Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Celebrations

Wishing Harash Mahajanji a well deserved & Happy Retired life
Old
  (#1)
aadeil
aadeil has much to be proud ofaadeil has much to be proud ofaadeil has much to be proud ofaadeil has much to be proud ofaadeil has much to be proud ofaadeil has much to be proud ofaadeil has much to be proud ofaadeil has much to be proud of

Wishing Harash Mahajanji a well deserved & Happy Retired life - 9th September 2014, 03:06 PM

Congratulations! Harashji,

On moving into a new cycle of life, in a peaceful environment where you will finally be able to devote all your attention and energy to the one you care about! I, on behalf of all of SDC family, wish you days filled with happiness and health and too much well deserved enjoyment!

Happy retirement!

ख़ुदा परेशां तेरी बला से तेरे सितम से तेरे अधम से
अगर हसीँ होते ज़ुल्म तेरे तू भी तो कुछ शर्मसार होता

http://www.shayri.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic89874_2.gif

Old
  (#2)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii
Harash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud of

9th September 2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadeil View Post
Congratulations! Harashji,

On moving into a new cycle of life, in a peaceful environment where you will finally be able to devote all your attention and energy to the one you care about! I, on behalf of all of SDC family, wish you days filled with happiness and health and too much well deserved enjoyment!

Happy retirement!
aadeil ji I am very much obliged to have you like friends and colleagues in this " Aabhaasi" world. Today I feel free but without wings ......feeling mixed gesture ....I dont know where I will stand in my coming days....I had my first get-together as a Goshti In the Darbaar of Maha mahim Ram Darsh Mishra ji a great sahityakaar at Dwarka itself in his Sons's Residence day before yesterday ....Ek bahut hi Kaamyaab Ghoshti rahi.....jaani maani kayii hastiyaaN maouzood thieN...kaine kuch photographs bhi ek post ke saath apne status se share kiye the....Us Ghoshti meiN mujhe bhi mouka mila apni Ghazal rakhne ka ....bahut hi behtareen samaaN bandhaa tha ...Mujhe umeed hai yuNhi kalam ko khuraak milti rahe gi...aap jaisi ruhoN ka saath raha to yaqeenan ham ek din ham Kavi zaroor banege...शुक्रिया

आज फलक से नीचे उतर आया हूँ,
मुद्दत बाद मैं.....अपने घर आया हूँ |

कितना तडपा हूँ परों को समेटने में,
मगर लगा होकर दर-बदर आया हूँ |

जिनके दिलों में था नाम ‘हर्ष’ तेरा,
शायद उन दिलों से निकल कर आया हूँ |

मुक्त हुआ तो हूँ बेशक काम-काज से,
मगर अपने वजूद से बिखर आया हूँ |

शक नहीं वजह तो होगी उनके पास,
ख़त जिन दिलों पे मैं लिख कर आया हूँ |

____________हर्ष महाजन

Last edited by Harash Mahajan; 9th September 2014 at 04:21 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Harash Mahajan Send a message via MSN to Harash Mahajan  
Old
  (#3)
Hassan
Some Mirrors Lie...
Hassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comHassan is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

9th September 2014, 03:52 PM

Harash jee,

Wishing you a well deserved and happy retired life...

Take care,

Regards,

*hSn* : parStaar

tumhara shoq dekha to ghazal hum ne nazar kar di!
kabhi fursat meiN sun lena, bohat ashaar baqi haiN...
("Asad")

Old
  (#4)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

9th September 2014, 04:00 PM

Harash bhaiyaa...... i know its a mixed kinda feeling for you, but i will pray that you will cherish the moments as before....

Wish you a great life ahead..... enjoy this part of life with loads of fun and excitements.....

take care

Shaad...

Shaad...

Best Wishes
Old
  (#5)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Thumbs up Best Wishes - 9th September 2014, 04:17 PM

Harash ji...As you retiring from your work, I wish you a happy life with fun and happiness Happy Retirement

regards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Old
  (#6)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

9th September 2014, 04:17 PM

Enjoy!.........

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#7)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii
Harash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud ofHarash Mahajan has much to be proud of

9th September 2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Harash jee,

Wishing you a well deserved and happy retired life...

Take care,

Regards,
Hassan ji Thanks for your kind blessings ......and the faith..........shukriyaa
  Send a message via Yahoo to Harash Mahajan Send a message via MSN to Harash Mahajan  
Old
  (#8)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii

9th September 2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer'shaad' View Post
Harash bhaiyaa...... i know its a mixed kinda feeling for you, but i will pray that you will cherish the moments as before....

Wish you a great life ahead..... enjoy this part of life with loads of fun and excitements.....

take care

Shaad...
Shaad ji adaab...kaise haiN aap.........thanks for your loving words and the concern ........me really excited to do my pending work....thanks again
Old
  (#9)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii

9th September 2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
Harash ji...As you retiring from your work, I wish you a happy life with fun and happiness Happy Retirement

regards
Sunita virender ji bahut bahut shukriyaa aapka for this wishfull note...
Old
  (#10)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii

9th September 2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Enjoy!.........

Zainy ji Thanks .........................................
Old
  (#11)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

9th September 2014, 10:13 PM

Tasleemaat Mohtaram Harsh Jee!!

Now starts your "Me" time Sir!! Wishing You a Tranquil Time Ahead and Even More Joy & Happiness everyday!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#12)
Harash Mahajan
MaiN Our Meri Tanhaayii

10th September 2014, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Tasleemaat Mohtaram Harsh Jee!!

Now starts your "Me" time Sir!! Wishing You a Tranquil Time Ahead and Even More Joy & Happiness everyday!!

Ahmad Hyderabad ji Thanks for you love and wishes sir.....