Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Introduction Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#201)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 25th August 2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajnabi View Post
Ahem ehem! Sorry ji mai zra bz hogya tha gar vich mehman aye thay....par a kya..now mujhe kehna padriya k kismat b kasaii ha..when I wantd to write something bhgwan ne athithi nu bhej dena mere garr...nyway I am just stating facts dat us boys r bholoos ...

Again I dont agree wid ur statement...I c it this way...Sita G suffered cz of 2 women..Kaykayee n Pr.....I mean Surpanaka!

I agree wid you in that k SDC is like a family...it does luk 2 me lik exactly dat....been observing 4 da last 2 weeks...n choti moti nok jhonk se he to ek dusre ke jazbaton ki qadr kerna seekhte hen log, and v get 2 know ppl better....
Anyway 4 a passing strangr wid a limited SDC stay I have to make the most of it!...Wish You all All da best......k
agar males itne hi bhole hai toh unhe toh ye bhi malum nahi hona chahiyen ki wo kitne bhole hain!!!
achcha chalo maan liya jaye ki Sita suffered coz of da 2 women u mentioned...but with that sufferings she still survived...she could not however take what Ram did to her....wo dharti mein sama gayi...ye dukh har dukh se bada hai ki koi pati apne patni par shaq kare...waise shayad wo shaq bholepan mein karte honge

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta 
Old
  (#202)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger
Ajnabi has a spectacular aura aboutAjnabi has a spectacular aura aboutAjnabi has a spectacular aura about

Wink 25th August 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneeta View Post
agar males itne hi bhole hai toh unhe toh ye bhi malum nahi hona chahiyen ki wo kitne bhole hain!!!
achcha chalo maan liya jaye ki Sita suffered coz of da 2 women u mentioned...but with that sufferings she still survived...she could not however take what Ram did to her....wo dharti mein sama gayi...ye dukh har dukh se bada hai ki koi pati apne patni par shaq kare...waise shayad wo shaq bholepan mein karte honge
Well I sed bholay and it does not translate to dumb in any dictionary...not even in ur google search answer....
Bas v know v r bholuus n dats it!
U gave the right answer ...unhone shaq nahi kiya....ye to nidhi ka likha tha that was meant to b lik dt...nahi wo sama nahi gayeen unhen unki mom le gayee!
Now I know y girls run 2 their mommiees whenevr in difficult situations ......

Honaa Hai Fenaah Yaad Rakh Aye Shams Tujhko Bhi,
Is Kehkashaan Mein Mai He Nahi Waahid Shaye Faanee!

Ajnabi
  Send a message via Yahoo to Ajnabi  
Old
  (#203)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 25th August 2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Well I sed bholay and it does not translate to dumb in any dictionary...not even in ur google search answer....
Bas v know v r bholuus n dats it!
U gave the right answer ...unhone shaq nahi kiya....ye to nidhi ka likha tha that was meant to b lik dt...nahi wo sama nahi gayeen unhen unki mom le gayee!
Now I know y girls run 2 their mommiees whenevr in difficult situations ......

wah ji wah...mard kuch kare toh nidhi ka likha??!!...kaykay aur surpnaka ka role bhi nidhi ne likha hoga ya fir unki mom ne??

dumb toh maine is baar kaha bhi nahi...emphasis bhole par kar ke kuch nahi hoga haasil...ye double standards jab tak rahegi successful hona as a person mushkil hai

kis ko apni moms se lagao nahi hoti?...aisa agar koi hai toh us insaan se zyada badnaseeb aur koi nahi

Ananthpak
Old
  (#204)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger
Ajnabi has a spectacular aura aboutAjnabi has a spectacular aura aboutAjnabi has a spectacular aura about

Sad 25th August 2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
wah ji wah...mard kuch kare toh nidhi ka likha??!!...kaykay aur surpnaka ka role bhi nidhi ne likha hoga ya fir unki mom ne??

dumb toh maine is baar kaha bhi nahi...emphasis bhole par kar ke kuch nahi hoga haasil...ye double standards jab tak rahegi successful hona as a person mushkil hai

kis ko apni moms se lagao nahi hoti?...aisa agar koi hai toh us insaan se zyada badnaseeb aur koi nahi
OodiBabaa! Amar a matlab naai Praneeta G!
Mom k pas to hum ladke log bhagte hain...its natural for us.....and I think ur point of view of looking at nidhi is biased!
Succesful hone k liye mard ko apne bazuon k siwa aur apni mom ki dua k siva kuch nai chahiye I believe.. but, that doesn't mean one should be chauvinist!

Bas maine to yahi dekha hai...women torture women....and between them it's uss,the men who suffer be it husband, son, brother or father ...v become the supari in the nut cracker poor us

Ajnabi
Old
  (#205)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 25th August 2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
OodiBabaa! Amar a matlab naai Praneeta G!
Mom k pas to hum ladke log bhagte hain...its natural for us.....and I think ur point of view of looking at nidhi is biased!
Succesful hone k liye mard ko apne bazuon k siwa aur apni mom ki dua k siva kuch nai chahiye I believe.. but, that doesn't mean one should be chauvinist!

Bas maine to yahi dekha hai...women torture women....and between them it's uss,the men who suffer be it husband, son, brother or father ...v become the supari in the nut cracker poor us
successful as a person matlab achcha insaan...iske liye bazuon ki nahi insaaniyat ki zarurat hai jo sahi soch se aati hai naa ki double standards se

nidhi ko le kar to aap biased hai...kyun ki aap ne kaha jo likha tha so hua regarding Ram...same can be said for those women whom you are blaming...they are just doing what is written just like Ram...why blame anyone if things happen for a reason??!!!!!!

i have learnt hindi from films...aur ye ek bada famous dailogue hai ki...injustice karna gunnah hai injustice sahena usse bhi bada gunnah hai...kyun dete ho aap mard women ko apne aap par kaabu pane ka power ki wo aap ko supari bana kar nut cracker mein daal de??

Ananthpak
Old
  (#206)
naresh_mehra110
Anshumali
naresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th August 2011, 05:37 PM

Praneeta Ji !

" Zindagii " Par Do Shabd ?

YuuN Besabab Aansoo Aate NahiN
Lag Zaroor Koii Baat Dil Ko Rahii Hai ...

Fareb Kaa ChaDhtaa Bazaar Dekh
Insaaf Se Bastii Khaalii Ho Rahii Hai ...

---Naresh Mehra----
  Send a message via Yahoo to naresh_mehra110  
Old
  (#207)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

25th August 2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
successful as a person matlab achcha insaan...iske liye bazuon ki nahi insaaniyat ki zarurat hai jo sahi soch se aati hai naa ki double standards se

nidhi ko le kar to aap biased hai...kyun ki aap ne kaha jo likha tha so hua regarding Ram...same can be said for those women whom you are blaming...they are just doing what is written just like Ram...why blame anyone if things happen for a reason??!!!!!!

i have learnt hindi from films...aur ye ek bada famous dailogue hai ki...injustice karna gunnah hai injustice sahena usse bhi bada gunnah hai...kyun dete ho aap mard women ko apne aap par kaabu pane ka power ki wo aap ko supari bana kar nut cracker mein daal de??
Hmmm letme start 4m da bottom up....hum per koi seedha aaker kabu nahi paata ..cz women know dat its not dat easy hence ....as u sed earlier v get manipulated by women n end up supari in the nut cracker....ala Raja Dashrath n Ramji!

Well v never blame..a,true man,will never blame anyone ..its a weak man's excuse...blaming everyone but self!
Succesful hone k liye just maa ki dua ki zrurat hai nothing else....

Ajnabi
Old
  (#208)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 25th August 2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh_mehra110 View Post
Praneeta Ji !

" Zindagii " Par Do Shabd ?
zindagii.................................zinda dili

Ananthpak
Old
  (#209)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 25th August 2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Hmmm letme start 4m da bottom up....hum per koi seedha aaker kabu nahi paata ..cz women know dat its not dat easy hence ....as u sed earlier v get manipulated by women n end up supari in the nut cracker....ala Raja Dashrath n Ramji!

Well v never blame..a,true man,will never blame anyone ..its a weak man's excuse...blaming everyone but self!
Succesful hone k liye just maa ki dua ki zrurat hai nothing else....
exactly my point !!! why get manipulated?? common sense naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai but then common sense is not so common
blame toh aap hi kiye ja rahe hai itni der se kabhi women ko to kabhi nidhi ko
some growing up is needed somewhere

Ananthpak
Old
  (#210)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

25th August 2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
exactly my point !!! why get manipulated?? common sense naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai but then common sense is not so common
blame toh aap hi kiye ja rahe hai itni der se kabhi women ko to kabhi nidhi ko
some growing up is needed somewhere
No it was not blaminh...it was stating the facts...none gets manipulated wantedly or knowingly....humein husn k chakkar mein phansaya jata hai!
Hmmm growing up?? I'm onthe verge of throwing up ....cz of so much laughter! Thanks for them...and my heartfelt sorry for some illogical statements...they were just not true..
Mujhe ab shayad so jana chahiye...and .........I think I still believe in Nidhi!

Ajnabi
Old
  (#211)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 25th August 2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
No it was not blaminh...it was stating the facts...none gets manipulated wantedly or knowingly....humein husn k chakkar mein phansaya jata hai!
Hmmm growing up?? I'm onthe verge of throwing up ....cz of so much laughter! Thanks for them...and my heartfelt sorry for some illogical statements...they were just not true..
Mujhe ab shayad so jana chahiye...and .........I think I still believe in Nidhi!

kamaal hai aap ka...khud hi facts state karte hai...khud hi haste hai aur khud hi throw up karte hai???...one man army

ji haa illogical statements...aap ne kaha tha ki aap ka koi test tha kal shayad...yaane ki aap ek STUDENT hai...main ek TEACHER hun...sikhana mera profession hai aur sikhna at the moment aap ka...

well boss no hard feelings...all in the name of guftagu

take care

Ananthpak
Old
  (#212)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th August 2011, 06:21 PM

pranitaji ..aapo aisa nahilag raha hai ki ajnabi sahab koi puraane member hai?

maine teen logo ko shortlist kiya hai

in oder of probability

1]mayoos
2]danny
3]vikas......kuch dino me aur saaf ho jayegi baat......shayad naazeen ya shaan bhi ho.....(less probable)

aapka kya khayaal hai?

Old
  (#213)
naresh_mehra110
Anshumali
naresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th August 2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
zindagii.................................zinda dili
Praneeta Ji !

Maine Zindagi Ko Do Shabd MeN Likhna Nahi Puchhaa Thaa ... Balkii Zindagi Par Do Shabd Kahne Ko Kahaa Thaa ...

Aapki Nazar MeN Zindagi Kyaa Hai ? Iss Par Apni Raaye DeN ... !

YuuN Besabab Aansoo Aate NahiN
Lag Zaroor Koii Baat Dil Ko Rahii Hai ...

Fareb Kaa ChaDhtaa Bazaar Dekh
Insaaf Se Bastii Khaalii Ho Rahii Hai ...

---Naresh Mehra----
  Send a message via Yahoo to naresh_mehra110  
Old
  (#214)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 26th August 2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidd View Post

in oder of probability

1]mayoos
2]danny
3]vikas......kuch dino me aur saaf ho jayegi baat......shayad naazeen ya shaan bhi ho.....(less probable)

aapka kya khayaal hai?
ji zidd sahab

shayad AJNABI sahab koi purana member ho par fir mujhe aisa lagta hai ki agar ye koi purana member hote toh shayad mujh se itna arguments nahi karte...mujhe ye koi new member with very little knowledge about old members aur a very big male ego lagte hai

aap ne jo naam list kiyen hai agar un mein se choose karun toh shayad shaan ya fir mayoos ho kyun ki inko main bahot achche se nahi jaanti...danny chahcu aur vikas ji ki style of talking and thoughts far different from AJNABI hai...waiting for things to get cleared

Ananthpak
Old
  (#215)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

26th August 2011, 01:26 AM

Quote:
kamaal hai aap ka...khud hi facts state karte hai...khud hi haste hai aur khud hi throw up karte hai???...one man army

ji haa illogical statements...aap ne kaha tha ki aap ka koi test tha kal shayad...yaane ki aap ek STUDENT hai...main ek TEACHER hun...sikhana mera profession hai aur sikhna at the moment aap ka...

well boss no hard feelings...all in the name of guftagu

take care
Well aap ab jo b kahen....I still stand by most of my Logical statements!
Hmmm padhai likhai to kbka khatm hogai....the test was related 2 my profession (t was actually a high risk work related test...theory n practical...don wana go through dt again)
But in 1 sense u r right m a student 4 life, learning something each day!
Teahcer g can u elaborate on the following saying
"Experience is the comb life gives you when you get bald".

And as for Zidd pra ji, I am not at all new to this ...."feels like know you 4m before, Or seen you somewhere before...yaad nahi aave kahan.....paaji main ek v common persona da aadmi han with very common habits and more than that very familiar looking face in real life....agr jrurt parh jave to sadi tasveer b dikha denge....no problemaa G!

And as for Praneeta G's statement..i couldnt help but chuckle....re my male ego....menu jehan dk pta ha ego ego hota ha male ya female nai honda..just lik an egg it doesnt have any sex tag on it" and maine kahan argue kee..i thought it was freindly guftgu.....

Ajnabi

Last edited by Ajnabi; 26th August 2011 at 02:07 AM..
Old
  (#216)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 26th August 2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh_mehra110 View Post
Praneeta Ji !

Maine Zindagi Ko Do Shabd MeN Likhna Nahi Puchhaa Thaa ... Balkii Zindagi Par Do Shabd Kahne Ko Kahaa Thaa ...

Aapki Nazar MeN Zindagi Kyaa Hai ? Iss Par Apni Raaye DeN ... !

Naresh ji

i did understand what you meant but i was hoping to pass this question to two words only...maybe because it is very difficult for me to write about LIFE.

zindagi har roz kuch naya tajurba laati hai...roz ik naya challenge nayi difficulty naya struggle...and new achievement.

zindagi ko samjhne ki jitna kam koshish ki jaye insaan utna hi khush rahega

Ananthpak
Old
  (#217)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 26th August 2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Well aap ab jo b kahen....I still stand by most of my Logical statements!
Hmmm padhai likhai to kbka khatm hogai....the test was related 2 my profession (t was actually a high risk work related test...theory n practical...don wana go through dt again)
But in 1 sense u r right m a student 4 life, learning something each day!
Teahcer g can u elaborate on the following saying

And as for Zidd pra ji, I am not at all new to this ...."feels like know you 4m before, Or seen you somewhere before...yaad nahi aave kahan.....paaji main ek v common persona da aadmi han with very common habits and more than that very familiar looking face in real life....agr jrurt parh jave to sadi tasveer b dikha denge....no problemaa G!

And as for Praneeta G's statement..i couldnt help but chuckle....re my male ego....menu jehan dk pta ha ego ego hota ha male ya female nai honda..just lik an egg it doesnt have any sex tag on it" and maine kahan argue kee..i thought it was freindly guftgu.....
achcha chaliye i reword it, its not arguments but friendly guftugu...i agree
maine male ego kaha to emphasize ki aap male hai....agar aap hume sach sach bata de ki kya aap koi old member hai yaha ya fir apni tasveer dikha de toh badi maherbaani hogi...coz now i am also feeling that you are someone whom we might be knowing...please solve this identify puzzle for us

mere liye is statement ka sab se important moral hai:
humare paas kuch nahi hote hue bhi experience ka khazana hai and this experience doesn't come easy.

Regards

Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 26th August 2011 at 05:55 AM..
Old
  (#218)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

Smile 26th August 2011, 06:50 AM

Quote:
ji zidd sahab

shayad AJNABI sahab koi purana member ho par fir mujhe aisa lagta hai ki agar ye koi purana member hote toh shayad mujh se itna arguments nahi karte...mujhe ye koi new member with very little knowledge about old members aur a very big male ego lagte hai

aap ne jo naam list kiyen hai agar un mein se choose karun toh shayad shaan ya fir mayoos ho kyun ki inko main bahot achche se nahi jaanti...danny chahcu aur vikas ji ki style of talking and thoughts far different from AJNABI hai...waiting for things to get cleared
k
Meri thoughts and style of talking far different ka matbal kee ha zra menu smjhaengee PRANEETA G?
Agee things nu clear kee hona? hum to shru se crystal clear insan han, kisine naam humara pucheya e nai to hum kyun batavange? Ye bat aapne sahi kahi ki menu old membrs ki v little knowledge ha, whtever mujhe pta ha wo un logon di profile check kar hua hai thats it. Main chadya ek musafir ajkal apni chuttiyan gujar rha han ghar vich...fir wapas apne kam vich lagjavanga with v little internet access. Menu apni pic di misuse da dar laage isi vaja se nai lagai...menu aap aapna email id de deo I will send my pic there ...mera email to meri profile vich shru se listed ha..anyone can a ask me for my details there G.

Haan apka explanation menu samajh nai aaya....menu off the mark lga...one more try?

Ajnabi
Old
  (#219)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 26th August 2011, 07:47 AM

Quote:
k
Meri thoughts and style of talking far different ka matbal kee ha zra menu smjhaengee PRANEETA G?
Agee things nu clear kee hona? hum to shru se crystal clear insan han, kisine naam humara pucheya e nai to hum kyun batavange? Ye bat aapne sahi kahi ki menu old membrs ki v little knowledge ha, whtever mujhe pta ha wo un logon di profile check kar hua hai thats it. Main chadya ek musafir ajkal apni chuttiyan gujar rha han ghar vich...fir wapas apne kam vich lagjavanga with v little internet access. Menu apni pic di misuse da dar laage isi vaja se nai lagai...menu aap aapna email id de deo I will send my pic there ...mera email to meri profile vich shru se listed ha..anyone can a ask me for my details there G.

Haan apka explanation menu samajh nai aaya....menu off the mark lga...one more try?

hmmm...thoughts and style of talking far different ka matlab hai ki jin logon ke naam zidd sahab ne list kiye the unhe main janti hun kuch hadh tak...jab hum kisi se baatein karte hai apni shayri ke through ya kaise bhi we tend to understand their nature and mannerism...i am not saying ki aap mein koi kami ya problem hai par bas ye kahe rahi hun ki un logon ki jaisi nahi hai...its my assessment only
dariye mat hum aap ki tasveer ko bilkul bhi misuse nahi karenge...waise bhi mujhe nahi lagta ki wo bachchon ko darane ke liye use kiya ja sakta hai...coz i think you are quiet handsome
kaun si explanation aap ko samajh nahi aayi janab...ye, mujhe samajh nahi aaya. tell me kaun si explanation clear karni hai mujhe

aur meri email id mere profile mein hai, tasveer bhejna zarur

Ananthpak
Old
  (#220)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

26th August 2011, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidd View Post

in oder of probability

1]mayoos
2]danny

aapka kya khayaal hai?
Pagla kahin ka...!

Regards

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#221)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

Smile 26th August 2011, 12:25 PM

Quote:

hmmm...thoughts and style of talking far different ka matlab hai ki jin logon ke naam zidd sahab ne list kiye the unhe main janti hun kuch hadh tak...jab hum kisi se baatein karte hai apni shayri ke through ya kaise bhi we tend to understand their nature and mannerism...i am not saying ki aap mein koi kami ya problem hai par bas ye kahe rahi hun ki un logon ki jaisi nahi hai...its my assessment only
dariye mat hum aap ki tasveer ko bilkul bhi misuse nahi karenge...waise bhi mujhe nahi lagta ki wo bachchon ko darane ke liye use kiya ja sakta hai...coz i think you are quiet handsome
kaun si explanation aap ko samajh nahi aayi janab...ye, mujhe samajh nahi aaya. tell me kaun si explanation clear karni hai mujhe

aur meri email id mere profile mein hai, tasveer bhejna zarur
Mujhe yKeen ha aap log meri tasveer ko misabuse nahee karange..it should b clear by now PRANEETA G, m not an old member atleast to u....aapki wo handsome wali baat sun menu laaj aave
Nyway aapka mtlab kee k mai ill mannered aadmi han,?? Hor rayi bat explanation kk it was re that saying about life and comb....
Luks lik sum1 didn check thr mail.

And Danny G u made me chuckle ....fir se

Ajnabi

Last edited by Ajnabi; 26th August 2011 at 12:43 PM..
Old
  (#222)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 26th August 2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanush... View Post
Pagla kahin ka...!

Regards

i thought so that it can't be you chachu
zidd sahab koi aur naam bataiyen

Ananthpak
Old
  (#223)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 26th August 2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Mujhe yKeen ha aap log meri tasveer ko misabuse nahee karange..it should b clear by now PRANEETA G, m not an old member atleast to u....aapki wo handsome wali baat sun menu laaj aave
Nyway aapka mtlab kee k mai ill mannered aadmi han,?? Hor rayi bat explanation kk it was re that saying about life and comb....
Luks lik sum1 didn check thr mail.

And Danny G u made me chuckle ....fir se
gosh why do i have to repeat things here?!...i have already mentioned that i didnt mean u are not well mannered but just that you dont seem to be familiar to me...thats about it

comb wali explanation toh ya hai sahab...hum tab saamajhdaar hote hai jab der ho chuki hoti hai uss samajhdari ka faeda uthane mein...email maine check kiya hai par jis angles se photo li gayi hai...koi faeda hi nahi photo dekhne mein wo photos use misuse abuse kuch nahi ho sakta

Ananthpak
Old
  (#224)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

Cool 26th August 2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
gosh why do i have to repeat things here?!...i have already mentioned that i didnt mean u are not well mannered but just that you dont seem to be familiar to me...thats about it

comb wali explanation toh ya hai sahab...hum tab saamajhdaar hote hai jab der ho chuki hoti hai uss samajhdari ka faeda uthane mein...email maine check kiya hai par jis angles se photo li gayi hai...koi faeda hi nahi photo dekhne mein wo photos use misuse abuse kuch nahi ho sakta
Now finalyyy kuch samajhdari wala explanation laga mujhe! Anyways...ye interview aapka hai so aap k baray mein janna chahenge hum sab na ki kisi rasta chalte Ajnabi k.
Itne saaf snaps bhejeen both close up and at distance. Meri Matashree mujhe hor bhejan ki anumati nahi dengeen she sez m 2 cute

Agla Q : apke fav actors koun koun hain both bollywood and hollywood...and is there film industry in Fiji? Do they make hindi movies there? And are there any hindi pop singers/bands in Fiji if yes then we would lik 2know about them!

Ok thanks for clarifying my mannerisms kyuki mai khud sochreya tha k maine kahaan baddtMizi kRdali! ji

Ajnabi
Old
  (#225)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 26th August 2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Now finalyyy kuch samajhdari wala explanation laga mujhe! Anyways...ye interview aapka hai so aap k baray mein janna chahenge hum sab na ki kisi rasta chalte Ajnabi k.
Itne saaf snaps bhejeen both close up and at distance. Meri Matashree mujhe hor bhejan ki anumati nahi dengeen she sez m 2 cute

Agla Q : apke fav actors koun koun hain both bollywood and hollywood...and is there film industry in Fiji? Do they make hindi movies there? And are there any hindi pop singers/bands in Fiji if yes then we would lik 2know about them!

Ok thanks for clarifying my mannerisms kyuki mai khud sochreya tha k maine kahaan baddtMizi kRdali! ji
ufff...ab dekhiyen jinka kaam hai unhe hi karne dijiyen...aap kaha sochne ki taqleef karne lage wo toh aap ne khud zidd sahab ko kaha ki apni tasveer dikha sakte hai toh maine aap ko aazma liya...par rahene dijiyen...bolne aur karne mein kaafi farq hai

Aap ke questions:
apke fav actors koun koun hain both bollywood and hollywood...and is there film industry in Fiji? Do they make hindi movies there? And are there any hindi pop singers/bands in Fiji if yes then we would lik 2know about them!

Bollywood actors i have already mentioned...hollywood mein kuch khaas interest nahi hai mujhe

ji fiji mein ek do hindi movies bani to thi shayad...na maine dekhi aur fir unki charcha hui

hindi pop singers toh nahi hai kyunki maine refuse kar diya tha gaane se...waise janna hai toh mujhe janiyen shayad aage chal kar main hi pop star ban jaaun aap ki dua rahi toh

Ananthpak
Old
  (#226)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

26th August 2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
ufff...ab dekhiyen jinka kaam hai unhe hi karne dijiyen...aap kaha sochne ki taqleef karne lage wo toh aap ne khud zidd sahab ko kaha ki apni tasveer dikha sakte hai toh maine aap ko aazma liya...par rahene dijiyen...bolne aur karne mein kaafi farq hai

Aap ke questions:
apke fav actors koun koun hain both bollywood and hollywood...and is there film industry in Fiji? Do they make hindi movies there? And are there any hindi pop singers/bands in Fiji if yes then we would lik 2know about them!

E
Bollywood actors i have already mentioned...hollywood mein kuch khaas interest nahi hai mujhe

ji fiji mein ek do hindi movies bani to thi shayad...na maine dekhi aur fir unki charcha hui

hindi pop singers toh nahi hai kyunki maine refuse kar diya tha gaane se...waise janna hai toh mujhe janiyen shayad aage chal kar main hi pop star ban jaaun aap ki dua rahi toh
Well I stood my word and did more than what I said....sent more than1 pic....uff women..huh nvr satisfied!! And I don blame Ny1 ye to We nidhi ka likha hai dt som1 wil nvr b satisfied wid thoz pics. ko
Hmmmm to aap gaateee bhi hain.....gud2know ..g shayad aap akele mein gatee hen dats y none els knows...well jokes apart...did u ever try to put to voice any of ur own poetries? Do you in the long run plan to publish Ny books of your poetries?

Ajnabi

Last edited by Ajnabi; 26th August 2011 at 06:11 PM..
Old
  (#227)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 27th August 2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Well I stood my word and did more than what I said....sent more than1 pic....uff women..huh nvr satisfied!! And I don blame Ny1 ye to We nidhi ka likha hai dt som1 wil nvr b satisfied wid thoz pics. ko
Hmmmm to aap gaateee bhi hain.....gud2know ..g shayad aap akele mein gatee hen dats y none els knows...well jokes apart...did u ever try to put to voice any of ur own poetries? Do you in the long run plan to publish Ny books of your poetries?
uff women..huh nvr satisfied!!
well women believe in perfection, thats why dont get satisfaction easily

did u ever try to put to voice any of ur own poetries? Do you in the long run plan to publish Ny books of your poetries
ji nahi maine kabhi apni poetries ko koi tune nahi diya and i feel i am far away from publishing a book...abhi toh bahot kuch sikhna hai jaise ki proper language and grammar

Ananthpak
Old
  (#228)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

Thumbs down 27th August 2011, 02:42 AM

Quote:
uff women..huh nvr satisfied!!
well women believe in perfection, thats why dont get satisfaction easily

did u ever try to put to voice any of ur own poetries? Do you in the long run plan to publish Ny books of your poetries
ji nahi maine kabhi apni poetries ko koi tune nahi diya and i feel i am far away from publishing a book...abhi toh bahot kuch sikhna hai jaise ki proper language and grammar
But......as far as I know perfection is an abstract term.....not humanly possible....that gave me an answer myself..he he...y its not possible to keep women happy....thy'r nvr satisfied!

Have you ever thought of writing novel/book or do writing stories seriously? If you were the chief of IMF or World Bank whay would you do? Are you in favour of free trade or against it....that is what do you think is it good for local economy or bad?

Ajnabi
Old
  (#229)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 27th August 2011, 02:53 AM

Quote:
But......as far as I know perfection is an abstract term.....not humanly possible....that gave me an answer myself..he he...y its not possible to keep women happy....thy'r nvr satisfied!

Have you ever thought of writing novel/book or do writing stories seriously? If you were the chief of IMF or World Bank whay would you do? Are you in favour of free trade or against it....that is what do you think is it good for local economy or bad?
perfection is an abstract...i think perfection of something is our judgment, our opinion and what might appear to be perfect to me might not be for you...so i will be satisfied but not you....so perfection is possible and so is satisfaction

Have you ever thought of writing novel/book or do writing stories seriously?
ji socha toh hai...maybe old age plan...till then ill do my learning of novel writing and all

If you were the chief of IMF or World Bank what would you do?
maybe i would propose to get rid of currency differences...koi exchange rate nahi...everywhere same currency with same purchasing power

Are you in favour of free trade or against it....that is what do you think is it good for local economy or bad?
free trade se faeda bhi hai aur haani bhi...kuch liberations honi chahiyen aur kuch regulations bhi. nature of trade pe depend hoga ye decision of freedom

Ananthpak
Old
  (#230)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

27th August 2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
perfection is an abstract...i think perfection of something is our judgment, our opinion and what might appear to be perfect to me might not be for you...so i will be satisfied but not you....so perfection is possible and so is satisfaction

Have you ever thought of writing novel/book or do writing stories seriously?
ji socha toh hai...maybe old age plan...till then ill do my learning of novel writing and all

If you were the chief of IMF or World Bank what would you do?
maybe i would propose to get rid of currency differences...koi exchange rate nahi...everywhere same currency with same purchasing power

Are you in favour of free trade or against it....that is what do you think is it good for local economy or bad?
free trade se faeda bhi hai aur haani bhi...kuch liberations honi chahiyen aur kuch regulations bhi. nature of trade pe depend hoga ye decision of freedom
Well that to me means every1 has his own definition/threshold of perfection.....hmm I can only say we agree to disagree re that!
Aapke mutabik old age kab se shuru hoti hai???
Which one do you favour...capitalism or socialism?
what is/are your favourite fragrances and perfume brands as well as Which cosmetic companies you prefer and why(eg:-L'OREAL, Revlon etc.. )
And I think that is it from me 2nite..menu nindra aave jawab per sojaunga! C U when I C U!

Ajnabi

Last edited by Ajnabi; 27th August 2011 at 03:13 AM..
Old
  (#231)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 27th August 2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Well that to me means every1 has his own definition/threshold of perfection.....hmm I can only say we agree to disagree re that!
what is/are your favourite fragrances and perfume brands as well as Which cosmetic companies you prefer and why(eg:-L'OREAL, Revlon etc.. )
And I think that is it from me 2nite..menu nindra aave jawab per sojaunga! C U when I C U!
jab tak dil jawa hai sab jawa

capitalism calls for more competition and innovation, hence better quality products and better satisfied consumers but then capitalisim has its related disadvanatges too
socialism demands transperancy and fair distribution of resources
it depends upon the economy since both capitalism and socialism have their relative advantages and disadvantages...its difficult to favour any one of it

perfume ~ daily wear - white diamonds elizabeth taylor
special occasions - true love elizabeth arden
cosmetics ~ revlon (Willing to buy for me??)

Ananthpak
Old
  (#232)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

Cool 28th August 2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
jab tak dil jawa hai sab jawa

capitalism calls for more competition and innovation, hence better quality products and better satisfied consumers but then capitalisim has its related disadvanatges too
socialism demands transperancy and fair distribution of resources
it depends upon the economy since both capitalism and socialism have their relative advantages and disadvantages...its difficult to favour any one of it

perfume ~ daily wear - white diamonds elizabeth taylor
special occasions - true love elizabeth arden
cosmetics ~ revlon (Willing to buy for me??)
Hmmmm.. Liz Taylor...? Wo to bhagwan ko pyari hogayee hai na? Yaad hai mujhe ye fragrance..sar mein dard hota tha is say....
Revlon ka ajkal mai boycott ker rha hun...coz of my personal ethical reasons..(since 27/08/2011)so m soryy no Revlon!
Ek sawal: How was you experience of the guftagu on SDC..kaisa feel ker rahi hain aap?
Do u know Paulini Kurunaiveli?
Have you read my ghazal posted yesterday on shayri e ishk section???

Ajnabi
Old
  (#233)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 28th August 2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm.. Liz Taylor...? Wo to bhagwan ko pyari hogayee hai na? Yaad hai mujhe ye fragrance..sar mein dard hota tha is say....
Revlon ka ajkal mai boycott ker rha hun...coz of my personal ethical reasons..(since 27/08/2011)so m soryy no Revlon!
Ek sawal: How was you experience of the guftagu on SDC..kaisa feel ker rahi hain aap?
hahahaa........himat honi chahiyen kuch fragrance ko sahene ke liye...jab fragrance se hi dard hai toh ussay use karne wale insaan se bach ke rahena
i didnt know you use revlon lipsticks and eye liners
bade cute lagte honge using them

How was you experience of the guftagu on SDC..kaisa feel ker rahi hain aap?
bahot khub rahi ye experience...aisa mehsus hua ki log thak gaye mere jawaabon se unke sawaal khatm ho gaye par mere jawaab nahi

i know very little about her...just that she is an Australian pop singer and actress

ji sorry maine nahi padhi aap ki wo ghazal...i hardly visit shayri-e-ishq...i am exclusively a shayri-e-dard writer

Ananthpak
Old
  (#234)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

28th August 2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
hahahaa........himat honi chahiyen kuch fragrance ko sahene ke liye...jab fragrance se hi dard hai toh ussay use karne wale insaan se bach ke rahena

Ew ew ew......kaisi batein karayi ho aap v...boycott matbal khareednay se boycott...and that doesnt mean the buyer is the user! Agar mai apko men's shaver khreedta vekhun when u r buying it for some1 else...hor poochun isse aapki moochen sahi saf hoti han?? c

bahot khub rahi ye experience...aisa mehsus hua ki log thak gaye mere jawaabon se unke sawaal khatm ho gaye par mere jawaab nahi

i know very little about her...just that she is an Australian pop singer and actress

ji sorry maine nahi padhi aap ki wo ghazal...i hardly visit shayri-e-ishq...i am exclusively a shayri-e-dard writer
G ghalat...meri info k mutabik Paulini Fijian ha.
U sed ap ronay dhonay walon men se nai o, firs strictly shayri e dard poet ka kee mtbal hovey??
No G ajkal log v bz han Ramzan end per ha dats y u don get much questions from many fellow members...
Thanks for ur daad....zabardasti wali!

Ajnabi
Old
  (#235)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 28th August 2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
U sed ap ronay dhonay walon men se nai o, firs strictly shayri e dard poet ka kee mtbal hovey??
No G ajkal log v bz han Ramzan end per ha dats y u don get much questions from many fellow members...
Thanks for ur daad....zabardasti wali!
well Paulini Fiji born ho sakti hai but she doesnt reside here, she has an Australian PR. aap ki info galat bhi ho sakti hai...akhir Google par jo depend karte hain

well shayri-e-dard mein likhne ka matlab ye toh nahi ki hum rone dhone walon mein se hai...shayad aap ko yaad hoga ki maine kaha tha that i believe rulane mein
apne dard bahre ghazals se bas sab ko rulane ki koshish hai...dubon deti ashqon mein saare jaha ko magar mujh ko rone ki adat nahi hai

bahane bahane mujhse sawaal punchne se fast toot nahi jayega

Thanks for ur daad....zabardasti wali
welcome hai ji

Ananthpak
Old
  (#236)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

28th August 2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
well Paulini Fiji born ho sakti hai but she doesnt reside here, she has an Australian PR. aap ki info galat bhi ho sakti hai...akhir Google par jo depend karte hain

well shayri-e-dard mein likhne ka matlab ye toh nahi ki hum rone dhone walon mein se hai...shayad aap ko yaad hoga ki maine kaha tha that i believe rulane mein
apne dard bahre ghazals se bas sab ko rulane ki koshish hai...dubon deti ashqon mein saare jaha ko magar mujh ko rone ki adat nahi hai

bahane bahane mujhse sawaal punchne se fast toot nahi jayega

Thanks for ur daad....zabardasti wali
welcome hai ji
Well jab aap Google use ker sakdi han jawab k liye to y not us the questioning party?? But U Know Vijay Singh ...he is Indian I think or may be Tongan...

G fasting tootne ka masla nai hai....its just that people r bz shopping n other preparatory works ....here in India it gets real hectic just before major festivals like deepawali, ramzan etc ...
Maine ek or v sawal poocha tha aapse aapke quoted quote mein!

One last Q for 2nite: do you play any sports/played ny sport? Can u swim? And between an astronomer and an astrologer whose prediction would you trust more? Soch ker btana...ts not dat easy as it looks especially when the astrologer is not an ordinary one

Ajnabi
Old
  (#237)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 28th August 2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Well jab aap Google use ker sakdi han jawab k liye to y not us the questioning party?? But U Know Vijay Singh ...he is Indian I think or may be Tongan...

G fasting tootne ka masla nai hai....its just that people r bz shopping n other preparatory works ....here in India it gets real hectic just before major festivals like deepawali, ramzan etc ...
Maine ek or v sawal poocha tha aapse aapke quoted quote mein!

One last Q for 2nite: do you play any sports/played ny sport? Can u swim? And between an astronomer and an astrologer whose prediction would you trust more? Soch ker btana...ts not dat easy as it looks especially when the astrologer is not an ordinary one
hmm.....maine to pahele hi kaha hai ki i dont know much about Paulini...agar google karti toh aisa bilkul bhi nahi kaheti...what i knew about her i wrote already...google karti toh jane kya kya likh deti...besides my replies are quite fast if u noticed
ji Vijay Singh Indian hai from Fiji Islands...

thanks for clarifying about being busy...main toh dar hi gayi thi ki shayad logon ne SDC aana hi band kar diya meri wajah se...kaun sa sawaal ka jawaab nahi diya maine? please bataye...i would like to answer

do you play any sports/played ny sport?
i dont play any sports any more...just mind games
i have played netball in my school team but that was years back...abhi dont think i even remember the basic rules

Can u swim?
Not a great swimmer but good enough for snorkeling

And between an astronomer and an astrologer whose prediction would you trust more?
nobody's...predictions can go wrong as they are usually based on conditions and circumstances prevailing at the time when prediction is being made...i believe on things when they happen

Ananthpak
Old
  (#238)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 29th August 2011, 05:13 AM

i think i missed the WHY part in this question...
well maine apni tastes toh pahele hi bata diyen hain... those are my tastes maybe because i like the smell of the perfume...cosmetic because its colorstay...and goes well with my skin

Ananthpak
Old
  (#239)
Ajnabi
A Passing Stranger

30th August 2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:

i think i missed the WHY part in this question...
well maine apni tastes toh pahele hi bata diyen hain... those are my tastes maybe because i like the smell of the perfume...cosmetic because its colorstay...and goes well with my skin
Thanks For YOur Answer G:

And You Also Didnt read my inserted comment which I am pasting below... woh perhen aur apni tippani dein!
Originally Posted by Praneeta

Ew ew ew......kaisi batein karayi ho aap v...boycott matbal khareednay se boycott...and that doesnt mean the buyer is the user! Agar mai apko men's shaver khreedta vekhun when u r buying it for some1 else...hor poochun isse aapki moochen sahi saf hoti han?? c

Last question from my side on this guftagu......any message for your fellow members re this site..and especially for new members?
I wish You all the very best for your future, career and life overall!
Take Care G!
Ajnabi

Ajnabi
Old
  (#240)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 31st August 2011, 01:37 AM

Namaste AJNABI ji

aap ke sawaalon ke jawaab
maine ye toh nahi kaha ki buyer hi user hai...maine bas ye kaha ki frangrance se ye haal hai, aap sahen nahi kar paye toh jo insaan is fragrance ko pasand karta hai, has stronger smelling power than you

Last question from my side on this guftagu......any message for your fellow members re this site..and especially for new members?
well i think i did mention somewhere that this site is like a family to most of us...we all have different opinions and...sometimes we end up in disagreement. that doesn't mean that its the end of everything. we all are here for one common interest and if our focus remains on that interest then things will be fine. i can give you an example: "someone sent me a pm on facebook regarding this interview saying that i do not have manners to talk...main behuda hun." ye uska judgement hai. i dont have to react to it and stop coming here or responding to people who take their time out to question me. SDC doesn't depend on one person. i never joined this site to please people but to share my writings. jo appreciate nahi karte i just ignore them...after all who are they to judge??!! so AJNABI sahab kahene ka matlab ye hai ki we should do what we are here for....SHAYRI

Regards

Ananthpak

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: