Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

What do You Think
Old
  (#1)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

What do You Think - 17th December 2012, 11:09 PM

Bhaio, Dosto Behno Buzurgo........ I could't decide where to post this thread...wanted to discuss this with everyone regarding few question in my mind...it is related to poetry....

Dar asal kuch roz pahlay I happen to see the movie "Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Jee" and the type of poetry shown in that movie made me both cringe and then think.... is it accptable to do poetry in Hinglish(Hindi & English words combined) even though it was very hilarious to watch but the seriousness of the scenes made me think.......

Aaap log is baaray mayn kya sochtay hayn... kya yay ootpataang cheez dikhaayee gayee haye ya seriously aysa reality mayn bhi hota haye? What do you think........

Old
  (#2)
@ahna@
@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about

18th December 2012, 05:46 PM

poetry me naye naye experiment to karte hain sab log... ye bhi isis tarah ka ek experiment hi hai........ maza aata h padhne me ye

Old
  (#3)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

18th December 2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ahna@ View Post
poetry me naye naye experiment to karte hain sab log... ye bhi isis tarah ka ek experiment hi hai........ maza aata h padhne me ye
Thanks for relpying behna.... haan sahee kahaa experiment kartay tou hayn aur waqaee mazaa bhee aataa haye laykin jo seriousness depict kee gayee the movie mayn... I believe it is faar from reality..... may be mazaahiya shayree mayn that will be somewhat okay but not in serious poetry like movie shows......

Old
  (#4)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

18th December 2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Thanks for relpying behna.... haan sahee kahaa experiment kartay tou hayn aur waqaee mazaa bhee aataa haye laykin jo seriousness depict kee gayee the movie mayn... I believe it is faar from reality..... may be mazaahiya shayree mayn that will be somewhat okay but not in serious poetry like movie shows......
will u please share that poetry
  Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu  
Old
  (#5)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

18th December 2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janumanu View Post
Surely bhaee...is waqt ghar say door hoon phone say logged in hoon.......apki islaah ka reply bhi InshaAllah ghar pahunch kay doongaa ..... for now I' ll say thank you regarding that advice.....

Duagoh
Ahmad

Old
  (#6)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

19th December 2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janumanu View Post
Fikr bhaee I will post that poetry but I got something better than that.... the link to the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqeDSeQfyY

it'll explain it betterI guess.....