Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

A plea of request for GAURAV ji...!!
Old
  (#1)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Post A plea of request for GAURAV ji...!! - 4th December 2012, 11:44 PM

Whatever I could think of, have summarised everything, now its over the mods if they may feel to make it sticky... and ne1 who may feel that there could be more good ideas for the development of SDC may PM me or even better the above mentioned mods.... Sunita Virender ji, zainy saaheeba, or dhaval sahab, but its a begging request from my end, that plz dnt start ne further topics or motives over here, Mods do let me know if you all are okay and satisfied with it...

And this was my last contribution to thos great revolution...

1. TO MAINTAIN MOMENTUM IN THE FORUM

2. VALUE GENUINE/OLD/NEW MEMBERS

3. PARTICIPATION OF MODS IN DIFFERENT SECTIONS

4. INTRODUCTION OF SOME NEW SECTIONS TO THE SITE

5. INTRODUCTION OF SOME NEW OPTIONS TO THE FORUM

6. LESSER DEPENDENCY ON MODS AND MORE RIGHTS TO THE MEMBERS.

Members in a semi-mod responsiblity.. Giving a selected few members, particular responsiblities regarding some threads, like, GTM, MTM, Interviews, FOLLOW UP OF OLD/SENIOR MEMBERS, ACTIVITIES OF THE SITE TO THE MAIL ADDRESS OF THE MEMBERS or some new ideas that we can generate and even selection of new mod and rights/authority for the senior/genuine members.

7. FB ke page ko sahi dhang se advertise karna aur maintain karna.

8. NM facility -Maine aaj tak 90% cheezen jo bhi likhi haiN pichle 8 saalon meN sabse pehle yahin post ki haiN, par ab mujhe v majbur ho jana pada, to main chaahugaki forum me ye ek jaroori change kiya jaaye ki yahaan se kuch bhi copy nahi kiya jaa sake, maine ye facility kayi websites pe dekhi hai, isse thoda sukoon jaroor milega membaraanoN ko.

9. Ek naya segment hona chahiye share your photography, sirf apni koi net se uthaayi hui nahi, isiliye us section me badlaav ki jarurat hai.

10. Net pe kayi jagahon pe kabhi na kabhi lagbhag humesha hi competitions aur auditions chalte rehte hain, hum ek forum in sabki jaankaari ke liye bhi dedicate kar sakte hain

11. Ek video forum hona chahiye jahaan ke log apni favorite ghazalen aur gaanon ke links share kar sakeN

12. Mera ye bhi maan.na hai ki hum ek forum sirf in cheezon ke liye bhi dedicate kar sakte hain ki nayi movies, games softwares, football & cricket matches ke trailers ya unki free streaming kahaan ho rahi hai, ya kahaan se unhe download kiya jaa sakta hai, isse hume logon ka interest milega aur shayad constant visit bhi.

13. New look to be implemented.

14. Equalism/transarency

Is par main ye kahna chahta hun ki site se related kisi bhi badlaav ko khaaskar bade badlaav ko bina baaki members se raay leke ya poll karaye bina implement na kiya jaaye.

15. A few changes in the MEMBER OF THE MONTH post

Choosing members as per the creativity of their posts, comments help, participation activeness n all that, than selecting a few names n opting for a vote every month, and let us offer them 60-70 Reps for their achievement.

16. The members with willingness shown for more participation are:
sameer'shaad', janumanu, uff ak, Ahmad Hyderabadi, and Anjaan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish 
Old
  (#2)
gjgjgj
Shayri.com Administrator
gjgjgj has a spectacular aura aboutgjgjgj has a spectacular aura about

5th December 2012, 01:05 AM

My point by point reply to all the issues that you have raised....

1) Maintenance of Momentum : Well this is always a desired trait of our site. Members have a key role to play in that. Zainy jee had started a few threads which increased the participation and momentum at the site. I have asked her to resume those activities. I also encourage the other mods to continue the good work and keep the suggestions coming.

2) Value Genuine / Old / New Members: Every member is special and unique to the site and I need some clarity on how to implement this point.

3) Participation of Mods in different sections: Well this has already been implemented. Please be a little more specific so that we can iron out any kinks.

4) INTRODUCTION OF SOME NEW SECTIONS TO THE SITE: Always open to suggestions. It may be noted that this Site is supremely secular in nature will never be involved in promoting any religion. Requests for opening of religion specific forums will never be entertained.

5. INTRODUCTION OF SOME NEW OPTIONS TO THE FORUM : Please give an example of this. I would like to do that. But need some guidance.

6. LESSER DEPENDENCY ON MODS AND MORE RIGHTS TO THE MEMBERS.

Members in a semi-mod responsiblity.. Giving a selected few members, particular responsiblities regarding some threads, like, GTM, MTM, Interviews, FOLLOW UP OF OLD/SENIOR MEMBERS, ACTIVITIES OF THE SITE TO THE MAIL ADDRESS OF THE MEMBERS or some new ideas that we can generate and even selection of new mod and rights/authority for the senior/genuine members.

Sure thing. Please give me a name of the user and the list of activities that user would like to be involved in.

7. FB ke page ko sahi dhang se advertise karna aur maintain karna : FB has infact led to a decreased usage of the site. At the same time it has promoted the site in some manner. So, if given a choice, I would encourage users to ONLY post the links on FB.

8. NM facility -Maine aaj tak 90% cheezen jo bhi likhi haiN pichle 8 saalon meN sabse pehle yahin post ki haiN, par ab mujhe v majbur ho jana pada, to main chaahugaki forum me ye ek jaroori change kiya jaaye ki yahaan se kuch bhi copy nahi kiya jaa sake, maine ye facility kayi websites pe dekhi hai, isse thoda sukoon jaroor milega membaraanoN ko. - will try to look for technical solutions of preventing copying from the website. Please give me some suggestions wrt to this. Which site has implemented such a feature ?

9. Ek naya segment hona chahiye share your photography, sirf apni koi net se uthaayi hui nahi, isiliye us section me badlaav ki jarurat hai.
This is extremely bandwidth intensive and I doubt this will ever be implemented.

10. Net pe kayi jagahon pe kabhi na kabhi lagbhag humesha hi competitions aur auditions chalte rehte hain, hum ek forum in sabki jaankaari ke liye bhi dedicate kar sakte hain

Good idea. Suggest me a name of the forum.

11. Ek video forum hona chahiye jahaan ke log apni favorite ghazalen aur gaanon ke links share kar sakeN

That is also a good idea. Suggest a name.

12. Mera ye bhi maan.na hai ki hum ek forum sirf in cheezon ke liye bhi dedicate kar sakte hain ki nayi movies, games softwares, football & cricket matches ke trailers ya unki free streaming kahaan ho rahi hai, ya kahaan se unhe download kiya jaa sakta hai, isse hume logon ka interest milega aur shayad constant visit bhi.

I am not in favour of this because I would like to focus son Shayri related aspects in this site. So this will not be implemented.

13. New look to be implemented.
Will be done once the site engine's latest version become stable. Right now , it is under beta testing phase.

14. Equalism/transarency

How to achieve this ? I believe there has to be some structure as far as the administration and moderation of the site and majority of the things are done in the most transparent manner.

Is par main ye kahna chahta hun ki site se related kisi bhi badlaav ko khaaskar bade badlaav ko bina baaki members se raay leke ya poll karaye bina implement na kiya jaaye.

15. A few changes in the MEMBER OF THE MONTH post

Choosing members as per the creativity of their posts, comments help, participation activeness n all that, than selecting a few names n opting for a vote every month, and let us offer them 60-70 Reps for their achievement.

Sure thing. This can be implemented. I will ask Mods to take it up.

16. The members with willingness shown for more participation are:
sameer'shaad', janumanu, uff ak, Ahmad Hyderabadi, and Anjaan...

Noted. Mods and I will get in touch with them soon.

I have recently purchased a dedicated server for the website and the latest version of the site's software engine. The site will be revamped soon.

Please keep the good suggestions coming.

Shayri,
Ek Andaz..
Ek Koshish
By Gaurav

Old
  (#3)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th December 2012, 02:36 AM

It was my absolute pleasure to have you here, so as u have specified each n every point, I wud again like to clarify the points u asked for...

2) Value Genuine / Old / New Members: This is to add some value to old members so that they keep the association, something like giving them a bit of extra, which even the new members won't mind, but that needs more specification... i do agree.

3) Participation of Mods in different sections: This one needs to be worked over a lot, as we must choose diff mods for different sections, and that to depending on their capablities or activities, a few mods actually cant hanlde such a big website, so work of each mod must be underlined specifically, so that the workload never exceeds.

