Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Shayri > Humourous Shayri

Sardar aur TV
Old
  (#1)
tauqeed_khan
tauqeed_khan is on a distinguished road

Talking Sardar aur TV - 23rd September 2004, 04:04 PM

Ek Sardar Electronics Ki Shop par jaata hai kuchh der dekhne ke baad shopkeeper se kahta hai bhai sahab "Woh TV kitne ka hai"
Shopkeeper : Mein Sardar ko TV nahi Bechta

sardar ko gussa aaj jaata hai wo ghar ja kar pagdi utaar kar aata hai aur phir shopkeeper se kahta hai "Woh TV kitne ka hai"

sardar phir ghar jaata hai aur apne hair bikhra kar aata hai
aur phir shopkeeper se kahta hai "Woh TV kitne ka hai"

sardar phir ghar jaata hai aur clean shave ho kar aata hai
aur phir shopkeeper se kahta hai "Woh TV kitne ka hai"
sardar : yaar tu mujhe pahchan kaise leta hai
shopkeeper : Kyonki Sardar ji Woh TV Nahin Microwave Ovan Hai

Aye Mere Mahe Kamil Phir Ashkar Ho Ja
Ukta Gayi Tabiyat Taron Ki Roshni Se

SMS me on 9837005831

Old
  (#2)
pinyk27
pinyk27 is on a distinguished road

23rd September 2004, 04:44 PM

are tauqeed....

kuch naya likho yar.... ye to bahot purana hai....

par sahi bat hai ki jitni bar suno, hasi to aati hi hai...

sweet pink

hi
Old
  (#3)
akant
akant is a splendid one to beholdakant is a splendid one to beholdakant is a splendid one to beholdakant is a splendid one to beholdakant is a splendid one to beholdakant is a splendid one to beholdakant is a splendid one to behold

hi - 28th September 2004, 11:44 AM

ha ha ha.... yaar bahut maja aaya..

Akant...

आहट सी कोइ आये तो समझ लेना कि तुम हो...
AahaT si koi aaye to samajh lena ki tum ho...

Old
  (#4)
astha
not a shayar
astha is a jewel in the roughastha is a jewel in the roughastha is a jewel in the rough

28th September 2004, 02:43 PM

few more sardar jokes...though ther r v.common 1's ..but still sound funny,hope u like them..

ONE FINE DAY A GIRL PROPOSED TO A SARDAR AND SARDAR DENIED SIMPLY SAYING > > THAT

IN OUR FAMILY,WE MARRY ONLY OUR RELATIVES MY MOM MARRIED MY DAD, MY > > BROTHER

MARRIED MY BHABHI , MY UNCLE MARRIED MY AUNT AND SO ON. SO PLEASE > > EXCUSE ME !!!!!
=====================

"Help.... the Titanic is going to be drowned...." Everybody in the ship is > > shouting, crying, running or

praying to God... > > Just then a Italian asks the nearby Sardarji in the ship. > > > > Italian : How far is land,

from here ? > > Sardarji : Two miles . > > Italian : Only two miles, Then why are these fools making noise. I

have > got > > the experience of swimming even more. The Italian jumps off the ship into > > the sea and

comes up to the layer to ask something again. > > Italian : Just tell me which side, is land two miles from

here ? > > Sardarji : Downwards ....
=====================

Sardarjee to Sunita: "I want to marry you" > > Sunita: "But I am one year elder to you." > > Sardarjee: "No

Problem, then I will marry you next year." > >
=====================

Q Why does sardarji brings binoculars in his own marriage? > > A To see his far relatives. > >
=====================

Two Sardars went into a pub and after ordering two beers took some > > sandwiches out of their pockets and

started to eat them. > > "You can't eat your own sandwiches in here," complained the pub-owner. So > > the

two sardars swapped (exchanged) their sandwiches. > > > >
=====================

Once upon a time, a Sardarji saw a boy who wore his cap in the back > > direction. This event really

harassed the social nature of sardarji and > then > > he also decided to wear his pagari in the backward

direction . > > While he was on his way to his office another Sardar saw him and asked > > "Sardarji aa rahe

ho ke jaa rahe ho" > >
=====================

A sardar was very fond of sensational and detective novels, but he always > > started reading from the

middle. > > A friend of his asked why he did so?" > > It'z doubly interesting", said the Sardar. "TO start from

the middle keeps > > one curious not only about its conclusion but also about its beginning > >
=====================

Once a Sardarji was going to his office. On the way he slipped on a banana > > peel and was badly hurt.

Next day , on his > > way to the office, he noticed a banana peel and exclaimed " sala aaj bhi > > phisalna

hoga". > > > > Later after two days, he noticed two banana peels and exclaimed" ari sala, > > aaj to choice

hai"!!!!!! > >
====================

A Sardar died and went to heaven. When he got to the pearly gate Saint > Peter > > told him that new rules

were in effect due to the advances in education on > > earth. In order to gain admittance a prospective

heavenly soul must answer > > two questions: > > 1. Name two days of the week that begin with "T". > > 2.

How many seconds are there in a year? > > The Sardar thought for a few minutes and answered... > > 1. The

two days of the week that begin with "T" are Today and Tomorrow. > > 2. There are 12 seconds in a year. >

> > > Saint Peter said, "OK, I'll buy the Today and Tomorrow, even though it's > not > > the answer I

expected, so your answer is correct. But how did you get only > > 12 seconds in a year?" > > The Sardar

replied, "Well, January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, etc...." > > Saint Peter lets him in without another

word. > >