Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

a love story which was left incomplete
Old
  (#1)
mehul jain
haatho se haath milte rah
mehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the rough

a love story which was left incomplete - 30th March 2005, 06:07 PM

There was a guy called mehul and a girl called dolly. Mehul was smart intelligentin everything but dolly was emartest and most intelligent in everything .
they both 1st meet in temple but there were no feelings created at that times. after that they both came in one tutions and there was feeling created in the heart of mehulbut he was unable to express it . dolly was mehul's dad's friend's daughter so he was unable to propose her. dolly was a good girl , her past was like a mirror and mehul was fallen in love for first time . mehul was used to go to the temple at the same timing dollu used to go and even sometimes he use to talk in her society and obviously in tutions too.
A year passed she shifted to cheenai(madras). mehul was left alone in mum. however mehul managed to live without her. but still he was unable to express hi love to dolly.
Mehul's cousins too were living at same place and mehul use to go there every year. he use to call dolly from there and they use to meet and talk anything which was of no use . mehul still not proposed dolly. after that they use to chat and after three years mehul proposed dolly. dolly was shocked by that mehul was loving her from past 3 years .dolly denied the peroposal of mehul because she was frightend that if their parents came to know abt their relation they will get hurted so she said no to mehul.mehul loved dolly from the bottom of the heart and will love her till this world exists. mehul started geting upset ,he use to remain alone and was use to sit at sea shore and throw stones in the sea. mehul was ready to sacrifice everything for dolly even that tear which were there in theie in his eyes.dolly wanted to be mehuls best friend and she was happy as friend so mehul tried to be her friend but he still loves her like crazy.......
now 4 years have been passed by the same old answer of dolly keeps hurting mehul but he does'nt express to someone as he has lost the most precious thing in his life thts LOVE.
(this is a true incomplete love story and the character called mehul is no one else its me)

meri har chahat se pehle ek chahat hogi
wo chahat hamesha tum hogi
ab to chahna hi reh gaya hai zindagi main
na jane yeh chahat kab puri hogi

Old
  (#2)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

31st March 2005, 06:36 AM

all i can say is....im sory your love story was like this...but if this will help u feel better...move on in ur life...leave dolly behind a bit becasue if u keep remembering her, then the wound wont heal, trust me, if u cant forget her, then just remember this, you love her and thats all that counts, if she cant appreciate your love and let it be known to the world, then dont dwell upon it much....if you really love her, ask yourself is she happy being with someone else? love is when youre happy for the person u love, even if they are in another person's arms...i hope maine aapko hurt nahin kiya...im sorry if i did.....
take care
mukhra

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#3)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

31st March 2005, 07:15 PM

Mehul ji,

Don't feel sorry that you fell in love
Feel happy that you did

Being in love itself is a wonderful feeling. I do not have sympathy or pity or any such feeling for you. For that will only make your Love sound meger i mean it will make your Love sound worthless. Yes I feel proud of you and I am glad you fell in love and I am happy that you still love her. But my friend do you think by just loving her and not giving this love to anyone else you are doing justice to the person who is waiting to hav your love.

In life when we love we always want the one we love. We cannot accept the other person's choice. They mean the world to us then how can we not be a part of their world. It is not easy to digest. But let me tell you. Love is not just about getting the one you love but to see that person you love Happy.

all love stories in the world have a happy ending. They really do. Its only the way you look at it. From where I am standing I see a happy story in this. .... Its just the way you look at it....

God Bless you buddy...
Thanks
Rohin

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

hi
Old
  (#4)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 5th April 2005, 09:34 PM

dearest mehul
can understand ur feelings..

i wouldnt feel sorry for you..

u know what whenever u feel sad or alone, think of the times u and dolly use to see each other and dekhne aapke cehre par hasi aa hi jaayegi....aur dheere dheere choti si muskaan badhti jayegi,phir na dolly ki kami hogi aur na hi kisi aur cheez ki. life will feel so complete. cherish the times u had and life will bring in a lot more. pyar ka ek roop nahi hota....bahtu se roop hai...when we see one roop we think this is it...par nahi this is never it....it has more and more and it actually is endless. zindagi ne aapko pyar ke ek roop se wakif karwaya hai aur aage aur bhi hai makkam jinpar aap chalainge aur pyar bahdta hi jayega bhadta hi jayega

so if i feel sad or alone remeber the good times and they will bring smile on ur face and jo pyar aap dolly ko de na sake...make sure u giv it to the luvky lady in ur life who is about to come

best wishes
Priya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old
  (#5)
Parul
Parul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the roughParul is a jewel in the rough

7th April 2005, 10:42 PM

Mehul ji, another sad story of yourself.... I understand the situation you are going through, but in love everyone has to sacrify, as long as your love is happy, feel you are happy... dolly denied your proposal but there must be solid reason behind that, like you said she does not wants that your or her parents get's to know about your love relation. she is happy being your friend, so make her happy as your friend.. I know love is different and friendship is different, but you know you don't get everything you want, but atleast you get her friendship what you need...... right! so feel that you are happiest person that you can see her, you can talk to her, and she also knows that you love her, and you have a great relations that's call friendship... so don't feel you have done something wrong or don't feel sad... relax........I hope everything will turns out good.... enjoy life and have fun.......Take care*

Old
  (#6)
mehul jain
mehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the rough

8th April 2005, 05:54 PM

thank you to everyone who read my sad story. i read ur replies and now my eyes have been open i will be happy by being her friend and no love . if she wants to be my friend and i cannot force her to love me its her life .thanks once again to everyone for showing me the path of life..........AND 1 MOE THING DON'T CALL ME MEHULJI I'M STILL 17YEARS OLD

Old
  (#7)
Mukhra
Ishhh....

28th April 2005, 01:23 AM

hi mehul ji

about your story that was left imcomplete...well you're only 17 so you still have a long life hopefully to go, please dont worry about it that much because then your young life will seem liek a curse to you, which it isnt...ok hows this...you are still young and how do you know that dolly was your true love and not just an infatuation that you had becasue you couldnt have her...sometime we think we have fallen in love because we cant get the person we want...but we are mistaken, we dont really love them, it is just tht feeling which i cant describe where you cant get something so you yearn for it even more...do you get wht im saying??

take care
mukhra

Old
  (#8)
mehul jain

3rd May 2005, 05:27 PM

dear mukhra,
its not yours mistake because whts going on with me only i know see u say that its not love every night when i see the stars i find her in stars, when ever i sleep she comes in my dream, when i open my eyes i want to see her, when i go at home i love to see her picture and her memories. if this is not love then i'm not in love. anyways thanks to think about ur unknown friend

Old
  (#9)
Mukhra
Ishhh....

4th May 2005, 01:48 AM

no mehul, you have me wrong..i never said anything like that...by the way you are describing it right now then i guess you are indeed in love, laikin from your post before, that was a bit hard to notice if your feeling was actually true love or infatuation..dear, read and try to understand

Old
  (#10)
mehul jain

4th May 2005, 01:12 PM

sorry mukhraji to hurt you but it was my mistake that i have not wrote the story in the proper manner. don't be angr on unknown friend plz forgive me ........tc

Old
  (#11)
doll
doll is on a distinguished road

6th May 2005, 05:49 PM

no this story will never be left incomplete because the further story will be that mehul and dolly (that's me) are going to marry in future

sweetly dolly

Old
  (#12)
karthik
karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

6th May 2005, 10:19 PM

hey mehul,
kya hua bhai....is she really the one whom u loved.....
gr8 man.......so thts a gr8 news.......
now tell me how ur feelin......must b on top of da world....
ne way congrats.....have fun
bye

Old
  (#13)
mehul jain

7th May 2005, 10:29 AM

who will not feel like that when he find his love and thanks to karthik rohin mukhraji parulji priyaji and those who also read the story

Old
  (#14)
ankitraheja
MŧTÎ KÏ PÄÄTH§HÄLÄ
ankitraheja is on a distinguished road

11th May 2005, 12:23 AM

hmmm ......

well mehul ji abb mein kya kahun
jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai
neways tk care and have fun

:D •·.·´Ż`·.·•ÐΣ£Î KÄ B¤§§ •·.·´Ż`·.·• :D

º°‘¨LiVe LiFe KiNg SiZe¨‘°º

Old
  (#15)
mehul jain

10th August 2005, 11:05 AM

sach kaha aapne ankit ji jo hota hai aache ke liye hota hai

Tumaara ihsaas
Old
  (#16)
Rhimjim

Tumaara ihsaas - 23rd August 2005, 03:16 AM

Hi Mehul

Aap ka peyam mai ishq ka dard hai. Aa ne bhi shaid kabhi na socha ke aap ki yeh gum sum guzar hasti ek guzeedah dastaan meh likhi jaye ghi.

Zindagi ek safar hai.

Kabhi kabhi ishq meh log soch meh rahthe hai ke khaash usey mera ihsaas mahloom hotha.

Ishq ek haatif, ek ashk ek ihsaas reh jaatha hai jo mere liye be andaazah.

Hum tho ek baath kahe gai aap se ...aap ke ishq mai ihsaas hai... tumaara ihsaas.

Rhimjim