Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

Need feedback regrding poetry workshop..
Old
  (#1)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

Question Need feedback regrding poetry workshop.. - 4th January 2013, 05:29 PM

Tasleemaat Bhaiyo Aur Behno,

I know is thread ka naam parhkar aap sab yahee soach rahay hongay ki oh no.. not again.... bhaee ab koee muhim kee himmat ya quwwat nahee rahee after the last year. Bas ayk he baat par aap sab kay feedback ki ilteja haye... directly related to shayree... buhat waqfay say dil mayn ayk qayaal aaraha tha ki SDC par ayk aysa section ho jahaan shayree say related sabhi information mawjood hoan including a poetry workshop.

Example:
I for instance need help in fixing a misra or a shayr's behr without chnaging the meaning, I can go to that workshop thread and ask for help, its not just about behr but also about learning the intricacies of adaygee, bayaanee etc.

Mayra matlab sirf koi ayk islaah section nahee balkee baazabtaa ayk leraning section ho jismayn hum bila jhijak koee bhee suaal poetry say related pooch saktay hon... aur jo bhi member jitna bhi jaanta ho jis had tak madad kar sakta ho aagay aaker ker sakay. We all know bits and pieces and some of us know much much more it'll be great if we have a place where one, anyone can seek help and share their knowledge. Mutually beneficial and helpful.

Mayree Admin sahab aur deegar moderators say darkhwaast haye ki meherbaani kar aapas mayn discuss kar is baat par ghaur farmayayn. I know there is a thread called about behr which is great but it deals only with one aspect i.e. behr and also we do have a sticky thread for ghazal writing.
My only request is that shoudn't we have a section where all the types of poetries are defined and explained as well as discussed. Coz some people like nazms and some like ghazals etcetc. We can learn whatever we choose. And we can get those definitions/explanations by contributions from all members from authentic sources. It would be fabulous to know what we are dealing with/learning before going ahead and attempting it.

Hope it helps us all.

Duagoh
Ahmad

Old
  (#2)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

4th January 2013, 06:02 PM

I am agree with Ahmed saab.. There must be a forum or sticky thread, where people like me and. others wiould free to ask any doubt regarding shayri , adaygi, or any other technical stuffs.

People can ask and free to choose any one of the opinion given by members.

Nice effort Ahmed bhai.. Appreciation.

Shaad...

Shaad...

Old
  (#3)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

4th January 2013, 10:22 PM

Ahmad bhaii:

namaste!

bahot hi achchhaa Khayaal haii... maiN admin saaheb se baat kartaa huun ees par..

shukriyaah

aapka

~Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#4)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

Smile 5th January 2013, 10:01 PM

Tasleemaat Bhaiyo wa Behno,

Sabsay pahlay Shaad bhaee, Dhaval bhaae, Admin Saahab aur deegar mods ka dili shukriya adaa kerna chahoonga for replying and answering my humble request! InshaAllah we will see some useful information in the newly established forum ' shayri ki paathshaala'. I will try my best to gather whatever useful information I can get and post there and I request all the fellow members who have time to please come forward with you invualuable contributions.

As today I was extrmely busy I couldn't post anything there therfor Meri ilteja haye if anyone can then please post the definitions of the following there

1. Shayr
2. Behr
3. Wazn
4. Ghazal & its various types
5. Nazam & its various forms
6.Rubai
7.Qit'a
8. Qasida
9. Geet
10. Masnavi

Please contribute whatever you can its a humble request for our mutual benefit. After all knowledge baantnay say barhtee haye aur tehra paani saaf nahee hota.

Thanks once again and see You all tomorrow.

Dua for one & all
Ahmad

Old
  (#5)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th January 2013, 10:13 PM

Thank u gaurav bhaiya aur sabhee dostoN kaa ...........................

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#6)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th January 2013, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Tasleemaat Bhaiyo wa Behno,

Sabsay pahlay Shaad bhaee, Dhaval bhaae, Admin Saahab aur deegar mods ka dili shukriya adaa kerna chahoonga for replying and answering my humble request! InshaAllah we will see some useful information in the newly established forum ' shayri ki paathshaala'. I will try my best to gather whatever useful information I can get and post there and I request all the fellow members who have time to please come forward with you invualuable contributions.

As today I was extrmely busy I couldn't post anything there therfor Meri ilteja haye if anyone can then please post the definitions of the following there

1. Shayr
2. Behr
3. Wazn
4. Ghazal & its various types
5. Nazam & its various forms
6.Rubai
7.Qit'a
8. Qasida
9. Geet
10. Masnavi

Please contribute whatever you can its a humble request for our mutual benefit. After all knowledge baantnay say barhtee haye aur tehra paani saaf nahee hota.

Thanks once again and see You all tomorrow.

Dua for one & all
Ahmad
Bohat bohat mubarak ho bhaijaan....shayri.com ki taraqqi ki or yeh pehla qadam hai....

Much more to come.........:-)

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: