Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Announcements > Site Announcements

Regarding zidd sahab
Old
  (#1)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Regarding zidd sahab - 16th September 2014, 02:00 PM

Aadaab dostoN. .

Kuch din pehle zidd sahab se baat huyi thi....keh rahe thay ke saqt beemar hain...

Agar koi sdc member unko personally jantay hain tou guzarish hai ke unse rabt karein aur unke tabiyat ke baare me pata karieN.

Dua hai ke woh jald se jald theek ho jaaye. ...

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 16th September 2014 at 02:02 PM..
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#2)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

16th September 2014, 03:11 PM

Zainy saahiba.....

main bhi kaafii waqt se unse mukhaatib na ho sakaa.... aur jahaan tak aakhri baar unse meri baat huii thii tabb unhone mujhse bhi yahi kahaa tha ke tabiyat nasaaz hai.....

Allaah unkii khair kare aur apni hifz o amaaN me rakkhe......

Personally meraa unse koi contact nahii hai..... main bhii sabhii members se appel karunga ke unki haal khairiyat ki khabar agar koi kar sakt ahhai to plss karen aur hamare saath share kareN.....

Shukriyaa

Shaad....

Shaad...

Old 17th September 2014, 11:58 AM
N@zneen
This message has been deleted by Qasid. Reason: User requested
Old
  (#3)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

19th September 2014, 10:20 AM

summaa aameen.............................

Shaad...

Old
  (#4)
zarraa
zarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

20th September 2014, 12:16 PM

meri bhi yahi dua hai ki hamaare azeez Zidd sahib jaldi hi achchhe ho jaayein aur pooree recovery ke baad mehfil mein phir use rang se laut aayein

maiN rehnuma ke kahe raastoN se door raha
mera maqaam sada manziloN se door raha

Old
  (#5)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

20th September 2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
Haan dear zidd ki tabiyat thik nahiN thi takreeban ek mahine pehle he was hospitalised for stomach infection but last jab baat hui wo discharge hochuke the and he was ok lekin us baat ko lagbhag 20 din guzar gae haiN uske baadse koi pata nahiN i even asked taish to call him, taish ne call kiya but he didn't receive his call .....i hope and pray to ALLAH zidd thik ho aur jald hi wapas ajae (Aameen)
Aameen! Allah Paak Jald he unhay Shifa naseeb karay aur Ommed haye wo jald as jald Sehatyaab hojaayayn!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old 21st September 2014, 11:21 AM
N@zneen
This message has been deleted by Qasid. Reason: User requested
Old
  (#6)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

21st October 2014, 03:03 PM

Freinds and Brothers,

I am deeply touched by your concern.

I am Ok now and was not as sick as it seems here.
its just that i ran into quite a few problems at the same time, and was not in the right mental frame to pursue my interests and hobbies.

once again i thank all you fine people and i am sure my recovery was hastened due to your prayers for my wellbeing.

regards

Old
  (#7)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

21st October 2014, 03:05 PM

Freinds and Brothers,

I am deeply touched by your concern.

I am Ok now and was not as sick as it seems here.
its just that i ran into quite a few problems at the same time, and was not in the right mental frame to pursue my interests and hobbies.

once again i thank all you fine people and i am sure my recovery was hastened due to your prayers for my wellbeing.

regards

Old
  (#8)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

6th November 2014, 12:30 PM

ohh thank God ... maaf kijiyega aaj arse baad is post par nazar aayee

khair allah ka shukar hai aaap tashreef laaye..... aur aatte hi fir chale gaye.. thats not fare saahab

please do keep coming take a good care of yours

milte rahiyegaa

shaad....

Shaad...

Old
  (#9)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th November 2014, 12:50 PM

Zidd sahiib, apna acche se khayal rahiye...aur rhi baat personel problem ki to zindgi meiN uttar chadaav aate rehte hai...bhagwaan par yakeen rakhiye, us ne sabhi ke liye kuch accha hi soch rakha hota hai...!

accha lga aapko SDC par vapis dekh kar
bhagwaan aapko acchi sehat aur sakoon bhari zindgi de....ameeN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...