Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

Morning walk
Old
  (#1)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Morning walk - 20th March 2005, 06:46 AM

Hi everyone,

Meri pyaari behan Garima roz kehti hai kahani sunao kahani suano..
Mein usse yehi keh pata ki mujhe nahi aati..
Thoi si udaas ho jaati hai woh magar phir bhi bhai hoon..behan ki har icha ko puri karna chahta hoon.. to usse vaada kiya hai ki aa ek kahani jaroor likhoonga uske liye... Umeed hai pasand aayegi usse bhi aur aap sab ko bhi...

The story begins...

Everyday I go for a Morning Walk in the park near my place. One day I was walking through the park. It was a beautiful day. The sun was just out and it was nice and warm. Everything was just perfect.

As I walked on the path which was covered by the trees on either side I saw my friend. She was looking at something with eyes wide open. I was very curious to know what was she looking at.

I went near her and asked her what was she looking at. She pointed towards a beautiful flower. I looked towards it and smiled. I asked her if she wanted it and if yes why did she want the flower. She said to give it to a friend. I said I can't give it to her. She was a bit sad and asked very innocently why?

I said the flower is beautiful as long as it is on the tree on which it grows. We might pluck the flower and then maybe gift it to someone. The person will take the flower and maybe even smile which will make us happy.

But if it remains here on its shrub it will attract more and more people. Anybody who will see these flowers will smile. The fragrance of the flowers will spread far and wide mesmerising more and more people as the smile spreads around from one person to the other.

So I will let the flower grow where it is right now.

She smiled. I smiled at myself and started walking again on my path. Hoping to meet people and learn new things.

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Last edited by Rohin; 20th March 2005 at 06:54 AM..

Old
  (#2)
meena chheda
meena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to behold

20th March 2005, 07:48 AM

rohin,

phool wahi achhe lagte hai jaha woh kali se phool banae.. oosko dekhne matr se hi jo sukh milta hai oos sukh ko simmit n kar ke sab ke liye rahne diya..
achhi soch hai...

good morning... coffee ke sath...

di

hi
Old
  (#3)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 20th March 2005, 08:12 AM

dear rohin
a great story sahi kaha apne phool dalli par hi ache lagta hai....tor kar nahi. dil bhi aisi hi hai...dil khush hi ache lagtey hai.....hamesha

congratulations for being able to write such a sweet and amazing story. its so simple yet meaningful that makes it special as its coming from u, ur hands and hrt

Luv Priya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old
  (#4)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

20th March 2005, 12:40 PM

dear rohin,
first of all i make assure tht this time i wrote ur name correct. anyways rohin again if i write anything u wud always say tht me buttering u.bt the problem is tht without doing tht i cannot live as its really gud to read ur thoughts. well as usual i m again saying the same thing u are masters n u can really write well in all fields. well today i wud love to say tht u are a GOD GIFTED CHILD in this world n i m proud to be ur friend. keep flowing ur thoughts buddy. as usual love reading ur thoughts. awesome story written by u.the way u express ur feelings n the way u take care of others feelings i have no words left to praise u. touch wood. may god bless u with his finnest glitters.

A flower's fragrance declares to all the world that it is fertile,
available, and desirable, its sex organs oozing with nectar.
Its smell reminds us in vestigial ways of fertility, vigor, life-force,
all the optimism, expectancy, and passionate bloom of youth.
We inhale its ardent aroma and, no matter what our ages,
we feel young and nubile in a world aflame with desire.
- Diane Ackerman

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers
is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely
as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
- Abram L. Urban

keep writing buddy. its gud to be a part of this site so tht i can read urs n pulkits thoughts. all the best dear.

Re: Morning walk
Old
  (#5)
shalini
Tanha
shalini is on a distinguished road

Re: Morning walk - 20th March 2005, 01:11 PM

Bahut accha lagaa padkar Rohin.....really...an inspiring story.......har cheez ki apni ek sahi jagah hoti hai.....so y to hv complex abt anything...hum jahan hain theek hain....ho sakta hai hum issi jagah ke liye baane ho.....hmmm...really an inspiring thought...Good !!...I liked it!!

Keep writing!!!
TC

[color=dark brown]Mujhse pehle kitne shayar aaye aur aa kar chale gaye,
Kuch nagme gaa kar chale gaye kuch aahe bhar kar laut gaye,

Wo bhi ek pal ka kissa the mein bhi ek pal ka kissa hoon,
Kal tumse juda ho jaaonga jo aaj tumhara hisa hoon[/color]

wow
Old
  (#6)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

wow - 20th March 2005, 01:17 PM

Bhaiya,
first of all thanks aapne mere liye kahani jo likhi mujhe to padhane ke pahale hi ye pasand aa gayi thi.
padhane ke baad kahati hoo really too good.

sach me aap bahoot bahoot achha likhate ho.

waise ek baat kahoo ye kahani achhi honi bhi chahiye thi kyunki mere liye likhi hai na

thanks a lot

with lots of love

ur's sis
Garima

Anant se bhi aage... itni si khwahish hai :)
  Send a message via Yahoo to garima Send a message via Skype™ to garima 
Old
  (#7)
mahima_tiwari
An Indian
mahima_tiwari is on a distinguished road

20th March 2005, 01:54 PM

respected bhaiya,
kahani to bahut achhi hai so nice ...

magar very bad aap ne mere liye ek bhi kahani nahi likhi

mahima

Mahima- ek talash
Mahima- mahima khatm na ho jisaki
wo dhara bane kabhi...
mahima khatm na ho jisaki wo aasmaan mile kabhi...
mahima khatm na ho jisaki us samaan ki talaash me..
  Send a message via Yahoo to mahima_tiwari  
Kya khooshboo hai...
Old
  (#8)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Kya khooshboo hai... - 21st March 2005, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by meena chheda
rohin,

phool wahi achhe lagte hai jaha woh kali se phool banae.. oosko dekhne matr se hi jo sukh milta hai oos sukh ko simmit n kar ke sab ke liye rahne diya..
achhi soch hai...

good morning... coffee ke sath...

di
Hi Meena di,

aapko vichar ache lage . Thanks

Aur coffee hmmm..
Lets get the morning started up...Nescafe

Thanks
Rohin

Re: hi
Old
  (#9)
Rohin

Re: hi - 21st March 2005, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LuvPriya
dear rohin
a great story sahi kaha apne phool dalli par hi ache lagta hai....tor kar nahi. dil bhi aisi hi hai...dil khush hi ache lagtey hai.....hamesha

congratulations for being able to write such a sweet and amazing story. its so simple yet meaningful that makes it special as its coming from u, ur hands and hrt

Luv Priya

Hi Priya,

Phool ki khushboo ko sambhal kar rakhna apne dil mein... Aur woh phool jo tumhare chehre par muskan dega woh sabke chehre par bhi muskan layega..

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#10)
Rohin

21st March 2005, 01:55 AM

Hi Jasleen,

Tumne mera sahi naam liya to meine socha mein bhi le leta hoon...
Thanks for adding your invaluable thoughts to the post.

Thanks
Rohin

Re: Re: Morning walk
Old
  (#11)
Rohin

Re: Re: Morning walk - 21st March 2005, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shalini
Bahut accha lagaa padkar Rohin.....really...an inspiring story.......har cheez ki apni ek sahi jagah hoti hai.....so y to hv complex abt anything...hum jahan hain theek hain....ho sakta hai hum issi jagah ke liye baane ho.....hmmm...really an inspiring thought...Good !!...I liked it!!

Keep writing!!!
TC
Hi Shalini,

Sahi kaha aur sahi samjha..

Thanks for reading it

Rohin

Re: wow
Old
  (#12)
Rohin

Re: wow - 21st March 2005, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by garima
Bhaiya,
first of all thanks aapne mere liye kahani jo likhi mujhe to padhane ke pahale hi ye pasand aa gayi thi.
padhane ke baad kahati hoo really too good.

sach me aap bahoot bahoot achha likhate ho.

waise ek baat kahoo ye kahani achhi honi bhi chahiye thi kyunki mere liye likhi hai na

thanks a lot

with lots of love

ur's sis
Garima
Hi Garima,

padhne ke pehle kahani pasand aa gayi...hmm...
Well yeh kahani ki prerna bhi tum hi ho... Tum hi to aajkal phoolon ke peeche padi hui ho...lol..

haan mein writer theek thak he hoon.

Ur Big B
Rohin

Old
  (#13)
Rohin

21st March 2005, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mahima_tiwari
respected bhaiya,
kahani to bahut achhi hai so nice ...

magar very bad aap ne mere liye ek bhi kahani nahi likhi

mahima
Hi Mahima,

Pehle choto ka number aata hai right ...hmm... alti ho gayi ...

Theek hai agli kahani tumhare liye...

Ur Big B
Rohin

Old
  (#14)
mahima_tiwari
An Indian

21st March 2005, 11:07 AM

bhaiya,

big b to amitabh bachhan hai magar aap to mer bhaiya ho na

right?

Mahima- ek talash
wo dhara bane kabhi...
Old
  (#15)
Rohin

21st March 2005, 11:10 AM

Arre Big B means Big Bhaiya...

right?

Old
  (#16)
mahima_tiwari
An Indian

21st March 2005, 11:14 AM

mughe pata hai mai to bas magak kar rahin thi?

right?

Mahima- ek talash
wo dhara bane kabhi...
Old
  (#17)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

21st March 2005, 11:49 AM

VEry Cute Story Rohin...Short, Sweet and as usual... ur stories have a lesson... Its a beautiful thought.... Hope to meet new people, learn new things....

Well Said... Likhte Raho... Aur mere liye bhi koi story likhann.. main bhi to tumhara bhai hoon LOL....

Doo keep Writing bro.. and TC

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#18)
Rohin

21st March 2005, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pulkit_gupta
VEry Cute Story Rohin...Short, Sweet and as usual... ur stories have a lesson... Its a beautiful thought.... Hope to meet new people, learn new things....

Well Said... Likhte Raho... Aur mere liye bhi koi story likhann.. main bhi to tumhara bhai hoon LOL....

Doo keep Writing bro.. and TC

Hi Pulkit,

As usual my story have a lesson? The one before this was i think the Love story ... Us mein se bhi kuch seekha kya??

Haan haan aa rahi hai ek aur novel aane wali hai... Abhi Abhi to likhna shuru kiya hai...

thanks
Rohin

hi!
Old
  (#19)
komal5
Eyes and Dreams..
komal5 will become famous soon enoughkomal5 will become famous soon enough

hi! - 21st March 2005, 01:47 PM

oh..wow..ek aur NOvel aa rahi hai kya?..thts gr8!
rohin...yar tum itna smoothly kaise likhte ho...kahani chhoti si thi par cute thi..carrying a beautiful meaning! nice1
tc
komal

~a tender touch~

Old
  (#20)
Rohin

21st March 2005, 03:00 PM

Hi Komal,

Haan aa rahi hai ek aur Novel...
Bus Ek aur Kavita ya sher likhoonga phir bus wahi likhoonga..
Aur kuch nahi jab tak woh khatam na ho jaaye

I am glad u loved this short story...Umeed hai kahani yaad rahegi

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#21)
reemzi
simply Reema
reemzi is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up 21st March 2005, 03:59 PM

hey Rohin.

seriously if i hadnt read this post of urs i would have missed out on some really amazin thots, and a lesson to be learnt. its really really good, amzin, inspirin, touchin, and the best short n a story with a very cute moral to it. n as usual i am always outa words abt ur posts. n off course waitin for ur next post eagerly. thnk god i dint miss this one. waitin for ur next story tht u said u had in mind!!! keep it up buddy. uv always done a gr8 job, n ur a really good riter, n off course my best n fav shayar too!! good luk n best wishes always!!! really amazin stuff uv given us all!!!

tc

Reemz

Old
  (#22)
Rohin

21st March 2005, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by reemzi
hey Rohin.

seriously if i hadnt read this post of urs i would have missed out on some really amazin thots, and a lesson to be learnt. its really really good, amzin, inspirin, touchin, and the best short n a story with a very cute moral to it. n as usual i am always outa words abt ur posts. n off course waitin for ur next post eagerly. thnk god i dint miss this one. waitin for ur next story tht u said u had in mind!!! keep it up buddy. uv always done a gr8 job, n ur a really good riter, n off course my best n fav shayar too!! good luk n best wishes always!!! really amazin stuff uv given us all!!!

tc
Hi Reema,

I am glad u read it... Yes wait for the next one...
Hope you will carry the moral of the story...

Thanks
Rohin

Old
  (#23)
Parastaar
Parastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of light

22nd March 2005, 08:23 AM

So i ll let the flower grow where it is right now...

This last line...superb! loved it...

Rohin...

tell more stories mesmerize your friends...

paras di

nayi ruton mein wo kuchh aur qareeb aaye
gayi ruton ka sulagataa sa intezaar bhii ho

mere khuloos kaa andaaz ye bhii sachhaa hai
rakhuun na rabt magar dostii shumaar bhii ho

--Sayyidaa Fatimaa Hasan

Old
  (#24)
Rohin

22nd March 2005, 10:29 AM

Thanks Paras di,

I hope to let the smell spread

thanks
Rohin

Re: Re: wow
Old
  (#25)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Re: wow - 22nd March 2005, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rohin
Hi Garima,

padhne ke pehle kahani pasand aa gayi...hmm...
Well yeh kahani ki prerna bhi tum hi ho... Tum hi to aajkal phoolon ke peeche padi hui ho...lol..

haan mein writer theek thak he hoon.

Ur Big B
Rohin

BIG B mujhe to ye kahani pasand aani hi thi, afterall mere liye likhi thi na.

hmm mai phoolo ke pichhe jaroor padi hoo lekin kahi se todati nahi hoo ab to aur nahi todungee kahani ke pichhe aapka sandesh jo mila.
aapne kaha ki kahani ki prerana mai hoo to fir meri ye bhumika banati hai ki aapke sandesh ko sir aankho par rakhoo.

phoolo ke saath jhumate hue

ur's sis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flower4.jpg (20.5 KB, 143 views)

Anant se bhi aage... itni si khwahish hai :)
  Send a message via Yahoo to garima Send a message via Skype™ to garima 
Old
  (#26)
shayar_abhishek
*~Dead Heart~*
shayar_abhishek has a spectacular aura aboutshayar_abhishek has a spectacular aura about

7th December 2005, 11:26 AM

nice
veryy good and inspiring story
do keep sharing

****Nonu****
~*~ EK SHAYAR Anjaan~*~
  Send a message via Yahoo to shayar_abhishek  
Old
  (#27)
Rohin

15th November 2009, 11:28 AM

thanks abhishek for being inspired