Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

Suggestions
Old
  (#1)
@kaash
@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold

Suggestions - 22nd January 2011, 02:15 PM

there are certain suggestions from my side

these suggestions may not seem to be nice but as a user/member i think they will be useful for everyone.

1. sahitya forum:-where one can write stories(short,long),share stories written by legends.

2. qawwali forum:-where one can write qawwali also,i mean if anyone
wants to write.

3.Prayer/Dua/Prathna forum:- everyone follows a religion,agar hum positive prospect me dekhen to isme koi burai nahi basharte there shud be a clause in that forum that respect others religion like yrs.on the positive
outlook we can apprecite and understands others feelings for their religions and hence break such barriers that one shud not be silent when his/her religious festival comes.

4.forum for patriotism-i think everyone belongs to any country,so one shud be feel free to express his emmotions of patriotism towars his country.

thanks and regards

Quality is not an act,it is a habit.

Last edited by @kaash; 22nd January 2011 at 02:37 PM..

Old
  (#2)
gjgjgj
Shayri.com Administrator
gjgjgj has a spectacular aura aboutgjgjgj has a spectacular aura about

23rd January 2011, 12:11 AM

Dear Kaash,

The fact that you have taken time out for writing suggestions is admirable. Now coming to the suggestions, I will discuss each one of them point by point...

1) Sahitya Forum- We already have it with another name
2) Qawwaali Forum - I shall discuss this with other mods and thereafter we will take a decision. Your suggestion is weighty.
3) Prayer/Dua/ Prarthna - Although the idea is very noble, but I am extremely punctilious about the religious association of the site. I have made it clear at so many forums that we respect all religions and we endorse all religions. Having a forum for prayers etc would not serve any creative purpose. Hence I am against this idea.
4) Forum for Patriotism - This would also diffuse the focus of the site, which I am not interested in.

With regards,
Gaurav
4)

Shayri,
Ek Andaz..
Ek Koshish
By Gaurav

Old
  (#3)
@kaash
@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold@kaash is a splendid one to behold

23rd January 2011, 04:37 PM

thanks Gaurav ji,

i agree with you as if u have said it means u must have thought about it.
As a admin u know more abt these things,for those points with which u r nt agree i can only say that as a experiment point of view bhi sochen ya aazmayen,may be it work.

will keep giving my suggestions here.

regards,

kaash

Old
  (#4)
sajid_ghayel
sajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant futuresajid_ghayel has a brilliant future

23rd January 2011, 05:50 PM

Kaash saheb mujhe bohat khushi ho rahi hai yeh dekhkar ke aap SDC ko aur behtareen banane ke liye koshish kar rahe hai.........apni is koshish ko zaroor jari rakhiyega.

Yaqeenan aapki koshisho se mehfil ko bohat fayda hoga.

Aapka dost

Ghayel

Jhoot kehdu yeh meri fitrat me nahi shamil

Par tujhe bevafa bhi kehna achcha nahi lagta...

Mob.: +971 501297654
  Send a message via Yahoo to sajid_ghayel  
Old
  (#5)
@kaash

4th February 2011, 03:15 PM

shukriya Sajid bhai,apan ka kaam hai jo theek lage use batla de i mean sahi raay den baki follow karne na karen ye to aministrative matter hai,well pls give yr suggestions also if possible,aap sab log yahan ke purane members hain islie aapke bhaag lene se hi baki naye users bhi participate karenge and admin will realise that topic is not fake and things are really needed as these are for the benefits of the site.

baki maine bhaag lene ko kaha hai i mean partcipate baki yaar bhaag na lena just joking

Old
  (#6)
Abid_Majaaz
Abid_Majaaz will become famous soon enough

5th July 2011, 07:03 PM

Religions k hawalay se dekha jaye to sb se pehli baat
@ k izzat honi chahye insan ki,aik doosre ki feelings ko smjhna chahye,har aik k liey uska religion jaan se Pyara hota hai,so respect all.
Lekin in jazbaat ko hr aik insaan nahi smjhta,agr sb insan only insaniyat ko samne rakh k aik doosre ki feelings ko sunna shoro kr dain to ye dunya automatically khoobsorat hojayegi.
Lekin wahi baat har aik in emotions ko smjhne ki koshish hi nahi krta.
So administrator is right about religion.
AbidAfzal2011@gmail.com

Last edited by Abid_Majaaz; 5th July 2011 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: Some text missing

Old
  (#7)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th July 2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid_Majaaz View Post
Religions k hawalay se dekha jaye to sb se pehli baat
@ k izzat honi chahye insan ki,aik doosre ki feelings ko smjhna chahye,har aik k liey uska religion jaan se Pyara hota hai,so respect all.
Lekin in jazbaat ko hr aik insaan nahi smjhta,agr sb insan only insaniyat ko samne rakh k aik doosre ki feelings ko sunna shoro kr dain to ye dunya automatically khoobsorat hojayegi.
Lekin wahi baat har aik in emotions ko smjhne ki koshish hi nahi krta.
So administrator is right about religion.
AbidAfzal2011@gmail.com
sahi kaha bhai...bhagwan shri ram chandra kare ki pakistaan me sab aapke jaisa soche.

koi insaan nazar nahi aata
mujhe har shaks aadmi sa lage

Old
  (#8)
Abid_Majaaz
Abid_Majaaz will become famous soon enough

7th July 2011, 01:44 PM

God blessed u all.
Jb forum join krte hain to 92 users online hote hain.Or sirf 1 user as a member hota hai baqi 91 guest.Kya iski koi
solution nahi??

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: