Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > SMS Shayri > Mazaakiya SMS Shayri

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Funny Sardar and bihari joke....
Old
  (#1)
itschahat
itschahat has a spectacular aura aboutitschahat has a spectacular aura aboutitschahat has a spectacular aura about

Funny Sardar and bihari joke.... - 20th September 2007, 12:54 PM

A Bihari was waiting for his bus at the bus stop. Finally the bus arrives and he gets in.

The bus was fully loaded with Sardarjis. One Sardarji orders Bihari to tell a joke. Now, the Bihari thinks he’s in big trouble because he knows only Sardar jokes!

Bus stop

After thinking for some time he decides to substitute all references to ‘Sardars’ in his joke with ‘Biharis’. He starts the jokes with,

There was once a Bihari and suddenly he gets a major blow on his back from one of the sardarjis who shouts,

Kyon be! Sab sardar mar gaye hai kya?

----------
- Chahat

Have you checked out these friendship sms text today?:
http://www.SMSFunOnline.com

sARDAR IN A CIRCUS
Old
  (#2)
Mohit Garg

Angry sARDAR IN A CIRCUS - 24th September 2007, 04:26 PM

a LADY WAS KISSING A LION INSIDE THE CAGEIN A CIRCUS. RING MASTER ASKED " CAN ANY 1 DO IT? sARDAR: I CAN DO IT FIRSTLY REMOVE THE LION FROM THE CAGE.

hehehehe
Old
  (#3)
aapki_anamika
aapki_anamika has a spectacular aura aboutaapki_anamika has a spectacular aura aboutaapki_anamika has a spectacular aura about

Wink hehehehe - 25th September 2007, 01:40 PM

nice joke chahat...

@~~**AapKi aNAmIkA**~~@

Old
  (#4)
shanee
shanee is on a distinguished road

30th December 2007, 01:52 AM

Really great jokes

Last edited by Mayank; 5th March 2008 at 06:04 PM..

Old
  (#5)
arju_arj

30th December 2007, 11:18 AM

good jokes

Old
  (#6)
JECK_SPARROW

Talking 15th March 2008, 12:04 PM

Ek sardar BLOOD K bare mein book padh raha tha.

Wife ne poocha aaj ye kyun padh rahay ho?

Sardar:
Mujhe doctor ne kaha hai kal mera blood test hai

Old
  (#7)
Prashant crazy
Prashant crazy is on a distinguished road

17th March 2008, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JECK_SPARROW View Post
Ek sardar BLOOD K bare mein book padh raha tha.

Wife ne poocha aaj ye kyun padh rahay ho?

Sardar:
Mujhe doctor ne kaha hai kal mera blood test hai
kyo mr. jeck sparrow aur koun koun se test baki hai .ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h

Old
  (#8)
monu076mirza
monu076
monu076mirza is on a distinguished road

14th November 2009, 03:32 PM

jo aansu na hote aankho me to aankhein itni khubsurat na hoti jo dard na hota dil me to khushi ki koi qeemat nahi hoti jo bewafai na ki hoti waqt ne to wafa ki kabhi chahat na hoti agar sochne se hojati mohobbat ki muradein to DUA ki kabhi Zarurat na hoti
  Send a message via Yahoo to monu076mirza Send a message via MSN to monu076mirza  
Old
  (#9)
neelkamalpandey
Thomas
neelkamalpandey is on a distinguished road

5th December 2009, 05:23 PM

Really good shayari did you write yourself

Good Moral...............
Old
  (#10)
Baqtiar
Loquacious Adonis
Baqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to allBaqtiar is a name known to all

Good Moral............... - 6th January 2010, 01:39 PM

Dear All,

We all love Sardar jokes. But do you know that Sikhs are one of the hardest working prosperous and diversified communities in the world.

My friend told me about the following incident which I wish to share with you. It has had a deep impact on my thinking.

During last vacation, his few friends came to Delhi. They rented a taxi for local sight-seeing. The driver was an old Sardar and boys being boys, these pals began cracking Sardarji jokes, just to tease the old man. But to their surprise, the fellow remained unperturbed.

At the end of the sight-seeing, they paid the cab hire-charges. The Sardar returned the change, but he gave each one of them one rupee extra and said, ''Son, since morning you have been telling Sardarji jokes.. I listened to them all and let me tell you, some of them were in bad taste. Still, I don't mind coz I know that you are young blood and are yet to see the world.

But I have one request. I am giving you one rupee each. Give it to the first Sardar beggar that you come across in this or any other city.'

My friend continued,* ' That one rupee coin is still with me. I couldn't find a single Sardar begging anywhere.'

MORAL:
The secret behind their universal success is their willingness to do any job with utmost dedication and pride. A Sardar will drive a truck or set up a roadside garage or a dhaba, put a fruit juice stall, take up small time carpentry, but he will never beg on the streets.

Old
  (#11)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th February 2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
Dear All,

We all love Sardar jokes. But do you know that Sikhs are one of the hardest working prosperous and diversified communities in the world.

My friend told me about the following incident which I wish to share with you. It has had a deep impact on my thinking.

During last vacation, his few friends came to Delhi. They rented a taxi for local sight-seeing. The driver was an old Sardar and boys being boys, these pals began cracking Sardarji jokes, just to tease the old man. But to their surprise, the fellow remained unperturbed.

At the end of the sight-seeing, they paid the cab hire-charges. The Sardar returned the change, but he gave each one of them one rupee extra and said, ''Son, since morning you have been telling Sardarji jokes.. I listened to them all and let me tell you, some of them were in bad taste. Still, I don't mind coz I know that you are young blood and are yet to see the world.

But I have one request. I am giving you one rupee each. Give it to the first Sardar beggar that you come across in this or any other city.'

My friend continued,* ' That one rupee coin is still with me. I couldn't find a single Sardar begging anywhere.'

MORAL:
The secret behind their universal success is their willingness to do any job with utmost dedication and pride. A Sardar will drive a truck or set up a roadside garage or a dhaba, put a fruit juice stall, take up small time carpentry, but he will never beg on the streets.

bas etna kahna chauNgi maiN:

"PunjabiyaN di shaaN vakhri"

"Aan PUNJABI hai ki apni shaaN punjabi hai,
zulm nu modan wali har kirpaaN punjabi hai"

Thanks BAQS..........thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#12)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Thumbs up 5th February 2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baqtiar View Post
Dear All,

MORAL:

bas etna kahna chauNgi maiN:

"PunjabiyaN di shaaN vakhri"

"Roti haq di khaiye ji,
chahe boot polisha kariye"

Thanks BAQS..........thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: