Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

A message from Dr Saadat Tahir
Old
  (#1)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

A message from Dr Saadat Tahir - 9th January 2012, 09:00 PM

DEAR FRIENDS...,

Here's a message from our dear friend Dr Saadat Tahir...

"i v been seeing with some concern....

when i joined we had a vibrant community & people were posting lt & rt
the beam wz mixed in texture...radiologist lingo..

well lately i see it is mostly one or two people...& i feel vry lonely

people are still reading and that is some solace....but we aren't getting any coments & no new posts 4m our dear 4nds

that is a bad omen for me as a new poet...it makes my learning stuck at a certain level...worrisome!

i would request all to post & comment so we have a healthy viable & vibrant community....

i write this here..coz this is a very dedicated site...not like other places...where so much is going on....not necessarily to my liking.

but i will take this opportunity to request you to pl post this general request somewhere w...every 1 can see.

in fact i am held back...& not posting for fear of swamping the site...
for if only algae bloom...the sea dies...

hope all this makes sense.

blessed be

sat"

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 9th January 2012 at 09:03 PM..
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#2)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

9th January 2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
DEAR FRIENDS...,

Here's a message from our dear friend Dr Saadat Tahir...

"i v been seeing with some concern....

when i joined we had a vibrant community & people were posting lt & rt
the beam wz mixed in texture...radiologist lingo..

well lately i see it is mostly one or two people...& i feel vry lonely

people are still reading and that is some solace....but we aren't getting any coments & no new posts 4m our dear 4nds

that is a bad omen for me as a new poet...it makes my learning stuck at a certain level...worrisome!

i would request all to post & comment so we have a healthy viable & vibrant community....

i write this here..coz this is a very dedicated site...not like other places...where so much is going on....not necessarily to my liking.

but i will take this opportunity to request you to pl post this general request somewhere w...every 1 can see.

in fact i am held back...& not posting for fear of swamping the site...
for if only algae bloom...the sea dies...

hope all this makes sense.

blessed be

sat"
agar aap thode mai samjhaa deN to mehrbaani hogi.................. zainny sahibaa
  Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu  
Old
  (#3)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

10th January 2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janumanu View Post
agar aap thode mai samjhaa deN to mehrbaani hogi.................. zainny sahibaa

Saadat sahab ka kehna hai ke..unhe Shayri.com behad pasand hai, kyun ki unko yeh site baqi sabhi sites se behtar nazar aati hai..

Unki ek choti si shikayat hai , woh kehte haiN ke jab koi lekhak itni mehnat karke kuch likhta hai aur usay yahaaN post karta hai, aur agar usay apni post per koi comment na milay tou takleef hoti hai...

Woh chahte haiN ke naye lekhak ko protsahan milna chahiye yahaaN...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#4)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

10th January 2012, 11:31 AM

merii sabhee dostoN se yahee guzaarish rehee hai aur yeh guzaarish kartaa bhee aaya huuN hameshaa se ki liKhane waale sadasya ko hausalaah afzA'ii zaruur karen...taa.k wo aage aur bhee mehnat kar sakeN aur ees safar mein aage baDh sakeN

aik baar fir se yahee guzaarish hai merii sabhee se ki we jitna bhee waQt de paayen koShiSh karen ki we sabhee apni raaey de sakeN

duaaoN ke saath ijaazat

aapka

~Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#5)
zainy
Aapki dost

11th January 2012, 02:41 PM

Dr Saadat Tahir ,

I agree with you...It's sad but true,Inspite of lots of efforts from our side,We hardly have any members here who are interested in English poetry...This is the same with other regional languages as well...

I guess it may be 'coz of the name of this site 'Shayri.com', ....Ppl come here mainly to read urdu shayiri...some of them don't even know there is English poetry section here and some of them don't care to browse other section..(other than shayri)

One more reason could be that Ppl post their writings here and are bothered only about thier threads, they don't care to read and comment on others writings...Well!!..Whether we accept it or not, it is always a give and take phenomenon...(This is my personal opinion)...

Anyways..If I start counting.. there are endless reasons for this problem,but unfortunately there is hardly any solution...

All I can say is we trying our best to promote this site .......

Insha Allah...Hoping for some changes very soon ...I am sure these changes would be attracting many ppl here on this site...

Lets wait and watch!!...

@ MEMBERS OF SDC: I would like to take this opportunity and request all the members of shayri.com, to visit other section as well , atleast once in a while...there is lot in store in other sections as well..

Thanks and regards..

Zainy

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 11th January 2012 at 02:45 PM..
Old
  (#6)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

12th January 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Dr Saadat Tahir ,

I agree with you...It's sad but true,Inspite of lots of efforts from our side,We hardly have any members here who are interested in English poetry...This is the same with other regional languages as well...

I guess it may be 'coz of the name of this site 'Shayri.com', ....Ppl come here mainly to read urdu shayiri...some of them don't even know there is English poetry section here and some of them don't care to browse other section..(other than shayri)

One more reason could be that Ppl post their writings here and are bothered only about thier threads, they don't care to read and comment on others writings...Well!!..Whether we accept it or not, it is always a give and take phenomenon...(This is my personal opinion)...

Anyways..If I start counting.. there are endless reasons for this problem,but unfortunately there is hardly any solution...

All I can say is we trying our best to promote this site .......

Insha Allah...Hoping for some changes very soon ...I am sure these changes would be attracting many ppl here on this site...

Lets wait and watch!!...

Thanks and regards..

@ MEMBERS OF SDC: I would like to take this opportunity and request all the members of shayri.com, to visit other section as well , atleast once in a while...there is lot in store in other sections as well..
  Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu  
Old
  (#7)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

2nd February 2012, 06:03 PM

Tasleemaat bhaeeyo aur behno,
Mayree nazar mayn yay baat kuch hadd tak sahee haye laykin MashaAllah is site par kaafii daanishmand shura mawjood hayn, aur rahee baat angrezi shayree section na browse karnay kee....mayray khayaal say kaee loag comment kernay say sharmaatay hayn! Baaz afraad aysay bhee hongay jo angrezi shayree likhtay tou hayn par himmat nahee jutaa paatay share kernay kee..baaz jaysay behna nay kaha..couldn' care less!

Mayree un afraad say guzaarish haye bejhijak apni poems yahan english poetry mayn post karayn aur deegar shura say guzaarish haye wo apnee aaraa ko sirf urdu shayree tak he seemit na rakhayn, bila jhijak apnee tanqeed wa taareef bayaan karayn!

Zainy behna mujhay is site per kuch zyaada tabdeeliaan tou nazar nahee aayeen siwaaye iskay kee ayk section ko chchoar sabhee sections readable to members only hogayay hayn! Yay kuch hadd tak sahee haye par mayree zaatee raye mayn mujhay yay achcha nahee laga laykin site kay hukumraan behtar jaantay hayn iskay haq mayn sahee wa ghalat kya haye!

Iska ayk side effect yay nazar aataa haye ki loag invisible rehnay lagay hayn! Wo unkee marzee wa haq haye bas mayn itna kehna chahoongaa kay is site ki readership will be limited to members only...ya'ni its an exlcusive club not a public site anymore...

Aagay aap loag behtar jaanay!

Wishing all the best!
Ahmad

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: