Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > English/Hindi/Other Languages Poetry > English Poetry

Mum, I vividly remember.....
Old
  (#1)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

Love Mum, I vividly remember..... - 26th June 2013, 12:30 AM

I can still feel your firm.. grip on my chin,

The teeth of the comb, piercing the skin!

The oil in my hair spared no strand,
I still feel that firm, grip of your hand!

Mum I vividly remember, those early school days,
And still do wonder, how you coped with that phase!

Tears rolling down my cheek, you dropped me at the gate
And when you came back ,it was my life's longest wait!

Those three hours did.. feel like a day,
Just kept thinking.. of home and play!

I reminisce you teaching, how to grip a chalk,
Was too young to remember, how you taught me to walk!

No matter when I woke up, found you awake,
Always made me wonder, does she ever take a break?

Can I ever thank you enough, I don think so,
Will miss you Mum, no matter where I go!

Was reminiscing about the start of my school life...especially the very ealry ones and my Mum's impression on me...
.................................................. ...............................................
Ahmad Hyderabadi
23-06-2013

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#2)
Pradhyuman
'Bismil'
Pradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant futurePradhyuman has a brilliant future

4th July 2013, 04:58 PM

wow..heartfelt..thanks for sharing Ahmed bhai..

-------------------------------------------------

gore ghareeban hai ye 'bismil', kyun tu naashaad nazar aata hai?
musht-e-khaak hai basi yahan, bata kahan fuwaad nazar aata hai?
--------------------------------------------------

Old
  (#3)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

12th July 2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pradhyuman View Post
wow..heartfelt..thanks for sharing Ahmed bhai..
Salam Bismil Bhaee,
Khushaamdeed bhaee!! A heartfelt Thank You for your kind words bhaee... and sorry for the belated thanking!! Much obliged!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#4)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 12th July 2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post

Was reminiscing about the start of my school life...especially the very ealry ones and my Mum's impression on me...
.................................................. ...............................................
Ahmad Hyderabadi
23-06-2013

speechless.....................

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta 
Old
  (#5)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~
ananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud of

13th July 2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post

Ahmad Hyderabadi
23-06-2013

Absolutely stunning............

Mohabbat ke ye silsile na the
Jab tak tum hum mile na the

*pari*
  Send a message via Yahoo to ananthpak  
Old
  (#6)
Hassan
Some Mirrors Lie...
Hassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

14th July 2014, 12:00 AM

Ahmed Bhai....

Very nice and thoughtful .....

keep sharing things like that...

*hSn* : parStaar

tumhara shoq dekha to ghazal hum ne nazar kar di!
kabhi fursat meiN sun lena, bohat ashaar baqi haiN...
("Asad")

Old
  (#7)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

14th July 2014, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthpak View Post
Absolutely stunning............
Pari Sis and Anant Jee.... Welcome and A biiiig Thank You for your visit and kind appreciation

Bas apnay shuruaati school din yaad aa rahay thay ...koshish kee ki un yaadon ko apni Ammee kay saayay kay saath qalamband kerloon ...

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#8)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

14th July 2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Ahmed Bhai....

Very nice and thoughtful .....

keep sharing things like that...
Aadaab Hasan Bhaee!!

Welcome and a biiig Thank You for Your visit and on top of that Your kind worded appreciation !! Buhat Masarrat huee aapko yahaan daykh!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#9)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

14th July 2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
Simply outstanding......bahot hi touching poem hai Ahmadji...full of true feelings and love for mum.
Aadaab Naaz Behna,
First of all a Biig Thank You for your visit and at the same time a huuge Welcome too. Sis, Thank You for your kind words of appreciation as well as understanding and keen eye for the emotions and feelings behind the poem!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#10)
zarraa
zarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzarraa is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

14th July 2014, 10:17 PM

So beautiful !!! Such affectionate and tender thoughts, and such a loving narration!! Superb, Ahmad sahab !!!

maiN rehnuma ke kahe raastoN se door raha
mera maqaam sada manziloN se door raha

Old
  (#11)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

16th July 2014, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarraa View Post
So beautiful !!! Such affectionate and tender thoughts, and such a loving narration!! Superb, Ahmad sahab !!!
Aadaab Zarraa bhaee.... KhsuhAamDeed!! KhushAamdeed ! Bhai hearty Thanks for you visit as well as your kind words of appreciation!! Waysay yay baat bilkul sahee haye.. Mom ka chaanta bhi..in hindsight does reflect(sometimes with echo in the ear) her love and affection...

Thanks once more bhaee!!

Duagoh

Ahmad