Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Quotable Quotes

~~**Love Quotes**~~
Old
  (#1)
acharya_mj
Zakhm-e-Rooh
acharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud ofacharya_mj has much to be proud of

~~**Love Quotes**~~ - 24th March 2006, 12:13 AM

" Love is when two people know, just as soon as they meet, that being together makes life more complete."

" I love you more today, than yesterday, and tomorrow I'll love you more than today."

"Though love cannot ever be touched, I always know it's there, it shous each time we're together, it shows in all that we share."

" Happiness is when we are talking, laughing, and touching each other... Happiness is being with you."

" You an me- Me an you... My heart tells me that's the way, it will always be."

" Your love is the song in my heart, the sunshine in my sky, the promise of my worldf, the centre of my universe."

" There is nothing I want more, throughout the days to be, than just to go on loving you and knowing you love me."

"Feeling your soft touch, makes me want to be so close that we melt into each other's arms."

" In each other's arms we've found happiness and joy, and in each other's hearts, we've found a love that will last forever."

"You care for me in all the ways, I want and need so much, I've felt your warmth and tenderness, with every word and touch."

" When you put your arms around me, my soul begins to dance, I 'm caught up in the magic of the sky above, I listen to my heart, and it whispers to me "Love".

" Love speaks a language all its own, without a word or sound,it comes from deep within where all truest joy is found."

" Love is timeless.. It's the memory of yesterday, the happiness of today, and the promise of tomorrow."

" You add such love and meaning, to everything we do, you give me so much happiness, that all I need is you."

" You're my lover, my partner, my confindence, my friend, and I know for sure, that a love like ours, is for eternity."

" The more we share as time goes by, the more I realize, the happy memories we've made, are ones I'll always prize."

" Nothing else can quite compare, to knowing, as we do, that a love as precious and rare as ours, will last a lifetime throught."

" Loving you, makes me feel, anything is possible, I'm so glad you are a part of my life."

" Love is the warmth, that fills my heart whenever I see your face, it's the comfort I find, in the circle of your embrace."

" I see your love, in each movement, I hear your love in each sound, I feel your love in each moment, I sense your love all around."

" Ours is a beautiful love, it touches our lives with a joy and understanding, that brings us closer everyday."

" I love being in love with you, when I'm with you everything is new, and every moment is wonderful."

" Love is sharing dreams with you, for happy future day, love is simply loving you, for all your tender ways."

" You have what I need, arms to hold me, hands to soothe me, lips to thrill me, eyes that adore me and a heart that loves me."

" I want to give you a kiss, Darling, I want to give you a hug, I want to hold you in my arms, to make you feel quite snug."

"Only you to hold me tight and love me gently through the night, only me and only you, a perfect world of dreams come true."

" You're the one, who means the world to me, the one my dreams are of... The one who fills my heart with love."

Last edited by acharya_mj; 24th March 2006 at 12:16 AM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to acharya_mj  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: