightly on Sanjana’s back “Don’t mind her she is like this only”

“Di” Sanjana said a bit irritated.

“Samay you hold the other end and I will hold this end. Roshni ji please show the way”

They slowly by slowly moved the luggage to the Apartment.

“Done” Samay said sounding very exhausted.

“Thanks” Roshni.

“Well we should make a move now got to go to office If you need anything just let us know we just live next door” Samay.

“Yeah thanks” Roshni.

“Thanks Samay ji and Ronit ji” Sanjana said very sarcastically.

“Welcome Sanjana ji” Ronit even more tone to it.

Samay pulled up Ronit by the collar and started to walk away. Ronit almost slipped. Sanjana started to laugh again

”Ronit you also start of wherever.”

“Now what did I do?” Ronit and Samay moved to their apartment
“Roshu Di You also na. Why do you have to talk to strangers?” Sanjana said to Roshni.

“Sanjana behave yourself. They were nice guys and beside we hardly know anyone here so what’s the harm in getting to know someone?”

“Di you are very innocent. You don’t know these guys. They are just too much”

“Yeah Yeah they are too much and you are three much”

“No I am Sanjana” They both started to laugh.

“So what next” Roshni said taking a deep breath.

“Unpack” Sanjana said declaring her tiredness.

“Let’s start from the kitchen”

“Let’s start by taking some rest. Get me some water na Di” Sanjana said and fell on the couch.

“Sure” Roshni passed the bottle of water to Sanjana.

“Di what do you say wasn’t he Handsome”

“Who Ronit?”
“You are such a jerk. No not Ronit, he is a monkey. He is a flirt type”

“Then who? Samay?”

“Yeah isn’t he so macho”

“You and your thoughts”

“Arre Di. What’s the harm? After all guys also check out gals so why shouldn’t we check them out?”

“Sanjana” Roshni said feeling like laughing at her sister.

“Di didn’t you see how Ronit was looking at you. He looked totally dumb struck by your beauty” Sanjana tried to show Ronit’s facial expression.

“Come come get up. Lot of work to do. You and your talks” they started to unpack.

To Be Continued....

Last edited by Rohin; 30th March 2005 at 12:35 PM..

Old
  (#16)
garima
Paagal Pathik

30th March 2005, 01:44 PM

Big B ,
sooooooooo nice it is.

thanks ki aapne ise aage badhaaye rakha mai humesha agale post ka wait karati rahoongee.

ur's loving sis

Old
  (#17)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

30th March 2005, 02:11 PM

Gr8 Going Rohin.. The Old magic is getting recreated here again.. Waisa hi mahaul ban gaya hai... The characters have started to beocme live with me...

Accha yeh to bata do.. ke who's more prettier...Roshni or Sanjana LOL Can't flirt with both at the same time na... Not me atleast... U can..I guess

Keep it Up Dude!!

Old
  (#18)
komal5
Eyes and Dreams..
komal5 will become famous soon enoughkomal5 will become famous soon enough

30th March 2005, 06:15 PM

Hey Rohin!
A...vey nice chap...! lekin...ye chap mujhe chhote lag rahe hein...jaldi khatam ho jate hein!? haina? ya fir merii bekaarari ka Volume bada hai..... i need evrythin at one time!.....hey as m reading it i can feel a diffrnt factor in this writing, n thts..more solid picture of life..m hoping... it wd take me evn closer 2 life as i go 2 further chaps
waitinggg!
tc
komal

~a tender touch~

hi
Old
  (#19)
shayri12345

hi - 30th March 2005, 08:44 PM

hey rohin

great going

your writngs and the words in them always have a life to them and thats what amazes and wants us to read more and more. too good dear ! i luved this chapter also....all the characters are jus terrific....Samay, ronit, and now the 2 beauties Sanjana and Roshni !

waiting eagerly to read more of your writings. you are a reason that someone would want to live their life. your a reason for feelings and a reason for smiles. cant thank enough.

best regards

Priya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi
Old
  (#20)
ajmal
ajmal is on a distinguished road

hi - 31st March 2005, 10:44 AM

Nice one yaar
Kep it up...

Ajmal

Dil to kya Cheez hai, Hum Rooh mein Utre Hote...
Tumne Chaha hi nahin Chahne Walon ki Tarha...
  Send a message via Yahoo to ajmal  
Re: hi
Old
  (#21)
shalini
Tanha
shalini is on a distinguished road

Re: hi - 31st March 2005, 12:15 PM

hi Rohin!!

gr88 job....but i wuld like 2 comment only after goin thru the last chapter...so plz dont make me wait 4 long......hurry up!!

take care
shalini

[color=dark brown]Mujhse pehle kitne shayar aaye aur aa kar chale gaye,
Kuch nagme gaa kar chale gaye kuch aahe bhar kar laut gaye,

Wo bhi ek pal ka kissa the mein bhi ek pal ka kissa hoon,
Kal tumse juda ho jaaonga jo aaj tumhara hisa hoon[/color]

Re: Waiting Time
Old
  (#22)
pallavi_here
to feel & to be felt...
pallavi_here has a spectacular aura aboutpallavi_here has a spectacular aura about

Re: Waiting Time - 31st March 2005, 02:31 PM

We need to follow the ten commandments of friendship that I lay down (You are bossy!).

01. We will listen to each other.......sure from my side rohin...but if u cd
02. We will support each other in everything we do whether right or wrong.....ya of course wee'll but in wrongs i 'll supporting u by hindering u ....
03. We will be honest to each other about our feelings.....of course rohin..
04. We will understand each other even without saying a word......any doubt???
05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path....sure....
06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa (No this does not include my girlfriend).....how cd i get ur gf rohin? hehehehe
07. We will keep each others secret as safe as our very own....jii bilkul...
08. We will be there for each other no matter what.......hmmmmm
09. We will be friends forever. ....dont dare to escape ever..lolzzzzzzzzz
10. There are no commandments in friendship. ...hmmmm

Please sign on the dotted line ……pallooo………………..

So have you signed done fantastic! So we are now friends. Boy isn’t that exciting. Hurray this calls for a celebration a bottle of champagne three cheers to our friendship.
Hip-Hip Hurray!!
Hip-Hip Hurray!!
Hip-Hip Hurray!!

Now let’s do a small exercise. Take a piece of paper and list down all the qualities you would like to have in a friend. Take your time and think hard. Please do it. It will be worth the weight in gold by the time you are done with it. Please do not read further unless you have done it.

I guess now you are done. Now keep the paper safely away not so safely that you are not able to find it later on. Maybe best keep it in your purse. We will get back to the paper at some point of the story.

Friends every time I think of this word I remember my best friend today. Ah so lucky I am to have her. I am sure all of you also have a best friend in your lives. God bless you and your friend. I just hope your friendship lasts forever. I want to share an old poem of mine which I truly like. It comes close from my hart. I want to share it with all of you.

My Best Friend

Walking thru the woods,
On a path unknown.
I met many a people
Some just seem to pass by
And some I left behind
But there was just this one person
He was there all along.
Walking on this path with me
Not knowing where I may lead
Myself not aware of his presence
Took him for the obvious
Used him in every way I could
Insulted, shouted and what not at him
But he just stood there with me and smiled
Expecting nothing in return
Today when I look back and see
Regret having not said this before
….I just want to say this now
There was none like you
And there shall never be one like you
Thank you for being there for me

hi rohin..
first of all i m really sorry dear..i m replying so late..aaj hi sabhi post padhii..& really i m living every moment..... its so live....reallyyy.... rohin ek baat to mujhe maanni hi padegi ki u r justtt.....hehehehheenahi bolti..lolzzzzzzzzz but sachhii i m feeling so bad ki main pehle hi q nahi padh saki isse...feeling full of energy after reading it...hansti to main hamesha hi rehti hu..but this novel u ve started making ppl crazy for ur every new post... kya iraada hai mr...? bolooo...hehhe...wish u alll d best for the upcoming chapter....& even i m waiting eagerly now...u r too gud at writing rohin..reallyyy..oyee dil to kar raha hai ki bolti jau...but rukna hi padega ab... waiting.....
take care

Pallavi...

Your attitude towards life decides Life's attitude towards you...

Old
  (#23)
Rohin

31st March 2005, 04:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

Special thanks to

Pulkit
Komal
Garima
Priya
Jasleen
Ajmal
Shalini
Pallavi

Thanks a lot for supporting and appreciating my effort...

After my first attempt at writing a Novel... Life's mOst Vital Emotion ... I really didn't think i would ever be able to write something at par with it. But I needed to write something. Soon I realised that with time I have changed and so there is bound to be changes in my thought process. These changes should be captured in some way and what better way then a Novel...and hence the start of Friendship.

I wrote LOVE when I was in college so it depicts more of the college life and aspirations during the college years. Now I have started to work and hence this one should reflect my current state of mind and emotions. Hope this roller coaster of emotions finds a place in all your hearts as the first one.

Thanks again to everyone for reading it... have patience for the next set of chapters...

By the way no one has yet told me if they have kept the paper safely or not.... You all better keep it safe for I am gonna ask for it soon...

Take Care
Ur Friend
Rohin

Last edited by Rohin; 31st March 2005 at 04:07 PM..

Old
  (#24)
garima
Paagal Pathik

31st March 2005, 07:48 PM

yes Big B I kept the paper safe , any doubt?

is yes so pls ask from me.

ur's loving sis
Garima

Old
  (#25)
munnia
munnia is on a distinguished road

2nd April 2005, 09:08 PM

Hey Rohin

sorry for not replying for so long. But you know my feelings on the subject. the story seems interesting so far. aage dekhte hai hota hai kya. like you said compared to your first story i hope to see it taken to a different level.are you gonna descibe how the characters look or do we have to imagine them?? if i have to imagine them I would see Samay as a cute quiet guy--maybe like Brad pitt and Ronit as a more rambunctious guy--more like Saif Ali khan. since both r cute Im happy. hhm who would the gals be?? dekhne padega since their characters have yet to unfold. jara jaldi haath chalana and keep posting coz once i start reading a story i hate to put it down till i finish--so this is gonna be like slow torture for me to read it in bits and pieces. but kuch paane ke liye kuch khona to padta hi hai na?
chal then talk to you soon. till then take care and stay out of mischief

Munnia

we come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Old
  (#26)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

3rd April 2005, 12:44 AM

hi Rohin bhai,
sorry for replying after a while...but your story is sooooooooooooooooooo good...keep it up. sanjana and roshni remind me of me and my cousin because we are both like sisters ,and there is always hasi mazak between us. samay and ronit are really good friends, and remind me of one of my friends, we are always joking around and playing pranks on each other. Your story is really based on friendship, and its reall really good. Jaldi se aur chapters likhen, youve just left me hanging, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT???????????? batayn na....keep writing.

take care
ur sis
mukhra

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Station 3
Old
  (#27)
Rohin

Station 3 - 3rd April 2005, 06:03 AM

Station 3

Samay and Ronit were back from office. Ronit opened the door while Samay followed.

“Today was a really busy day at office” Ronit said throwing his bag at the chair and himself at the couch. Samay had a smile on his face as he grabbed a bottle of water.

“hmmm” Samay took a sigh and poured water into a glass.

“Out with it. Tell me now what were you thinking. That I don’t work at office and that the office people pay me for doing nothing.” Ronit said sensing that Samay wanted to say something.

Samay gulped the water. “When did I say that? But if you say so I won’t disagree” Samay said enjoying the expression on Ronit’s face. “Guilty mind” he added.

“Samay I feel like killing you! You don’t know man I am not made for this industry it’s too dull and boring. Same stuff day in day out and sitting in front of the box. There is no life in the industry” Ronit says looking towards the ceiling and pointing his finger towards the sky.

“True.” Samay kind of agreed.

” I am born to do some big things in life….”

“And what are those BIG THINGS?” Samay interrupted emphasising on the big things.

Ronit sensed the sarcasm kept quite for a while and then said “As soon as I come to know I will tell you” coming back to reality.

“Mr Shahrukh Khan. What display of emotions. You are a born actor”

“Hey! I am not like him. Compare me with the best Yaar like Aamir. You are born Javed Akhtar na”

“Me and Javed Sahib na!. YOU…. and Aamir no way….. Please…..” Samay said making a mockery of what Ronit said.

Ronit trying to act irritated at Samay’s comment.

“You are much better then him” Samay said patting on Ronit’s shoulder. Both of them started to laugh.

Ronit and Samay would spend hours like these having fun with each other. They understood each other so well.

“Hey you” Ronit said realising the pun in the words. “One day you will realise and you will come to me for an autograph and I will ignore you”

“Really Mr Ronit. I wish that day will come soon. I am eagerly waiting for it” Samay said.

“It will. It will” Ronit said and Samay having a laugh.

“so what shall we have for dinner.” Samay asked Ronit who started to play songs on the music player, then again throwing himself on the couch.

“Well cook some Dal some Potatoes and rice.”

“Okay. I will make Jeera Rice. Dal Fry ”

“Anything buddy. I am just dying of hunger. Besides you ate kitchen queen. Whatever you give I will eat it. Beggars are not choosers”

“Yeah. Now stop acting and go have a bath and come. ”

“Yeah sure” Ronit went of to have a bath and Samay prepared things to cook. Then went to listen to the News.

“I am ready” Ronit came out clad in a white t-shirt and blue tracks.

“Sorry Dinner is not ready yet was listening to the news” Samay left the TV Control and went into the kitchen to cook.

“You and your news. You are a gone case.” Ronit said “Hey you remember the Aamir Khan ad” changing topics and channels

“Which one? The coca cola ones”

“No his first ad”

“Which one are you talking about?”

“Arrey! The one with which Pepsi was launched in India.” Ronit said. Samay still looked puzzled.

“I am not such a close follower of ad’s Yaar.”

“Come on man how can you forget it? It had Aamir, Mahima Chowdhary and Aishwarya Rai”

“Oh yes yes yes” Samay beginning to get it.

Ronit gets up and goes to the kitchen and is trying to find something to eat.

“That was such an amazing ad. Aishwarya looked so gorgeous in it. Boy oh boy I wish I had a gal like that.”

Door bell rings.

“Ronit, will you get that?”

“The ad was so good Aamir jumping out of the window running to get Mahima a bottle of Pepsi. And as soon as he comes back with a bottle of Pepsi… he finds someone at the door …” Ronit comes out of the kitchen to see who is there while drinking a Pepsi.

Ronit meanwhile open the door.

“Hi I am Sanjana. Got another Pepsi”

Ronit throws up the Pepsi he was drinking all over the floor.

To Be Continued....

Old
  (#28)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

3rd April 2005, 06:13 AM

agaye kya huwa????????????????? u just left me hanging...not fair...just kidding

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#29)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

3rd April 2005, 06:42 PM

dear rohin,
hey yaar this is not granted. why u allways leave in supense yaar. u were right wen u talked to me tht i wud leave the post to tht level were everyone wud be curious to read ahead. well buddy really gud work n gud efforts done by u. a suggestion, publish ur novels.they are simply superb. as usual masters in each field. really dear its superb. the flames are back again in ur second novel. aaj tumhari pehli novel bhi yaad aa gayi. too good buddy. keep going. keep flowing ur thoughts ahead too n now better post the nxt chapter soon n dare not leave it in suspense. anyways kidding dear. its gud tht we keep on waiting to read ahead. very few have tht power. u are among those who can drive a person mad for ur writings.ur novels are awesome.all the best. god bless u with his fine glitters.

hi
Old
  (#30)
shayri12345

hi - 4th April 2005, 01:59 AM

hey dear....

wow amazing thoughts...lol

shahrukh and aamir the best combo ever!

i enjoyed reading this one

waiting to read more ......

your a best writer....i luved it

Priya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Station 4
Old
  (#31)
Rohin

Station 4 - 4th April 2005, 04:01 AM

Station 4

“You” Ronit said in amazement.

“Yes me. Surprised?” Sanjana said to Ronit who still looked surprised. “So got not another Pepsi”

“Nop….”

As Ronit was about to say something Sanjana grabbed the Pepsi from his hand and started to drink. She walked inside the house as Ronit and Samay looked in amazement. Sanjana made herself comfortable on the couch.

“Thank you” said Sanjana, as the two stared at her.

“Aye Miss” Ronit said irritated. “For your information this is not your house”

“I know. But don’t you think when a Beautiful gal like me moves in next door it is your duty to invite me over dinner.”

“You” Ronit loosing his cool as he moved towards Sanjana, Samay grabbed him.

“Of course not a problem” Samay holding Ronit’s mouth as Ronit looked in amazement.

“Good. It’s 7 right now we will be here by 8” Sanjana got up. Moved towards Ronit and gave him the half Pepsi bottle and moved out.

“You Idiot” Ronit shouted at Samay. “Why you had to be so polite to her and besides why should we invite her to dinner”

“Relax yaar they are new here and they do not know anybody and besides she is right she is our neighbour we should help them”

“This way” Ronit looked shocked at Samay’s words

“Yeah now forget everything and help me make dinner”

“No way. You asked for trouble so better you do the whole thing” Ronit again started drinking Pepsi

“Hi I will help you” as soon as Ronit and Samay heard the voice Ronit threw the Pepsi from his mouth. The voice was of Roshni. In the background Sanjana started to laugh very badly.

“I am sorry. Did I say something wrong” Roshni said to Ronit.

“No No. Not a problem please…pleass come” Suddenly the whole tone of Ronit was changed. Sanjana stopped laughing and looked in amazement.

“By the way when did you come in” Samay enquired.

“Oh this Sanjana na! Well I asked her if you could spare us a gas cylinder for today as our gas cylinder has not come as yet. But this stupid gal invited herself for dinner” Roshni said looking with raised eyebrows towards Sanjana.

“Its okay not a problem” Ronit said, again sounding as polite as he was rude to Sanjana.

“Oye Mr. Are you linemarofying Di” Sanjana said pointing finger towards Ronit.

“Shut up Sanjana” Roshni told Sanjana.

Sanjana just went and sat on the couch looking at the television.

“Please make yourself comfortable I will prepare the dinner” Samay said to Roshni.

“No let me help you” Roshni said and moved into the Kitchen with Samay. Ronit looked baffled and went and sat on the second couch.

“Do do you have good discotheques here” Sanjana asked Ronit.

“Nope” Ronit still sounded irritated.

“Sorrry! Come on now,” Sanjana holding her ears and looking at Ronit.

“Its okay” Ronit said looking away from her.

“Come on Man, Not everyday does a beautiful gal like me says sorry to a hunk like you”

“Me” Ronit looked behind himself and behind the couch pretending to find the person whom Sanjana was talking to.

“Oh please! Not again” Sanjana blowing her curled up hair, which was running in front of her face with her mouth.

“Thanks” Ronit sort of regained his composure.

“Look I am like this only- Total Bindaas. I say whatever comes to my mind and I say it on the face. Whether you like it or not ” Sanjana said getting up and sitting beside Ronit.

“I like that. Well sorry for being rude”

“Its Okay. You were nothing If I was you I would have been even more rude.”

“Really”

“Yeah”

“Good to see you two getting along now.” Samay was standing next to them

“Thanks Ronit is such a darling” Sanjana said.

“So what will you both have for dinner?” Samay asked.

“What are the options?” Ronit sounding excited

“Well you have no option.” Samay said looking at Ronit. Who sat back looking disappointed “I was asking Sanjana”

“No formalities I can eat anything. So who is cooking?”

“Me” Samay said. Sanjana started to laugh.

“You guys can cook. Wow.” Sanjana said in amazement.

“Well just wait and watch Samay is an amazing Cook” Ronit said with full confidence.

“Well I would love to eat.” Sanjana said.

“Ronit get her something to drink I and Roshni will take care of the Kitchen”

“Sure” Samay and Ronit moved to the kitchen.

“Sanjana What will you like to ha ve Pepsi or Juice” Ronit called from the Kitchen.

There was no response.

“Sanjana” Ronit came out of the kitchen and Sanjana was no where to be seen. She was not in the lounge.

To Be Continued....

Old
  (#32)
ruhani

4th April 2005, 09:41 AM

kya hai. i came early morning read ur post, again u left to tht extent which forces me to wait ahead for ur next chapter. anyways rohin its simply superb. the way u are writing ahead i wish this novel never has a end n keeps on going as nthing can cum in the way of friendship n its gud to read such a wonderful novel on friendship. thx so much buddy, bt atleast write ahead soon as i m dying to read ahead. take care n all the best buddy

Old
  (#33)
garima
Paagal Pathik

4th April 2005, 11:15 AM

Big B,
ye kya? fir se suspence me daal diya na.
khair jaldi se aage badhaana kyunki aapko pata hai mujhe story ko beech me chhodana achha nahi lagta , so pls apni bahan ke liye ise jaldi se aage badhaana.

ur's sis

wah wah
Old
  (#34)
meetaparekh
meetaparekh will become famous soon enough

wah wah - 4th April 2005, 12:00 PM

Rohin
good work, let me tell u i have not finish bt pulkit komal & grat keep it up.

meetaparekh

Station 5
Old
  (#35)
Rohin

Station 5 - 5th April 2005, 11:04 AM

Station 5

“Sanjana where are u?” Ronit said looking in the lounge for her, still no response.

Ronit looked on the rooms one by one.

“There you are” finally Ronit spotting Sanjana in Samay’s room.

“Who writes?” Sanjana enquired as she read through the crumbled papers.

“Samay” said Ronit taking away the paper from her. “I am sorry Sanjana, Samay doesn’t like to share it with everyone. So please I you may can we go to the lounge.”

Sanjana nodded her head in agreement. They moved to the lounge.

“Can wee go to the balcony” Sanjana said to Ronit.

“Sure” They went to the open Balcony.

“Nice breeze” Ronit said.

“Tell me something Ronit have you read what Samay writes?”

“Yeah”

“Isn’t there a lot of pain in his writings?”

“What makes you say that?”

“Just got a hint from the few lines he wrote.”

“No he is fine… just fine” Ronit looking away from Sanjana and at the moon.

“Well there is more to it” Sanjana said to herself.

“Did you say something?”

“No”

“Here have a Pepsi” Ronit handing the Pepsi to Sanjana.

“Thanks. So Ronit what do you do?” Sanjana said taking the Pepsi and having a sip.

“Well I work as a programmer at an MNC here. Samay and I work together”

“Cool”

“Thanks. So what do you do?”

“Well if you could make out I am a model”

“Okay great. So I am looking at a wanna be Aishwarya right?”

“Hmmm… Maybe even better” Sanjana breaks into laughter. Ronit also joins in

“What does Roshni do?” Ronit asks as he recovers from the laughter

“Well Di is a more innocent type. She also works but she is a teacher. She teaches kids who are mentally challenged”

“Wow. Hats of to her”

“Yeah she is the best Di. I love her”

“Great”

“I think it is a wonderful thing she does.”

“Yeah so selfless right”

“true”

“I wish we all could be like her”

“Well I do my bit I visit the kids once in a week and play with them Its so much fun to see them having fun. I love the time there”

“That’s really sweet of you”

Meanwhile in the kitchen Samay and Roshni were busy preparing dinner.

“Samay ji leave it I will make dinner. You are taking pain unnecessarily.”

“No Roshni ji you are a guest so just let me do it. I am a good cook trust me”

“I am also not a bad cook. Let me do it”

“You must be very tired with the unpacking of the whole day, you relax and take it easy I will cook. You can surely cook when we come over”

“Done. So this Sunday We would like to have you both over for lunch”

“Okay done” Samay agreeing to what Roshni said. “So have you unpacked fully? How are you finding the place?” Samay said as he put the Dal to boil

“Well kind of. Hope to finish it by tomorrow. This place is really nice and quiet. It’s very difficult to find a place like this so easily.”

“Yeah true Could you please pass me that jar of salt” he was now starting to make the Aloo.

“Hmm it smells wonderful I must say”

Samay had a smile “Say it after eating”

“I am sure it will taste as good as it smells”

“Hope so”

“So Samay ji” Roshni was interrupted by Samay.

“Please Roshni ji if you don’t mind do not use this ji”

Roshni smiled “Sure I hope you will drop it off too”

“ji” Samay said kind of agreeing and then as he realised biting his tongue and both had a nice laugh.

Suddenly there was a power cut. Both said together “Oh No” and both started to laugh.

Then there was a loud thunder and a huge scream.

To Be Continued...

Old
  (#36)
Parastaar
Parastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of light

5th April 2005, 12:12 PM

Great Job Rohin...

and beautiful illustration komal

lovely ashaar on friendship pulkit

Congratulations to all of you!

you are heading toward right direction guys....keep it up

nayi ruton mein wo kuchh aur qareeb aaye
gayi ruton ka sulagataa sa intezaar bhii ho

mere khuloos kaa andaaz ye bhii sachhaa hai
rakhuun na rabt magar dostii shumaar bhii ho

--Sayyidaa Fatimaa Hasan

Old
  (#37)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity

5th April 2005, 01:59 PM

Sahi jaa rahe ho Mamu

All the ingredients of a real classy novel... I am loving it... Took time to catch up...but ab fatafat post karte jaao...

Hey Rohin!
Old
  (#38)
yashmax
Shayri Dil se...
yashmax is on a distinguished road

Hey Rohin! - 5th April 2005, 06:17 PM

Hey Rohin...

Ur simply Best..
Once again gr8 story from you....
An excellent flow and magic as usual...
I have only read 2 stations till now....but no doubt simply superb and excellent way to present the storyline...

Keep the good work going buddy!

01. We will listen to each other. –

Agreed to all the above points

Please sign on the dotted line ……Yogesh………

Too Good!
Take care....
keep the MaGiC flowing!

~ Dosti Dil se ~
: : Dost har lamha saath tumhare hai hum : :
Listen to your mind...but follow your heart.
"Anyone who believes sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
----------------------------------------------
: : Yogesh : :
  Send a message via Yahoo to yashmax Send a message via AIM to yashmax  
Station 6
Old
  (#39)
Rohin

Station 6 - 6th April 2005, 10:11 AM

Station 6

After the huge scream there was a round of laughter. Samay and Roshni rushed out to see what had happened. There was lightening all around and thunder. They also started to laugh when they saw Sanjana was holding Ronit’s T-shirt very tightly and almost hugging him, while Ronit was laughing.

Sanjana seeing Roshni rushed to her and hugged her. Roshni realised something and all stopped laughing.

“Hey! What happened baby?” Roshni said to Sanjana consoling her.

“Is everything Ok Ronit” Samay enquired.

“Yeah everything is fine. We were just talking and then suddenly the lights went out and it thundered. I think she got scared”

“Well Come Sanjana sit on the couch” Roshni said to Sanjana.

“Ronit get the candles and the matches” Samay said to Ronit

“Yeah sure”

“Relax”

Ronit got a pair of candles. He lit them and placed them on the centre table.

“I am okay” Sanjana said and sat up. “Shall we eat”

“Sure” Ronit said. Ronit and Samay went to get the dinner.

“Silly gal” Roshni said to Sanjana.

“Di” Sanjana said to Roshni and again gave her a tight hug.

“I know what the reason is. But till when Sanjana…”

“Dinner is ready” Samay interrupted “Hey is everything alright” He enquired sensing something.

“Yeah everything is fine” Roshni said. “Let’s have dinner. Today everything is made by Samay”

“Really. What do we have” Sanjana wiping her tears with her pullover.

“Dal, Aloo and Rice.” Ronit said.

“Wow lets eat” Sanjana said sounding better. “Candle light dinner”

Roshni served everybody. As they all sat around the square centre table

“So Roshni I heard from Sanjana you teach.. Hats of to you madam” Ronit said

“Really. Cool” Samay also excited to hear that.

“Thanks. It’s nothing” Roshni said very modestly.

“So Samay you write poetry?” Sanjana looked at Ronit

Samay looked surprised.

“Hey she went to your room and saw you garbage” Ronit said.

“Oh I see” Samay said.

“It’s not garbage Those lines were wonderful” Sanjana said to Samay and hit Ronit on his legs.

“Hmm” Samay.

“Would you read out a piece to us?” Roshni said to Samay.

“Sure” Samay nodding.

“After dinner?” Sanjana sounding excited

“Maybe some other time” Samay said. Sanjana made an expression with her face looking disappointed. “Okay after dinner”

“Thanks” Sanjana said and started to eat fast.

They just chatted casually eating their food and finally they got up and cleared the dishes. Then Sanjana reminded Samay that he has to recite one of his verses. Samay went inside his room and came out with his diary.

“Well Start.” Sanjana seated herself comfortably on the couch.

All waited with patience. Samay stood next to the balcony where there was bit of more light. He took a deep breath and began to read with his husky low voice

"
A Journey... called Life

Ever wondered what life is all about
A journey with many stations
But only the route is not fixed
Stopping at stations big and small
Passengers board and get down
Some for a few stations
Some till the final destination
Whistling past as it runs
Bringing smiles and cheers as it goes
Carrying baggage and people
Gathering speed or slowing down
Thru winter, summer and rain
Thru deserts, mountains and fields
Over a bridge or thru a long tunnel
Running all day and all night
Till finally it is time to say goodbye
Dreams, aspirations, hope and emotions
The fuel for the engine is all exhausted
And now it rests in peace
Waiting for the next journey

The light comes on. Samay closes his diary. There is pin drop silence. He looks at everybody one by one and then finally at Sanjana.

“Fantastic, mind blowing” said Sanjana with excitement “Can I have a copy? Autographed by you?”

“Sure” Samay said with a blush.

“Great” Sanjana said sounding very happy.

“Really it was very nice” Roshni said getting up “come Sanjana lets go. Tomorrow we need to go to work”

“Oh too bad” said Sanjana. “Okay Bye Guys. Thanks Samay for the wonderful food and thanks Ronit”

“Take Care” Samay said as Roshni and Sanjana walk out of the door.

“Yeah take Care” Roshni said

Samay closed the door. Then turned around and found Ronit still sitting at the couch.

“Hey what happened to you?”

“Nothing” Ronit took a deep breath and got up.

“Sure”

“Life….” Ronit still lost somewhere.

“Go get some sleep”

“Yeah. Goodnight buddy” Ronit Yawns loudly.

“Goodnight”

Ronit went of to his room and Samay closed the lights. behind him and departs to his room.

To Be Continued....

Old
  (#40)
munnia
munnia is on a distinguished road

6th April 2005, 10:21 AM

Hey Rohin

hhm tumhari kahani mein twist pe twist aati ja rahi hai.now Im really interested as to wht happens next. i feel like making so many predictions now itself going by the different scenarios I see. but i guess I have to wait and be patient. hey one question--even tho i know i answer---I think!!! do you think up stuff as you write or do you have it all planned out--the plot i mean. I know that you are writing it in pieces so does that mean you are making the plot as you go or do you have the rough outline already before writing???????????? lots of questions na???????/ what to do? journalist jo hoon. poochna padta hai.!!!

keep it coming and thanks for entertaining us. I really need every kind of fun I can get my hands on--takes the stress off!!!

see ya n take care

you know who!!!!!!!!!!!!

we come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: