Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#81)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

29th May 2005, 01:45 PM

this station was too touchy rohin. loved reading it. congrats buddy on ending part 1. well u are a versatile writer n its gud to read ur thoughts. thx soooooooooo much for posting ahead n now as usual i hv to wait patiently for ur next station. neways its awesome. this novel seems to lead ahead to in a beautiful flow of thoughts. take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.

mera aashiyaan tha wahan jahan toofanon ka theekana tha,
ek naadan dil tha aur ek bedard zamana tha!
na jaane kyu ussi pal mil gaya ek dard naya,
jab kisi roz mere labon ka muskurana tha!

Kutch bayani ho ehsaason ki…..
Kutch kahani ho jasbaaton ki….
Ek paaq bazm jahan ho sirf pyar…..
Dhoondte hain koi aisa manzar yaar….

Karein ek dooje se har koi lagaav….
Koi kare shikayat koi de sujaav
Naazim kare hifaazat-e-pyar…

Buzurgoon ki kahawaat hai…
Fal-e-intezaar meetha hai….
Kehte hain Jas- Nal- Aman….
Thoda sa, bus thoda sa intezaar….

Old
  (#82)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

29th May 2005, 10:11 PM

yeh kya huwa bhai? DHAMAKA! loved reading this chapter...pls continue

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#83)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

30th May 2005, 01:29 PM

Big B...

simply agree with our sister words.

but pls continue it soon..

with love
ur's sweetu

Anant se bhi aage... itni si khwahish hai :)
  Send a message via Yahoo to garima Send a message via Skype™ to garima 
Station 16
Old
  (#84)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Station 16 - 12th June 2005, 07:34 PM

Station 16

“Ronit stop.” Samay was still trying to catch up with Ronit.

Ronit went inside the flat. Samay followed.

“What is this yaar?” Samay said to Ronit, who had gone into the Balcony.

“What?” Ronit yelled back.

“Relax” Samay kept a hand on Ronit’s shoulder. Ronit shrugged of the hand and stared with anger at Samay. They kept staring at each other for sometime.

“Ronit” Samay said “What happened buddy?”

“Why Samay? Why did you not tell me about this?”

“What would you have done Ronit? Its past it’s over”

There was a deep silence.

“She is happy today. She has a family and I am happy” Samay said.

“Really?? Are you happy Samay” Ronit said looking straight into Samay’s eyes.

“Yes”

“Crap”

“No it’s not Crap. It is the truth.”

“I know you very well you will never let anybody know the truth. You are hurt and you will not let us know”

“What do you know Ronit. Do you know what love is? Do you know what it is to be in love like?”

“No what will I know. But if this is what love does to you then please I do not want to be in love. It is definitely not my cup of tea. Heartbreaks and all…. I can’t see you in so much pain.”

“Ronit love is not the way you think.”

“Please do not give me a explanation. My best friend here loves a woman who is enjoying her life and has left you in pain.”

“Ronit this is not what love is. Love is about …. It’s a wonderful feeling. In love you forget yourself. You live for the other person. You are happy to see your love happy. That is what you always want. Love is not a business of give and take. In love you give. In love getting the other person is not everything. Sometimes it means just to spend some wonderful moments together. Life is no bed of roses but when these few moments of happiness comes one should not let it go. I cherish the moments I spent with her a lot and would always love her.”

“That mean’s you will never love anyone else again and would always stay single and unhappy”

“Ronit you are not getting the point. Did I say I was unhappy did I say I will never ever love again? Love just does not happen once. You can fall in love in a million times and in a million ways. You love a person for some reason and you can love another person for a very different reason. I Love my parents. I can do anything for them. I love my sister she is the most wonderful sister. I Love you as you are my best friend.”

Ronit gave Samay a tight hug. “I Love you too buddy”

“Well I loved her. We spend some wonderful time together she made me feel special. She loved me for what I am she loved the way I look walk, talk. I thought I was a big jerk and she made me feel that someone special.”

“Yeah I wonder why she fell in love with a geek like you” Ronit had a smile.

“Exactly” Samay also smiled now.

“No you are the best guy I know buddy, You have a heart of Gold and any gal would fall in love with you.”

“Yeah you too buddy and remember All Love stories have a happy ending……….. they really do buddy”

“What was the happy ending here buddy????????????” they both sat on the couch in the living room.

“Well… look at this way… I found a person who loves me no matter what. She loves me still. We spent some good time together the dates, the movies, dinner and all that. Those days will never come back but whenever I will remember them I will always have a smile on my face.”

“Oye! Mr Romantic”

“Ronit the day you will fall in love and that too in true love not like your 2 week affairs you will realise what Love is all about”

“Oye! Those are not affairs. Well I try and get to know the gals and try and see if they are worth the love I have in me.”

“Yeah you and your stupid explanations”

“Oye”

“Oye”

“You do not know anything about gals. They do such hanky panky. They want this they want that. They want your attention. They want to control you and everything you do. Please, It is enough to have a Mom once in life. I do not want another Mummy.”

Samay was rolling with laughter

“Serious buddy! Look at Neha she calls me up ten times a day to find out what I am doing? Where I am? What I am eating? Am I eating on time or not? Christ! Boy I am glad I am single.”

“It is love my friend”

“Huh. Love my foot”

“Well I am happy to be in love”

“You are in love. Again?”

“Yes”

Ronit kept his hand on Samay’s forehead “Hmm. You are not sick. Let me bring a thermometer”

“Shut up”

“Anyways who is that gal?”

“Sanjana”

“SANJANA !!” Ronit almost jumped of the couch. “Our neighbour Sanjana”

“Yeah”

“Oh God” Ronit hit his head with his hand. Sanjana and Roshni were standing at the door.

To Be Continued....

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Old
  (#85)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

12th June 2005, 08:11 PM

dearest rohin,
thx buddy for taking out time atlast for writing ahead.as usual left at tht extent that i m unable to wait ahead. pls a humble request post ahead soon. take care n may god bless u with his fine glitters.
with love
uRs ET OR TRAGEDY QUEEN

Old
  (#86)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

12th June 2005, 08:45 PM

Mere Bhaiya...

bahoot achhi lagi ye chapter .. lekin aage ki chapters bhi jaldi jaldi daalana bhoolana nahi..

luv u bhaiya
Garima

Old
  (#87)
ruhani

4th August 2005, 04:51 PM

dear rohin,
this is friendship month n still wondering ki tum humari linancy ka kitna faida uttha rahe ho.seems tht u forgot this thread. wll i daily still wait to read ahead but didnt tell u to continue ahead thinking tht wenever u will get time u will write ahead. but srry to say u didnt turn up. very srry to say tht its hurted me as i expected this thread to be very close for me as it was on friendship. no more i will be coming on ur this thread as its no fun keep on waiting wen u are least bothered to write ahaed. i know ur priorities have changed but tht doesnt mean tht rest suffer. we all have suffered as its long back either u wrote sumthing or u continued here. neways happy friendship month. take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters. wont expect anything now frm u in future.
urs friend
et

Old
  (#88)
ruhani

29th August 2005, 11:54 AM

august ended but still waiting to read ahead. rohin though i know u r busy these days ,its just a reminder for u. rest relax n up to u wen u ought to post ahead. take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.

Station 17
Old
  (#89)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Station 17 - 29th August 2005, 12:37 PM

Station 17

“Yes Sanjana, I love you” Ronit said and walked towards Sanjana. Sanjana stood there in astonishment.

“But BF”

“But what Sanjana? You are my Girl Friend right?”

“Yes… but…”

“I am your Boy Friend right???” Ronit kept walking upto Sanjana as Ronit and Roshni watched the two.

“Yes but…”

“I Love You Sanjana. You are everything to me”

“But Samay…”

“Sanjana call me BF. It sounds better and so sweet when you call me BF”

Sanjana looked scared and now she was against the wall as Samay came closer.

“Samay… like that even Roshni is your GF right?”
“No Sanjana. I love you and only you”

“But.. But… But” Sanjana came out from the precarious position and went and stood behind Ronit.

“Sanjana. Today is my birthday, so give me the best gift in the world by accepting my love and being my fiance” Samay said and bent down on his kness.

Ronit had his face wide open as he never expected such a thing from Samay.

“Samay but I love someone else” Sanjana said looking scared.

“What? Who? Who is it Sanjana” Samay sounding very disappointed and heart broken.

“I … I … I Love Ronit”

“What?” Ronit turned towards Sanjana and looked at her in amazement. “Are you crazy?”

“Nope. I…. I…. Love You Ronit” Sanjana said looking away from Ronit.

Samay meanwhile went and stood next to Roshni.

“Sanjana what is all this?” Ronit looked at Sanajana.

“Yes Ronit its true. I Love You. I had the feelings for a long time and I had told Di about it and wanted to tell you but I didn’t know hoe…. Di… Di”

Samay and Roshni started laughing loudly.

“Di” Sanjana looked very angrily at Roshni and started walking towards her. “Di how could you do this to me. How could you.”

“Sorry sweetu but knowing your feelings I had to do something about it” Roshni said holding her ears.

“BF you also”

“Sanjana my sweet GF.” Samay said laughing away. “Well when Roshni told me about the two of you I came up with this game plan.”

“Sanjana. What is this?” Ronit asked Sanjana.

“What? What? I Love You.” Sanjana said angrily stomping her feet.

“huh” Ronit still not getting the picture.

“Yes Ronit its true” Roshni said looking at Ronit.

“So how was the plan Ronit? You wanted to find out whether Roshni and myself had feelings for one another?”

“How did you know?” Ronit looked in amazement and then looked at Sanjana.

“Hey don’t look at me like this. I didn’t say a word about this”

“Yeah right.” Ronit looked at her. and shouted at her“Do you think I will believe you”

“Relax Ronit. Sanjana did not say a word to us” Samay said. Sanjana started crying and rushed to her house.

“Yes Ronit. She did not tell us about this. That day when you both made the plan Samay and myself over heard the two of you.” Roshni explained the whole thing to Ronit.

“Ronit. Sanjana really loves you a lot” Samay said to Ronit.
“You are really lucky to find such a sweet person to love a fool like you”

“Yes Ronit. I am her sister and I know my sister very well. I just can’t count the number of times in a day that Sanjana talks about you” Roshni said to Ronit as he listened quietly.

Roshni said and left for home. Leaving Ronit still wondering what hit him.

“Ronit. I have been in love before and know what it is like to loose true love. I hope you realise it before it is too late. Sanjana love you a lot. Think about it.” Samay said and left Ronit standing alone in the middle of the room.

Ronit slowly walked towards the balcony and stood there looking at the starless night. Today there was no moon also. He stood there gazing at the sky.

Time just passed by and the sun rose at the Horizon when Ronit realised he had been awake the whole night and then walked back to his room.

He tried sleeping but he couldn’t. Then he heard the door bell ring and he got up to open the door.

To Be Continued...

Old
  (#90)
ruhani

29th August 2005, 01:01 PM

dear rohin,
jaise ki meine online mein bhi kaha tha, shayad aaj kuch aur mang leti to woh bhi mil jata. thx buddy. taday u r the reason of the smile on my face. well though i had a difficulty in reading as had lost the grip of the play n had to read two chapters behind to give it a lead ahead. thx so much n i wud be waiting ahead for u too post soon. till then take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters
with love
urs
ET OR SQ

hi
Old
  (#91)
chandsi
chandsi will become famous soon enough

hi - 29th August 2005, 01:06 PM

It’s the first day of the week so need to be there in time.” End of story as Ronit knew Samay was right. “Anyways Ronit what’s the scene with Neha?”

“Nothing Yaar, she is a complete sad case, too emotional.”

“Then why don’t you leave her. Poor gal she is in love with you.”

“According to you all the gal in the world are poor. When did I ever say anything to her? She is the one who keeps coming after me.” Both started to laugh.

(“Anyways Ronit what’s the scene with Neha?”

Then why don’t you leave her. Poor gal she is in love with you.”)=====
=======kya sach main ??////====she is in love with u ???/yaa aapne hin kasam khaai thi ====naa haarne ki =====emotionallyyy usse mould karne ki or fir usse bechaari kehne ki =====hota hai hota hai .......kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota hai ........jindagi ke aakhri paloono main .....guzre jamaane yaad aate hain or hum apna hisaab kitaab karte hain ======tab yaad karna kya sach wo NEHA bechaari thi ya aap ?????//

sorry if i am wrong .........but ek story main bhi jaanti hoon NEHA KE NAAM KI =====jismaine neha ne INSAANIYAT KO BADHAAVA DIYA HAI .........MAY GOD BLESS HIM ! COZ BECHAARE WO LADKA HAI HO ....JO DOSTI NA SAMJH PAAYE WO PYAAR KYA SAMJHEGA ........

C U AFTER 2 MONTHS................TAB TAK SHAYAD AAPKI STORY KHTAM HO JAAYE ...........OR MAIN PURI KAHAANI EK SATH PADH SAKOON ......SAHI JA RAHE HO ..........ALL THE BEST !
LAGE RAHIYE ...................

RISHTOONO SE DHOKHA KHAAKE BHI .........
....HUMNE RISHTOONO KO NIBHAAYA HAI ............

KYA SOCHA THA KYA PAAYA HAI ..........................

NOTE ===MAINE ABHI AAPKO PURA PADHA HIN NAHI ..BAS NEHA KI KAHAANI JO DO LINE KI THI USSI KO PADH KAR .....REACT KIYA HAI ....SO PLZ ......DONT MIND ......MAY BE AAPKI NEHA KOOI OR HO ..........

milte hain after 2 months .........bye

Bada hua to kya hua jaisay paid khajoor,
Panthi ko chhaya nahin, phal laagen ati door.

Nahaye dhoye kya bhala jo man ka mail na jaay
Meen sada jal mein rahe par tan ki baas na jaay

Akath Kahani Prem Ki, Kutch Kahi Na Jaye
Goonge Keri Sarkara, Baithe Muskae

.................................bye and tc ..................

hi
Old
  (#92)
ajmal
ajmal is on a distinguished road

hi - 1st September 2005, 11:11 AM

Nice post dear....
Keep it up...

Dil to kya Cheez hai, Hum Rooh mein Utre Hote...
Tumne Chaha hi nahin Chahne Walon ki Tarha...
  Send a message via Yahoo to ajmal  
hi
Old
  (#93)
ajmal
ajmal is on a distinguished road

hi - 1st September 2005, 11:15 AM

Keep up ur great work...

Dil to kya Cheez hai, Hum Rooh mein Utre Hote...
Tumne Chaha hi nahin Chahne Walon ki Tarha...
  Send a message via Yahoo to ajmal  
Station 18
Old
  (#94)
Rohin

Station 18 - 2nd October 2005, 07:37 AM

Station 18

“Roshni what happened? Its 7 in the morning” Ronit said looking astonished and concerned as Roshni looked very worried.

“Sanjana” Roshni was crying.

“What happened to Sanjana?”

“She… she is not opening her door.”

“What?”

“Yes after she left your place she just went to her room. When I went back and knocked on her door she didn’t open. I persuaded her but, she was crying and said she will not open the door. She is very stubborn so I did not persuade her and went to my room to sleep. So today in the morning when I knocked on the door there was no response. She was not opening the door. I tried ringing on her mobile she did not pick up. I am very tensed Ronit please… please come with me”

“Yeah Sure Roshni lets go…”

The two of them hurried away to Roshni’s place. Sanjana’s door was locked. The two became more worried.

Ronit started banging the door. There was still no response.

“Oh God! I am so worried” Roshni couldn’t control her emotions and kept crying.

“Relax Roshu everything will be just fine. Do you have a hammer or something.”

“HAMMER!!! Why? What for?” Roshni looking completely puzzled.

“Arrey to break open the door what else”

“Yes.. No… I mean okay but I do not have a hammer. What will we do now?”

“Okay no problems I will try breaking the door down. Move back.”

Roshni moved aside and Ronit took some steps back. He took a deep breath and rammed hard into the door. The door did not budge a mm. He again moved back. Yet another try, again gone waste.

Roshni looked tense. Ronit was also getting very very nervous. He looked up at the roof took a deep breath and ran towards the door. And threw himself at the door the door swung open before he could hit it and he was seen sliding into the room and banged his head on the wall.

“OOOOO Shit!” Roshni said with her tounge between her teeth.

There was a loud laughter. Roshni also could not control herself. There was Sanjana in a bath robe holding the knob of the door with a brush in her mouth and a towel around her hair and a walkman dangling from her neck.

“SANJANA stop laughing” Roshni controlled herself and walked towards Sanjana. Roshni rushed towards Ronit trying to help him up.

“But what did I do Di???” Sanjana said very innocently.

“Why were you not opening the door?”

“Arrey I was in the bathroom di and Listening to my walkman. I thought somebody was knocking and came to open the door”

“Why were you not picking your mobile 30 min back?”

“I had put it on silent DI. After last nite I was in no mood to talk to anybody so put it on silent mode.”

“And I thought…” Roshni helped Ronit as he rubbed his head.

“What did you think Di?”

“I thought… ” Roshni was saying when ronit interrupted.

“You are an Idiot Sanjana. Roshni was tensed. She loves you and she was worried about you. For Christ sake please don’t do this next time” Ronit said angrily.

“Look Mister its my problem and you better not shout at me okay. And don’t call me an idiot okay” Sanjana said very innocently.

“Why should I not call you an IDIOT?”

“B’coz … b’coz IDIOT means I Do Ishq Only Tumse. And you don’t do Ishq with me so don’t say that okay” Sanjana said winking her eyes

Roshni was in splits. Ronit was shocked.

“Oh God! You are just hopeless”

“Yes Hopelessly in love with you” Sanjana said winking at him.

Ronit couldn’t help but smile. He put his hands around his waist and said “yes I am hopeless because I love You”

“Really!!!! WOW” Sanjana had a 440 watt smile and she ran and hugged Ronit and kissed him on his cheeks.

Roshni looked shocked she had her face around her face.

“Don’t stand there like a Miss universe just come and give me a hug” Sanjana said to Roshni.

The two sisters hugged each other. “Oh Sanjana I am so happy for you.” She looked excited alright.

Ronit stood there with the two gals. He was blushing.

“Ronit you made me so happy. You are such a sweetheart.” Roshni said to Ronit as she kissed his forehead.

Ronit blushed even more.

“Be Ready at 8pm tonite.” Ronit said to Sanjana.

“What for?” Sanjana asked in astonishment.

“you will see” Ronit said and walked backward towards his home and walked into the wall. “OO that hurts” Ronit rubbing his head.

“Sowwie” Sanjana said with a innocent smile. “Love you”

“Love you too” Ronit walked out.

“Oh Di I am so happy today”

“I am happy for you too Sanjana I am very happy.”

“I know Di”

“You better be ready by 8pm got it”

“Yeah! I can’t wait”

Sanjana went into her room. Roshni continued to clean the house.

To Be Continued....

Old
  (#95)
ruhani

2nd October 2005, 10:30 AM

thx buddy for writing ahead. i had always been waiting for this time to cum wen u post the next chapter. neways as usual i loved reading it rohin. take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.
with love
jas

Old
  (#96)
karthik
karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

2nd October 2005, 10:41 AM

hey rohin bhaiyaa...wonderful...as always it was very nice....n now post the next chapter quickly ok....otherwise i'll tell my bhabi...u beter take care jus kiddin bhai
idiot-i do ishq only tumse..
this was grt
heard it before...palak told me abt this...n she said u told her...n u've used in this thread...it was grt
keep postin
take care

Karthik
Chaandni mere pyaar ki kyun uspar na rang laayi
Kyun bas kami hi meri ibaadat me usko nazar aayi
Thaa laakh bura sahi main. sacchi meri chaahat thi
Kyun meri bhaavnaon ko woh samajh nahi paayi...

Dekhna chahta hun..
Tere tasveer ko khwab banake dekhna chahta hun
Aur us khwab mein apne aap ko khona chahta hun

I envy the words, which took the form of my emotions
I love my poetry…
Which has turned the tears of pain in to the pearls of love…

Station 19
Old
  (#97)
Rohin

Station 19 - 2nd October 2005, 10:33 PM

Station 19

“Ronit where the hell are you. You just come I am gonna kill you” Sanjana was walking from one end of the room to the other as Roshni watched in amusement.

“Di stop giggling.” Sanjana shouted at Roshni.

“What did I do?” Roshni acted innocent.

“You” Sanjana was getting impatient and stomped her feet.

“Relax Sanjana its only 7 ‘o’ clock and Ronit said 8 ‘o’ Clock” she started giggling again.

“Don’t get smart with me okay” Sanjana frowning away. Roshni was enjoying every bit of it.

The door bell rang and Roshni went up to open the door. Sanjana went and stood next to the showcase table.

“Sanjana my sweetheart” Ronit came in through the open door.

“You scoundrel” Sanjana said and threw a banana at him.

“Oh shit!!” Ronit shouted and ducked.

“Oh God!!” there was a loud cry.

Ronit and Roshni were on the floor and in splits. Sanjana had her tongue between her teeth. The banana had hit Samay who was coming behind Ronit.

“Sowwie BF” Sanjana said innocently and rushed towards Samay.

“Its okay Sanjana” Samay said to her.

“Yeah thank god it was just a Banana imagine if it was a glass or something” Ronit got back to his feet and also helped Roshni back up.

“Shut up you monkey” Sanjana hit Ronit

“OOOO. Anyone wants an omelette?” Ronit said laughing.

“Very Funny” Sanjana yelled at Ronit.

“Okay Okay sorry now lets go” Ronit said to Sanjana.

“Yeah sure” Sanjana walked towards the door.

“Roshni and Samay aren’t you going to come” Ronit said turning towards the two.

“Ronit” Sanjana said.

“It’s okay. You both carry on” Roshni said

“Actually Roshni Ronit is right we should go with him. What do you say Sanjana” Samay said laughing.

“BFFFFFFFFFFFFFF” Sanjana screamed

“Okay Okay relax take it easy.” Ronit said and the two left.

“Thank God she is gone.” Roshni said to Samay.

“Yeah!! God only knows how these two fell in love with each other”

“I also have no clue buddy” Roshni said and walked towards the kitchen. “Would you like to have a cup of coffee?”

“Sure anytime sweetheart. You make wonderful coffee” Samay said and walked to the balcony.

“Well where is Ronit taking Sanjana tonite?” Roshni called back at Samay as she prepared to make coffee. She put the water to boil and added coffee and milk and then some sugar.

“Well he is taking her to a temple”

“Temple??”

“Yeah he is taking her to a temple. Why are you so surprised” Samay replied. Roshni came out of the kitchen with two mugs.

“Well Ronit said he did not believe in God”

“Well he is like that only. He says something and feels something”

“Well Sanjana is also like him only then”

“Cool. Nice coffee as usual”

“Thanks. So what do you think? Is it true love”

“Yeah I think so. I have never seen Ronit like this before”

“Same for Sanjana”

“Imagine they were trying to get us hooked and we got them hooked.” Samay was laughing Roshni joined in.

“Yeah”

“But what do you think. The idea ain’t bad right”

“What?”

“Yeah of me and you getting hooked up” Ronit winked at Roshni and started to laugh.

“Samay you also sometimes na” Roshni said and laughed along with Samay.

“Well but sure it is nice to have a wonderful friend like you thanks for the birthday Party.”

“Anytime buddy” Roshni gave Samay a hug.

“So wanna watch a movie tonight?” Samay asked Roshni.

“Yeah sure why not? Which one?” Roshni said in excitement

“Well how about Salaam Namaste” Samay suggested.

“Sure” Roshni sounded excited.

“Let me book the tickets”

“Okay and let me get ready”

“We will have dinner outside. Is that fine with you?”

“Yeah no Problems.” Roshni went to the bedroom to change. She shut the door. Samay called the multiplex and booked the tickets.

“tickets are booked but we need to hurry up. We would have to collect them at the counter” Samay shouted at the bedroom door.

“Okay” Roshni replied. Samay could hear the voice faintly as the door was shut.

“Okay lets go” Roshni said as she opened the door.

“OOO ! You looking hot tonite.”

“Yea right”

“Seriously, I wish I had listened to Ronit”

“shut up and lets go” They both walked out as Roshni locked the door.

To Be Continued...

Old
  (#98)
karthik

3rd October 2005, 07:46 AM

?????
next part please......
take care

Karthik

Dekhna chahta hun..

I love my poetry…

Old
  (#99)
ruhani

3rd October 2005, 02:34 PM

dear rohin,
going in a gud speed than before.as usual its still holding its grip n let the urge in readers to read ahead. thx buddy for sharing it soon this time. keep flowing ur thoughts ahead too n keep penning down ur thoughts. this novel leads me to think about 4 friends whom i met here itself n i dont know why the character of each depicts one of the character of this novel. neways take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.
with love
urs jas

Station 20
Old
  (#100)
Rohin

Station 20 - 10th October 2005, 04:04 AM

Station 20

“Ronit where are we going” Sanjana asked.

“Just relax close your eyes and sit” Ronit said as he changed gears.

“With you driving and relax? Do you think I am mad” Sanjana started to laugh.

“Will you just close your eyes and sit?”

“Close my eyes? Why?”

“You just ask too many questions. Do as I say okay?”

“Okay Sir. Take a chill pull buddy relax” Sanjana said and sat back and closed her eyes.

Ronit kept driving and then glanced over at her. She was asleep. He couldn’t help but stare at her innocent face. She was beautiful. She looked such a doll while sleeping. In another 30 minutes they reached their destination. Ronit parked the car and kept staring at her.

Sanjana got up. She stretched her hands and then opened her eyes with a smile. She found Ronit staring at her and got a shock of her life.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing. Just looking at how sweetly you sleep.”

“You are so sweet” Sanjana pulled both his cheeks.

“Sanjana” Ronit said.

“So where are we?”

“Come let me show you.” Ronit got out of the car and ran to the other side to open the door.

“Wow Mr Ronit you are so sweet, you do know some manners”

“Yes I do. Now leave your sandals here itself”

“Here why?”

“Again too many questions. Just do what I am saying baba”

“okay boss.” Sanjana threw away her sandals in the car. Ronit locked the car and asked her to follow him.

“So where is the place” Sanjana asked Ronit as they kept walking.

“Here it is” Ronit pointed to the top.

“WOW Temple” Sanajna was very excited at seeing the temple which was located quiet high with lots of steps leading up to it “Cool. So sweet. By the way I did not know a guy like you comes to Temple also”

“Sanjana this is one place where I am at peace with myself. Today I want to talk my heart out to you and so wanted to come here”

“Interesting! I can’t wait to hear” Sanjana said.

“okay then lets go to the top and we will sit there and talk”

“Okay as you say boss”

Meanwhile Samay and Roshni reached the Multiplex and took the tickets.

“Thank god we reached in time. Else we would have missed the movie” Samay said.

“Yeah you got us here in no time” Roshni said,

“So want some popcorn or chips or coke?”

“Well I will have a large bag of popcorn”

“Okay and I will take a coke” Samay said and went to the counter to get a large coke and popcorn.

“Let’s go then” Roshni said as she took the popcorn packet from Samay.

They both entered the hall, trailers were going on and since not much crowd had arrived they could choose their seats and they took the ones near the middle. Being a late night show and a weekend it was full. The movie started and after some chit chatting they sunk down in their seats to watch the movie. Finally the movie ended and slowly they walked back to the car.

“So Roshni did you enjoy the movie”

“Yeah I did it was so nice. Did you like it?”

“Yeah it was nice. Wanna have dinner ?”

“Yeah I am also feeling like having ice cream” They both started to laugh.

Samay opened the door to the care and they drove away.

“So Roshni what do you think?”

“Think what?”

“About live-in together”

“hmmm interesting” she started to laugh.

“So what do you say wanna try it?”

“Are you kidding me”

“No just imagine. If you had to do such a thing would you?”

“It all depends. If the Guy is like Saif Ali Khan. I wouldn’t mind” Roshni had a nice laugh, Samay joined in.

“Well true if it was Preity Zinta I would not have thought either” They again had a nice laugh. Finally they arrived at the 5 star hotel.
“I wonder what the two of them are doing” Roshni said as the two walked towards the restaurant.

“Me too. I hope they are not fighting”

“Yeah. Do you think I should give them a call just to make sure everything is okay?”

“Relax Roshni they will be just fine besides the mobile doesn’t work where the two of them have gone”

“Well anyways lets go and eat I am feeling very hungry they are adults they will take care of themselves.”

“Yeah.” Samay and Roshni reached the table.

“Well what would you like to have. Okay wait let me order the meal for the two of us. Try my choice today”

“Okay sure” Samay passed the menu back to Roshni.

Roshni called the waiter and whispered the menu into the waiter’s ear. He nodded his head and went. The two began to talk again.

To Be Continued...

Old
  (#101)
karthik

11th October 2005, 10:24 AM

hmm....good goin bhaiyaaa....
lekin mere ek suggestion.....
may b chocolate would hav been a good choice...instead of
salam namstee...
try some thin good bhai....
ne ways....post the next part quickly...
take care

Karthik

Dekhna chahta hun..

I love my poetry…

dosti sab se pyaari!
Old
  (#102)
farhana
farhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud of

Cool dosti sab se pyaari! - 11th October 2005, 10:35 PM

hey rohin,,,

sorry for my late reply...saw this wonderful post today...must say u have started a beautiful novel....amazing cover by komal and lovely poetry by pulkit....

hey rohin ur story is going on great.....really wonderful.

01. We will listen to each other.-----absolutely
02. We will support each other in everything we do whether right or wrong.----sorry dear..i dont support wrong stuff but surely im there to guide.
03. We will be honest to each other about our feelings.----100%
04. We will understand each other even without saying a word.-----dont worry u wont have to eat ur brain thinking coz i talk a lot.
05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path.---you can count on me.
06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa.---depends???
07. We will keep each others secret as safe as our very own.---absolutely
08. We will be there for each other no matter what.-----yep at all times
09. We will be friends forever.-----inshallah
10. There are no commandments in friendship.---yeah i know that.

Please sign on the dotted line ………farhana……..

my friends list goes on and on but i have very few best friends....and they r with me forever....inshallah.

a song for you.....

humko toh yaara teri yaari jaan se pyaari.............................!!

FRIENDS FOREVER!

"Roz Kii Taraah Aaj Bhii Taare
Subha Kii Gard MeiN Naa Kho JaayeiN
Aa ! Tere Gham MeiN Jaagtii AankheiN
Kam Se Kam Aik Raat So JaayeiN."

**~*FaRhAnA*~**
  Send a message via Yahoo to farhana  
Station 21
Old
  (#103)
Rohin

Station 21 - 14th October 2005, 04:03 AM

Station 21

“That’s it I can’t climb anymore…” Sanjana said looking totally exhausted and she sat on the steps

“That’s it.. You gals also na.” Ronit said giggling.

“No I can but not now. Lets go back.”

“Why? Can’t you do just this much for your love? Too bad I thought you loved me”

Sanjana got up and ran up and Ronit followed her. It was a long climb up. Finally they reached the top.

“I… am… totally…………exhausted” Sanjana said and sat at the steps of the temple.

“We are there sweetheart. Come lets go inside and pray and come” Ronit said to Sanjana who looked totally exhausted. Sanjana looked at him with an innocent face. Ronit smiled.

“Come on silly” Ronit said and pulled Sanjana back up on her feet.

They went to the Krishna idol and prayed. The Pundit gave them some Prasad. The two took it and came out.

“Lets go and sit there” Ronit pointed at a bench near the temple.

“Yeah good idea” Sanjana ran and sat on the bench. Ronit came behind her and sat besides her.

“So how do you feel?” Ronit asked Sanjana.

“Wonderful” Sanjana said and leaned over on Ronit’s shoulder.

“You know why I brought you here.”

“To see the temple?” Sanjana tried to guess.

“No. I mean yes… but there is more to it”

“What?”

“Before taking any further our relationship. I wanted to let you know a few things and discuss a few things. I hope you don’t mind” Ronit said to Sanjana looking in her eyes. Sanjana was listening to him.

“No go on” Sanjana said to Ronit massaging his one cheek with her hand.

Meanwhile Roshni and Samay were having a nice time talking to each other.

“So Roshni you never had a boyfriend?”

“Hmm…. Truth or Lies?”

“Truth”

“Excuse me Sir your dinner…” the waiter interrupted the two of them.

“Yeah bring them” Roshni signalled to the waiter.

He laid out the dishes one by one on the table.

“WOW” Samay said with excitement. “All of my favourite dishes”

“You like it” Roshni said.

“I simply love this food. How come you knew all my favourite dishes? I never told you about them.”

“Well it’s a secret” Roshni giggled.

“Come on you have to tell me. Who told you about my favourite dishes?”

“No one” Roshni replied still smiling away.

“Was it Ronit?”

“No”

“hm… Was it Sanjana?”

“No”

“No? Who can it possibly be?”

“Keep Guessing”

“Come on tell me please”

“I will tell you after dinner”

“I can’t wait”

“Then eat fast”

Samay started to gobble down food.

“Easy Easy. Relax…. ” Roshni tried to calm him. Samay started to laugh along with Roshni

“Well I am really enjoying all this food”

“Me too”

The two of them were about to finish the dinner.

“So shall we go” Samay asked.

“Wait baba .. Desert is yet to come”

“Desert?”

“Yeah Gulab Jamun” As Roshni said the waiter brought it in.

“WOW… this is called icing on the cake ” Samay’s mouth was watering already.

“It’s Gulab Jamun and not Cake” Roshni started to laugh

Samay took a spoonful and ate one bite. “It is delicious Wanna have some?”

“Sure” Roshni took a bite from his Sweet. “It is delicious”

They both shared it and finished it off. They both had had a lot and were now exhausted from eating. The waiter brought the bill and Samay took out his wallet to pay.

“No let me. It’s a treat from my side” Roshni said.

“Wow. My favourite dishes and that too as a treat am I Lucky or what?” Samay was very happy.

“Well you can say that way”

“Now You got to tell me how do you know all this?”

“It’s a Secret”

“No. You have to tell me”

“Well okay once we get to the car” Roshni said as they got up from the restaurant.

“Okay”

The two of them reached the car and sat. Samay drove out of the parking lot.

To Be Continued....

Old
  (#104)
karthik

14th October 2005, 06:17 PM

aglaa station kab aayegaa.....???
hey rohin the flow was grt
and now the story looks really nice...
write ahead soon..
and...100th post on this thread was mine na?????
grttt

take care

Karthik

Dekhna chahta hun..

I love my poetry…

hi
Old
  (#105)
mehekti_muskaan
mehekti_muskaan is on a distinguished road

hi - 14th October 2005, 06:17 PM

IT TOOK 20 MINS TO READ UR THREAD N I THINK I DINT WASTE MY TIME AS ITS SO GUD ...KEEP WRITING N THANX 4 UR WELCOME

TAKE CARE

Old
  (#106)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

15th October 2005, 10:48 AM

Rohin,

This post holds a very very special place in my heart...Dosti par hai naa...Yehi to sabse khoobsurat rishta hai zindagi ka....Frnds who love each other without expectations.....

Havent been able to catch up with the stations.. but will do it
============================================

Sang mere chalti hai teri dostii ek ehsaas bankar
Rishtaa yeh mere dil me basaa hai ek aas bankar

Dukh me too sang mere, sukh me bhii teraa saath
Dosti teri ghul gayi hai zindagi me mithhaas bankar

Duniyaa kaa sabse pavitra rishta hai yeh dosti kaa
Saanson me yaaron kii bastaa hai aabhaas bankar

Naa dekhe dharm, na samaaj, na hi doori se sabab
bass baste hain dil me yaron ke jaan-o-khas bankar

Vaada mera hai tujhse...Dosti nibhaata main jaoonga
sang tere hi rahegi yeh ek koshish ek prayaas bankar

Aaj itna time ho gaya likhte hue... magar I cud not find that innocence again as was present in the title poem for this....but jo bhi... Yeh dosti hum nahi todenge... Dil se dosti.. Dil se Pyaar....right?

Apn khayal rakhna.. keep on posting

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
hi
Old
  (#107)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 16th October 2005, 03:25 AM

Dear Pukit
i really liked ur poem for rohin touched my hrt! very sweet and innocence i could see in the writing! Thanks for sharing such a sweet poem!

Priya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teri dosti
Old
  (#108)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

Teri dosti - 16th October 2005, 03:33 AM

Dear Rohin, i came to read this spl thread and saw pulkit poem and i wanted to write smeting for u..peheley likhne baithi to sochti reh gayi......jjus writing some words...hope u will like it!

Teri dosti se sikha hai jaane kitna kuch maine,
vo din aaj bhi yaad hai, jab khushi lagti thi bas bahaney

phir aaya tu, haath thaama mera aur chal diya ek nayi disha
tha bahut asar teri baaton mein, kya tha asar naajaaney

SIdha dil me sama gaya tu, kuch aisa tera wajood tha,
yu to log aur bhi mile kaafi par, vo rahe bas anjaaney

Pyar bhi mila, chain bhi mila, sukuun-e-dosti jiski tallaash thi
Tere aane se aayi phirse jhhomti bahaar, ho gaye jaise dewaney

kaha leke jaayegi manzil jo saath dosti ki humney
ab to tera dil hi hai e-dost!! bas mere thikhaaney.

--Luv
Priya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old
  (#109)
Rohin

16th October 2005, 07:46 AM

Hi Friends,

I am humbled by all the replies I have got on this thread. Special thanks to Pulkit and Priya... wonderful words dear buddy...

When i started this thread it was with the intention to try and pen down some beautifu moments of friendship and love... something which we tend to miss in our day to day lives.... I have just 3 stations remaining for this thread... maybe the end which i have planned for is not what many of you are expecting... please do let me know your thoughts.....

By the way i asked you all to keep a piece of paper in the beginning of the thread... did you keep it safely or not...????

Well the next two Stations are the most important stations of this journey.... before it comes to an end at the destination....

So before we go into it I want to ensure that all of you are here with me... and have realised something about friendship..... some truths about friendship.....

The paper contained list of all those qualities that you expected in your friend.... ask urslef now how many of those qualities do you have??? think hard... once you get the answer ... you know what i wanted to say....

Ronit - Sanjana - Samay - Roshni..... 4 friends one journey..

There are lot of things hidden in this novel from start to end... if you read it again and again you will find them... and the key to finding them is knowing ur heart....

I hope you do.....

Enjoy the rest of the journey.... It was a nice and different experience ...... Hope to see you all in my next journey... called
"You and I"

Take Care
Rohin

hi
Old
  (#110)
shayri12345

hi - 16th October 2005, 08:03 AM

HI Rohin. this is a beautiful post

maybe the end which i have planned for is not what many of you are expecting... please do let me know your thoughts.....

I would say that...we want to see what u want to write...hence we will just wait for those asap.........out thoughts will come on later

Priya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Station 22
Old
  (#111)
Rohin

Station 22 - 16th October 2005, 08:49 PM

Station 22

“Sanjana. This temple is very special to me. It is a place where I find peace. Whenever I wanna spend some time with myself I come here”

“Yes it’s a very peaceful place. I loved it”

“I wanted to share something special here with you”

“What?”

“My Life”

“Wow Ronit I Love You so much” Sanjana had a glow on her face and she hugged him tight.

“See the full moon above. Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Yes truly amazing”

“I consider friends as someone like this full moon”

“hmmm”

“Friends are like a Full moon on a lonely night”

“True”

“They are with you in your darkest hours”

“In my entire life. I am a very soft person at heart. I cannot see anybody in pain. In matters of the heart I am like a innocent kid. No one has ever before been able to understand me except Samay. He is my best friend and I am nothing without him. He is everything to me.”

Ronit took a deep breath and continued as Sanjana listened to him quietly.

“Today when I am sharing my life with you I am very happy but I am also very scared. I am not able to convince myself that this is not a dream but reality and that there is someone who loves me so much”

“Ronit you are an amazing person who would not fall in love with you?” Sanjana looked in his eyes.

“Sanjana what I am from outside is not what I am all the time. I have my highs and lows. I do have a lot of negatives.”

“Okay tell me one” Sanjana said seriously and looked in his eyes. Ronit also looked straight in her eyes.

“Well… Well….” Ronit was loosing his speech as he stard into her eyes

“Yeah go on tell me” Sanjana said to him. “I am listening”

“Well for starters…” Ronit again stammered.

“Tell me”

“I am not that good looking…”

“Well who said so?”

“Many”

“Did you see yourself from my eyes? You are the most handsome guy… so this reason is not good enough tell me some other valid reason”

“Well I am .. I am a drinker…”

“Me too…. So what’s the problem?”

“Well… Wel…”

“Ronit relax… do not try to find reasons which do not exist”

“hmmmm…..”

“I love you for what you are and would continue to love you and I love you the way you are and nothing is gonna change my feelings for you”

“Thanks” Ronit said and hugged Sanjana.

“Ronit for me you hold a very special place in my heart. You are the first person in my life with whom I have fallen in love. But ….”

“But what?”

“But Ronit I do not want this to be just a Love Relationship”

“Meaning”

“Well we are friends right”

“Yes and always would be”

“Thanks. I do not want our love to affect our friendship in anyway. We are friends first and love later. I want the two of us to be the best of friends and no matter what happens tomorrow we shall always remain good friends”
“Sanjana we are and we will always remain friends. Love cannot exist or last without friendship. One of the basis of true love is friendship and you are my true friend.”

“If tomorrow something happens to me… ”

Ronit stopped Sanjana from saying anything further. Sanjana had tears in her eyes.

“Sanjana don’t say that its an understood thing. No matter what we will love each other and will always remain happy. I am not a person who will cry over things. I believe that whatever few moments we have together are enough. I do not wanna loose these moments that I have with you today on something that might happen tomorrow. Let tomorrow come and we will face it no matter what”

“Thanks” Sanjana said to Ronit as Ronit wiped her tears.

“By the way your tears are very salty next time try and make them a bit sweet” Ronit said to Sanjana and Sanjana started to smile and hit Ronit on his chest.

“Yeah that’s better, so Sweet.” Ronit said to her.

“So My dear best buddy love, how does it feel to be in love”

“It feels great. I feel like I am on top of this world. The best part is my buddy is my love…..” Sanjana again laid her head on his shoulder as they watched the magic of the new moon cast a spell on everybody around.

“Come lets go now” Ronit said.

“Okay”

“Samay and Roshni would also be thinking where the hell we have gone” Sanjana and Ronit began to laugh.

“Ronit will you carry me down please” Sanjana looked towards Ronit very innocently

“Yeah Right” Ronit said and began to laugh.

“Can’t you even this for you love”

“I can do it Sanjana but you know if I pick you up I will not be very tired by the time I get down and seeing me so tired my buddy love may not like it. So I am sorry you would have to walk down with me” Both of them again started to laugh.

“Well that is also true so lets see who reaches first.” Sanjana said and pushed Ronit and started to run down the stairs.

Ronit followed “… be careful Sanjana. It is dangerous”

“Don’t be scared Ronit come quickly” Sanjana ran down the stairs.

Suddenly Ronit heard a loud scream.

“Sanjana are you fine…” Ronit’s heart beat stopped and he ran down shouting.

To be continued....

Station 23
Old
  (#112)
Rohin

Station 23 - 17th October 2005, 05:54 AM

Station 23

“So now tell me”

“Tell you what” Roshni behaved as if she did not know a thing. She started to laugh.

“Roshni”

“Samay”

“Roshni”

“Samay”

“Roshni”

“Samay I know my name is Roshni” She started to laugh again.

“Well you promised me you will tell me when we get to the car”

“I did not promise”

“Rossssssshhhhhhhhnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Samay started to scream.

“Okay Okay baba” Don’t shout I will tell you.

“Good so tell me now who told you my favourite things? Ronit did?”

“Nope. You did”

“I! What? When? How?”

Roshni could not stop laughing seeing Samay’s face

“Well you remember I came to your place last night”

“Yes”

“I saw your diary”

“You read my diary”

“Yes I did”

“Roshni you are not suppose to do that”

“Why?”

“It has lot of private stuff”

“So? Between friends there should not be any such secrets”

“Yes But….”

“But what?” Roshni said to Samay who looked very helpless. He kept driving the car.

“Well …”

“Samay what do you think of yourself?”

“Nothing”

“So why are you acting like this”

“Acting like what?”

“As if you don’t know”

“What?”

Roses for you
Thorns for me
Smile for you
Tears for me

”this is what your diary says. Why Samay. Are we all so distant that you can share your happiness but not your tears?”

“My pain is mine only mine. I am very selfish in this regards. I do not share it with anyone”

“That is what I am asking. Why?”

“There is no answer to this question”

“I have the answer. Because you do not think we are your friends. You treat us all like strangers”

“No there is nothing like that”

“Then what is it Samay”

“You won’t understand Roshni”

“Then make me understand Samay”

“I have gone through so much in life Roshni that I do not want that to get mingled in my present”

“That is why you keep filling up your diary with painful thoughts”

“We do not want a FAKE Samay do you understand that. We want the real Samay. We want to know you in all respects” Roshni shouted back at Samay.

“Roshni”

“Samay, everybody goes through good and bad times. Even I did. That does not mean that we hide things, at least, not from best friends. You know your problem. You think you are doing something great by spreading love and happiness and making everybody smile and keeping all pain and tears inside of you. But let me tell you, you are not. This is only making people around you sadder. Today maybe I do not mean a thing to you. But Ronit means a lot to you and you have hidden so much from him also. Imagine if he comes to know all that’s in you diary tomorrow. How would he feel? Wouldn’t he feel cheated?”

“I understand what you are saying Roshni but…”

“But what Samay”

“I feel scared to share my feelings and going through the same thing that I have gone through in the past”

“Samay friends are there to help you, to make you stronger. They are there for you whenever you need them. Ronit, Sanjana and I we are there for you and will always be there for you. But we are no antaryami. Unless you tell us what’s going on we would not be able to make out. We all love you so much and consider as our best buddies. Please it’s a humble request from me on behalf of all three of us. If we all hold even a tini-mini place in your heart please let us know the real Samay please let us share your pain and sorrows and not just your happiness”

“I will” Samay took a deep breath and Roshni smiled.

“By the way Roshni same goes for you too.” Samay looked at her and winked.

“Well I am open book Samay”

“Yeah right”

“You are the quietest”

“Well I am like that only. Silence does not always mean there is a storm inside. I am a content person. I have everything I ever wished for and I am really happy with life. I have a wonderful sister and truly amazing and wonderful friends in you two. What else can one ask for?”

“Love?”

“Well Love is not everything Samay. It’s not that I do not want a person who will love me like anything or I do not have a dream guy. But that is not everything to me. It will happen if it is meant to happen. But I am not running after it. Besides with a friend like you who needs a boyfriend. You took me out on such a wonderful date. Movie, a wonderful restaurant lovely food and now a long night drive” Roshni sat back on the front seat as she looked towards Samay.

“True”

“I mean that is what I would have done otherwise also if I had a boyfriend. Besides I would have shared everything with him. Like what I did the whole day blab… blab”

“True”

“Now stop acting like a boyfriend too. Generally when Boyfriends don’t wanna listen they do this” Roshni said and slapped Samay on his shoulder. “See with a friend like you who needs a boyfriend” Samay started to laugh and Roshni joined in.

Suddenly Roshni turned her head and her enlarged her eyes and then like something struck and she screamed loudly. There was the sound of tyres squeeking.

To Be Continued.....

Old
  (#113)
garima
Paagal Pathik

17th October 2005, 05:03 PM

Story is Bla...Bla hehehehehe sorry.. bahoot achhi hai.. as usual mai thodi confuse hoon.. so aapse baat karate waqt confusion ko door kar lungee...

aapki lallu

Old
  (#114)
Rohin

18th October 2005, 09:12 PM

Friends,

The journey has come to an end...I hope you all enjoyed the journey...

I enjoyed it immensly as during this journey I added many more friends...
Hope your journey was as wonderful as mine...

Like I always say I am open to your criticsm and your views...
Do let me know what you liked and disliked

The final destination is abt to come... So just relax and enjoy the end...

Not sure when we will meet again....
So until we meet again..

Good Bye
God Bless You

Ur Friend
Rohin Bhargava

Old
  (#115)
karthik

19th October 2005, 02:47 PM

hey rohin...
the story is wonderful...
and i'm waitin for the next part
take care

Karthik

Dekhna chahta hun..

I love my poetry…

Wrong Station
Old
  (#116)
Rohin

Wrong Station - 19th October 2005, 11:44 PM

Destination

Suddenly Ronit heard a loud scream.

“Sanjana are you fine…” Ronit’s heart beat stopped and he ran down shouting

“Sanjana are you fine”

“Ronit save me” Sanjana replied back.

Ronit ran down the wet steps as he shouted back at Sanjana “I am coming Sanjana”

“Ronit hurry up I can’t hold on longer” Sanjana cried back. She was really hurting.

“I am coming” Ronit was even tenser.

Finally he reached where Sanjana was and saw that she was hanging by a stone next to the cliff on the right of the steps. He was stunned and was breathing heavily. He was wondering what to do. As there was no way he could go down the side of the cliff to give her a hand. It was a very awkward stone and if he missed a step he would too slide down.

He tried to find somebody, but no one was around and he could not afford to go and get someone.

He looked at Sanjana. She was hanging and crying. She had been bruised. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Ronit was also loosing patience. He then mustered courage and began to slowly go down the stone. He tried to hold on as much as he could to the edge, But Sanjana was too far.

He moved slowly. He slipped a bit then by luck just got stuck on the stone. He moved further. Sanjana also tried to pull herself up. But being hanging from the stone for a while she was loosing her grip and her hands were sweating. Ronit extended his hand. Sanjana also tried extending it towards him.

Finally Ronit made it to her. He held his hand and tried to pull her up. Sanjana also desperately tried to cling on it.

“Come on…. Sanjana… you can do it”

“Ronit don’t let go of me. I don’t wanna die”

“Don’t worry Sanjana I am here. Pull yourself harder”

“AAAAAAAAAAA”

“Sanjana”

“Ronit”

“I am slipping”

“Ronit no”

“Sanjana I am slipping….”

They both looked into each others eye. There was fear and their hopes were beginning to fade away.

“Come on one last try” Ronit said and gave it his best.

“Ronit let go of me” Sanjana said with tears in her eyes “I do not want anything to happen to you”

“No Sanjana I can’t. I can’t let go of my life.” The stress was showing on Ronit’s face.

Ronit pulled and pulled hard. But to vain he slipped further and he did not let go of Sanjana’s hand. He looked one final time in her eyes. He was calm now. No expression on his face. Seeing his face Sanjana also stopped crying just starred into his eyes. Ronit was slipping. Sanjana could feel it. They kept looking into each others eye as the two fell down the deep cliff and their bodies fell on the rocks below.

There was loud thunder and lightning and it began to rain.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suddenly Roshni turned her head and her enlarged her eyes and then like something struck and she screamed loudly. There was the sound of tyres squeaking.

As Samay turned around to see in the front he saw a small girl crossing the road. He was stuck and did not know what to do. He turned the steering wheel towards the left and as soon as he did that a Huge Truck was coming in towards them.

Samay had no time to react. He tried to reverse but it was too late. It was coming at full speed.

“Samay” Roshni cried.

“Roshni”

There was huge bang and their car was sent topsy-turvy into a number of spins in the air and then onto the road. The Truck came to a grinding halt.

The car had been smashed all over. All glasses broken. Parts of car had been seeing flying around.

Everybody on the road was stunned to see what they had just witnessed. They all stood for some time and just watched the car in amazement still trying to come to grips with what had happened.

Suddenly, there was movement near the car. There was a hand which could be seen trying to push out of the car. It was all black and bruised.

A motorcyclist riding by saw the movement and rushed into to see. He saw inside and then called others for help.

Everybody near the spot rushed in. They all then tried turning the car over. With lot of effort they were able to do so and finally they could see the two of them, breathing heavily. Their bodies were completely soaked in blood but it seemed they were still alive. They slowly pulled them out.

Then everybody took them to the truck and rushed them to the hospital. A Policeman soon arrived and led them through the city traffic.

It was late night yet the traffic had not died down. But having the policeman they were able to manage their way through the traffic. Finally they reached the hospital.

The ward boys arrived with stretchers. Samay and Roshni were placed onto the stretcher and rushed to the hospital.

Doctors and nurses gathered around them and after a close look decided to take them to the operation theatre.

Samay’s eyes were half open and so were Roshni’s they just could see a faint glimpse of each other before their eyes closed and they were rushed into the operation theatre.

After long hours inside the doctors came out with sad faces. They had been unable to save them.

The two lay next to each other inside the operation theatre.

Dead End.

Old
  (#117)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

20th October 2005, 12:27 AM

bhaiiiiii

wht the hell???!!!!??!!!!! yeh kya hogaya???? NOOOO...u killed ronit...my fav character....and the rest too....why????? awwwwwww.......u had ME hanging off the edge of the cliff in this chapter...i simply loved it...but...so sad! why??????? oh no....

instead of tht gila...i will say this...beautiful story...get it published...and i loved reading it...but it finished too soon....please start another one...

OH MY GOD! U KILLED RONIT!

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#118)
karthik

20th October 2005, 08:09 PM

well...happy endin from your prospective...
hmm...its wonderful...and u made me cry today...
its jus a wonderful novel...
well....i thought u would giv a mesg or two at the end...i mean...
normally u do....but this time u dint...
add some thin ...at the end...to make the readers agree with ur point tht its a happy endin...if i'm nt wrong...
coz u often say
all love stories hav a happy endin....its jus the way u look at it
start a nother one quickly...okk
take care bhai

Karthik

Dekhna chahta hun..

I love my poetry…

Old
  (#119)
Rohin

21st October 2005, 07:52 AM

GOL.... GOL .... GOL....

Old
  (#120)
Rohin

21st October 2005, 07:54 AM

I can't stop laughing...

Yaar at least you all should read the next post and then my closing comments tomorrow....

Take Care

I am still laughing

Rohin