Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Women Women Women...
Old
  (#1)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

Thumbs up Women Women Women... - 8th March 2009, 12:18 PM

WOMAN'S DAY...!!!

This is for all the mothers, sisters, wives and daughters for making the world a better place.

The beauty of a woman,
isn't in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman,
must be seen from in her eyes,
because that's the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman,
isn't in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a woman,
is reflected by her soul.

It's the caring that she cares to give,
the pas.sion that she shows,
And the beauty of a woman,
with pas.sing years only grows

No one knows who wrote this legendary piece but it is the essence of this powerful cex..

(Well am willing to take the Award for Best Plagiarist of this forum.)

HERE'S TO THE WOMAN:
...who knows where she's going
and will keep on until she gets there;
who knows not only what she wants from life
but what she has to offer in return....

HERE'S TO THE WOMAN:
who is loyal to family and freinds,
who expects no more from others
than she is willing to give;

HERE'S TO THE WOMAN:
who guides and inspires
not by quoting others philosophies but by living her own good example;
who accepts both victories and disappointments with the same grace,
and who can rise above life's challenges and move on...

HERE'S TO THE WOMAN:
who gives the gifts of her thoughtfulness,
who shows her caring with a word of support,
her understanding with a smile;
a woman who brings joy to others
just by being herself.....

Old
  (#2)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

8th March 2009, 01:35 PM

nice one...thanks for sharing...

zainy

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#3)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

9th March 2009, 11:46 AM

grrrrrrrrrrr888888888 Post Dude............have Fallen In Love With Myself All Over Again.

but If I Didn't Knew Better I Wud've Fallen Head Over Heels For U Just B'coz Of Ths Post:d............thank God Tum Bach Gae

Old
  (#4)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

9th March 2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
grrrrrrrrrrr888888888 Post Dude............have Fallen In Love With Myself All Over Again.

but If I Didn't Knew Better I Wud've Fallen Head Over Heels For U Just B'coz Of Ths Post:d............thank God Tum Bach Gae

Thank you Ma'am

(may be next mein nahi bachonga hahaha)

Old
  (#5)
N@zneen
Banned
N@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud ofN@zneen has much to be proud of

9th March 2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
Thank you Ma'am

(may be next mein nahi bachonga hahaha)
OYE TERI..............LAGTA HAI DANGEROUS GAME KHELNE KA BHT SHOUK HAI

Old
  (#6)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 12:12 PM

And for those games i leave no stone unturned.....

Old
  (#7)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
And for those games i leave no stone unturned.....
Thank God.........i heard a familiar line frm u after so long

Old
  (#8)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 12:27 PM

Chalooo.... ab Doo rakat sukrana ada karlo.....(cuz u heard from me)

Old
  (#9)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Chalooo.... ab Doo rakat sukrana ada karlo.....(cuz u heard from me)

HEY U R BACK...................

AB IS BAQS KO MAI PEHCHAANTI HUN................

Old
  (#10)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

9th March 2009, 12:44 PM

Lovely............... We must respect WOMEN

gud post

n u know what.............. yesterday i saw two movies based on womens struggle in their life, one was NANNIES DIARY and second one was SYDNEY WHITE
both the movies were really awesome............ really

n ur this thread is also great

thanks for sharing with us

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#11)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 12:45 PM

Ziyada.... Pehcaaaaaan Maat badaoo....

Warna... Mein nahi rahonga tou mujhe bahut miss karogi....

Old
  (#12)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
Lovely............... We must respect WOMEN

gud post

n u know what.............. yesterday i saw two movies based on womens struggle in their life, one was NANNIES DIARY and second one was SYDNEY WHITE
both the movies were really awesome............ really

n ur this thread is also great

thanks for sharing with us
Thanks Dude...

But u know what... yesterday i saw a clip... of two women fighting like cats..hahaha

(if you want i can mail you now ) itz really a WWF kinda cat fight

Old
  (#13)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Ziyada.... Pehcaaaaaan Maat badaoo....

Warna... Mein nahi rahonga tou mujhe bahut miss karogi....
oooooooooooooooooooo........someones getting touchy..........well thnx for the concern but u no wht i've ths habbit to make acquaintance n forget very easily........remember m a flirt

Old
  (#14)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

9th March 2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:
oooooooooooooooooooo........someones getting touchy..........well thnx for the concern but u no wht i've ths habbit to make acquaintance n forget very easily........remember m a flirt
Oye flirt gal, huamari taraf bhi thodi tawazzu de do

Old
  (#15)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Dontya remember darling....

i said earlier... Birds of same feather flock together.

So flush the thoughts honey

Old
  (#16)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Dontya remember darling....

i said earlier... Birds of same feather flock together.

So flush the thoughts honey
i always remembered it..........wnted u 2 recollect wht u said earlier...........seems m successful in doing so..........

Old
  (#17)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
Oye flirt gal, huamari taraf bhi thodi tawazzu de do
shaan m going 2 have lunch............will b online at 3.00

Old
  (#18)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
i always remembered it..........wnted u 2 recollect wht u said earlier...........seems m successful in doing so..........
Well it helped you..... Snaily pie...

Old
  (#19)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Well it helped you..... Snaily pie...
eeeeewwwww........whr do get words such as tht..........u've quite impressive vocabulary n as far as help is concerned i never needed it anyways.......its ur male ego thts nt letting u digest tht i dont give a hoot wht do u care.

Old
  (#20)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 05:29 PM

WEll....dear definitely one has to boost their own ego... if not done by others... u c...

Like you..... You like being praised and loved and flirted by these faltoo kid boyzzz hahaha (Am Exception)

And your Women's Ego... read ur lines
n as far as help is concerned i never needed it anyways

Whatz that...????

As if i give any two cents

Old
  (#21)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
WEll....dear definitely one has to boost their own ego... if not done by others... u c...

Like you..... You like being praised and loved and flirted by these faltoo kid boyzzz hahaha (Am Exception)

And your Women's Ego... read ur lines
n as far as help is concerned i never needed it anyways

Whatz that...????

As if i give any two cents
OH MY..........dont u get touchy all the time whnever i press ur button.............n abt boosting one's ego tht i dnt have 2 others do it for me urself included...........

May b U dont give a two cent but u give ur full concentration to cum up with a smart rply but thts great, attack in defense is forgiven..........i do the same thing.......always.......& m enjoying it

Old
  (#22)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 05:46 PM

You are enjoying on my expense honey.....hahaha

and i never booost your ego.... u take my sarcastic comment to compliment. smarty pants

Old
  (#23)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
You are enjoying on my expense honey.....hahaha

and i never booost your ego.... u take my sarcastic comment to compliment. smarty pants
oh really............ain't u the modest one

Tell u wht i dnt need any confidence boost its enough whtever i've right now.............

Old
  (#24)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 05:59 PM

An over confident Soul..........

(Ooopss i ended up again by making someone angry)

Old
  (#25)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
An over confident Soul..........

(Ooopss i ended up again by making someone angry)
No dear now i dnt take ur words seriously, so dont worry u dnt have to apologise for anythng

Old
  (#26)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 06:14 PM

Well in that case ...

Hippo ki chamdi hai tumhari... kuch asr hi nahi hota....

Old
  (#27)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Well in that case ...

Hippo ki chamdi hai tumhari... kuch asr hi nahi hota....
hehehehehehe

Ab hippo keh rahe ho to asar kaise hoga

Old
  (#28)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 06:24 PM

Isliye tou kaha....kyunke tum ney khud kaha ke ab kuch asr nahi hota tumhe....

Old
  (#29)
N@zneen
Banned

9th March 2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Isliye tou kaha....kyunke tum ney khud kaha ke ab kuch asr nahi hota tumhe....
HAAN TO NHI HORAHA ASAR AB KYA ZABARDASTI AANSU BAHAUN................

Old
  (#30)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

9th March 2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
lolzzzzz.......................................... .....!

Old
  (#31)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

9th March 2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:

Aansooo bahaney ko kis ne kaha... save it for you bidaai....

Old
  (#32)
N@zneen
Banned

10th March 2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Aansooo bahaney ko kis ne kaha... save it for you bidaai....
Aansu bahane ko kisi ne nhi kaha but someone expected tht i wud..........aur yaar tum meri fikar bht karte ho, dnt worry dear aansuo ki apni marzi hoti hai jahan chahiye sirf wahin nikalti hai

Old
  (#33)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

10th March 2009, 01:25 PM

Well mere ansooooo tou probably sooookh gaye hai, Piyaaz kaat ne par bhi ansooo hi nahi aatey....

Old
  (#34)
N@zneen
Banned

10th March 2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Well mere ansooooo tou probably sooookh gaye hai, Piyaaz kaat ne par bhi ansooo hi nahi aatey....
AAP ITNA TENSION NA LO HUM HAI NA AAPKI YE KHWAISH BHI PURI KAR DENGE..........PAANI K NHI KHOON K AANSU RULAENGE...........

Old
  (#35)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

10th March 2009, 03:16 PM

Aihai.... Mongeyri lal...ke haseeeeeeen sapnay...(probably ur mrs Mongeyri)

Kitne khwab dekhtey ho Naaz tum.... (ab uth jao warna office ko late hojaogi)

Old
  (#36)
N@zneen
Banned

10th March 2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Aihai.... Mongeyri lal...ke haseeeeeeen sapnay...(probably ur mrs Mongeyri)

Kitne khwab dekhtey ho Naaz tum.... (ab uth jao warna office ko late hojaogi)
tsk, tsk..............mujhe laga tha tum samajhdar ho thokar lagne se pehle samajh jaoge..........& frm whr did u find out tht forgotten mongeri lal............lagta hai aaj phir aaina dekhkar aaye ho isliye mongeri lal ki yaad agai...............n he says m a dreamer

Old
  (#37)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

10th March 2009, 03:34 PM

Tumhe dekha tou yaad aya Mongeri lal.... cuz tum bhi bahut khwaab dekhti ho.
Mujhe khooooooon ke aansooo rulaney ke liye... and what not

Aur thokar tum jaise dimagh ke andhon ko lagti hai... jis ki nazar hamesha kahin aur hoti hai. Mein masooooom ladka (down to earth) simple guy... tum log ki wajeh se karaaaaaab hogaya

Old
  (#38)
N@zneen
Banned

10th March 2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Tumhe dekha tou yaad aya Mongeri lal.... cuz tum bhi bahut khwaab dekhti ho.
Mujhe khooooooon ke aansooo rulaney ke liye... and what not

Aur thokar tum jaise dimagh ke andhon ko lagti hai... jis ki nazar hamesha kahin aur hoti hai. Mein masooooom ladka (down to earth) simple guy... tum log ki wajeh se karaaaaaab hogaya
hahahahahaha its a joke of a millenium ki hamare saath rehkar tum kharab hogae..........yaar tumhe apne baare itni galat fehmi kaise hogai............

Aur yaar mai ek teer se kai shikar karti hun is mei jalne ki kya baat hai............cheer up baby..........ya jaake aaina dekh lo.........on a second thought mat dekho aur depressed hojaoge

Old
  (#39)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis

10th March 2009, 03:55 PM

Alllllllllah..................Khair karey

(YAHAN KE RULES....TOUBA TOUBA)

AS YOU TEACHER....... (CHALO |NAAZ HUM DONO KO CLASS SE NIKAL DIYA GAYA)

Old
  (#40)
N@zneen
Banned

10th March 2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Alllllllllah..................Khair karey

(YAHAN KE RULES....TOUBA TOUBA)

AS YOU TEACHER....... (CHALO |NAAZ HUM DONO KO CLASS SE NIKAL DIYA GAYA)
HAAN YAAR CHAL AB DUSRI CLASS MEI CHALTE HAIN................LEKIN U'VE TO AGREE I GOT THE LAST SAY...................