5. INTRODUCTION OF SOME NEW OPTIONS TO THE FORUM : one very good example cud be liking, as in this FB era, we feel to like a lot of things, it even happend wid me that i wanted to applaud a few sher on bait-baazi bt cudnt so that cud be an idea.

7. FB ke page ko sahi dhang se advertise karna aur maintain karna : Sir, again do mind my words i said an FB page, and nt a group, a group is always a double edged knife, bt a page is a better option... may be now you cud understand me better in this regard...

8. NM facility - sir one of the examples i cud put forward is xyz. com they are doing that, at the end of the day we cud copy, bt still better having some securities than nthing...

10. its not about a forum bt rather requires a dedicated memebr who is a frequent member in writing circles n a die hard internet fan... a name i cud come up wid is Udaan... But there cud be better for sure.

11. The name I cud suggest is darpan, or aainah-e-alafaaz... again still a lot of scope...But i suggest this forum again needs a strict survilence due to a lot of notorious characters and reasons...

12. I juz suggested that to get more people attached with us, or find us, as after a while they will read only and many of them will join too, but again its solely your wish...

14. that is to be achieved by making things transparent about the site, as before taking any major decision you may ask the members if it is gud or not and than proceeding as per the voice of the website. But again even this needs a well planned structure as u said, I have just sugegsted one of the ways it may be done...

That is it i suppose... And at the end of they day, I again thank you for this brilliant website, whr i wud be completing my continued 8 years on 18th of Jan and the pain you took to listen to the plea of all the members, I on my part thank you on the part of each and every member of SDC... And at the end of the day, if you may require any possible help indeed from a useless fellow, than I am the first person you may ask it for, that is why I had excluded my own name from the list of willing members...

And yes it is a pleasing news to hear that a new server has already been purchased, wud be waiting eagerly for it to start and for the new look to be implemented... So on that note I wud stop. And wud request ne mods who may turn up here to again lock this post as I surely dnt want ne dirt in here... and ne1 wid nething to say may PM me, if they may not feel safe wid the Mods( This is not to offend the Mods, with all due respect juz try and understand what i mean to say).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Taish; 5th December 2012 at 03:08 AM..
Old
  (#4)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"

5th December 2012, 03:02 AM

One more thing that I would like to add is a little bit of more strictness from the part of authority, warn anyone once at most twice send him a PM, and if they continue than do impose bans... A little bit of strictness is required many a times, and unfortunately due to a lack of this I have seen a lot of people leaving and a lot of people destroying the decorum and polluting the environment of SDC... That is it is suppose, if there comes anything else, I wud seriously get to you directly...

Would again thank you for considering the proposals from the members...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old
  (#5)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

5th December 2012, 06:48 AM

First of all Gourav Jee a biiiiig Thank You for setting up this lovely site and keeping it running a great live example of altruism and selflessness! Thanks heaps! Wanted to set up an appreciation thread just to acknowledge and thank you for this selfless act.

Secondly I agree with most of the recommendations that were put forward and the ones that you said will be looked at. I understand that keeping this site alive is foremost important than going ahead with programs that will eat up a lot of bandwidth and will make this a heavy site and most importantly take the focus away from the main aim of the site i.e promoting and spreading the beautiful art that is shayri.

Once again thank you for effort.

Old
  (#6)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th December 2012, 08:39 AM

Gaurav ji thanks a lot!.......................

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Shukriya
Old
  (#7)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Smile Shukriya - 5th December 2012, 11:32 AM

Gaurav jii....bahut accha lga aapne aakar suggestion list ko review kiya aur har baat ka jawaab diya....dil se shukriya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#8)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th December 2012, 11:40 AM

Gaurav Bhaiya:

Pranaam!

aapne hameShaa hi ees Parivaar ke liye jo achchhaa aur saheeh hai wahii faislaa liyaa hai... main ees Parivaar ka hissa huuN mujhe ees baat ki hameShaa se KhuShi rahii hay aur garv bhee haii ! duaa yahee hai safar yuunhi aage badhtaa rahen sab ke saath aur pyaar se !

maiN aapka tah-e-dil se be-Had ShuKraGuzaar huuN aur Parivaar ke sabhee dostoN kaa bhee !

duaaoN ke saath ijaazat

aapka

~Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#9)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"

5th December 2012, 11:47 AM

are koi mujhe v to thanks bol do bhai, 2 baje subah utth ke saare points ka clarification diya hai, waise i suppose the thread shuold again be closed, or some gud ppl may again pollute it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old
  (#10)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th December 2012, 11:51 AM

Lucky bhaa'ii:

aapka aur sabhee dostoN ka bahot bahot Shukriyaah..yuuNhi saath dete rahen!

aapka

~Dhaval

*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...

Old
  (#11)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th December 2012, 11:29 PM

Thread is open for suggestions......................................

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#12)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th December 2012, 12:12 AM

Admin saahab..

Zyada kuch nahi kahunga, magar itnaa bataa Dijiye. Ke jo Mods inactive hain pichle 4,5 saaalon se aap unhe pad se hataa kar naye mod selection prakriyaa ko sahi maante hain...???

Aur agar nahi maante to iski wajah kyaa hai...???

Shukriyaa...

Shaad...

Old
  (#13)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th December 2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer'shaad' View Post
Admin saahab..

Zyada kuch nahi kahunga, magar itnaa bataa Dijiye. Ke jo Mods inactive hain pichle 4,5 saaalon se aap unhe pad se hataa kar naye mod selection prakriyaa ko sahi maante hain...???

Shukriyaa...
good

Seedhi baat .. No bakbas

Mujhe lagta hai jsb tak is bat ka jabaab na aaye.. Aur koe baat na ho..
Han same question anyone can ask..
  Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu  
Old
  (#14)
ufaq
AN ILLUSION
ufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th December 2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Admin saahab..

Shukriyaa...

same qustion here...........................................

Old
  (#15)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th December 2012, 12:22 PM

Hum bhi Gaurav Ji ke jawaab ka intazar maiN heiN...!

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#16)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th December 2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanush... View Post
Hum bhi Gaurav Ji ke jawaab ka intazar maiN heiN...!

lage raho danny bhayee

Old
  (#17)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th December 2012, 01:36 PM

yahaan pe main aap sab ko keh saktaa hoon ek baar fir......

Ummeed ki shammaa jalaae rakhiye.........

Shaad...

Old
  (#18)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

7th December 2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Admin saahab..

Shukriyaa...

Just a Gentle Reminder.....................................

Shaad...

Old
  (#19)
janumanu
Banned

7th December 2012, 05:38 PM

Intazar-e-saba raha barsoN
ik dareecha khula raha barsoN

NOT mine
Old
  (#20)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

11th December 2012, 03:46 PM

Gaurav jee... ho saktaa hai aapne is post ko dekhaa na ho ya ye bhi ho saktaa hai ke aap is post ka jawaab na dena achahte hon, there may be lots of personal reasons behind that... But agar itne saare members ka yahi ek sawaal hai to hum sab ka haq hai ye baat jaanne kaa ke kyon ab tak wo log us mukaam pe baithey hain jahaan ki na to unhe fikr hai na parwaah...

kyon us jagah ki be-adbii ki jaa rahi hai... bajaay iske ke jo log is jagah ki izzat karte hain aur uski keemat samjahte hain, unhe wo muqaam haasil ho to mujhe behad khushi haasil hogi...

ummeed karta hoon aapko meri kisi bhi baat ka buraa nahi laga hoga... jawaab ke intzaar meiN...

Shaad...

Shaad...

Old
  (#21)
gjgjgj
Shayri.com Administrator
gjgjgj has a spectacular aura aboutgjgjgj has a spectacular aura about

11th December 2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Gaurav jee... ho saktaa hai aapne is post ko dekhaa na ho ya ye bhi ho saktaa hai ke aap is post ka jawaab na dena achahte hon, there may be lots of personal reasons behind that... But agar itne saare members ka yahi ek sawaal hai to hum sab ka haq hai ye baat jaanne kaa ke kyon ab tak wo log us mukaam pe baithey hain jahaan ki na to unhe fikr hai na parwaah...

kyon us jagah ki be-adbii ki jaa rahi hai... bajaay iske ke jo log is jagah ki izzat karte hain aur uski keemat samjahte hain, unhe wo muqaam haasil ho to mujhe behad khushi haasil hogi...

ummeed karta hoon aapko meri kisi bhi baat ka buraa nahi laga hoga... jawaab ke intzaar meiN...

Shaad...
Dost,
Abhi SDC main kuch aise changes hone ja rahe hain jinse aapke sawaalon ka jawaab apne aap hi mil jaayega. Main ye forum or thread dekh raha hoon aur waqt milne par kuch jawaab bhi de deta hoon.

Aap bas thoda sa sabr kijiye. SDC is going to change for the better soon.

Regards,
Gaurav

Shayri,
Ek Andaz..
Ek Koshish
By Gaurav

Old
  (#22)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"

11th December 2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjgjgj View Post
Dost,
Abhi SDC main kuch aise changes hone ja rahe hain jinse aapke sawaalon ka jawaab apne aap hi mil jaayega. Main ye forum or thread dekh raha hoon aur waqt milne par kuch jawaab bhi de deta hoon.

Regards,
Gaurav

Gourav sahab aapki wish ke liye main kahuNgaa aameen.... par sawaal wahin reh gaye, kyuNki mods kehte haiN ki inka jawaab ya iska faisla aap denge, aur agar aap bhi na den to shayad fir se logoN ka hausla kahin pasht na ho jaaye, umeed karta hun ki jo kuch bhi aapne kaha hai bas har cheez hu-ba-hu waisi hi ho...??

Par saare sawaal abhi bhi wahin ke wahiN haiN... Umeed karta hun inme se kuch ya for ho sake to saare jald se jald nipat jaayeN...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old
  (#23)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

11th December 2012, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjgjgj View Post
Dost,

Regards,
Gaurav

Wallaahh... main sach kahun to jitni khushi mujhe in jawaabon ki nahi usse zyaada khushi aapko yahaan dekh kar huii... sach ab to maan gaya ke aapki nazron se kuch chookta nahi... chupchaap nazar rakhte hain ....

Waise mujhe aapki baaton ki poori ummeed hai aur ye bhi jaanta hoon ki site ki behtari ke liye aap hum sab se zyaada sochte hain... bas isiliye aapka shukriyaa adaa karta hoon aur us waqt ke intzaar me hoon jab wo sab saamne aa jaae, jiskaa aapne zikr kiyaa hai... shukriyaa

Shaad...

Shaad...

Old
  (#24)
zainy
Aapki dost

12th December 2012, 03:20 PM

Gaurav ji,

Kuch aur bhi suggestions aur requests haiN members ki, jo unhone , kabhi PM per ya kisi aur threads per post ki haiN...

Unhe yahaaN post kar rahi huuN

1) Islaah section by name "Islaah-e-sukhun"..Ya aap "Aapki shayri" section ka naam change karke "islaah-e-sukhun" rakh dijiye ya ek naya section bana dijiye...is section me sirf behr se related bateiN hongi,classes hongi,aur members shayri seekhne sikhanay ka kaam karengay..

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62137

2)"Like" option as in FB

3) Increase in 'Editting post' time..(May be atleast 12 hours for the first post of the thread and 2 hours for comments)

4) Instant messaging

5) Reactivaing "WHO'S ONLINE" status

6) Refreshing of page every minute

7)Option of "Font size" in comment box

Thanks...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#25)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

16th December 2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Gaurav ji,

Kuch aur bhi suggestions aur requests haiN members ki, jo unhone , kabhi PM per ya kisi aur threads per post ki haiN...

Unhe yahaaN post kar rahi huuN

1) Islaah section by name "Islaah-e-sukhun"..Ya aap "Aapki shayri" section ka naam change karke "islaah-e-sukhun" rakh dijiye ya ek naya section bana dijiye...is section me sirf behr se related bateiN hongi,classes hongi,aur members shayri seekhne sikhanay ka kaam karengay..

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62137

2)"Like" option as in FB

3) Increase in 'Editting post' time..(May be atleast 12 hours for the first post of the thread and 2 hours for comments)

4) Instant messaging

5) Reactivaing "WHO'S ONLINE" status

6) Refreshing of page every minute

7)Option of "Font size" in comment box

Thanks...

Zainy jii.......... any updates on this....???

when should we expect the implementation... atleast we can get the agreement with Admin saab... implementation to hota rahega... kyon?? sahi hai naa...

Shaad...

Old
  (#26)
ufaq
AN ILLUSION
ufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comufaq is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

17th December 2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Zainy jii.......... any updates on this....???

when should we expect the implementation... atleast we can get the agreement with Admin saab... implementation to hota rahega... kyon?? sahi hai naa...
bilkul sahi hai....................................islaah section is must

Old
  (#27)
janumanu
Banned

17th December 2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uff ak View Post
bilkul sahi hai....................................islaah section is must
mujhe nahi lagtaa ye sahi hai....... islaah karne layaq kaun hai ... aur islaah lene layak kaun

main to yahi kahutaa hun...... ki padhe comment kare .... aur achy se padhy .... tabsra to kar hi sakte haiN..
Old
  (#28)
zainy
Aapki dost

1st January 2013, 07:30 PM

1) Instant messaging
2) "WHO'S ONLINE" status
3) Refreshing of page every 5 minutes

Activated.............

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#29)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

1st January 2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
1) Instant messaging
2) "WHO'S ONLINE" status

Activated.............

Koooooool bananas! Thank You Gaurav Bhaee and Everybody (exlcuding mods)... who have participated to achieve this result! .................................................. ................................... O.K Mods ko bhee Thank You!

Duagoh
Ahmad

Old
  (#30)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

1st January 2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
1) Instant messaging
2) "WHO'S ONLINE" status

Activated.............
Wowwwww.................. its a very good news... thanksss Zainy jee and Gaurav jee... bahot khushi ho rahi hai aaaj SDC me ye nayaa kadam dekh kar...

All the best team SDC.

Shaad...

Shaad...

Old
  (#31)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

1st January 2013, 11:23 PM

Amaa Zainy ji . ek baat bataaiyegaa... ye instant maseging feature kaam kaise karta hai... mujhe na to koi option nazar aa raha hai aur na hi koi alag feature..

Please bataaiyega ye kaise kaam karta hai......

Muntazir...

Shaad...

Old
  (#32)
zainy
Aapki dost

7th January 2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Amaa Zainy ji . ek baat bataaiyegaa... ye instant maseging feature kaam kaise karta hai... mujhe na to koi option nazar aa raha hai aur na hi koi alag feature..

Please bataaiyega ye kaise kaam karta hai......

Muntazir...

Regarding instant messaging

Who's online status per, corner me ek option nazar aa raha hai..instant messaging..with diff. Icons...

Aol,msn,yahooo,skype....agar member in messengers per online hai tou hum unko message kar sakte hain?

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#33)
zainy
Aapki dost

7th January 2013, 07:44 PM

Good news!....

Islah section ban gaya hai...".shayri ki paathshala" naam se.....bohat jald yahaan aapki ghazalon ki islaah shuru hogi....

Proper rules ke saath maikash ji is section ki dekh rekh karenge...aur bhi kayi ustaad is section ke liye khaas taur per invite kiye gaye hain....

Mujhe ummid hai bohat jald yahaan ek bohat hi behtereen seekhne sikhane ka mahaul banega...

Thanks to gaurav ji for his kind co operation...

Zainy

Nm
Old
  (#34)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~

7th January 2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Regarding instant messaging

Who's online status per, corner me ek option nazar aa raha hai..instant messaging..with diff. Icons...

Aol,msn,yahooo,skype....agar member in messengers per online hai tou hum unko message kar sakte hain?
Thanks a lot zainy jee for your continuous efforts. these all activities are only be possible by your precious efforts only... but one thing i want to mention that the IM what you are telling, was already been there , we were able to see it before also.

But this thing is totally depend on the members availability on that Messengers..
According to me the IM or chat online feature should be enabled in SDC itself. so that we will not be able to chat via redirecting to messenger site..

I am talking about Chat Online feature to be enabled in SDC itself with online friends.

Thankss..

Shaad...

Shaad...

Old
  (#35)
maikasH
Birha Tu Sultan
maikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant futuremaikasH has a brilliant future

7th January 2013, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Thanks a lot zainy jee for your continuous efforts. these all activities are only be possible by your precious efforts only... but one thing i want to mention that the IM what you are telling, was already been there , we were able to see it before also.

But this thing is totally depend on the members availability on that Messengers..
According to me the IM or chat online feature should be enabled in SDC itself. so that we will not be able to chat via redirecting to messenger site..

I am talking about Chat Online feature to be enabled in SDC itself with online friends.

Thankss..

Shaad...

Shaad bhai,

i know exactly what you are saying and let me assure you and other members that this facility is also on the "to do" list

I am quite happy to see that our good members are on the same page with us, it gives us a sense of belonging

Lots of exciting changes are happening and will happen in next few days/weeks, stay tuned

maikash

is tarhe teri yaad meiN har shaam dhaley hai
goyaa koyi nagin si kalejey pe chaley hai

maikash

Last edited by maikasH; 7th January 2013 at 11:00 PM..
 Send a message via ICQ to maikasH Send a message via Yahoo to maikasH  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: