Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Introduction Forum

Old
  (#121)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

10th July 2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneeta View Post
thanks zidd sahab aap ke questions ke liya
+1 and -1 are not the same numbers..

aur i am getting into father mode...bacho ko kuch nahi kahna chiaye.
chahe jo ho jaaye...sab nadani hai...hahahaah...

(baccho ki nahi , apni..i meant

Old
  (#122)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

10th July 2014, 09:44 PM

Sambar tou hamara bhi favourite hai..... but will wait for Bro in law's reply to the list........

Few more questions......

1. Have You come across an annoying personality duri g your career.... and yet have to go through good amount of time with them? What will be your advice to others regarding dealing with narcissists and such types?
2. Do you like comics? What would be your favourite character?
3. Is it true that a duck's quack has no echo?( no googling allowed)

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#123)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 10th July 2014, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidd View Post
+1 and -1 are not the same numbers..

aur i am getting into father mode...bacho ko kuch nahi kahna chiaye.
chahe jo ho jaaye...sab nadani hai...hahahaah...

(baccho ki nahi , apni..i meant
zidd sahab aap ka -1 ka sqaure root hai na ki 1...i anwsered for square root of 1 well aap ka jawab hai infinity

aap father mode mein kam bachcha mode zyada rahete hain

Kaash k khamoshi bhi ek zabaaN hoti
Main dekta rehta unhe aur haal-e-dil bayaaN hota
Ananthpak
  Send a message via Yahoo to Praneeta Send a message via Skype™ to Praneeta 
Old
  (#124)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~
Praneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comPraneeta is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Love 10th July 2014, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Sambar tou hamara bhi favourite hai..... but will wait for Bro in law's reply to the list........

Few more questions......

1. Have You come across an annoying personality duri g your career.... and yet have to go through good amount of time with them? What will be your advice to others regarding dealing with narcissists and such types?

yes of course...well I focus on my goals and that way dont let anyone stop me from achieving those. this way that annoying personality becomes meaningless to me

Yup Hagar the Horrible

3. Is it true that a duck's quack has no echo?

I think it has an echo that's why its quack quack see I didn 't google( no googling allowed)
thanks bhai I am enjoying answering your questions

Ananthpak
Old
  (#125)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

10th July 2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
zidd sahab aap ka -1 ka sqaure root hai na ki 1...i anwsered for square root of 1 well aap ka jawab hai infinity

aap father mode mein kam bachcha mode zyada rahete hain
jawaab to sahi hai...but is it posible? can infinity take place of a real number?
or though right , is infinity is an illusion? whats ur opinion?

as far as ur second observation- i guess u are correct.
hum baccho ko nahi bahla rahe ..vo hame bahla rahe hai.
jaise shayad jab apne ghar me guest aate hai ..to shahyad unke bahane hum bhi festive khanaa khaa lete hai..agar wo guest nahi aate to to wahi daal, chawal, roti sabzi...matlab hamare guest ne hame khilaya...humne unhe koi has lunch nahi karwaya.

baccho me bhagwan basta hai...we cant do nothing. we do not have any right of so called disciplining them.thats like trying to discipline god.

a child is the father of the man is not said in vain.

but just explain the infinity to me
what u said carries a deep thought.

deep regards.

Last edited by zidd; 10th July 2014 at 10:50 PM..

Old
  (#126)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 10th July 2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidd View Post
jawaab to sahi hai...but is it posible? can infinity take place of a real number?
or though right , is infinity is an illusion? whats ur opinion?

as far as ur second observation- i guess u are correct.
hum baccho ko nahi bahla rahe ..vo hame bahla rahe hai.
jaise shayad jab apne ghar me guest aate hai ..to shahyad unke bahane hum bhi festive khanaa khaa lete hai..agar wo guest nahi aate to to wahi daal, chawal, roti sabzi...matlab hamare guest ne hame khilaya...humne unhe koi has lunch nahi karwaya.

baccho me bhagwan basta hai...we cant do nothing. we do not have any right of so called disciplining them.thats like trying to discipline god.

a child is the father of the man is not said in vain.

but just explain the infinity to me
what u said carries a deep thought.

deep regards.
yup infinity is an illusion...imaginary number

bachcho mein bhagwan basta hai - agreed
jab hum bachcho ko janam de sakte hai to unhe discipline kyun nahi kar sakte? itna haq to bhagwan bhi hume dega i think

Ananthpak
Old
  (#127)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

10th July 2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
thanks bhai I am enjoying answering your questions
You Are Welcome Sis, and I am enjoying both of yous' replies as well!!

Now 1 question serious....
Can You describe the moment when u held ur baby for the first time? And before that when u saw for the first time?

2. What would be your ideal week-end?

3. Do you think arguments between a couple to an extent are a good thing? And are they a sign of a healthy/true relationship?
4. What do you think of this:
Give a man a beer, he'll drink for the day. Teach a man to brew he'll be drunk for the rest of his lifetime.
5. Which one is true....
1. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
2.Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beerholder!!

( think deep before you answer the last one...

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#128)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~
ananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud of

10th July 2014, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Aadaab Pari Sis and Anant Jee,
Thank You for your detailed answers........ both to me and other friends as well!!
Here is my fresh list:
1. Aap nay kabhie vyangya ki kavita likhkhi hai.....ya koshish kee hai?
2. Aap ki nazar mayn bachchaon ko discipline kerna kitna zaroori hai, especially by mum and dad....
a. Especially when they are throwing tantrums in public(in other words blackmakling u)
b. Is an occasional smack on the bum ok?
3. Whats your mutual favourite dish? And what is/are your favourite dish/dishes cooked by your partner?
4. Anant Jee ... have you ever been on an outing/picnic with frie ds and got into a tricky situation... esæecially in your teenage years?
5. During your school days... what was you favourite subject and why?
Will be back soon inshaAllah with a new set pretty soon!!
1. Aap nay kabhie vyangya ki kavita likhkhi hai.....ya koshish kee hai?
Ji maine ek aad baar likhi hai aur ek SDC par bhi hai .
http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74150

2. Aap ki nazar mayn bachchaon ko discipline kerna kitna zaroori hai, especially by mum and dad....
Anushashan bachchaon ko sikhana utna hi zaruri hai jitna aur baki aadatein aap sikhate ho but uski kuch seemaayein honi chahiye ...wo unpar thopaa na jaaye balki unhe anushashan khud apnane ki liye prothsahit kiya jana chahiye.

a. Especially when they are throwing tantrums in public(in other words blackmakling u)
There is a certain age for everything .They are kids after all n will do that but once they are disciplined i dont think they would behave in such an unruly manner.

b. Is an occasional smack on the bum ok?
Its best to avoid it while its avoidable.

3. Whats your mutual favourite dish? And what is/are your favourite dish/dishes cooked by your partner?
We like sambhar n vaangi baath(brinjal rice) .She cooks the best of all dishes but i like vaangi baath the best.

4. Anant Jee ... have you ever been on an outing/picnic with frie ds and got into a tricky situation... esæecially in your teenage years?
YUP....but it wasnt a tricky situation but a funny one.We classmates went on a picnic with everything nicely packed n all.As soon as we went for cooking realised we didnt bring match sticks with us and there was nobody around there to borrow.

5. During your school days... what was you favourite subject and why?
I used to love biology,chemistry and history coz i always used to score good in them.
Thanks for all your questions.

Mohabbat ke ye silsile na the
Jab tak tum hum mile na the

*pari*

Last edited by ananthpak; 10th July 2014 at 11:35 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to ananthpak  
Old
  (#129)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 10th July 2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
You Are Welcome Sis, and I am enjoying both of yous' replies as well!!

Now 1 question serious....
Can You describe the moment when u held ur baby for the first time? And before that when u saw for the first time?

this can not be expressed in words...tears just flow whenever I think back of that moment...think this will always happen

2. What would be your ideal week-end?

a weekend spent with family without touching any work from work...hard for teachers to do so

3. Do you think arguments between a couple to an extent are a good thing? And are they a sign of a healthy/true relationship?

its just not possible that 2 people think the same all time. in that case objections and disagreements are bound to happen. disagreements can lead to arguments which are good as they indicate that people feel free to voice out their objections to their loved ones and i think that is how a relationship should be...feel free to share your thoughts with each other

4. What do you think of this:
Give a man a beer, he'll drink for the day. Teach a man to brew he'll be drunk for the rest of his lifetime.

thats true but I prefer... give a man fish you feed him for a day. show him how to fish you feed him for life

5. Which one is true....
1. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
2.Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beerholder!!

both are true depending on situation but I would rather #1 be true because #2 its not the eyes but the beer that sees the beauty.

( think deep before you answer the last one...
aap ke jawab hazir hai........

Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 10th July 2014 at 11:29 PM..
Old
  (#130)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~
ananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud ofananthpak has much to be proud of

10th July 2014, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Few more questions......

Yes i have been through such persons in my career .The best advice would be tit for tat.If they act smart u act smarter.

Yes ....chacha choudhary...nagraj

Ill do an echo test n let u know

thanks for all your questions.

*pari*
Old
  (#131)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii
Harash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud of

12th July 2014, 08:59 AM

ananthpak ji Our Praneeta Kumar ji.........ham manch par saath-saath ...shayad 2 ya 3 saal se...... aapne mujh se baad meiN join kiya......phir bhi aapki Guftagu se aisa mehsoos hota hai ke aap jaise bahut arse se yahaaN vichran kar rahe haiN .........kitne acche acche mitroN ki mandli hai aapki yahaN....par maiN itna soubhagya-shaali nahiN raha.....khaas kar zainy ji ne bahut bahut puraane members ko yahaaN waapis jodne ki koshish bhi kii hai....

Mera ek zehneeiye swaal ye hai aapse ki....internet ki duniyaaN meiN shayri our GhazloN ke shayad hazaroN manch haiN .....lekin aap is manch par hi ruke...kya aapne kisi our manch par bhi kabhi apna lekhan diya is se pehle ?....aapne kis tarah isi manch ko tarzeeH dii ?...koii to wazeh hogii.

Lekhan meiN kabhi aapko kisi ki eershya ka saamna karna padaa?

Kya aisa tha jisne aapko kalam uthaane par mazboor kiya?

Shukriyaa !!

Regards

Harash Mahajan
  Send a message via Yahoo to Harash Mahajan Send a message via MSN to Harash Mahajan  
Old
  (#132)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harash Mahajan View Post
ananthpak ji Our Praneeta Kumar ji.........ham manch par saath-saath ...shayad 2 ya 3 saal se...... aapne mujh se baad meiN join kiya......phir bhi aapki Guftagu se aisa mehsoos hota hai ke aap jaise bahut arse se yahaaN vichran kar rahe haiN .........kitne acche acche mitroN ki mandli hai aapki yahaN....par maiN itna soubhagya-shaali nahiN raha.....khaas kar zainy ji ne bahut bahut puraane members ko yahaaN waapis jodne ki koshish bhi kii hai....

Mera ek zehneeiye swaal ye hai aapse ki....internet ki duniyaaN meiN shayri our GhazloN ke shayad hazaroN manch haiN .....lekin aap is manch par hi ruke...kya aapne kisi our manch par bhi kabhi apna lekhan diya is se pehle ?

bas apne fb account par share kiya hai kabhi kabhi. lekin kuch aur sites par meri poetries post huye hain...kisi ne copy paste kiya hai

....aapne kis tarah isi manch ko tarzeeH dii ?...koii to wazeh hogii.

yahoo search ke through main is site par aayi. membership register karne ke baad kuch posts share karne ke baad aysi koi zarurat hi nahi hui ki koi aur site par jaya jaye. aur phir ek hi site ka member hone se time mil jata hai uss account ko achche se maintain karna.

jee nahi

bas kuch life experiences aur kuch imagination ki wajah se likh rahi hun

Shukriyaa !!

Regards

Harash Mahajan
Namaste Harash ji

paheli baar aap se interaction ho rahi hai. khushi hui ki aap is interview mein aaye. ab aap bhi un mitron ki mandli mein shaamil hain

Ananthpak
Old
  (#133)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@zneen View Post
Ek saal me tune ye sab sawaal nahin ki? kya kar rahi thi sirf jawaab derahi thi kya
i did ask na but if you had asked before me I would have been an audience only to his answers. though the answers he gave to me are same as yours but baat kuch alag hoti na mere aur tere punchne mein

Ananthpak
Old
  (#134)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:

Bilkul pari ke opposite wo to shaitaan ki khala thi bachpan mein

hmmm...opposite hain thats why we are compatible

hmmm.........

11-12 saal ki age me first crush itna late

kyun inhe bigaadne mein tuli hui ho?

Kya jiju ek bar to fight karna tha Pari par impression achcha padta thodi aur impress hojati ....on a second thought rehne do Paro ke gubbare me hawa aur bhar jaati

sach mein kuch zyada hi impress ho jati mein aur expect karti ki kabhi mere presence mein ho street fight gubbare hawa se bharte kya phut hi jate

Lagta hai ye tactics aap par bhi aazmaati hai

inke liye romance hi kaafi hai koi aur tactics ki zarurat nahi

PS:- Sorry for rplyng so late kuch logon ki wajahse mood off hogaya tha abhi on hua hai to wapas agai
yaar tu apne mood ka remote apne paas hi rakh ye kya koi bhi on off kar jaye... dont let anyone influence your happiness coz you are responsible for your own happiness

Ananthpak
Old
  (#135)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
72 hrs ka SUFFER karke Paro jaisi humsafar mil gai jiju it's worth it

@Paro: Its impressive the way to supported your love all through these ordeals
thats what love is all about

Ananthpak
Old
  (#136)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
DEKH AGAI HOSH MEIN
tu hosh aur josh dono mein aayi aaj welcome back

Ananthpak
Old
  (#137)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 12:51 PM

Quote:
had hogai -1 ka square root jaankar kya karega?
lagta hai part time maths tutoring kar rahe hain

Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 12th July 2014 at 12:57 PM..
Old
  (#138)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~

12th July 2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harash Mahajan View Post

Mera ek zehneeiye swaal ye hai aapse ki....internet ki duniyaaN meiN shayri our GhazloN ke shayad hazaroN manch haiN .....lekin aap is manch par hi ruke...kya aapne kisi our manch par bhi kabhi apna lekhan diya is se pehle ?....aapne kis tarah isi manch ko tarzeeH dii ?...koii to wazeh hogii.

Shukriyaa !!

Regards

Harash Mahajan

Namaskaar

Bohat bohat dhanyawaad aap ka Harash Mahajan ji ki aap ne hum dono k saakshtkaar main upasthith hokar apna bahumoolya samay hume pradaan kiya.

aap k prashnoo k uttaar is prakaar se hain .

internet ki duniyaaN meiN shayri our GhazloN ke shayad hazaroN manch haiN .....lekin aap is manch par hi ruke

Ek din google search k dwara mujhe is manch ka pata laga to main ne register kiya aur yahan apni posts par kaafi aacha response milne laga tat paschaat kisi aur manch ki zarurat nahi padi aur keh lijiye ise bhaagya ki isi manch se humdono ek dusre k jeevan saathi bane.

kya aapne kisi our manch par bhi kabhi apna lekhan diya is se pehle ?....aapne kis tarah isi manch ko tarzeeH dii ?...koii to wazeh hogii.

Ji main ne shayri ya kavita likhna aur share karna sabse pehle facebook par shuru kiya.Wahan serious shayri ya kavita bohat kam dost padhte samajhte aur protsahit karte the isiliye meri aaisi manch ki khoj jahan ki soch poori shayri ko parakhne par tiki ho mujhe SDC tak le aayi aur tabhi se ye silsila shuru ho gaya.

abhi tak to nahi

Main ne mool roop se lekhan apni anubhavo aur bhaavnaon ko sabdh pradaan karne k liye prarambh kiya .

aap k prashno ka punah dhanyawaad.

*pari*
Your love amazed me dude
Old
  (#139)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Your love amazed me dude - 12th July 2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthpak View Post
20 khoobiyan are ye to bahot kam hain meri Pari mein to anginat khoobiyaan hain kahan se shuru karun samajh nahin araha

sach main samajh nahi aa raha kahan se shuru karu batana ....the best quality that we both have is the“ thought process “ hum dono literally ek jaise aur ek hi waqt par sochte hain...har din aaise kai misaal hoti hain jab hum dono ek hi baat sochte aur bolte hain.For example ek waaqya batana chah hunga jab garmi bohat thi aur dopahar ki chai ka waqt tha...hum dono alag kuch kaam kar rahe the ...tabhi main ne soocha kaam khatam hote hi main pari se bolunga aaj sharbat banane chai k bajai ...sirf socha ...kaam khatam kar k kitchen ki taraf dekhta hun to wo sharbat bana rahi thi...aaise kisse lag bhag har roz hote hain.

chalye ab zainy ji k sawal k mutabiq mujhe point wise khoobiyan ginani hai .to peshe kidmat hai tavajju chahunga.

1.LOVE/ISHQ/PYAAR- hum dono k bheech kamaal ka attachment hai bhagwaan kare kisi k nazar na lage.

2.COMMITMENT/VACHANBHADATTA-har relationship main dikatte aate hain humari main bhi aayi thi..but ek baar commitment kar di to kar di.

3.CONFIDENCE/DRIDH VISHWAAS- Pari main kamaal ka confidence hai wo kabhi haar nahi manti chahe jo bhi situation ho.

4.CONSISTENCY/SAAMANJAISYA-pari consistent hain har kaam main.

5.ORDERLINESS/SUVYAVASTA-Pari is cheez par bohat particular hai.

6.CREATIVITY/RACHNATAMKTA-Pari bohat creative hain...wo har kaam ko bha khoobi anjaam deti hai chahe wo school ka kaam ho ya ghar ka.

7.SENSE OF HUMOUR/MAAZAKIYA -is khoobi se to aap sab bhi waakif hain.

8.PRUDENCE/SAMAJDAARI- Pari suljhi hui aur samajdaar insaan hai.

9.BOLDNESS/NIRBHEEKTA-Pari kaafi bold hai wo kissi situation se darti nahi.

10.CHEERFUL/ULLAASIT-Haamesha cheerful aur khushmizaaz rehti hai.

11.STRAIGHTFORWARDNESS/SPASTWAADITA-wo jo bolna hai muh par bolti hai ,seedhi aur saachi baat.

12.DEPENDABILITY/VISHWASNIYATA-aap pari par aankh moond kar depend kar sakte hain.

13.KNOWLEDGE/VIDYA-Pari k pass kamaal ka knowledge hain chahe wo kissi bhi subject par ho.

14.FUTURISTIC/BHAVISHYAWAADI-Pari kaafi futuristic hai...door ki soch rakhti hai.

15.POISED/SANTULIT-She is well poised n balanced.

16.OPTIMISTIC/AASHAWAADI-wo kaafi aashawaadi hai.

17.RESPECTFUL/AADARKAARI-Bado ka aadar karna bakhoobi jaanti hai.

18.PERSEVERANCE/DHIRAJ-she has a lot of perseverance in anything she does.

19.HOSPITALITY/ATHATI SATKAAR-Pari hospitable hai mehmaano ka achha se khayal karti hai.

20.GENTLENESS/KOMAL-Swabhaav se kaafi gentle hai.

21.GENEROSITY/UDAARTA-she is very generous.

22.AND THE LIST GOES ON & ON

Give 10 more please.....

Quote:
Distance from Jamshedpur/India to Rarotonga/Cook Islands is 8222.4 Miles

( 13232.6 Kilometers / 7140.3 Nautical Miles ).......shaad sahab kuch to baat hogi ki 48 ghanta ka air travel kar k koi insaan itni dur aayega kisi se milne,shaadi karne ,saath rehne ...sab kuch chhod kar............
Infinite Light, Infinite Life, Infinite Love....God Bless

Save me from the safety of my SILENCE

Old
  (#140)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Here’s my next set of question to both of you

1)Your perception on:-
a) Female foeticide

its a sin that cannot be forgiven

b) Child Labour

one should only have a child when can provide for him/her not to use the child to add to income

2)When pari was expecting did either of you wished to have male child as your first baby? If yes/no Why?

no we just wanted a child to take our relationship to next level

3) Pari have you ever went through the experience of eve teasing?

many times! tab humare yaha ye dialogue bada popular tha - ghar mein maa bahen nahi hai kya?! i used to use it as a weapon boys embarass ho jate the. ek baar kisi ko bola yahi dialogue and he said "maa bahen hai par tum nahi ho". i got so pissed aur haar manne wali nahi so i replied "achcha hua main nahi hun warna tum maa bahen ke saath raste par bheek mangte nazar aate!" he had no reply and then i was satisfied. told my mom and sisters that our reliable and effective dialogue backfired today

4)
Jiju Have you ever intervened and stopped your friend/acquaintance/ relative or merely a stranger from eve teasing?

5) Is love important than religion? If yes/no Why?

love is important...it brings you happiness not religion. infact religion bhi kaheta hai 'love thy neighbour' no need to love all your neighbours just need 1 true love in your life

6)
Have you ever did anything out of the box?

come to think of it so far in our relationship we have done everything out of the box
very interesting questions...full form mein hai aaj tu

Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 12th July 2014 at 01:24 PM..
Old
  (#141)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Namaskaar

Bohat bohat dhanyawaad aap ka Harash Mahajan ji ki aap ne hum dono k saakshtkaar main upasthith hokar apna bahumoolya samay hume pradaan kiya.

aap k prashnoo k uttaar is prakaar se hain .

internet ki duniyaaN meiN shayri our GhazloN ke shayad hazaroN manch haiN .....lekin aap is manch par hi ruke

Ek din google search k dwara mujhe is manch ka pata laga to main ne register kiya aur yahan apni posts par kaafi aacha response milne laga tat paschaat kisi aur manch ki zarurat nahi padi aur keh lijiye ise bhaagya ki isi manch se humdono ek dusre k jeevan saathi bane.

kya aapne kisi our manch par bhi kabhi apna lekhan diya is se pehle ?....aapne kis tarah isi manch ko tarzeeH dii ?...koii to wazeh hogii.

Ji main ne shayri ya kavita likhna aur share karna sabse pehle facebook par shuru kiya.Wahan serious shayri ya kavita bohat kam dost padhte samajhte aur protsahit karte the isiliye meri aaisi manch ki khoj jahan ki soch poori shayri ko parakhne par tiki ho mujhe SDC tak le aayi aur tabhi se ye silsila shuru ho gaya.

abhi tak to nahi

Main ne mool roop se lekhan apni anubhavo aur bhaavnaon ko sabdh pradaan karne k liye prarambh kiya .

aap k prashno ka punah dhanyawaad.
now i need a dictionary to understand most of this! iss level ki hindi? ufffff....kill me with it

Ananthpak
Old
  (#142)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 01:33 PM

Quote:
lol......Zidd wannabe maths teacher
naaz teri maths weak hai kya? naam likha de tutoring ke liye

Ananthpak
Old
  (#143)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~

12th July 2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Here’s my next set of question to both of you
a) Female foeticide
b) Child Labour
2)When pari was expecting did either of you wished to have male child as your first baby? If yes/no Why?

4)
Jiju Have you ever intervened and stopped your friend/acquaintance/ relative or merely a stranger from eve teasing?
6) Have you ever did anything out of the box?

a) Female foeticide
It is one of the most heinous crimes committed on this earth unfortunately in India too.When we cant give someone life we have no authority whatsoever to take a life that hasnt even stepped in on this planet.

b) Child Labour
Every child must have a right to education ,play and grow instead of indulging in work from such a tender age.Every parent must consider their ability and potential to give their kid the best before bringing him/her in this world so that the child doesnt shoulder the burden of their parents instead of the parents doing so.

NO ...never....we both were so excited about the very feeling of parenthood that the question of male or female child was no where around.This child irrespective of the gender was there to give a new meaning to our love ,life and relationship.

4) Jiju Have you ever intervened and stopped your friend/acquaintance/ relative or merely a stranger from eve teasing?
I never supported eve teasing and many a times i have asked my friends to abstain from such acts.

Love is above all.Religion has been man made and it divides while love unites.They say that everything is fair in love and war so why should one be unfair in choosing religion over love.

Please define out of the box coz what we both did was certainly/definitely not within the box

thanks for all your questions and looking forward for more..........

*pari*

Last edited by ananthpak; 12th July 2014 at 01:51 PM..
Old
  (#144)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post

Give 10 more please.....

Hi Shaan
How are you? Long time! I am just happy to see you here. Hope you are not serious about that 10 more... thanks for your wishes. Much appreciated.

Regards

Ananthpak
Old
  (#145)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~

12th July 2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:

Give 10 more please.....
Thanx for your appreciation.......

*pari*
Old
  (#146)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist
Fathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to beholdFathomless is a splendid one to behold

12th July 2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Hi Shaan
How are you? Long time! I am just happy to see you here. Hope you are not serious about that 10 more... thanks for your wishes. Much appreciated.

Regards
Ofcourse m damn serious.... waiting for your hubby's response...

jokes apart...m gud dear and believe me so happy for you to have a happy life and loving husband....I wish all the happiness to both of you and loads of love to the newly born baby...give my love to the baby

Old
  (#147)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

12th July 2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Love is above all.Religion has been man made and it divides while love unites.They say that everything is fair in love and war so why should one be unfair in choosing religion over love.
Very true....

Quote:
Please define out of the box coz what we both did was certainly/definitely not within the box
Good one....

mauke pe chauka maara.....

My questions to Anant
Old
  (#148)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

Talking My questions to Anant - 12th July 2014, 04:48 PM

What was the menu for the first meal Pari ever cooked for you?
Complete this sentence: Not many people know it but my spouse is really good at ________.
Who takes the longest to get ready in the morning?

Old
  (#149)
Fathomless
Ð Amorist

12th July 2014, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Meri side ho ya jiju k side? Soch samajhkar jawab dena
Dimaag kaam nahi kar raha mera ..................................

Old
  (#150)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Ofcourse m damn serious.... waiting for your hubby's response...

jokes apart...m gud dear and believe me so happy for you to have a happy life and loving husband....I wish all the happiness to both of you and loads of love to the newly born baby...give my love to the baby
thank you so much dost
baby sends his love and hugs to you

Ananthpak
Old
  (#151)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Very true....

Good one....

mauke pe chauka maara.....
Quote:
Meri side ho ya jiju k side? Soch samajhkar jawab dena
lo kar lo baat ab shan ko bhi apni team mein lena hai

Ananthpak
Old
  (#152)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:

Haan mai zidd ki pehli student bechare keliye bahot challenging hoga mujhe maths padhana

Khud hi na bhool jae mujhe padhate padhate
kahi +1 aur -1 mein difference hi na bhool jaye zidd sahab

Ananthpak
Old
  (#153)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Dimaag kaam nahi kar raha mera ..................................
Quote:

Mujhe mera jawab mil gaya bachchu tum to gae ab kaamse
blackmailing.....................

Ananthpak
Old
  (#154)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

12th July 2014, 06:00 PM

Aadaab Sis, Anant jee...

here is my fresh list of questions.......

1. Do You remember who was your first freind at school? If yes are you lucky enough to still be in contact with them?
2. What was the longest duration you stayed awake for? (Reason only if you deem it fit to share with us)
3. Have you done kite figtting?
4. Why do you think a group of Lions is called a 'pride'
A. Is it because it is lead by a magnificient Male lion( with a maine etc..)
B. Or is it because the group contains too many proudy lionesses ?

5. Do you get Curry leaf leaves in Cook Islands?

Duagoh

Ahmad

Last edited by Ahmad Hyderabadi; 12th July 2014 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Typo

Old
  (#155)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Aadaab Sis, Anant jee...

1. Do You remember who was your first freind at school? If yes are you lucky enough to still in contact with them?

yup her name is Priya. We lost contact only recently I think I last met her in 2013

2. What was the longest duration you stayed awake for? (Reason only if you deem it fit to share with us)

nowadays I sleep only for 3 hours nursing my baby. that's why I am awake right now when its 3a.m. here

nope but wana try maybe when I visit India

4. Whay do you think a group of Lions is called a 'pride'

I think answer is B

no I havn't come across it till now though someone mentioned that it has been introduced here by an Indian couple many years ago
your answers sir.................

Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 12th July 2014 at 06:29 PM..
Old
  (#156)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~

12th July 2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Complete this sentence: Not many people know it but my spouse is really good at ________.
Hi shaan...atleast koi to meri side hai yahan

Its was a predecided menu ...alooooo coz its my favorite.

Complete this sentence: Not many people know it but my spouse is really good at _literally everything ______.

We both take the same time coz we both are late risers from the bed.We have tested the shortest time required to get ready n we follow that strictly .

lovely questions dude

*pari*
Old
  (#157)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

12th July 2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
your answers sir.................
Thank You Sis,
Feel sorry about your lack of sleep.... tell you what.. during our teenage years we used to be told by our elders be it parents or uncles, aunts etc... "you won't understand the parent's value and the sacrifices untill u become a parent yourself"... that time I used to think whats there not to understand or appreciate.. yes parents do a lot of hard work for us and we can clearly see that... but sis Those words are so true to each letter...... only fully understood once I became a parent myself... but Sis be careful... and try to catch as much sleep as possible coz there is a danger of psychological condition that may affect some mothers who go through severe sleep deprivation!!! Please be aware...

Will present my fresh list tomorrow... and in any case am waiting for the answers from Anant jee as well!

Please take care and all the Best Wishes in the World for The Cute Little One!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#158)
Praneeta
~"REBELLIOUS IN LOVE"~

Love 12th July 2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Thank You Sis,
Feel sorry about your lack of sleep.... tell you what.. during our teenage years we used to be told by our elders be it parents or uncles, aunts etc... "you won't understand the parent's value and the sacrifices untill u become a parent yourself"... that time I used to think whats there not to understand or appreciate.. yes parents do a lot of hard work for us and we can clearly see that... but sis Those words are so true to each letter...... only fully understood once I became a parent myself... but Sis be careful... and try to catch as much sleep as possible coz there is a danger of psychological condition that may affect some mothers who go through severe sleep deprivation!!! Please be aware...

Will present my fresh list tomorrow... and in any case am waiting for the answers from Anant jee as well!

Please take care and all the Best Wishes in the World for The Cute Little One!!
very true bhai we understand our parents better only when we become parents

catching up on sleep wont be an issue for long I guess its just first few weeks...my baby is just 5 weeks 2 days old. M kind of enjoying it plus its quite cold here so by cuddling him he sleeps well because of the warmth....can do anything for his comfort.

thanks for all your wishes

Ananthpak

Last edited by Praneeta; 12th July 2014 at 06:53 PM..
Old
  (#159)
ananthpak
~“ REBELLIOUS IN LOVE “~

12th July 2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Aadaab Sis, Anant jee...
1. Do You remember who was your first freind at school? If yes are you lucky enough to still be in contact with them?
Salaam Ahmad sahab ....aap k sawalon k jawab...

His name is Dr. Sourav Banerjee and he is a dentist.Yes i am lucky enough to be in touch with him even after 30 years of our friendship and he did a RCT on me before coming to Cooks.

whole night coz of night shifts in the railways.

Yes a lot when a kid ...even i made kites over here (cooks) but nobody was there to fight.

May be B .

Noooooooo....we badly missing it over here.

Thanx for all your questions

*pari*
Old
  (#160)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

Arrow 14th July 2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Salaam Ahmad sahab ....aap k sawalon k jawab...

His name is Dr. Sourav Banerjee and he is a dentist.Yes i am lucky enough to be in touch with him even after 30 years of our friendship and he did a RCT on me before coming to Cooks.

whole night coz of night shifts in the railways.

Yes a lot when a kid ...even i made kites over here (cooks) but nobody was there to fight.

May be B .

Noooooooo....we badly missing it over here.

Thanx for all your questions
Aadaab Pari Sis and Anant Jee.. thanks for your detailed answers.
Here is my fresh list of questions...

1. What do you think of our 24x7 connectivity life? Apart from the positives do you feel or think it does have some negative effect on our lives.. especially stress related?
2. Who is the person that has had the most influence on your personality?
3. Has Cook Islands got any railway system?
4. What are your favourite 5 of the following:
1. Comedy Movies
2. Television serials
3. Tragedy movies
4.Action Movies
5. Books

Q#5. What goes up must come down.... is it true in every case and for everything?

Will be back soon InshaAllah with another set ......

Duagoh

Ahmad

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: