Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Celebrations

Happy Birthday to Mushkil (danny ji)
Old
  (#1)
Parul
Parul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the rough

Happy Birthday to Mushkil (danny ji) - 14th August 2006, 11:49 AM

Dear friends,

this time taking opportunity to wish very happy birthday to dearest member of this family...

~*Happy Birthday danny ji*~

God bless you. may your all dream becomes true. do take really good care of yourself and be happy always.

keep smiling and hope you are enjoying your day...

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Parul; 14th August 2006 at 11:53 AM..

Old
  (#2)
Pyarali Rajan
Pyarali Rajan is on a distinguished road

14th August 2006, 03:01 PM

Danny Ji!

Happy Birthday!!!

Upon this very happy and auspicious day, I pray to the Lord to shower His grace upon you and grant you happiness, health, prosperity and success in life!!

Rajan!!!

cool

Happy Birthday
Old
  (#3)
Diggaj_Dave
EK CHAMAKTA HUA SITARA
Diggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to beholdDiggaj_Dave is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday - 14th August 2006, 03:16 PM

Janamdin bohat-2 mubaarak ho aapko

Duaa hai ki aapko har mann chahi khushi naseeb ho...aur hamesha muskrate rahe...

Happy Birthday Jee

Navard-e-ishq mein kya hua kya bataye hum
kabhi humne yu khud ko harata naa dekha

Kaise Samjhau Dil-e-hasarat-nasiib Ko Apne
K Sab Kuch Milta Nahi Chah Lene Se Ish Zamane Mein..... "Diggaj"
 Send a message via ICQ to Diggaj_Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Diggaj_Dave Send a message via AIM to Diggaj_Dave  
Old
  (#4)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

14th August 2006, 05:50 PM

Dearest Bhaiya...

Many many happy returns of this wonderful day... Ek saal kaise guzar gaya kucch pata nahi chala...once again this wonderful day has come... Dua yehi hai bhagwaan se aapko har woh khushi de jiski apane kaamna ki ho... may he bless you with his divine grace... aur aapka aashirwaad mere saath yun hi rahe....

Hope you have a wonderful time with bhaabi and young ones... Enjoy this day to the most... All of us dearly miss your writings... hope to read you soon too...

=====================================
Rishta yeh aapse khaas kaisa mera ban aaya hai
Chhoti badi har khushi me saath aapko paaya hai

Duaa main kya mangoon, ke har duaa hogi chhoti
Is kadar pyaar apnaa aapne mujh par lutaaya hai
=====================================

Zindagi ki har khushi apake kadam choome... yehi dua rahegi....apna khayal rakhiyega

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Bahout Shukriya...!
Old
  (#5)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Bahout Shukriya...! - 14th August 2006, 05:56 PM

Hamare Janam din par hamein yaad karne ke liye bahout bahout shukriya aap sabhi logon ko...!

I will soon come back to reply...ok ?

Meanwhile, take very good care of yourselves...thik hai ?

With blessings

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#6)
sukanya
sukanya is a jewel in the roughsukanya is a jewel in the roughsukanya is a jewel in the roughsukanya is a jewel in the rough

14th August 2006, 08:02 PM

Namaskar Danny ji

Many many happy returns of the day...may god give u lots of success and happiness...

Words cannot fly but can reach thousands miles
Sending few wishes to bring thousands smiles

Wishing u with these few words...keep smiling

Regards

Old
  (#7)
karthik
karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

14th August 2006, 08:54 PM

many many happy returns of the day danny bhai...
may god bless with all the happiness and joy...
may all ur dreams come true...
keep smilin
take care

Karthik
Chaandni mere pyaar ki kyun uspar na rang laayi
Kyun bas kami hi meri ibaadat me usko nazar aayi
Thaa laakh bura sahi main. sacchi meri chaahat thi
Kyun meri bhaavnaon ko woh samajh nahi paayi...

Dekhna chahta hun..
Tere tasveer ko khwab banake dekhna chahta hun
Aur us khwab mein apne aap ko khona chahta hun

I envy the words, which took the form of my emotions
I love my poetry…
Which has turned the tears of pain in to the pearls of love…

Old
  (#8)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

14th August 2006, 11:06 PM

Happy Birthday Danny bhai...

God Bless you and may all your dreams come true...

Take Care Ok?
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
Old
  (#9)
shrdh
shrdh will become famous soon enoughshrdh will become famous soon enough

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY - 15th August 2006, 06:05 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR FRND

MAY YOUR ALL DREAM COME TRUE. YOU ACHIVE ALL THE THINGS IN LIFE. AND ALWAYS SMILE .

EVERYDAY GO BRIGHT NOTHING GO BLUE
MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
SOME ARE GOOD SOME ARE BAD
BUT I LIKE FEW
I AM LUCKY TO HAVE FRIND LIKE YOU

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

Send a message via Yahoo to shrdh  
Old
  (#10)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

15th August 2006, 06:17 AM

Chachu

Happy Birthday to you

may god bless you and grant you all you wish for

Luv
Priya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old
  (#11)
anjaani awaaz
anjaani awaaz is on a distinguished road

15th August 2006, 09:41 AM

Hi Danny Ji,

Thoda sa late ho gayee par wishes ek dum taazi hain...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

^^^Shalini^^^
... jab se kisi ne
karli hai suraj ki chori
aao
chal ke suraj dhoondhein
aur na mile toh
kiran kiran phir jama karein hum
aur ik suraj naya banyein
-NM
  Send a message via Yahoo to anjaani awaaz  
Old
  (#12)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

16th August 2006, 03:27 AM

@ Parul... ! Thanks you so much for creating this thread on my B day's occasion...! I will always be happy and keep smiling too...ok ?

@ Rajan Ji...! Many many heartful thanks for the nice wishes...! Keep yourself well too...!

@ Dear Diggaj Ji...! Aap ki doua se hum muskaate raheinge...!BaDhaayi dene ke liye bahout shukriya...!

@ Chote Bhaiya...! Aashirvaad to hamesha tumhare saath hi hein...! Jeene ko to hum lambi zindagi jee chouke hein, ab doua karna ki jo baaki rahi wo baDi ho...! Thik se apna khayaal rakhna,ok ?

@ Sukanya Ji...! Kuch bhi ho, hum hamesha muskaate raheinge...! I promise...! Thanks for being here

@ Karthik Bhai...! Thanks so much for the wishes...! May God bless you too...!

@ Rohin Bhai...! I will take good care of myself...! Do take care of yourself too...ok ?

@ Shrdh...! Thank you for celebrating my B'day...! I will keep always smiling...!

@ Priya Betiya...! Chachu's blessings are always with you...! Keep yourself well...!

@ Shalini Ji...! Aap ne late nahin ki...! Dar a sal aaj hi to hamara Janam din hai...! Saath dene ke liye bahout shukriya...!

Hold tight what is good,
even if it is a handful of earth.
Hold tight that in which you believe ,
even if it is a solitary tree.
Hold tight this life,
even if it is easier to let it go.
Hold tight my hand,
even if I am far from you.

Forever yours...!

hi
Old
  (#13)
acharya_mj
Zakhm-e-Rooh
acharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud of

hi - 16th August 2006, 12:25 PM

wish u a verry happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day dear danny ji, may god fulfil all ur wish on this day.

regards
manu
  Send a message via Yahoo to acharya_mj  
Happy Birthday to Mushkil (danny ji) :)**
Old
  (#14)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday to Mushkil (danny ji) :)** - 16th August 2006, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Parul
Dear friends,

this time taking opportunity to wish very happy birthday to dearest member of this family...

~*Happy Birthday danny ji*~

God bless you. may your all dream becomes true. do take really good care of yourself and be happy always.

keep smiling and hope you are enjoying your day...

Have a nice day.

Janam Din Bohot Bohot Mubarak Ho **Khuda Tumhaare Zindagi Mein Sukh Shanti Aur Dheron Khushiya Pyar Le Aaye-(Sabhi To Hain Hii Tumhaare Paas Lekin Jaisa Tum Chahate Ho Waisa Hii Hamesha Tumhein Mile)-Tumhaare Harr Sapne Pouri Kare-Kuch Duwaaen Pouri Kare...Aameen Summa Aameen **Dil Ki Gehraaion Ki Gehraaion Se Dher-o-Dher Saare Phoul,Shukriya **Do Hii Pal Mein Bhoule Mera Pyaar-Tum Kyaaa Jaaon Kya Hain Intezaar-Nadaan Ho Abhi Samjha To Karon, Jaan-e-Jaahan Routha Na Karon-Koyii Jii Na Sake Aissaa Na Karon_Kishore Jee**Shayri Pareevar Ki Taraf Se Ye Geet Quboul Karlena Tum...Ek Aur? Deewaana~Karke Chhodoge Lagta Hain Youn Humko-Sao Baar Kahaa Aye Jaan-e-Jaahan Youn Pyaar Se Toum Dekha Na Karon-Haay Jeena Mushkil Kar Doge Lagta Hain Youn Humko_Mere Jeewan Saathi Movie Song**Jo Bhi Gaane Ki Bol Yaad Aayi Iss Waqt Wohii Likhh Dee Hain...Lekin Haan, Shayri Pareevar Ki Taraf Se Thi... **Khush Rahon ye Duwaaon Ke Saath Ijaazat...**God Bless You.**

*Aapni Parwaaz-e-Takhayyull Hain Zamane Se Juda
Jiss Jagah Koyi Na Pahuncha Wahaan Tak Pahunche
Main Samajhta Huun Harr Dil Mein Khuda Rehta Hain
Mera Paigam Mohabbat Hain Jaahan Tak Pahunche**
*~~~Ahsan Sherazi Jee~~~**

*Pure Love**

@};-
Old
  (#15)
Shimul
*Ishq~Ibadat.......**
Shimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of lightShimul is a glorious beacon of light

@};- - 16th August 2006, 03:31 PM

Dear Parul Jee, Hope You are well Dil Ki Gehraaion Ki Gehraaion Se Dher Dher Saare Phoul,Shukriya **Khush Rahiye ye Duwaaon ke saath ijaazat...**God bless You.**

*Aapni Parwaaz-e-Takhayyull Hain Zamane Se Juda
Jiss Jagah Koyi Na Pahuncha Wahaan Tak Pahunche
Main Samajhta Huun Harr Dil Mein Khuda Rehta Hain
Mera Paigam Mohabbat Hain Jaahan Tak Pahunche**
*~~~Ahsan Sherazi Jee~~~**

*Pure Love**

Old
  (#16)
roshani
roshani will become famous soon enough

19th August 2006, 03:43 PM

my dearest bf,
as usual ur this dumbo friend always wish late to everyone now but then its never too late to wish my dear ones. wish u a very happy birthday n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.i really m short of words to write anything at the moment but all i want to say is tht may god make ur path more radiant n may happiness lie ur way. take care
with love
urs roshani

Re: hi
Old
  (#17)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi

Re: hi - 20th August 2006, 04:04 AM

Originally posted by acharya_mj
wish u a verry happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day dear danny ji, may god fulfil all ur wish on this day.

regards
manu

Dear Manu Ji...!

Thanks so much for remembering me on my day...! It's really so
nice of you...!

Take good care of yourself, ok ?

Re: Happy Birthday to Mushkil (danny ji) :)**
Old
  (#18)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi

Re: Happy Birthday to Mushkil (danny ji) :)** - 20th August 2006, 04:13 AM

Originally posted by Shimul
Janam Din Bohot Bohot Mubarak Ho **Khuda Tumhaare Zindagi Mein Sukh Shanti Aur Dheron Khushiya Pyar Le Aaye-(Sabhi To Hain Hii Tumhaare Paas Lekin Jaisa Tum Chahate Ho Waisa Hii Hamesha Tumhein Mile)-Tumhaare Harr Sapne Pouri Kare-Kuch Duwaaen Pouri Kare...Aameen Summa Aameen **Dil Ki Gehraaion Ki Gehraaion Se Dher-o-Dher Saare Phoul,Shukriya **Do Hii Pal Mein Bhoule Mera Pyaar-Tum Kyaaa Jaaon Kya Hain Intezaar-Nadaan Ho Abhi Samjha To Karon, Jaan-e-Jaahan Routha Na Karon-Koyii Jii Na Sake Aissaa Na Karon_Kishore Jee**Shayri Pareevar Ki Taraf Se Ye Geet Quboul Karlena Tum...Ek Aur? Deewaana~Karke Chhodoge Lagta Hain Youn Humko-Sao Baar Kahaa Aye Jaan-e-Jaahan Youn Pyaar Se Toum Dekha Na Karon-Haay Jeena Mushkil Kar Doge Lagta Hain Youn Humko_Mere Jeewan Saathi Movie Song**Jo Bhi Gaane Ki Bol Yaad Aayi Iss Waqt Wohii Likhh Dee Hain...Lekin Haan, Shayri Pareevar Ki Taraf Se Thi...**Khush Rahon ye Duwaaon Ke Saath Ijaazat...**God Bless You.**

Dearest Sweetheart...!

Aameen Summa Aameen...!

Hmmm...! Itne saare gaane mere liye hamare Shayri Pareevar ki taraf se...? Aur tumhare taraf se hamara khaas geet ka abhi tak intazaar hai...ok ?

God Bless You Too...!

I Love You...and so much !

Old
  (#19)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi

20th August 2006, 04:19 AM

Originally posted by roshani
my dearest bf,
as usual ur this dumbo friend always wish late to everyone now but then its never too late to wish my dear ones. wish u a very happy birthday n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.i really m short of words to write anything at the moment but all i want to say is tht may god make ur path more radiant n may happiness lie ur way. take care
with love
urs roshani

Thanks, Dear Jas...!

May God bless you too aur apna thik se khayaal rakhna, ok...?

Old
  (#20)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

20th August 2006, 07:06 PM

Danny jee,

Janam din kee bohat bohat subhkaamnaayeN...

'Aap jiyeN hazaaroN saal aur har saal ke din ho pachhas hazaar'

-Mayank
  Send a message via MSN to Mayank  
Old
  (#21)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi

23rd August 2006, 02:20 AM

Originally posted by Anjana Rahi
Danny jee,

Janam din kee bohat bohat subhkaamnaayeN...

'Aap jiyeN hazaaroN saal aur har saal ke din ho pachhas hazaar'

-Mayank

Badhaaiyan ke liye bahout dhanyavaad, Mayank Jee...!

Apna khayaal rakhiyega, ok ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: